Swimsuit Sex

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Irish Moss
Irish Moss
2,419 Followers

When she dropped down onto my cock and just sat there, I was still fondling her tits as she gasped and her body started shaking. She moved up and down a couple of times as she was cumming but mostly she was just sitting there, riding out her orgasm. It appeared to be another intensely pleasurable one and, whether this was due to being so pent up or due to anything I was contributing, I was just happy that she was achieving some relief and that I could help. When she finally sighed and went still, she remained on my stiff cock for a moment as she was recovering then climbed off and moved back over to the driver's seat. With her ass up in the air, she leaned over and, after briefly stroking my still rigid cock, she wrapped her lips around it and engulfed it in her mouth. I moaned as she started to voraciously suck my cock, her cocksucking talent immediately evident.

I reclined my seat enough that I could more easily watch as my cock disappeared repeatedly into her hot mouth while she gently pumped the base. I reached out to cup her dangling tit and this may actually have made my cock even harder but her efforts were unaffected. I relished the building pleasure as she sucked me off, not even thinking about Jean and her cocksucking skills at that point because I was so focused on what Irene was doing. In spite of how incredible it felt, she did manage to draw out the pleasure longer than I'd have expected to be able to last, especially after just having fucked her snug, slippery pussy. Ultimately, though, it felt just too good to enjoy for as long as I'd have liked to and, as my cock grew even thicker with my impending orgasm, she shifted gears from drawing out the pleasure to making me cum.

I couldn't help but moan even louder as I finally started shooting off into her mouth. She swallowed my load and continued to suck me off until I was fully spent. Once she'd nursed every drop of cum from my cock, she let it fall from her mouth and straightened up, moving back onto her seat but remaining on her knees facing me. She took a quick look around to make sure there was still no one near us as I resumed ogling her naked body.

"Thank you," she said, looking back at me, "I really appreciate you helping me out, especially given the circumstances."

"That's what friends are for, right?" I asked, "I'm happy to help and, trust me, I'm sure I got as much out of this as you did."

"I don't want to get in the way of anything that's happening with Jean," she said, "but, until Jim goes back to working normal hours, I'm pretty sure I'm going to still need some help."

"It's too early to know what's going on with Jean yet," I replied, "but let's just agree that, until I know for sure or until Jim's work schedule changes, we'll discreetly take care of your needs when we can manage it."

"That sounds perfect," she said then leaned in and kissed me as I fondled her dangling boobs some more. I helped her gather the pieces of her bikini and her cover-up but she only pulled on the cover-up over her naked body. I brought my seat back up and slipped back into my own swimsuit then, after looking over at her, leaned over to kiss her again while cupping her tit through her cover-up.

"Don't go getting me all worked up again," she said, "unless you're ready to get me off again."

"I'll always be ready to get you off in one way or another," I promised, but I withdrew back to my side, feeling good about how things had gone that afternoon. We took off and continued the drive back to my house so she could drop me off. We chatted more about getting together again but kept things innocent in front of my house. As I was showering a little while later, I was thinking about both Irene and Jean and, when the blood started returning to my spent cock, I was wondering which one I should call.

Irish Moss
Irish Moss
2,419 Followers
12