Swing and Blow Sweet Charity

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Fraser found himself so excited by watching the water-sports that he shot his load inside Emily. His cum pouring into her arse; she was spasming beneath him as she frigged her clit and her brother came in her mouth, pulling his cock out and spraying her face with his cum. Having finished cumming, Fraser felt the sudden need to piss and decided to do this while still in Emily's arse -- he loved the feeling of his warm piss engulfing his cock inside her. Her arse could only take so much, however, and soon his piss was leaking out of her arse and splashing down onto the carpet. Fraser withdrew his cock and shoved it into Emily's pussy, where he continued to piss until he was finished.

"Fuck," said Emily, "no-one's ever done that before and if you'd asked me I would have said no -- but it felt so good."

Fraser looked at the wreck that was Emily as she lay on the floor, her face covered in her brother's cum, her arse leaking piss and cum and her pussy soaked with his pee. He bent down and gave her nipples a good, long suck before standing up to get himself another beer. On his way to the bar he realised he had completely forgotten about Charity and, once he had a can in hand, he went off to locate her.

Returning to the first reception room, he spotted Charity instantly. She was reclining on a chaise-longue with her eyes closed while a pretty young redhead was devouring her pussy. She almost looked asleep to Fraser but then her hand moved and she placed it onto the girl's head, pushing her mouth firmer against her cunt.

Fraser walked up behind the redhead and ran his hand over her pussy lips, loving how wet she was. She briefly stopped licking Charity and looked around at him, smiling. She reached for his cock and placed it up against her pussy lips before returning her mouth to Charity's pussy. When she stopped attending to Charity's pussy, Charity opened her eyes to admonish the girl -- she saw Fraser and smiled a bit awkwardly at him. He never broke eye contact with Charity as he thrust his cock into "Red's" pussy. Charity watched as his face turned into a picture of sheer joy, before closing her eyes again and delighting in the feeling of the soft mouth and tongue administering to her pussy's needs. As Fraser began to thrust into "Red", her mouth was pushed harder and harder against Charity's pussy; Charity began to moan and move her hips up of the chaise-longue to meet Red's tongue. Red was panting hard from the pounding her pussy was taking and she moved a hand down to play with her clit; Fraser was on the verge of cumming again and was unsure where he wanted to unload -- then a thought came to him. He puled out of "Red's" pussy and walked up to Charity, he turned her head to the side and pressed his cock into her mouth. She opened up willingly and began licking the juices of red off of his cock and sucking him; he came instantly -- his load shooting into Charity's mouth and down her throat. He was thrusting his cock in and out of her mouth with a passion as he watched red still eating his wife's pussy. Suddenly Red stood up and it was only now that Fraser could see she had a strap-on affixed to her groin; she moved up Charity's body and slid the penis into her. Charity gasped and then her hands went to Red's arse and pulled her in as far as she could go as she groaned out loud.

"Fuck," thought Fraser, "this is so hot." He stood there stroking his cock as he watched his prudish wife losing all of her inhibitions. He had brought her in the hope that she would be tempted by other men but all he had seen of her had been lesbian experiences. He wondered whether his wife was, in reality, a lesbian; she was, at the very least, bi.

It wasn't long before a curvaceous blonde had knelt down in front of him; she removed his hand, replacing it with her own. She proceeded to wipe his cock all over her face, smearing her cheeks, chin and lips with pre-cum before opening her mouth and starting to wrap her tongue around his cock, whilst sucking him. Fraser groaned and ran his hand through her hair as she continued to lick and suck him. She took him out of her mouth and ran her tongue down his shaft, licking his balls and then engulfing them in her mouth and sucking on them. Fraser groaned as the mysterious blonde continued working his cock, sucking him back up to a full erection. Once satisfied that he was fully erect, she stood up and led him by the cock to a settee over the other side of the room on which was laying a black Amazonian beauty, she looked like she had been sculpted by Michelangelo, her breasts were full with large nipples surrounded by dark areola, her stomach toned and flat, a black bush of hair above her pussy -- into which she was plunging two of her fingers. She looked at him as he approached and smiled at the blonde.

"Nice cock," she said to the blonde, "you sure know how to pick them."

Turning to Fraser, the blonde said, "This is Tallulah and I am Loella"

Loella proceeded to lay on top of the Tallulah and kissed her passionately, their breasts pressed together as they embraced. Fraser was at a loss as to why he had been brought here till the blonde turned to him and said, "For fuck's sake get on top and fuck our pussies -- put that gorgeous prick to some use."

Fraser walked to the end of the settee and looked at the two pussies grinding against each other. He had never fucked a black woman before, nor, for that matter had he fucked two women while they were making out with each other. He parted their legs and got on his knees between them; looking down he opted to enter Tallulah's pussy first -- he pushed into her with his stomach pressed up against Loella's butt and began to stroke in and out of her delightful pussy. He moved a hand between his stomach and Loella's butt and began to finger her pussy as he fucked Tallulah. The girls were writhing beneath him, their mouths never seeming to separate and their hands fondling any part of the other that they could reach. After several minutes of fucking Tallulah, he pulled his cock out of her and pushed it into Loella's tight pussy, stretching her as he entered; his hand now replacing his cock on Tallulah's pussy, three fingers entering her as he finger-fucked her while fucking Loella. Having cum quite recently, Fraser felt he could go all night with these two beauties; he kept switching between their pussies but just as he was about to pull out of Tallulah again, she clamped down on him as her orgasm started -- he felt like his cock was trapped inside her and as her pussy started regular spasms he felt himself being milked, the cum being squeezed out of his cock by her vaginal muscles.

"God, that feels amazing," he said.

All he got in response was a muted moan, as Tallulah's groaning was muffled by Loella's mouth over hers. The two girls were still grinding their bodies against each other as Fraser's balls emptied into Tallulah's pussy; he was thrusting into her to make sure he planted his full load in her pussy, before finally pulling out of her exhausted.

Tallulah pushed Loella's head away from hers and said "Bring that here." As Fraser approached her, she engulfed his cock in her mouth and sucked hard on it drawing out some more cum from his balls. As she was sucking and licking his cock, Loella moved her head between Tallulah's legs and began to eat Fraser's cum from her pussy; after a while she got up and kissed Fraser on the lips, inserting her cum covered tongue into his mouth. Fraser licked his cum off of her tongue and swallowed it as Loella went back to Tallulah's pussy for some more. The second mouthful she fed to Tallulah, who gulped it down hungrily as she plunged her fingers into her pussy seeking more of Fraser's sticky deposit. When Tallulah and Loella had satisfied themselves that there was no more cum to be had, they each smacked Fraser on the arse and sent him on his way as they re-commenced their lesbian love-fest.

Feeling utterly spent, Fraser sat himself on one of the nearby settees and watched the action taking place around him. He had lost Charity again but was not concerned; it seemed his plan to bring her out of her "God driven" life of purity had worked even better than he had hoped. From what he had seen, his wife was now a cum-guzzling, bisexual and he planned on enjoying her in every possible way in the future -- possibly even having three or foursome's in their bed.

Right in front of him, on the carpet, he spotted Bambi; she had three men making her "water-tight"; one in her pussy, one in her arse and one in her mouth, Her breasts were dripping sweat as she worked her arse and pussy on and off the cocks behind her as her mouth was being fucked by Jack. Fraser did a double take when he saw Jack's cock -- it had to be at least ten inches of fat meat and Bambi was struggling with the amount that Jack was pumping into her mouth.

He looked past this foursome, onto the settee opposite from him. Laying on it was the guy who owned the local newsagents; he was on his back with an unknown woman bouncing up and down on his cock and "red" sitting on his face. Fraser's cock was growing hard again as he looked around the room at the various sexual scenes taking place around him; this didn't go unnoticed and Sarah was soon on her knees in front of him, stroking his shaft as she licked the head of his cock. She was gazing into his eyes, as she said, "I told you I owed you whatever you want -- what can I do to please you?"

Fraser thought for a while, idly strolling Sarah's nearest breast, then an idea came to mind.

"Sarah, can you get another woman to join us?" he asked.

"Leave it to me," said Sarah. She got off of her knees and walked away, disappearing out of the room as she hunted for a free female. A couple of minutes later she returned with a stunning brunette on her arm; the brunette was dressed in a sexy nurse's outfit with fishnet stockings on under an incredibly short uniform, her breasts bulging out of the top.

"Fraser meet Penny -- she's my sister-in-law," said Sarah.

Fraser said hi and asked Penny to lie on the floor. As she lay down, Fraser put his legs astride her body and introduced his cock to her mouth, which she readily sucked on.

"Sarah," he said, "I want you to rim my arse and wank me into Penny's mouth."

"Oooh," said Sarah, "I've never done that before."

She put her head against his butt and started to lick his arse as one hand reached around and started to jerk Fraser off. Fraser undid the buttons on Penny's uniform and played with her breasts, pulling and twisting her nipples. He was enjoying the feeling of Sarah's tongue licking his arse and reached behind and pulled his cheeks apart to give her better access; he was rewarded with the feeling of Sarah poking the tip of her tongue into him. He pulled his cheeks further apart, encouraging her to push further in and was rewarded with the feel of her tongue sliding into him.

"Oh God," he said, "that feels amazing."

He started to thrust his cock faster and faster into Penny's mouth as she sucked on it, one hand playing with his balls. Sarah was now concentrating so much on licking Fraser's arse her hand around his cock wasn't moving but Fraser was still obtaining stimulus from it as he thrust in and out of Penny's mouth. Penny was sucking as hard as she could, her cheeks moving in and out in time with her sucks; she had her hands on his butt and was pulling him into her mouth. As he looked up, he saw Megan, a neighbour from across the street, placing a chair on the floor in front of him; she sat on it, spread her thighs and pulled his mouth towards her pussy.

"Christ," he thought, "three women at once -- this is bloody amazing."

His tongue went to work on her pussy, licking her outer folds, before he entered her with his tongue. Whether deliberately or not, he realised he was thrusting his tongue in and out of her pussy at the same pace as he was fucking Penny's mouth. Just as he started benefitting from his labours on Megan's pussy, lapping up her freely flowing juices, he felt Sarah stick a finger in his arse; this caused him to cum in Penny's mouth, his seed spraying down her throat with what she couldn't swallow leaking from the corners of her mouth. Having made Fraser cum, Sarah lowered her mouth and went to work on Penny's pussy. Her tongue soon lapping up her juices as Penny bucked her hips. Megan was moaning out loud as Fraser continued to eat her pussy out; she moved one hand to her pussy and rubbed her clit as Fraser tongue-fucked her and within a couple of minutes she was spraying her pussy juice all over Fraser's face. Megan fell back in the chair exhausted and watched as Fraser climbed off of Penny, leaving a clear view of Sarah eagerly licking Penny's pussy. It wasn't long before Geoff placed himself behind Sarah and started pounding her pussy with his cock; Fraser noticed that Geoff was wearing a cock-ring and made a mental note to get one himself to try out at future parties.

Megan stood up and offered her chair to Fraser, before sitting on his lap, her thighs open and his limp cock resting between them. She idly played with it as they both watched the show in front of them before Fraser realised he had built up one hell of a thirst. He patted Megan on the arse and she got off him so that he could go to the bar.

Fraser helped himself to a low-alcohol beer and leant against the bar, taking in all the action around him.

"God," he thought, "what a different world I am in now to the one I've just left. All these people -- I see most of them several times a week and we just nod and smile. Now it will be difficult to look at them without remembering what they looked like without their clothes on. As he leant there, Bambi got on her knees before him and starting stroking and licking his cock. It didn't take long until his erection had returned and she was sucking on it in earnest, working her mouth up and down his shaft as she gazed into his eyes. As she continued to suck him off, Jack crawled between her thighs and started eating her pussy; her hips began to rock which caused additional movement to her mouth and before long Fraser was firing his latest load into Bambi's mouth. She swallowed his first couple of ropes but retained the rest in her mouth until he had finished cumming. Once she was sure he had stopped, she withdrew her mouth from him, gathered all the cum together in her mouth and dribbled it onto Jack's face. He seemed to enjoy it, as he started to groan and even licked what he could reach with his tongue -- swallowing what he could.

Fraser decided to leave them to it and went in search of Charity. He checked out all of the rooms without success and was about to go upstairs to check the bedrooms when he realised a crowd had gathered in the hallway. He went to join them to see what the attraction was and saw his beautiful Charity emulating the statue she had been drawn to at the start of the evening. Fraser watched as one man fucked her mouth while another had her arse impaled on his cock, the woman sucking her pussy was none other than Al. Whenever one of the guys came in her, another took his place so Charity had an endless supply of cock for her mouth and arse. Fraser decided it was about time he enjoyed Charity's arse and when the latest man came inside her, he took up position and thrust in.

"Enjoying yourself sweetie," he whispered in her ear, as he ploughed her arse with his cock.

"Oh God Fraser, we should have done this years ago," she responded, as she turned her face towards him. They kissed passionately, as he squeezed her breasts and pinched and pulled on her nipples. "I think my new dress is ruined; I used it to mop up a flood of cum that was dripping from my pussy."

"We can always get you some more suitable outfits for these parties, honey, now that you are the woman I've always wanted you to be," he responded.

The party lasted another three hours before people started to drift off. During that time, Fraser and Charity made sure they had sex with as many different people as they could; sometimes individually, sometimes together. As they grew tired and decided to join the exodus, they were stopped by Geoff and Al.

"Thank you both for coming," Geoff said, "it's always nice to have new members. Sometimes one gets a bit tired of the same old pussies and cocks turning up -- some fresh blood was just what we needed to make it a fantastic night."

Al took hold of Charity and embraced her, "Charity, darling, why have you kept yourself away from me all this time? I simply must have your pussy again soon -- call me." She placed a card in Charity's hand as she pulled her mouth towards her and kissed her, her tongue exploring the depths of Charity's mouth for several seconds.

"Mmmm," she said, "it tastes like a real mixture of cum in there. You really made a difference tonight honey."

The next few weeks and months saw Fraser and Charity's lives transformed. Fraser no longer stopped off at the pub on his way home on Fridays; he was far too keen to find out who Charity had in bed for him to play with. Sometimes it was just another female, sometimes it was another couple, but his favourite night was when he returned home to find Charity and the twins in a circle on the bed eating each other's pussies.