Swimming with Mum Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic LiteroticaĀ® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"When she orgasmed, her legs shook, and her taste got a lot stronger. Her moans were so sexy too, I was really jealous of her husband. Then, she took the lead again and started kissing me hard, moving me until she could press her wet pussy on mine. I didn't even know that was possible until she started moving and fuck, it felt absolutely incredible, feeling her pussy rubbing on my clit while we kissed.

"We both orgasmed again and then she said she wanted to shower. I was so tired that I fell asleep without really moving, and when we woke up in the morning, we both just said nothing about it."

"Have you ever talked about it since?" I asked, very turned on but also curious.

"Not really, but sometimes we refer to the hen do," Mum said. "She seems very happy with her husband, though."

I kept stroking and decided to ask the million-pound question. "Would you have sex with another woman again?"

There was a slight pause. "Um, I think so, in the right situation," Mum admitted.

My cock had completely overruled my head now. "What if it was Georgia?"

Mum laughed gently. "You want me to have sex with your girlfriend?"

Oh fuck. I wanted that so much. "Yes," I told her.

She paused again. "Well, I think firstly you need to find out whether Georgia is attracted to women," she said.

"But if she was?" I asked, so close to the edge.

"If she was, then yes."

"Oh fuck!" I said, my cock pulsing as I started to cum.

Mum didn't say anything as I came, filling a tissue, she just waited until I had caught my breath.

"Are you serious?" I asked her at last.

"Before you get ahead of yourself and start planning it, remember that she's probably completely straight, and that she may not want to have sex with her boyfriend's mum," Mum said severely. "And anyway, I might not be attracted to her either."

I nodded, realising I'd pushed far enough. "Okay, I was just asking," I conceded. "But I never knew about you and Auntie Hannah."

"It was a fun night and it felt amazing, but I felt guilty at their wedding and I've never felt completely comfortable around her husband as a result," Mum told me. "It wasn't all positive, unfortunately."

I resolved to somehow find out whether Georgia would be open to lesbian sex. Maybe not with Mum, but it would make my fantasies more fun if she was. Plus, there was always Lydia.

After Mum had to go to sleep ready for work, I Facebook stalked Mum's friend Hannah and found a photo of her in a bikini at a beach in New Zealand, holding a surfboard. I tried to imagine her having sex with Mum, and pretty soon I was hard again.