Swimming with Mum Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

In addition to the feeling of my bare cock being inside my Mum's wet pussy was the view. Each time she moved, her tits bounced up and down, and her hair shifted around, brushing her shoulders. She looked like a porn star, but better, so much sexier, riding my cock harder and faster and moaning over and over.

She smiled at me after a couple of minutes, getting into a steady rhythm.

"How does it feel?" she asked, her voice breathy but confident.

"So good," I replied, knowing that I wasn't doing it justice.

She giggled. "Tell me what you're doing, baby," she said, tilting her head forward to make eye contact, her hair falling forward.

"Fucking you," I replied, moaning as she sank deep onto my cock again.

"Fucking who?" She asked, her eyes still on mine.

"Fuck... fucking my mum," I told her, the small part of my brain which was still functioning cottoning on to what she wanted.

Even when Mum and I had first been having sex, I think I was still rationalising things as just that I was fucking a hot woman. I'd pushed the incest part aside to focus on just being able to have sex with a hot woman. But now I had Georgia, the idea that I was having sex with not just anyone, but with my Mum, was suddenly returning, and it turned me on so much. It was so dirty and sexy that I was inside my own mother. And even more, that it turned her on too.

"Fucking your mum's pussy," Mum told me, still riding hard. "Don't you want to stop and get a condom?"

I shook my head. "No, I don't want to stop," I told her, squeezing her waist.

"So you want to fuck your mum with your bare cock?" Mum said, her voice turning breathy again.

"Yes," I said, moaning and pushing harder into her.

"You want to cum inside me?" she asked, and we made eye contact again.

"Yes," I said. My brain was now shrouded in a fog of sex and lust and I was completely ruled by my animal instincts. I wanted to fuck this woman whose pussy was around my cock. I wanted to cum inside her, no matter what.

Mum leant forwards suddenly, not breaking her rhythm. Fucking felt different now: I could thrust into her more, and her tits were pressing into my chest, and I could smell her hair as she kissed me quickly.

"Make me pregnant," she whispered quickly.

I felt one of the most intense waves of pure arousal and started fucking her harder and faster. She noticed this and moaned loudly.

"Cum inside me and put a baby in me," she said, breathing hard onto my cheek. She pulled her head back for a moment and made eye contact. "Get your mum pregnant, please?"

I felt a massive release in my cock as I went over the edge. I gripped her waist hard and fucked her pussy as hard and fast as I physically could, hearing her let out a soft scream as I did, pumping shot after shot of cum deep into her pussy. Even when I thought I'd finished cumming, I kept up the pace, finding energy reserves I didn't know existed as I held Mum in place and kept fucking her, making her pussy take it.

Only when I finally exhausted those energy reserves did I finally stop, letting go of her waist and lying back, panting hard. Mum lay on top of me, catching her breath before kissing me.

"Was that okay?" she finally asked, taking deep breaths.

I nodded quickly. "Definitely," I said happily.

She smiled and kissed me again. "I really need a shower after that," she said, sitting up straight and sinking my cock deep into her again. I moaned and she giggled, sliding a hand over my chest.

After she'd climbed off me and, carefully trying to minimise the amount of my cum which was sliding down her thighs, gone to the shower, I followed, a little sheepishly.

"Um," I said, raising my voice over the noise of the shower. "I haven't actually, you know, got you pregnant, right?"

Mum laughed. "No, I was only talking dirty," she reassured me, lifting her arms and letting the water hit her chest. "I thought it turned you on?"

"It did," I said quickly, sitting on the edge of the bath and feeling a fine mist spraying me from the shower. "I just wanted to make sure."

"Today's one hundred percent safe," Mum said. "As sexy as it is to fantasise about, I don't actually want to get pregnant."

I had literally never thought about getting a girl pregnant before, except in the abstract sense of it being technically possible. I never realised it was something which could be so hot and sexy in the moment.

"I don't suggest talking about pregnancy with Georgia just yet," Mum teased. "She might freak out."

The next morning, I don't know whether it was some kind of lingering thing from the previous day or what, but I woke up seriously horny. My cock was hard when I woke up in Mum's bed, but, understandably, she was already up and had gone downstairs to get the cooking started. I glanced over at Mum's alarm clock and I thought I had about half an hour until Granny and Grandpa arrived. I reached down under the duvet and started to rub my hard cock, thinking about images from the night before with Mum riding me. But, I realised, it was Saturday, and I decided to take a chance.

Wearing just a pair of boxer shorts, I went downstairs, my cock still hard and obvious. Mum was in the kitchen, dressed in a nice dress which came down to her knees and showed off her boobs.

"Dave, they'll be here soon so if you want a shower you'll have to be quick," she started saying as she chopped vegetables, but I stepped behind her and put my arms around her waist, pushing my cock firmly into her arse.

"Dave, honey, I need to get this ready," Mum replied, feeling my cock through her dress.

"I really want to fuck you, Cathy," I said, a little surprised at how confident my own voice sounded.

Mum seemed surprised too, and the carrot slipped out of her hand. I pushed my cock against her arse again, rubbing gently.

"No, I really need to... Mm, do some... Oh," Mum said, moaning softly. I reached down and pulled up her dress, my hands sliding over her soft arse instead of her usual knickers. I understood when I felt the waistband of her thong around her hips.

"Fuck," I said, looking down at her nearly bare arse before pressing my cock against her again.

"I didn't want any panty lines," Mum explained, putting down the knife and leaning against the counter.

I had found some new confidence and took another chance. "You slut," I said, rubbing harder against her arse.

Mum's next moan made it very clear that being called a slut turned her on. I reached down and pushed my boxers down, sliding my cock over her arse and hearing her moan in response.

"Dave..." she said, but she was arching her back and presenting her arse to me. I hooked my finger under the string of her thong and pulled it to one side, replacing it with my hard cock. Mum stopped pretending to protest and just moaned, especially when I pushed my cock between her thighs. I could feel the heat of her pussy, and then the wetness, as I slid my cock over her clit and spread her legs.

"Go gentle," she said as I teased her pussy with my cock. When I positioned my cock and started to push inside, she was incredibly tight and it took a couple of pushes to start to go inside.

"Gentle!" Mum warned me, reaching behind and pushing on my hips to slow me. I heard her and slowed down a little, allowing her to push herself backwards onto my cock at her own pace. Once I was inside, it was easier to go deeper, and soon I was pressing my hips into her, all the way inside.

"This feels really good," Mum admitted as I started to move in and out.

"You feel really tight," I told her, holding her waist and sliding the full length of my cock in and out of her.

"What's got you so worked up this morning?" Mum asked, before moaning as I pushed deep inside her.

"My girlfriend," I said, without really thinking.

There was a pause before Mum responded. "You mean Georgia?" she asked.

"You're my girlfriend today," I told her, getting faster. "You've got me turned on."

Mum moaned when I said this. "Okay," she said, and she sounded happy.

I kept getting faster, responding to Mum as she pushed back against me. She was bracing herself against the counter, which made it even hotter to fuck her deep and hard. I reached up and cupped one of her boobs, squeezing it gently and hearing Mum gasp.

"I'm gonna cum," I said quickly as I pushed into her, then suddenly had a thought. "Oh shit, is today...?"

Mum nodded fast. "Today's safe too," she said. "You can cum in your girlfriend's pussy."

I pushed deep into her and started to cum, holding my hips against her soft arse as I did, hearing her moan as she felt my cum flowing into her. I stayed inside her, loving the feeling of being inside her soaking wet pussy, before we both jumped when the doorbell suddenly rang.

"Oh my God, they're early," Mum said, clearly panicking. I pulled out of her and she pushed her thong back into place before smoothing her dress down.

"Go and get dressed," Mum said, pushing me towards the stairs. "I'll make an excuse for you."

My heart was racing as I took the stairs two at a time, the remains of my hard on rapidly disappearing as I went into my room and grabbed a tissue to clean up. Luckily I knew exactly what smart clothes Mum wanted me to wear, and as I heard Mum greeting Granny downstairs, I yanked trousers on and buttoned up a shirt, pausing for a moment to brush my hair and check myself in the mirror.

They were early, which Grandpa said was because the traffic was a lot less than he'd expected. Mum needed to finish cooking, so I entertained them by telling them about my studies while Mum was in the kitchen. It wasn't until all the food was on the table, Granny had criticised the way the meat was cooked and Grandpa had had a second helping of the trifle that Granny had declared inedible, that I realised with a jolt why Mum was giving me significant looks. She'd sat through the entire meal with my cum inside her.

"I just need to use the loo," Mum eventually said, getting up and looking at me again. I tried to look apologetic without actually feeling sorry - this was incredibly hot.

At least Granny was keen to leave after dinner, and as soon as Grandpa had finished his tea, she was ushering him out of the door.

"Lovely to see you David, Cathy," Granny said, insincerely, and as every year, when Mum had waved them off and closed the door, she breathed a sigh of relief.

"Nightmare," she said to herself, as I sat on the sofa and reached for a box of Christmas chocolates. "No way," she said, prodding me in the ribs. "There's washing up to do and I badly need to get changed."

I grinned. "I wonder why that is?" I said, and Mum slapped my arm playfully.

"You know exactly why," she scolded me. "I'm going to have to soak these knickers before I wash them." She can't have been that angry, though, because as she left the room, she flipped up her dress and flashed me her thong-covered arse and giggled.

Our last Saturday swimming before I had to go back to uni wasn't as fun, unfortunately. There were plenty of people there when we arrived and no opportunity to do anything in the changing rooms, and although I saw Kayleigh briefly, working behind the reception desk, we didn't even talk. When we got home, and I think I had been a bit too obvious with Mum that I wanted to have sex, she sat me down on the sofa for a talk.

"Dave, I've had a lot of fun these past few weeks, but we've broken a couple of rules and I'm a bit worried," she said, putting her hand on my knee.

"Worried about what?" I asked.

"Well," Mum said, "I know you have a girlfriend now, and I'm really happy about that. I don't want you to endanger that because of me."

I shook my head. "I won't. I know what you said before, about still wanting me to have a girlfriend and everything, and I understand it."

Mum didn't seem convinced. "I think that we were too open last year and unfortunately that means that Lydia knows about us. If she found out, other people might find out too."

I swallowed. "Are you trying to say you think I should tell Georgia about us?"

"No, not exactly," Mum backtracked. "I mean, just saying that we've had sex, out of the blue, is guaranteed to ruin everything. What I mean is, I think we need to turn down the intensity a bit, be more discreet."

"But, we are discreet," I argued. "What we do now is fine."

Mum looked annoyed. "Dave, how many pictures of me naked are there on your phone?"

"I don't know exactly," I said, feeling myself getting a bit warm.

"Imagine if Georgia found those, or someone else," Mum said. "Or saw our texts."

"Are you saying we should end it?" I asked, sounding more childish than I wanted to.

"Dave," Mum said patiently, "I love having sex with you and if we can do it in a healthy way, I never want to stop. But we need to do it in a healthy way. Unless your plan is to marry me and never have kids."

An image of Mum in bridal lingerie flashed into my head but I ignored it.

"Okay, a healthy way," I repeated. "How can we do that?"

Mum smiled now. "Well, firstly, I would like to meet Georgia. Not straight away, but as soon as you think you're ready. I think that will make things easier. I mean, I've already seen her boobs covered in your cum, so I think she at least deserves a proper introduction."

I laughed a little. "Okay, I will talk to her."

"And I want you to promise to prioritise her over me. No cancelling dates on Saturdays so you can talk dirty with me," Mum said, firmly. "If that means moving our day to a different day that week, we can do it, but put Georgia first."

I nodded. "Okay, I promise."

Mum leant over and gave me a hug. "I still want you to tell me whatever you want to, but if you feel uncomfortable talking about Georgia with me, I understand," she said.

Hugging her back, I said, "Don't worry, I think I'm okay with it, but I'll tell you if not."

Mum sat back. "Okay, I think that's enough talking. Get those clothes off before I rip them off," she said, smirking again.

Since we weren't safe to have unprotected sex this time, Mum suggested that I could choose between cumming in her mouth or on her tits. I chose her mouth, so when we got to her bedroom, she climbed on top of me and put her pussy in my face as she sucked my cock. It was a new experience to have to try and focus on licking her pussy while getting a blowjob, and I was nowhere near as successful as when we'd both been able to give it our full attention. In the end, slightly shamefully, I just lay back and admired the view of her wet pussy as she sucked me and I came in her mouth.

I felt bad, especially as we probably weren't going to have sex again before I left, so when Mum came and lay next to me, I slid my hand down to her pussy and started to rub her clit.

"Mm, yes," Mum said happily, spreading her thighs. She was wet enough for me to put a finger inside her easily, and I started pressing on her g spot again. She was moaning, squeezing her nipples and pushing her pussy against me, and she was as wet as I'd ever known her. My finger was soaking wet and her pussy was dripping down, coating my other fingers too. I started to push my finger in and out, picking up speed and intensity guided by Mum's reaction. I was so focused on doing a good job that I didn't realise when her moans took on a slightly different tenor and I could feel her thighs getting a little more tense.

I shifted my hand slightly, trying to push my finger slightly deeper, and I had a sudden realisation. One of my other fingers, slippery with her pussy juices, was pressing on her arsehole and each time I pushed into her pussy, my finger was pressing firmly on her arse too. Things were so slick that it hadn't immediately been obvious to me, and my instinct was to pull away, but Mum seemed to be enjoying it. On an impulse, I carefully bent my finger so it was no longer pressing on her arse, but so my fingertip was actually positioned against the centre of her arse. I could feel the muscle there and the soft covering of skin, but when I pushed into her pussy again, my fingertip slipped half an inch inside her bum.

"Oh," Mum said suddenly, looking at me. I slowed down my fingering, keeping my fingertip in place just slightly inside her arse. We looked at each other: I was looking for a sign from her that I could continue. She just moaned again. I gently moved my finger another half an inch, so my fingernail was inside her, and she grabbed my arm and squeezed it. I recognised the signs of her orgasming, so I kept up my rhythm of fingering her pussy and kept the finger in her arse completely still.

She reached down and very gently moved my hand away from her pussy, pulling both of my fingers out, then kissed me.

"That felt good," she said, kissing me again. "Now go and wash."

When I got back to uni, after saying goodbye to Mum, I felt the usual winter blues of Christmas being over but the weather still being cold and damp. The one bright spot was being able to see Georgia again, and she didn't disappoint.

The second day I was back, we got texting and she mentioned that her flatmate wasn't back from the holidays yet. Needless to say, I invited myself over for food and drinks, and after a few glasses of wine and a lot of kissing, she looked at me.

"Where's my Christmas present?" she asked, looking cute with her dark hair in her face and pink cheeks.

Caught out, I tried to stammer something about it being in the post, but she dug her fingernails into my arm.

"I knew you hadn't got me anything," she giggled. "I have an idea, though."

I grinned, since I could guess where this was going. "Oh?"

She reached down and pushed her jogging bottoms down over her hips, followed by her knickers, then got herself comfortable on the edge of the sofa and pushed my head down between her thighs.

I was suddenly incredibly glad I'd done this with Mum recently, because it was semi-dark and I know that, without any experience, I would have been useless. Instead, I was able to use my fingers to gently find her clit and start licking, hearing her react instantly with a satisfied moan, then once I'd made her wet enough, I pushed a finger inside her and started to work on her g spot, still licking her clit in a gently rhythm.

"Oh fuck," she said suddenly, her thighs closing. They hit my shoulders and it actually hurt quite a bit, but I persevered, keeping exactly the same speed and intensity, and I felt a sudden rush of warm wetness on my hand. I was so horny that I probably would have continued no matter what, but I quickly realised it was just her cum and nothing to worry about. When she released the vice grip of her thighs from my shoulders and pushed me away from her pussy, I realised that my hand was actually quite damp. However, I didn't want to ruin the moment, so I just wiped it on my shirt and figured I'd wash it tomorrow.

I thought that now might be a good chance for us to finally have sex, but when I kissed her, Georgia let out a big sigh.

"That was amazing, but I'm knackered," she said. "Can we go to bed?"

I nodded. "Alright, lead the way."

By the time I'd located some mouthwash (I hadn't remembered to pack a toothbrush), Georgia had fallen asleep on the bed halfway through undressing, and I thought it better not to wake her.

Lucky for me, though, Georgia woke me up in the morning by rubbing her arse on my crotch through her knickers.

"Morning," she said, smiling as I felt my cock getting hard and pressing against her.

"Hi," I managed, still feeling half-asleep.

After another five minutes of grinding against her bum, I was feeling more awake, and she made me go to her bedside table for a condom. The box of 'extra safe' was still in the plastic wrapping and I had to wrestle to get it off.

"Extra safe, really?" I teased when I finally managed to extract one.

"My mum actually bought them for me," she said, embarrassed. "I didn't get to pick."