Swimming with My Cousin

Story Info
A boy and his cousin realize they like each other.
1.5k words
4.15
53.9k
39
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

All characters in sexual situations are 18 years of age and older.

Mark rummaged down into the depths of his drawer, shuffling around for something to wear in the freshly-cleaned pool. Normally he'd don a peart of swim shorts, but they were still in the wash. Feeling a smooth, stretchy fabric he pulled an article to the surface; a tiny speedo that he'd not worn for years. He knew it'd be a little small, but he pushed one naked leg through the hole and then the other, pulling them up tight and reaching in to adjust his cock for comfort. He swiped the towel he'd prepared on his bed and threw it over his shoulder.

It wouldn't matter if it was tight, he reasoned, since there'd be nobody out there anyway. He jogged down the stairs and swung around the end of the banister towards the back door, picking out the perfect chillout playlist for a little pool time from the lists on his phone. He set the towel and phone down on a lawn chair and stepped over to the pool and caught sight of somebody already floating in there.

She stared up at him like a deer in headlights -- stunned, shocked, panicked that somebody else was here. It was his cousin, Samantha. A few years younger than him, she had come around to visit with Mark's aunt for the weekend. He didn't think they'd be coming around until the afternoon. He knew his parents had gone out already, he'd heard the car pulling out, but he had no idea she was here.

At sight of him she turned beet red and sunk down in the water until just her nose and the top of her head were sticking out. Mark could see her legs kicking beneath the water, with a glimmer of red flickering through the reflections on the surface.

"What're you doing here?" He stammered, turning his body away from her.

"I could ask you the same! Shouldn't you be... playing fornight or whatever it is you do?!" She had a point.

"I'm allowed to do other things. Besides, this is my house." He huffed.

"We came early. What, are you not happy to see me?"

"... at least it'll be nice to have some company."

Mark slipped into the pool and swam around the edges while she tried to lay on her back and float in place. He couldn't help but try to get a better look while she floated there. It seemed he wasn't the only one picking the swimsuit from the bottom of the pile; hers was absolutely skimpy by the best standards. It barely covered her breasts, and the back of it rode all the way up her butt cheeks like dental floss. He pondered what it must feel like to wear something like that -- it couldn't be comfortable, so it must be for attention. She snuck a peek through one eye to see him gawking at her and became flustered again.

"Don't stare, you pervert." He blushed and looked away. They swam in silence for a while, every so often stealing glances at each other. It wasn't long before he wanted to change the music, and pulled himself out the pool dripping wet. The sodden fabric clung to him tight, revealing every part of him.

She stared at his butt as he stood by the chair, selecting the music. It was kind of fucked up, she admitted, but he was hot. She couldn't deny that. As he turned back around he caught her staring. She hadn't even noticed she was doing it herself, but there was something about this boy in those tight speedos that she couldn't draw her eyes away from. She'd always had a good time with him, but now in their teens the way they looked at each other had changed into something more. Her eyes drew their way down his body, across his shoulders and along his back, admiring the knots of muscle on his very male body. It was so different to hers, so... square and bulky, it looked so firm. She wanted to run her hands along it and feel the strength beneath his skin.

"Enjoying the view there? Who's the pervert now?" He laughed, jumping back in and swimming over to her. Beneath the water he adjusted the fabric around his cock to make himself more comfortable as it squeezed everything tight.

"It's not bad." She admitted after thinking it through. She smiled at him as she floated.

He didn't even notice how hard he was staring. She was a curvy girl, and the bikini she'd selected in her haste amplified every one of those lines on her body. If she was going to flaunt what she had, it'd be a waste if it went unappreciated. As she swam in place and the water settled, he managed to get a better look at her outfit choice -- a tiny red bikini set with little criss-crosses over it, skimpy, a little too racy for someone of her age. It tugged up between her legs with barely any coverage, leaving everything on show. It was clear that she'd shaved recently with how much crotch was visible. It seemed her tits had grown since she'd bought it too; they'd been crammed inside the bikini top hard enough to push them over the top like dough in a pan.

"You look good in that." He mentioned in a hushed tone. He wasn't sure how she'd take it, but she blushed. It wasn't her intention to have any of this happen, she just grabbed the first thing she found but she appreciated the attention. It had been a while since anybody had said something nice about her body and while it was a little odd that it was coming from Mark it was still nice to hear.

"Thanks. You too." An awkward silence came between them as they stared into each other's eyes until she couldn't take it anymore and had to look away. She couldn't deny he was a handsome boy, but they were cousins. Mark took her hand beneath the water and held her jaw with the other, pointing her gaze back at him. Without even thinking about it, he found himself leaning in to kiss her. His own cousin -- but she didn't turn away. He even felt her lean into it against his hand... she wanted this. She hadn't even given it much thought before now, but the forbidden nature of it was exciting her. They knew each other well enough that they could be more than just friends and now they were edging on becoming more than mere cousins.

He reached his hand around her and undid the little bow that held her top in place. There was nobody around anyway, and he felt his speedos bulging at the sight of her. He began toying with her nipples beneath the water, enjoying the feeling of them growing harder and longer at his touch. She made her move and began toying with his bulging cock through the fabric. It didn't take long at all before they were wearing nothing at all, and Mark pushed her over to the side of the pool. The animalistic side of his brain was taking over -- that primal part of him that pushed aside rational thought as the desire to breed overshadowed all other requirements.

He took her by the ankles and pushed her onto the side of the pool, spreading her legs open under the surface as he lined himself up behind her. Her skin was so soft to his touch and he drank in the differences in their bodies as he eyed her soft cheeks and the curve along her waist. He wanted to explore all the differences between them, experiment with what excited her and discover how a girl's body worked. With a smooth push he parted her lips and forced his way inside. She was so warm and tight; she was definitely excited for this.

His fingers sank into the curve of her waist to hold her steady while he thrusted at her, pushing her repeatedly to the side of the pool while he filled her insides. She quickly began moaning between breaths -- it'd been a while since she'd done this, and it had for Mark too. Her ample tits pressed and squeezed against the side of the pool, rubbing her erect nipples against the tiles.

He felt her pussy clench and pulsate from the inside, wrapping itself around his thick cock trying to squeeze the cum right out of him. He could feel the pressure within his body building and building as he reached closer to the edge and reached the point of no return, his cock growing and squeezing as he shot wad after wad of cum inside her. As he pulled out, little globs of semen rose to the surface of the pool and floated like poached egg. Panting, they both panicked at the sound of somebody entering the house and scrambled out of the pool to collect their towels, staring at each other with collective embarrassment.