Swing Shifting

Story Info
An afternoon of delights at Swing shift.
750 words
3.49
8.9k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I'm 69 now. 6ft tall 180 lbs and about 5 inches cut. Thinning grey hair and although I was a pretty good athlete when younger it's all pretty much over now.

AS I wrote in many of my stories I started fooling around with men from the time i was 14. That was the legal age in Ontario at the time although that wasn't much in mind at the time. It just so happened that after quite some time thinking about it and wondering I finally got enough nerve to go with a guy and experienced mutual blow jobs with him.

When I started into it there was actually a pretty easy time finding partners. Through till my 20s I was virtually always with men older and more experienced than myself. There was a few places in town where I found out men were cruising for sex and I used a few of them for that purpose myself.

As I got into my 20's I found out that Toronto, Hamilton and Niagara Falls NY had some theatres, bath houses video arcades etc, where I could find willing partners. Unfortunately, in my mind most of them are gone now.

There are some bath houses in Toronto and there is one in Hamilton that I go to once in a while. There is still one arcade and theatre, in Niagara Falls NY and still one Movie place in a place called Richmond Hill, suburb just north of Toronto, I went there just yesterday.

The place is called Swing Shift and it has 3 rooms with porno playing on TVs. One room is straight porn. One with tranny porn and one with gay porn. All 3 rooms are quite small with perhaps a dozen seats. The room that shows Tranny porn also has a wall about 4 ft high near the back and it has always been the busiest place whenever I went there. They also have a couple of private rooms where you can select a movie from their inventory and you can either watch it alone or allow a friend or 2 in with you then close the door.

I went into the tranny show room, not because I particularly like that kind of porn but because it is as I say usually the busiest area. I sat in a chair at the end of the row right by the aisle that leads to the area behind the short wall. Men were coming and going for the next half hour or so but nothing much was happening. The action here is mostly oral or mutual hand jobs although I have seen a couple of people go here and get fucked. that is what happened this day.

A guy came in and stood beside another standing by the side wall. They started fondling each other through their pants and then one of them opened his pants and pulled his cock out. The other who was wearing sweat pants pulled them down in front to expose his cock too and then the first one started turning him away from him while he played with his cock from behind and started caressing his ass. He pulled the sweat pants down and began rubbing his cock up and down the crack of the other guy. At that the man in sweats bent over and then took the other's cock into his ass. By now there was about 6 other men in the room watching the performance. Some of them took their cocks out and started stroking themselves.

I turned towards a guy standing next to me and stroking his cock and he stepped up to me. I bent over a bit and took his cock into my mouth. We were there while I started blowing him and some were watching the fucking while others watched us. He was probably late 40's or early 50's and his cock was just about a perfect size. When I wanted to I could take him entirely into my mouth and the end of his cock just pushed into my throat. I sucked on him for about 5 minutes and then felt him cumming and swallowed his load. The 2 that had been fucking separated about the same time. My partner of the moment pulled back as I finished licking his cock clean and said thanks.

I didn't feel particularly horny so I decided to pack it in for the day and headed home.

Hope you enjoy this latest episode.