Swimsuit Shopping Pt. 03 - Basement

Story Info
Thong boy changes into jockstrap for gangbang.
1.4k words
4.59
20.5k
28
1

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 08/30/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

During my well deserved shower, I pulled my plug out and released the loads of cum onto the shower drain. I was oddly turned on still as I mentally recapped what just happened as their loads left my insides and washed down the drain.

I dried off and looked for my clothes, they were gone. Someone had taken my only set of clothes and the only item lying there was a rainbow colored thong. I checked everywhere for my clothes so I could vacate the home and get back to my normal life but again, I'd been caught up in the web of these sexually driven men.

I didn't want to walk out naked so I slipped on the rainbow colored thong and went back into the kitchen. One of the men told me to get some sleep and they would send me home with my clothes in the morning. I obeyed and hoped he was telling the truth. I wasn't sure how much more of this I could take.

He slapped and grabbed a piece of my ass before I could walk away. He pulled my close and gave me a deep kiss.

"Night night you little cock sucker." He said as I slipped off to my room.

I fell asleep quickly and woke up refreshed in the morning. I walked out to the kitchen in nothing but my skimpy, rainbow thong and found a note. "Your clothes are in the basement." I searched the home and saw a hidden door that was open in one of the bedrooms on the bottom floor. I reluctantly walked in and approached the stairs.

As I walked down, the door closed behind me and foolishly I realized I was trapped. I pounded on the door and searched for a way out but I knew it was pointless. My fate was already decided as I continued down the stairs.

I saw the home owner waiting for me in a chair, with his legs spread open. The room was dark and it was clearly a hidden sex room, similar to one you would see in a bondage film. The man told me to change into the leather jock strap that was on the table. Knowing I had no choice, I pulled my rainbow colored thong off and slid the leather pouched jock strap up my legs. He instructed me to put the leather collar on around my neck so I did. There was also a set of leather cuffs that he instructed me to put on my wrists and ankles.

After I was dressed in his bondage gear, he told me to crawl over and worship his bulge. I got to my hands and knees and slowly crawled over to him. My face met his leather, thong covered bulge as he hooked a leash onto my collar. He pulled on it to ensure I made eye contact with him and asked me if I was ready for the final stage in the initiation process.

"Yes daddy, do with me as you wish," I stated. I knew I had to do as he said, and he was going to use me like a cheap slut before letting me leave. He let the leash slack and he pushed my head down to his bulge.

"Worship my cock boy, I know you want it," he said.

I licked his pouch as his cock grew harder. He was right. I wanted it. I wanted his cock to fill my mouth again. His plan had worked. He turned me, a straight, married man, into a thong wearing, cock loving cum slut and I loved it. All I want is cock now.

I got him hard and throated him with ease. I gave him a sloppy, wet blowjob. Lapping up his precum, loving the salty sweet taste of his juice. I had enough practice the past two days I was already a pro. Cock sucking came so naturally to me and I loved every inch of his pulsing cock in my mouth.

I was so hard at work, milking his penis I didn't even notice the circle of men standing around me. He pulled my head off his cock and as I took a deep breath I understood what the final part of my initiation required. There was a group full of leather clad men surrounding me.

I felt the men's hands groping my body, my ass and my cock. Hands were all over me. They lifted me up and tossed me on the bed like a rag doll. The cuffs on my hands and ankles were shackled to the bed. I was on all fours with a wedge underneath me which propped my jock strap covered ass in the air.

Then men pulled there cocks out of their leathery gear and the home owner came over and said, "ok you little cock slut. It's what you've always wanted. You know deep down you've always wanted to be used and gang banged by a bunch of hard cocks. You love wearing thongs and pleasuring hard dicks don't you slut? You love cum getting sprayed down your throat, in your ass and all over your body."

"Yes daddy, I do. I was born to be a slutty, thong wearing, cock sucker. I want to take all these cocks inside me. I want to swallow all their loads and come back for more. I want to wear thongs all day and please any man that wants to enter me."

"That's a good little cum slut. Go ahead guys, use this little fuck toy."

It was at this moment, I know it was going to be my destiny to serve horny men from now on. I was so hard, I couldn't focus on anything else but pleasuring these muscle bound Lester clad cocks.

My ass was propped and ready for dick. I couldn't tell which man was entering either hole because there was so many. They lubed my ass and as the first cock pushed inside me, another filled my mouth before I could let out a full moan. I was getting spit roasted by two cocks and I loved it. I never wanted it to stop. Luckily the men rotated and used my holes for a while longer. I didn't even know or care how many strangers cocks entered me. They successfully converted me into a cock loving, thong wearing slut and they all knew I'd be back tomorrow, begging for more.

I couldn't believe I was getting gang banged by about 7 hot studs. I was taking their cocks in both ends and still wanted more. Finally they unhooked my shackles and I was free to move around. I instantly grabbed a cock with each hand and I stroked them furiously as I took one in my ass and one in my mouth. I couldn't even hear the guys verbally abusing me I was so concentrated on milking each dick.

My ass was being slapped, cock was being groped and I was the center of attention. I wanted their cum now. The first cock started to shoot and he unloaded in my mouth. I gagged and choked it down my throat.

I felt the next man bury his cock in my ass and I felt a hot rope of cum splash inside me. My body shock uncontrollably with pleasure. Feeling his load in my ass made me leak cum all over. The rest of the guys stood over me and took turns cumming on my body and face. I laid on my back as they jerked over me, emptying their rods onto of my face, chest, stomach and cock. I opened my mouth to not waste a drop. I wanted to swallow all of the white, milky cum.

I used their cum as lube as I pulled my cock out from my leather pouch and proceeded to stroke myself. They verbally encouraged me as I blasted a stream of cum all the way up to my face. A few more healthy lashes of cum hit my chest and stomach. I was finished. And lay there lifeless in ecstasy.

Daddy came over to me and kissed my lips and said, "I'll see you tomorrow slut, shower up and go home." The men all trickled out and I finally got up, exhausted. I wobbled upstairs, hopped in the shower to clean off and found my clothes folded neatly on the bed. The rainbow thong was on top so of course, I slid it up my legs and pulled the strap right against my ass. I put the rest of my clothes on, hailed an Uber and retreated back to my hotel. It was the wildest few days I'd ever had.