Swimming with Mum Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Do you mind if I stay at yours tonight?" Georgia asked. "Mia will freak out if I go back now."

"Of course," I said, putting my arm around her.

Lydia had gone to bed when we got back, so we went straight to my room, and the first thing Georgia did was turn on me.

"I felt really uncomfortable with Laura," Georgia said, a trace of anger in her voice.

"I'm sorry, I honestly didn't think about it properly," I said, holding my hands up defensively. "My dick was thinking, not my head."

"I've told you Dave, I don't find girls attractive," she said, narrowing her eyes.

"Honestly, I promise you, I never expected you to do anything with Laura," I said, sincerely. "I heard what you said and I didn't mean for you to feel pressured."

This seemed to placate her slightly and she sat on the bed. I went over and sat next to her, putting my arm around her waist while she rested her head on my arm.

"Sorry to snap at you," she said. "I'm still feeling the wine a bit."

"No, it's okay, it needed to be said," I reassured her. "I hadn't realised Laura would want you to do anything with her, either."

Georgia nodded. "She apologised while I was in the shower."

"I, uh, noticed you looking at her, though. While we were having sex," I said, tentatively.

She sighed gently. "I got turned on trying to get you to cum first and beat her. I don't know why," she told me. "It's the same as with Lydia. I just love the feeling of being the alpha female, for some reason."

"Well, it's really sexy," I told her again, kissing her cheek. "And I also noticed you showing Tommy your boobs..."

She laughed. "I hope that was okay. His eyes were like dinner plates when he saw them, and I can always use an ego boost like that."

I chuckled. "You know, I bet he was imagining fucking you when he was inside Laura."

Georgia nodded. "God, I hope so. I'm way hotter than that skinny skank, right?"

This time I laughed out loud. "Oh, one hundred percent hotter," I told her.

Georgia smiled, but paused before speaking again. "Would you have fucked Laura if you'd had the chance?" she asked.

I shook my head confidently. "No, I don't want to. I don't know what it is, but when you're there, I just prefer focusing on you."

She hugged me to show that it was the right answer.

"What about Tommy? Did you want to fuck him?" I asked, dreading the answer but hoping she'd respond in kind.

"Oh, no way," Georgia laughed. "He's such a dick. I'm sorry, I know he's your friend."

I just smiled. "Don't worry, I don't like him that much."

When Georgia had got ready for bed, wearing one of my (clean) football tops and her knickers, I was brushing my teeth when something struck me. It was bold, but I had still just drunk enough from the wine to go for it.

"Do you want to come and stay at my Mum's during the holidays?" I asked her, getting into bed.

Georgia was scrolling through Instagram and paused to respond to a post before replying. "Um, would that be okay?" she asked.

I nodded. "Mum wants to meet you, and so long as you're okay sharing a bed with me, since we don't have a spare room."

"I could probably do that," she said, kissing my shoulder. "I'll talk to my family and arrange a weekend."

I smiled. "Awesome. It would be great to see you away from uni."

Georgia looked at me. "Meeting the parents... Very serious."

"Mum's pretty laid-back," I told her. "Although she'll probably spend the whole time trying to embarrass me."

"Sounds like standard parent behaviour," Georgia said, putting her phone on charge. "Now, just wait until you meet my parents. They'll probably give you a ceremonial kilt to commemorate your visit. I'm serious, that's how embarrassing they are."

I had found myself in a very difficult, but not unpleasant, situation. For the rest of that term, I was in the position of having Georgia, my girlfriend, who was frequently horny and very happy to explore the things that turned her on. I also had Mum, who I couldn't wait to go home and fuck, and every day we were apart seemed to turn up the intensity of our relationship. And, now, Lydia was making it more and more clear that she was interested in me, and living in the flat with her gave her lots of opportunities to place temptation before me.

In the interest of trying to keep my life as simple as possible and avoid any nasty incidents, I was as open as I could be about all of this. I told Georgia about everything Lydia was doing, and I told Mum everything that both girls did. I was lucky, to say the least, that Georgia seemed to get off on keeping Lydia chasing after me, and that Mum liked to hear about my sex life without her. It was a lot to keep track of and my academic work naturally suffered, but I had some time yet before the exams.

The last week before I was due to go home, I'd arranged with Mum that Georgia would come in a couple of weekend's time. This would hopefully give me and Mum time to fuck and get all of our sexual tension out of our systems, so that when Georgia arrived we could keep our relationship secret. But this meant two weeks away from Georgia, and she had ideas on how to keep me thinking about her all that time.

At the training facility where football was held, there was a small gym. I hadn't been much before, mostly out of laziness, but with no football I had been feeling lazy and decided to stick some gym clothes into a bag and at least do an hour of exercise. I'd also read somewhere that exercise made your brain work better, and since I was still facing a whole afternoon of essay writing, any extra help would be welcome. When I had my bag and went into the kitchen to grab some water, I realised we were out of milk, so I could go to the shop on my way home.

I walked over to Lydia's bedroom door and knocked loudly.

"Hey, Lydia, I'm going to the gym then the shop after, do you want anything?" I shouted through the door. There was no immediate response and I vaguely wondered if maybe she'd gone out, but I heard footsteps and then the door opened.

"I could do with two tins of tomatoes," she said. "I want to make lasagne and I forgot them when I last went shopping."

I barely heard this. Lydia was just wearing a black bra and knickers, her hair damp like she'd just got out of the shower a few minutes ago. I couldn't stop myself from staring at her cleavage for a few seconds before snapping myself out of it and looking back at her. She had a knowing look on her face. Up until this point, we didn't walk around half-dressed in front of each other: the one time I'd tried walking shirtless from the shower back to my room, she'd gagged and pretended to be sick. This was a deliberate move and I hesitated. Was she just teasing me, or if I made a move now, could I swap an hour at the gym for hot sex with Lydia? Would I be able to tell Georgia?

"Two tins, got it," I said, exhaling and looking away. "I'll also get some milk, I noticed we'd run out." I started walking towards the door.

"See you later," Lydia said, casually, shutting her bedroom door. I squeezed my eyes shut hard to try and get the image out of my head.

The gym was basically empty except for a leggy brunette and I managed to push myself to ninety minutes, feeling better for it. Maybe I'd imagined it, but I thought I'd seen a couple of admiring glances from the girl and that ego boost had encouraged me to go a bit harder than usual, and by the end, I was drenched in sweat and my legs felt heavy. As I did my warm down routine, the brunette walked past in the direction of the showers, a towel hanging from her arm.

"Looking good," she said, making eye contact as she walked by.

There was a definite suggestive tone there, and I watched her push open the door, arching her back more than was strictly necessary to give me the best view of her bum in her leggings. There was nobody else around and as unlikely as it seemed, this brunette might be willing to let something happen.

I hesitated, looking at the door. Georgia would never know, and I knew Mum wouldn't mind. Was it really so bad if I had a bit of meaningless sex after a tough workout?

In the end, though, I thought it was just too good to be true. No matter what the situation, girls don't just go around shagging random guys they met in the gym. Most likely, she was just being friendly and maybe a bit flirty, but if I made a move she'd be freaked out.

Instead, I headed to the men's and showered quickly, stuffing my bag full of my sweaty clothes and making a quick exit. The air outside was fresh and I felt better outside, looking back one last time and wondering whether I could still go back.

I checked my phone for the first time since my workout and I had a text from Georgia.

Georgia: Are you at the sports gym?

Me: Yeah just finished, why?

Georgia: My friend said she thought she recognised you!

Me: Ahh okay :)

I was pretty sure I'd dodged a bullet there. Was this one of those manipulative female games where Georgia asked one of her friends to try and seduce me to see if I was faithful? And I'd almost fallen for it, too. I breathed a sigh of relief, not realising just how quickly my heart had been going.

All the time I was shopping, I kept overthinking it, wondering whether I'd still somehow messed up. I mean, I'd seen Lydia in her underwear and then seriously considered a shower situation with a girl I'd never met before. I was getting worked up and I wasn't sure how long I'd be able to hold on if I kept getting teased. I decided I needed to avoid Lydia for a bit.

In that spirit, when I got back to the flat I put Lydia's tins on the counter and texted her to let her know, rather than going to her room. I needed to focus on work and not on girls for a bit. With everything put away, I grabbed an energy drink from the cupboard and was on my way back to my room when someone knocked on the door of the flat.

"Hi!" Georgia said brightly when I opened the door. "I hope you don't mind, I just really need a study partner and Mia is driving me crazy."

"Um, yeah, that's fine," I told her, letting her in. "I was just going to do some work anyway."

Obviously it was impossible to study when I was horny anyway and Georgia was right there. Her tight jeans and white shirt showed off her curves and she made a point of sitting on my bed with her textbook. I plugged my phone in to charge, and so it wouldn't distract me, and did my best to get into the essay writing zone without thinking about her. Just as I put it down, my phone buzzed.

Lydia: Did I hear Georgia arriving?

Me: Yeah she's come round to study

Lydia: I've heard that one before ;) x

Ignoring her, I put my phone down and moved away, opening my laptop to focus. I wrote the title and started to put together a rough outline, but I heard my phone go off again and wished I'd put it on silent. I reread my notes, starting to work out a theme for the essay, when Georgia cleared her throat. I looked around and my heart shot into my throat as I realised she was looking at my phone.

"What does, 'If you fancy something different I'm just in my room' mean from Lydia?" Georgia asked, in a level voice.

I was close to panicking even though I hadn't strictly done anything wrong. "Um," I started, but the phone buzzed again.

"Oh, she's sent a picture," Georgia said. "Why don't you see what it is?"

Now I knew this was a trap. She handed me the phone but I tried to make my excuses early.

"You know how Lydia is, she's just trying to get me to react because she's jealous," I protested, truthfully.

"I know, I just want you to open it," Georgia said, her tone turning sweet. "I won't be angry."

My hands were shaking. I carefully unlocked the phone, and Lydia's message appeared, followed by a selfie of her, still in just her underwear, pulling suggestively at the edge of her bra cup. Georgia looked over my shoulder at it and I nervously waited for her reaction.

"Hmm, that picture's a bit tame," Georgia said, sliding onto my lap. "Ask her to show a bit more."

My mouth was dry and I had to croak an answer. "How?"

Georgia tutted slightly and took the phone out of my hands.

Georgia: Maybe I do fancy something a little different... that bra looks uncomfortable.

I blinked several times. Georgia held the phone where I could see it, and I held my breath for what felt like forever until Lydia's response arrived.

Lydia: You're right, it was x

Seconds later a photo arrived of Lydia topless, her arm crossed in front of her boobs, covering most of her nipples but revealing enough. I felt my cock getting hard, despite my best efforts to think about anything else, and Georgia noticed, moving her hips slightly so she could rub her arse on my lap.

Georgia: I want to see those knickers on the floor too x

I gasped softly as Georgia smirked at me, now moving her hips in a rhythm to tease my cock.

Lydia: Aren't you supposed to be studying with your girlfriend? ;) x

Next was another photo, this time Lydia had taken off her knickers and was naked, but with her thighs crossed to cover her pussy. She wasn't covering her tits this time and her petite nipples were standing out from her breasts. I bit my tongue to keep from moaning.

Georgia: I could be distracted if you tell me what you want me to do to your sexy body... x

After sending that message, Georgia handed me the phone firmly and slid off my lap, pushing my thighs apart. She got onto her knees and started to pull my tracksuit bottoms down, getting my hard cock out and playing with it gently as the next message arrived.

Lydia: You'll just have to imagine that on your own while I text Becca ;) x

Georgia looked up at me. "Read it out," she said in a sexy voice, cupping one hand under my balls. Lydia was clearly just teasing me and I didn't want to seem desperate, but I didn't want this hot situation to end. I took a breath and decided to improvise.

"Um, it says, 'Are you thinking about my tits?'" I said, feeling like this was painfully obviously a lie. But Georgia just smiled.

"You reply, I want to get busy down here," Georgia teased, stroking my cock. "Just tell me what you say to her."

I couldn't make up a fake conversation in my head, plus the phone wouldn't go off. I was in a dead end, and I almost opened my mouth to come clean to Georgia. But, I don't know why, probably because I was really horny, I did something else.

I texted Mum instead.

Me: I really need to text Cathy for a bit!

I had to keep going with Georgia so I said: "I sent back, 'I really want to feel how hard your nipples are'."

Georgia smiled again before gently licking the base of my cock, making me moan.

Mum: I'm at work baby, sorry x

"She says, 'They're really sensitive, do you like it when I touch them?'" I said, very carefully opening my phone's camera and turning off the sounds. I snapped a picture as discreetly as possible of Georgia's tongue sliding over my shaft and sent it to Mum.

Me: Georgia thinks I'm texting Lydia about her tits and it's incredibly hot but I need you to be Lydia for a bit! Please?

"I said, 'I love it when you touch them, they're so hot'." This wasn't my finest work but I was starting to run low on imaginary replies.

Mum didn't text back for a bit and I resolved that if she didn't, I'd just tell Georgia Lydia had stopped responding. There was over a minute of just Georgia gently licking my cock and teasing my balls with her fingers before, amazingly, my phone buzzed again.

Mum: Just this once, since Georgia is already there... Now, I can't stop thinking about having your cock between my tits.

My cock jumped and I repeated the message to Georgia, who moaned a little and licked more.

Me: I really want to fuck your gorgeous tits, would that turn you on?

Mum: That would make me really wet... Maybe I could lick the tip when you push close to my mouth?

Me: I want you to suck my cock while I fuck your tits, is that ok?

Mum: I really want that, your cock tastes so good

Georgia slowly pushed my cock into her mouth and started to suck. I couldn't believe it. I was sexting Mum and reading it out to Georgia while she gave me a blowjob and moaned. This was incredible.

Me: Where do you want me to cum?

Mum: I want you to fill my mouth with your sexy cum, make me your cum slut

Fuck, Mum was getting into this and it really seemed to be working for Georgia.

Me: Swallow it for me

Mum: You mean I can't share it with Georgia? :(

I hesitated before reading it out but, with half of my cock in Georgia's mouth, I wasn't in a place where I could improvise. Georgia paused for a second to process this, but carried on.

Me: How would you do that?

Georgia pulled my cock out of her mouth. "I told you, no lesbian shit," she said, eyes narrowing.

"I didn't think that was lesbian," I protested, lying.

"Bullshit. Tell Lydia you just want her on her own," Georgia said, digging her fingernails into my thigh.

Me: Ignore that, I only want you on your own x

Mum: Did someone not like that idea? x What if you bent me over and fucked my slutty little pussy instead?

Georgia smiled again and went back to sucking me.

Me: I really want to push my cock deep into your pussy and fuck you

When I read this out, Georgia pushed my cock deeper into her mouth, then started to move backwards and forwards, her lips tight around my shaft. I moaned, lying back a little.

Mum: I want you to pretend I'm your girlfriend and fuck me just like you fuck her.

This made Georgia moan and she sucked harder. I couldn't believe that Mum knew how to get Georgia turned on so well, but I couldn't last much longer either, so I took another chance.

Me: Georgia's got my cock in her mouth right now and I'm really close

This time Georgia didn't miss a beat, keeping up her pace. I was afraid she'd make me cum before I saw Mum's next message.

Mum: Pretend it's my mouth x

Attached to the message was a picture, this one of Mum in what looked like a store cupboard or disused office, her blouse undone and her big tits pulled out of her bra. Her face was out of shot, but I could see her hand between her legs, touching her pussy. I looked at it for about a second before cumming in Georgia's mouth, moaning hard as she carefully stayed in place, letting me fuck her mouth and fill it with cum. She didn't let a drop get past her lips and made eye contact as she swallowed it.

"What did she send that made you cum?" Georgia asked.

I could hardly show her a picture of my Mum, not least because it was clearly not Lydia. "She just said 'Cum in her mouth'," I told her, and Georgia seemed satisfied by that.

"Now I'm really wet so you'd better repay the favour," Georgia said, taking my phone and dropping it onto the desk with a clatter before bending over to pull down her jeans. I wanted to tell Mum I was going to stop responding, but I figured she'd work it out. With Georgia bent over the desk, I pulled down her knickers and worked my tongue into her pussy, immediately tasting how wet and turned on she was.

Encouraged by the texts Georgia had let me send, Lydia was openly much more flirty for the rest of the week and, I had to admit, I flirted back. I was having tons of fun with Georgia who was sexy and slutty, but it almost felt like she'd given me permission to tease Lydia so long as I didn't cross any lines. I mean, she didn't make me delete Lydia's naked selfies from my phone, after all.

So the rest of that week, when I needed to be focusing on academic work, instead became a game of who could flirt the most. Lydia took to walking around the flat in revealing outfits, often not much more than just underwear. I started cooking without a shirt on, loving the looks Lydia would give me when she saw my pecs or my abs. We kept texting each other, especially in the evenings, and the conversation kept getting closer and closer to sex without ever getting there. Each time one of us pushed it, the other would back down.