Swimming with Mum Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The first thing I did was texted Mum, but she was at work and didn't text back until the evening.

Me: Lydia found out that you're my mum

Mum: How did she react?

Me: She seems okay. Didn't freak out, said you can come to the flat whenever you want.

Mum: That's very mature of her. I need to thank her!

For now, I couldn't handle the thought of how that conversation would go, so I tried not to think about it.

Actually, the thing which made everything easier to bear was that Lydia had a secret of her own, which I accidentally discovered that week. I had football practice as usual on Wednesday, but before we could start, the heavens opened and a torrential downpour came. We waited five minutes to see if it would blow over, but there was a rumble of thunder in the sky and the coach decided it was better to abandon training for today. I needed to wash my kit anyway so, to avoid getting my clothes wet, I walked back to the flat in my kit, getting back much earlier than usual. The wind was blowing and the rain falling on the windows was so loud, when I let myself into the flat Lydia didn't hear me coming. My hair was dripping onto the carpet and I was glad to be out of the rain, ready to grab a towel, but I saw movement in the kitchen through the glass in the door and it made me pause.

Lydia was standing by the oven, facing away from the door, dressed as usual in her favourite comfy sweatshirt and leggings. Her friend Becca was sitting at the table, looking at her, but as I watched, Becca got up, stepped over to Lydia and put her hand on her waist. This looked weird, but then again, girls are weird. But any doubts I might have had all disappeared when Becca leaned in close and slid her hand down the back of Lydia's leggings, feeling her arse. My eyes shot wide open as Becca kissed Lydia's cheek and, then, Lydia turned her head and kissed her back, full on the lips.

I didn't want to be caught standing there, watching, by either of them, so I tore my eyes away and let myself into my room. I pulled my phone out of my kit bag and sent Lydia a text telling her I was home early, hoping she'd see it and I wouldn't have to walk in on them again. Standing there, in my room, I still couldn't believe my eyes. Lydia had a boyfriend, but she and Becca had obviously had sex. Becca was hot, and Lydia was even hotter, and the thought of them fucking each other was already turning me on, but I forced myself to rationalise. This could definitely be a problem if I didn't handle it properly. I grabbed my phone and texted Mum.

Me: I just walked in on Lydia and her friend Becca kissing

Mum was at home, so by the time I'd dried my hair with a towel she'd replied.

Mum: Wow. Does she know you saw?

Me: No, but I will talk to her after Becca leaves

Mum: Why do you have to wait for that?

Me: I'm afraid of Becca...

Mum: Aw! You know there's nothing wrong with Lydia choosing to explore her sexuality, right?

Me: I know, but she has a boyfriend

Mum: Maybe he's okay with it? How would you know?

This was actually a good point, but I felt a rush of jealousy when I thought about Mark. Not only did he get to have sex with Lydia, but if she was bisexual and he knew about her and Becca... How do some guys get all the luck?

Me: I'll talk to her.

Mum: Let me know how it goes!

In the end, after I heard Becca leaving the flat, I just took the plunge. Lydia was about to go back to her room but I opened my bedroom door and caught her attention.

"Lydia, I saw you and Becca together, kissing," I said plainly. She stared at me for a few seconds, like she was trying to work out what to say. Once again, it was kind of refreshing to see her not so perfectly composed.

"Um," she said, blushing. "Okay, then I guess we have a problem."

"Does Mark know?" I asked.

She shook her head. "The thing with Becca is still new and I wanted to talk to him properly, in person."

"Well, I'm obviously not going to tell anyone," I grinned. "That wouldn't end well for either of us."

She managed a laugh. "I will definitely talk to him, it's just... finding the right time."

"Are you going to break up with him?" I asked, irrationally happy all of a sudden.

She didn't seem sure. "I guess it depends what he says," she said, her tone a little sad, and I realised I was prying too much.

"Okay, well if you need anything, let me know," I reassured her, and she gave me a smile before returning to her room.

Obviously the first thing I did once my bedroom door was shut was pull out my cock and relive seeing Becca touching Lydia's arse. I'm only human.

Despite everything that was going on in my life at that moment, something else happened that I need to bring up. I know, I've got a gorgeous hot woman who happens to be my mum who is letting me fuck her. I've got a sexy bisexual flatmate who might be on the edge of breaking up with her boyfriend. What more could I want? Well, the answer to that question hit me when I was in the bar at a football social. We'd planned a bar crawl, but it was pouring with rain and the idea had fizzled out. A couple of guys had drifted away to other social groups they knew, and a few third-years had gone home to catch up on studying, but the bar was still busy. I was hanging out near the bar with a teammate I'd known since first year called Tommy, who was a native Yorkshireman, played in goal, and was always good for a laugh. He was amazingly popular with the ladies (he went to the gym most days, had two holidays a year to his family's house in the Caribbean, he was annoyingly good-looking) but he never committed himself to anyone. He'd just sunk the end of his pint and was turning to order another when a girl suddenly appeared in front of us. She had a determined expression on her face, her tiny cute mouth set into a firm line, with big brown eyes. Her dark hair was pulled into a messy ponytail, one of my weaknesses when it came to girls' hairstyles, and I realised after staring at her face for a fraction of a second too long that she was trying to give me something.

"What's this?" Tommy asked, depositing his empty glass on the bar top.

"Buddhist Society," the girl replied, pushing a flyer into my hand. "We're having a film night on Friday if you want to come along. It's free." Unexpectedly, she had a Scottish accent.

I glanced down at the flyer, which had details of which room they were going to be in and which film was showing.

"I'm busy Friday," Tommy said abruptly, ignoring the flyer she was trying to hand to him and then squeezing past her to get in the queue for drinks.

She turned her attention to me again, since I was holding the flyer. I had absolutely zero interest in Buddhism, of course, and the film looked boring, but this girl gave me a big, enthusiastic smile. She looked vaguely Asian, which would make sense for the Buddhist thing, but mostly she just looked really pretty. I didn't want to lose whatever small chance I might have.

"Um, okay, I might come," I said, folding the flyer and pushing it into my pocket.

"Oh that's amazing, thank you," she said happily. "All the details are on there. I'm Georgia, you can just find me when you arrive and I'll sit with you."

"Awesome," I replied. "I'm Dave. I'll see you there."

She turned and went off to find other victims and I watched her go. She was wearing a tight-fitting red top and jeans and I had to say, she was hot. Not like Lydia, who was slim and fit and sexy. Georgia was a little curvier, bigger boobs. More like Mum, I thought, before feeling a hot flush of guilt.

"She's pretty nice-looking," Tommy commented as he came back with a full drink. "You actually gonna go to that thing on Friday?"

I shrugged. "Might do. Wouldn't mind seeing her again."

Tommy slapped my shoulder, causing me to slop some drink onto the floor. "Nice one," he grinned, and I shook my head at him. I watched Georgia until she'd left the bar, wondering whether I had any chance with her or whether I would look desperate.

Predictably, my dick ruled over my head and I found myself on Friday evening dressed nice, but still casual, agonising about whether to go into the advertised film room. If everyone else there were sophisticated Buddists who wanted to talk about my zen, then I was gonna look like a complete idiot. On the other hand, if I didn't go in, I'd probably never see Georgia again. But, I had Mum so it wasn't like I needed to chase after girls for sex. But, Mum was firm that I needed to look for a girlfriend and this might work out for me. In the end, I went inside, bracing myself to look like a fool. Luckily for me, though, there were a group of about ten relaxed-looking people sitting there, chatting, and as soon as she saw me, Georgia jumped up and came over to me.

"Dave, great to see you!" she said happily. Today she had her hair down and was wearing a mustard-coloured jumper, so she wasn't dressed sexy, but somehow my stomach still lurched when we made eye contact.

"Hi Georgia," I said, and she led me over to a seat.

"Everyone, this is Dave, I met him the other night and asked him to come," Georgia explained. Out of the others, they were mostly Asian guys, with two white girls who looked like mature students. One was wearing a waistcoat with 'STOP NUCLEAR WAR' and 'FREE POLITICAL PRISONERS' badges pinned to it. I gave everyone a smile and a wave as I sat down.

"Dave, are you interested in Buddhism?" one of the guys asked in a Chinese accent.

I shrugged. "Maybe. I thought I'd see what this film is like."

Everyone smiled and Georgia grabbed my hand.

"You'll really enjoy it," she said, and I'm practically certain my face went red. At the very least, it must have been obvious to anyone with eyes why I'd come to this event.

Georgia was dead wrong. The film was incredibly boring. After fifteen minutes of chanting and monks, I zoned out and spent the rest of my time trying to sneak looks at Georgia's thighs without being too obvious. Everyone else seemed engrossed, though, and luckily it only lasted an hour. When it was over, one of the older women went to get the DVD out of the player and put the lights on.

"We're going to the vegetarian sandwich place after, do you want to come?" Georgia asked me. Of course I said yes, I was in this deep after all.

Unfortunately, this meant another hour of thoughtfully munching an egg and cress baguette and listening to people talking about the film, which I didn't really understand, but I managed to nod or laugh in the right places to seem engaged. Once everyone had eaten, the meeting broke up, and I hung back outside the door of the sandwich place to talk to Georgia.

"So? Are you interested in coming back?" she asked, and she looked so excited I almost said yes. Almost.

"Um, I'm not sure it's exactly my cup of tea, to be honest," I said, and she looked disappointed.

"Oh, well that's okay, it's not for everyone," she said, but I could see she looked sad.

"I mean, the meditation and stuff is interesting, I think that could be really good to learn more about," I told her, only half lying.

"Maybe a slower introduction is a good idea," Georgia said, cautiously nodding.

"Could I have your phone number? In case we want to meet up again," I asked, feeling my heart pounding unexpectedly. My hands were getting sweaty so I carefully wiped them on my trousers.

Georgia seemed suspicious. "Well, all the Buddhist society meetings are posted on the Facebook group," she started, but then a lightbulb went off and her cheeks tinged pink. "Um, okay, let me type it into your phone."

Walking back to the flat I was feeling pretty good. I had Georgia's number, she didn't reject me out of hand, and tomorrow was the best day of the week - Saturday. I'd have Cathy all to myself, and my cock twitched in anticipation of what we would be doing. Overall, I was in a great mood as I unlocked the door of the flat and let myself in, immediately noticing a flurry of activity on the sofa. I shut the door behind me and peered curiously into the living room.

"Um, hi," Lydia said, sitting at one end of the sofa while Becca sat at the other. Lydia's hair was messy and I could see Becca's nipples poking through her t-shirt. Whatever they were watching on Netflix was paused.

"Hi, hey Becca," I replied, struggling to keep a straight face.

"Hey," she said, but somehow I got the impression her tone was unfriendly.

"How was the film?" Lydia asked.

"It was fine," I said. "I'll be in my room."

I grabbed my phone, grinning, and typed out a quick text.

Me: Hope I didn't interrupt anything...

Lydia: It's OK, you didn't interrupt

Me: Does Becca usually leave her bra lying on the floor behind the sofa?

I didn't get a reply to this.

On Saturday evening, I made sure all my uni work was done, grabbed some snacks for my room and a big glass of water, then settled myself on my bed to text Cathy. She replied straight away.

Me: Are you free?

Mum: Yes, baby

Me: What are you doing?

Mum: I just got out of the bath so I'm sitting on my bed in a towel

Me: Sounds sexy

Mum: Would it be sexier without the towel?

Me: Definitely

There was a pause, and then a picture message arrived. Mum still had a towel wrapped around her hair, but she was lying on her bed just like I was, and the top half of her tits were visible.

Me: You look so hot

Mum: Did you talk to Lydia?

Me: I did, she's going to talk to her boyfriend soon.

Mum: That's good. Let her know she can talk to me if she needs someone to listen.

Me: I will. I actually walked in on her and Becca doing it on the sofa yesterday!

Mum: Wow, so it wasn't a one-time thing?

Me: Seems like it

There was another pause, so I gulped a few mouthfuls of water.

Mum: Does thinking about them turn you on?

I considered my reply. In reality, I wanted to be a good friend to Lydia. But on the other hand, thinking about Becca's head between Lydia's legs was incredibly hot.

Me: All straight guys like lesbians, I think

There was another pause and my heart started beating faster. Did I say the wrong thing? Was thinking about Lydia and Becca just too weird for Mum?

Mum: Have you ever thought about me with another woman?

Oh fuck. I was as hard as a rock in a second. I reached down and pushed down my trousers to get my cock out so I could stroke it.

Me: I mostly just think about me and you...

Mum: I'm okay with it if you want to think about it together

Me: How do you mean?

Mum: Well, what if I was sitting on my bed right now with another woman, snogging her? My hands on her beautiful breasts, feeling her nipples

My cock was throbbing. I had to stop stroking for fear of cumming too soon.

Me: That would be incredible

Mum: What would you want to see us doing to each other?

Me: I want her to suck your nipples

Mum: Feeling her wet tongue on my nipples would feel so good, I'd be so turned on

Me: Would you lick her pussy?

Mum: How about she climbs on top of me and we lick each other's pussies at the same time? I love how she tastes and her tongue feels amazing on my clit

Me: I would probably explode if I saw you doing that

Mum: You could push your big cock into my wet pussy while she licks my clit if you wanted

How am I supposed to not cum when I get a message like that? I had to grab tissues from my bedside table just in time to avoid making a mess.

Me: You just made me cum again, Cathy

Mum: I'm so glad ;) x I just wish I was there in person

Me: I can't wait for Xmas

Mum: I'm right here waiting for you as soon as you get home :)

12