All Comments on 'Swimsuits at St. Matilda's'

by cruiser_2015

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
LenardSpencerLenardSpencer12 months ago

When I was a lot younger but in my early 20's, a flatmate friend of mine got a job as groundsman/handyman at a private Girls' College (High School). The older girls lived in (boarders) and the stories he told: all about them teasing him on a daily basis. Dresses open as they sat at outdoor benches, needing help around the swimming pool while they wore not just the school swimsuit but also bikinis. Uniform "failures" of blouses coming undone, revealing naked breasts underneath. Wow.

They would sneak out late on a Friday and Saturday night and go into town to the clubs. We would meet some of them. Of course they looked about 23 all dressed up. Perhaps I might relate some of those stories??? Cheers.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Swimsuits are nice but this reads more like a script for a porn movie than erotica.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Made me cum so hard.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usercruiser_2015@cruiser_2015
A guy who enjoys erotic writing. I try to create realistic characters and plausible plots I would like to experience myself, but always aim to explore out of the ordinary situations!