Swimming with Mum Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

On Thursday night, just before I went home to see Mum the next day, Lydia had invited Becca round to watch some TV but Becca had cancelled, saying she had a last-minute assignment to hand in. I'd done most of my packing and had just finished making my tea when Lydia appeared in the kitchen.

"Hey, want to watch TV? I've got popcorn," she said, shaking the bag.

"I just made some food," I responded, pointing with my fork to the plate of beans on toast. "We can watch after."

She put the popcorn down on the kitchen side and sat down opposite me at the table. She was wearing an old hoodie and leggings, which was a classic look for her, and I tried hard not to look at her legs.

"So, are you excited to see Cathy tomorrow?" she asked, trying to sound innocent. I glanced over at her, seeing straight through her game.

"Yes," I replied, giving as little away as possible.

"Have you got any plans?" Lydia asked, smiling.

I looked at her again. "Not really," I responded. "Georgia is coming one weekend, but you already know that."

Lydia giggled. "Are you going to try and fuck both of them at once?" she asked, and I rolled my eyes.

"No," I said firmly. "Georgia has made it very clear she's not into girls."

Even though there was nobody else in the flat, Lydia dropped her voice. "Did Georgia have sex with that girl Laura, Tommy's girlfriend?"

I stared at her, eyes wide. "How did you hear about that?" I asked, incredulous. "And also, no, she didn't."

Lydia laughed. "Tommy can never keep his mouth shut. He didn't name names, but apparently he'd discovered 'somehow' that Laura was interested in a threesome so he asked me which girls I knew who might do it."

I couldn't help but laugh. "He's the worst," I said.

"Like I've got access to some kind of list of bisexual girls to put him in touch with," Lydia said. "Anyway, I put two and two together and wondered whether something had happened between Laura and Georgia when you went round that time."

I shook my head. "Nope. I mean, it might have done, but Georgia wasn't interested."

Lydia raised her eyebrow but didn't probe any further. "Would you have watched?" she asked instead.

Scooping the last mouthful of beans into my mouth, I chewed for a second. "Yes," I admitted, since there wasn't any kind of obvious alternative.

"You know, if you want to watch two girls together, I can help you out there," Lydia grinned.

I shrugged. "As if. Becca would never say yes to that."

Lydia nodded. "I know, but if you could find another girl who was interested, I wouldn't say no..."

The image of Mum and Lydia together rocketed into my head and Lydia noticed my glazed-over expression. She just got up and went to get a glass of wine from the fridge, leaving me to snap out of it.

"Well, Georgia won't," I eventually conceded, looking round at Lydia. She stretched over to get the corkscrew from the back of the counter and I had a realisation. What I'd taken to be leggings under her hoodie were a lot more see-through than I'd thought, and as she stretched forwards I had a clear view of her arse and the thong she was wearing underneath. My cock immediately got hard, and Lydia looked over her shoulder at me.

"You don't mind if I just wear tights, right? All my trousers are in the wash," she said.

"I, uh," I tried to respond, but I had no idea what to say to this.

We started off sitting at opposite ends of the sofa, the popcorn between us, but once it was finished, Lydia shuffled across to lean on my shoulder. To stop my arm going dead, I put it around her, resting it on her waist, which was safe enough since it was covered by her thick hoodie. Over time, she inched closer and my hand slid down to her hips, and then when she moved again, my fingers were touching the fabric of her tights on the outside of her thigh. I knew I should stop it here, but having a sexy girl like Lydia all over me was a nice feeling and, once again, I wasn't strictly crossing any lines. Until Lydia casually reached out her arm and shifted my hand onto her bum.

"Um," I said, looking at her.

"I don't mind," she said quickly, keeping her focus on the TV.

My hand was touching her arse, and I gently squeezed to see how she'd react. She seemed happy enough, so I went back to watching, but I couldn't think of anything else except where my hand was. If Becca saw this she'd just murder me right there on the spot. Georgia would probably have a problem with it, too. But despite that, I didn't want to move.

We stayed like that until the programme finished, and Lydia flicked the TV off. With no distraction now, I was forced to confront what was happening, but before I could say anything, Lydia disentangled herself from me and stood up in front of the sofa, facing me.

In a single movement, she grabbed the bottom of her hoodie and pulled it over her head, revealing her sports bra underneath and shaking her long hair over her shoulder, then she climbed back onto the sofa, straddling me, her tits at my eye level as she lowered her pussy onto my lap.

"Just forget Georgia for tonight," she whispered, moving her hips to grind on me.

I couldn't help myself and I grabbed her amazing arse with both hands, pushing her down onto me. She moaned softly, but I knew I couldn't go any further.

"I can't," I told her, holding her hips still.

Lydia made eye contact with me. "But you fuck Cathy all the time behind Georgia's back," she said, sounding frustrated.

"That's different..." I said, knowing this was a bad excuse.

"Listen, I just really, really need some cock," Lydia said, trying to rock her hips again. "I won't tell anyone, I swear."

I groaned. I wanted so much to give in. "I'm sorry," I said. "I can always ask Georgia if she'd be okay with us doing it once."

Lydia looked at me before gently climbing off my lap and sitting heavily on the other end of the sofa.

"I don't want Georgia's permission, I just want to have sex," she said, sounding upset. "You're going to go home and fuck your own mother tomorrow and I'll just be alone here with my vibrator, yet again."

"Why don't you ask Becca round?" I suggested, shuffling over to give her a hug.

Lydia looked up at me, upset. "Becca's a predator," she said, her voice shaking.

"What?" I asked, confused. "Like, a sex offender?"

"No, not exactly," Lydia said, reaching over to the coffee table and grabbing a tissue to wipe her eyes. "She has a kink for finding straight girls and 'turning' them gay."

"Eh?" I was still confused. "How does that work?"

"She goes to a club, finds a drunk, lonely, rejected-looking fresher, takes her home and then fucks her," Lydia said, harshly. "This other girl starts the night straight and wakes up the next day obsessed with pussy. Becca's done it at least six times since we started dating, and she says it 'doesn't count' as cheating."

"What? Of course that's cheating," I said. "I mean, she's having sex with someone else, at the end of the day."

Lydia nodded. "She says she never sees them again and it's just a fun thing to take advantage of these sheltered girls, but I don't know. Since I found out she was still doing it we haven't seen each other much."

I squeezed Lydia's shoulders. "That sucks," I said, sympathetically.

Lydia looked at me. "Do you see now why I am so horny?" she said, giggling and wiping her eyes again.

I laughed. "Oh, don't worry, I understand now," I told her.

When she went back to her room to go to bed, and I stared at her arse some more, figuring that there was no harm in just looking, she was about to shut the door when I stopped her. I just had to ask.

"Um, so, this might sound really weird," I apologised in advance. "If it is, just ignore me and pretend I never asked."

"What is it?" Lydia asked, curious.

I looked at her, wondering whether I was going to regret this. "Did you mean it when you said you would help me with watching two girls together?"

Lydia nodded slowly. "Maybe," she said, smirking. "Why?"

I swallowed. "If I... knew a girl, not Georgia, who would do it...?" I left the suggestion there.

After a pause, Lydia looked at me again. "This isn't Laura, right?" she asked, suspicious.

"Definitely not," I assured her.

Lydia paused again and then realisation dawned and she looked a little shocked. "Do you mean Cathy?"

I couldn't bring myself to say it. I just nodded.

Lydia kept looking at me, probably checking to see if I was serious. Then she just smiled slightly and said, "I'll think about it," before shutting her bedroom door.