Swing Time

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Back on the movie screen, the girls had been and were still fully engaged in a 69, licking and sucking each other's pussies and ass, rubbing breasts and hips on each other. The guys were standing nearby, looking on and absently-mindedly stroking their cocks slowly. Brunette guy spoke a few words and knelt down in front of blondie's ass and pussy which were getting licked well by the brunette girl under her. He presented his cock between lips and pussy and the brunette girl promptly licked and sucked him to ensure he was ready. He rubbed his cock head over the blonde's pussy and pressed it between her wet lips. He slid right in easily up to his balls in her wet and aroused cunt. Her head flew up and she gave a big "Ohhhhh" and pressed back onto him. He started fucking her immediately while the other girl licked his cock and her pussy hungrily.

Blonde guy knelt down in front of blondie's face and brunette's pussy. It was too low for him to reach so he inserted a pillow under her butt, raising her well fucked and well licked, open and waiting pussy in invitation to him. Blondie opened her mouth to engulf his cock and suck him to peak readiness. He took his cock and rubbed it on blondie's face, and down onto brunette's clit, pussy lips and ass, and up and down a few times to savor the moment. Then pausing with his cock head at her pussy lips, feeling her twitching hips wanting it inside, he pressed it half way in in one easy slide. He fucked her in and out at this depth for a while, her pushing her hips up against him in response. Pushing in more, his longer cock easily filled her completely, and she seemed to like it as she thrusted up at every push of his hips.

And brunette girl was licking and sucking his balls and her pussy. They were one fine mass of fucking!

Arielle suddenly paused the movie and stood up. "I'm going to make popcorn and get us some drinks. Be right back."

"Awwh! That was just getting good. OK, I'll help," Said Madison while jumping to her feet to follow my wife into the kitchen.

Both ladies were nude except for their stockings, and Ryan and I admired them as they walked in front of us and out of the room. I couldn't help but notice that Maddie was not totally shaven but had a neatly trimmed landing strip that brought my eyes down to her red and very meaty pussy lips. Her clit poked out from the top of her lips as I would expect from the fucking and rubbing she had just enjoyed. She walked a little unsteadily with her legs spread more than normal. 'This is what a recently well-fucked woman looks like,' I thought with a smile.

I noticed that Ryan was checking out my wife intently, probably thinking similar thoughts about her. When the gals were out of sight, we became aware that we were two naked guys sitting only a few feet apart and I felt the need to say something.

"Well, that was really something," I muttered to Ryan.

"It sure was. Damn, Maddie is so horny tonight. I don't know what got into her."

"YOU got into her, again and again," I replied with a high five to my friend and a hardy laugh from both of us to crack the ice. I never knew she was such a wanton little slut." He knew I was not calling her that in a mean way.

"Yeah, she is. Thanks for introducing us. Hey, I hope you won't mind me saying so but Arielle is a very hot and sexy woman with that lovely, tall, thin, and perfect body. She looks even better than I could ever imagine, not that I ever thought of her in that way, mind you. You are one lucky guy, Andy."

"Yes, I am. I know how hot she is. I catch guys checking her out all the time. It reminds me to not take her for granted so I take care of her well, you know?"

"It shows. I know you two love each other very much and have a great relationship. Speaking of that, what do you think about the couples in the movie? They don't seem to have any problem sharing each other in every way. It all seems so natural to them. And that little brunette loves coming and coming. Any guy she's with had better be ready to share her because she needs more loving than any one person can give her, you know?"

"I know what you mean. God, she came so much, and Maddie got so turned on by seeing all that. Do you think she was turned on by the sex only or maybe the swapping and sharing? She seemed to want tobe that girl in the movie. I never imagined that she could be so sexy and horny, apart from what I see of her at work. Does it bother you that she might have some fantasy about other guys sharing her, or even women maybe?"

"Well, she's always been very good in the bedroom, and anywhere else if you know what I mean. She does like sex but I've never thought those things before now. Guess you never totally know everything about someone, do you?"

"Yeah, like when Arielle cleaned both of you guys off with the hot washcloths. It surprised me but I only saw it as a loving and caring thing to do as a perfect host, you know?"

"That shocked me too. And I'm not gonna lie, it did turn me on when she washed off my cock that way, and even more when she cleaned mine and Maddie's cum from her ass and pussy too! Damn! Like I said, Arielle's a great wife!"

Meanwhile, in the kitchen, as I heard later, the girls were cooking the popcorn in the microwave and fixing drinks for everyone. It was going a little slow as it was hard for them to remember exactly what they were doing and they chatted as they moved around.

"I don't think I've ever prepared food with another naked woman while being naked myself. This is so much fun though. Thank you for sharing Andy's birthday with us.

Man that movie got me so hot that I just couldn't help myself. I hope you guys didn't mind," Maddie said.

"Did it look like we minded? We were having a pretty good time ourselves you know! I can tell how turned on Andy is by how hard he gets and he was plenty hard inside me, so don't worry about. We like that movie too," Arielle replied.

"He did seem pretty hard and you looked so hot riding him like that. It turned me on so much seeing you two going at it and watching us at the same time. Being on display was new for me too and Ryan fucked me very well, thank you!"

"You're welcome," Arielle replied with a smile. "My pleasure."

Putting her hand on Arielle's shoulder, Madison looked into her eyes and began a serious question. "You know I like you people a lot and would never do anything to hurt you or your marriage, right? Well, after seeing those couples in the movie being so free and easy with their sex and sharing, I thought of something that I'd really like to do and I'd never do anything like it without your permission. Here goes. I'd really like to give Andy a personal birthday present. Would you mind if I suck his cock a little bit, you know, a blowjob. Only if you approve, and only if he wants it, of course! Oh, God, I'm such a horny slut tonight. Forget I said anything."

"Oh no. It's ok to ask. Never hurts to ask. Never thought of anything like that before but I think it is a very thoughtful and caring thing to offer. And as long as I'm there to see it, it wouldn't be cheating or anything," Arielle reasoned, feeling generous and a little horny herself from the honey oil.

"Really! You'd let me do it? Oh, I'd love to try to deep throat him. I've never had a cock so long as his and I want to try it. Ryan's is long enough and very thick but I can't deep throat him much because of that. Oh, what would Ryan think? Hmm. I promise I'll make it special for his birthday 'cause I'm sure he gets plenty of good blowjobs from you!"

"I think Andy would like that. Surprisingly, we don't eat each other nearly enough. You know, work and everything. And don't worry about Ryan. I'll take care of him for you and he won't mind. So I'll let you offer your pretty little birthday present mouth to Andy and we'll see what happens from there, ok?"

She held Maddie's chin and gave her a soft and quick kiss square on her lips then turned to carry out the refreshments with her close behind.

"Hi guys! Enjoy the popcorn and let's get back to the movie. Maddie's mad at me for stopping it," Arielle said with her still present smile.

Madison sat sideways on Ryan's lap, facing us, with one arm around his shoulders and they shared the popcorn with each other while soothing their parched mouths with the drinks. Their eyes were back on the movie.

Arielle sat next me as we also scarfed down the delicious popcorn and drinks while getting back into the movie. I admired her breasts slowly moving up and down and her light brown areolae and still firm nipples pointing straight out in front. I placed my arm around her tight shoulder and cupped my hand over her right boobie. She sighed and snuggled in closer. It occurred to me how bizarre this was, to be two couples sitting on our couch naked, munching popcorn and watching a porno movie together. We silently watched and enjoyed the action on the screen for a while, only interrupted by Maddie's squirming on Ryan's lap to get more comfortable. Maybe something was poking her?

"Damn, those people in the movie really like to fuck!" Exclaimed Madison to no one in particular.

"Yeah, they're really hot," I said. "Can you imagine what it would be like to feel Blonde's or Brunette's tongue and mouth sucking your pussy or Ryan's balls while you were fucking? I think that would feel wonderful, don't you? I know it would to me."

"Oh, God, yes!" Maddie breathed out heavily while Ryan nodded in agreement.

"Well, that could happen. You never know," She said while looking at Arielle for approval to proceed with her plan. Arielle smiled back and gave her a nod and a wink to show it was ok.

Madison sat up straight, still in Ryan's lap and spoke, "Well, Andy, it's your birthday and the birthday boy should always be able to get what he wishes for. I've been thinking all night that I want to give you a special present but didn't know what. Now I know you would like a hot and sexy mouth, like the ones in the movie, to lick and suck your balls and cock, wouldn't you?"

"Hell yes, I would!" I said in puzzlement.

"Well, I'd like to give you a blowjob for your birthday! Arielle said it would be ok with her as long as she can watch. You wouldn't mind, would you Ryan?" She asked, feeling his cock twitch under her butt. "Andy, do you want my special present?"

"Damn, girl! You're full of surprises tonight, aren't you? I guess it's ok with me if everyone else is ok with it."

I looked at my wife to see what she thought. Apparently, they had already discussed this surprise. Still smiling widely, she nodded yes several times and gave me a deep tongue kiss to seal the deal.

"Enjoy, dear. I'll just get out of the way and distract Ryan if that's ok with you. Don't want him to feel left out, do we."

I nodded at her logic, not fully understanding but not caring at the moment. Maddie kissed Ryan very lovingly, looking into his eyes, and arose to stand in front of me, her legs spread and hands on her hips. "So it's a 'Yes'?"

She stood tall in front of my knees, her wavy blonde hair bouncing and bobbing when she moved. I gazed into her eyes, her lips-spread mouth, her full and heaving breasts with those large areolae and thick nipples, down over her deep navel to her mons veneris and over her thick bare thighs to her tan thigh-high stockings, the only thing she was wearing. All I could do was to nod an emphatic "YES".

She smiled and bent over to spread my knees wide and lower herself between them. Leaning forward, she let those big tits slide up the inside of my thighs to touch my hanging penis, looking over at Arielle for approval. Upon receiving a nod from her, she moved them left and right to rub each nipple on my penis, which twitched each time she touched it. Although my lovely wife had emptied my balls not so long ago, I felt them filling up again with every touch. I looked over to see that Arielle had sat on the arm of the couch right next to Ryan, with her legs crossed at the knee demurely, watching us intently, as was Ryan. Maddie moved her boobs back and bent over with her head right above my crotch and blew hot breath over my penis and balls area. It was not breathing but blowing hot air with her lips pursed in a kissing shape. No one had ever done that to me before. It was awaking me down there for sure.

"Let's see what you've got there, ok?"

Her hand reached all the way under, almost to my ass, gently holding my balls with my penis lying on her arm, and moved it up over the balls and onto the penis and all the way up to its head, then back down to my ass and up over the undersides again and again. It had the desired effect as I began to lengthen and firm up with each stroke. She squeezed my balls harder and moved up to grasp my penis and stroke and squeeze it. It was too dry to stroke so she put all her fingers in her mouth to lubricate them, then began slowly stroking my cock up and down, her eyes fixed on it. It grew quickly and stood up by itself at about a 45 degree angle as she stroked it longer and harder.

Looking up into my eyes, she moaned, "You have a handsome cock, Andy! It's so long and smooth. I'm going to lick it all over and suck it with my mouth and jerk it with my hands until you come all over me. Do you come a lot? You can come in my mouth if you want. How do you taste? Is it thick and salty or what? You can come on my tits if you want. Here, how's this?" How did my demure little co-worker know that I'd like her dirty talk as much as she seemed to like saying it? Iwas shocked a little but that made it even better.

She moved up and grasped her breasts between her hands and rubbed her nipples all over my cock, then wrapped them around it and stroked it with her boobs up and down, sighing and moaning from the sight and feel of it, as was I at this point. I spread my legs wide to give her plenty of room. Glancing over at the end of the couch, I saw that Ryan was staring at us with his mouth drooped open while slowly stroking his own cock. My wife alternated from looking at us to looking down at his hand stroking himself, and reflexively grasped her breast and gave a nipple a tweak, which made it hard instantly. I could tell she liked everything she was seeing and was not upset with me getting my cock stroked by another woman but was turned on by it! That made me even harder.

Maddie stroked my cock with her hand, the other fondling my tightening balls with her gentle fingers. She looked at it as if admiring it, which I later found that she did admire it and had never stroked one this long before. Looking up into my eyes, she licked up the bottom of it and around and up to the head, just licking like a lollypop and showing me how much she liked it. She popped the head into her mouth with a sucking motion and moaned on it with narrowing eyes to show me how much she liked it. Her mouth covered it all the way down to the top of her stroking hand. I could feel it hitting her throat. She proceeded to stroke my swelling cock with her hand and mouth, sucking and squeezing, until I felt the head of it slide into her throat. She gagged a little, then recovered and continued to try taking it into her throat, still stroking the bottom half and balls with her hands. It was very good for me. This would have been plenty but she wasn't through trying to get more.

I glanced over at my wife whose right hand and arm was on the back of the couch behind Ryan. She caught my eye and gave me a motion with her hand pointing first at herself, then down towards Ryan's cock, in an obvious request for my permission for her to help out Ryan. I didn't know specifically what she meant but nodded my agreement a little too emphatically. Hell, I'd have agreed to just about anything at the time. She immediately ran her left hand down his arm until her hand covered his cock-stroking fist. Shocked at her moves, he jerked his hand away. She replaced it with her own hand and resumed stroking his shorter, thick cock. It wasn't short at all. I'm only comparing it to my own, the one I know about most intimately. It's not bragging but I know I'm kind of gifted with a longer than average cock. Ryan looked in shock at her stroking his cock and it twitched up harder still to her touch. She smiled at me and I to her, and I returned my gaze to Maddie's sucking mouth on my cock. Maddie saw what was happening on the other end of the couch and sucked me even deeper!

For a good five or ten minutes, we all continued doing what we were all doing. Maddie suddenly came off my cock with her mouth giving it a good pop from her suction and said to me, "Stand up. I want to try a different position."

I stood up and Maddie scrambled up on the couch on her hands and knees with her head over the end of the couch and her ass and legs spread wide for Ryan and Arielle to get a good close-up view of her moist pussy and throbbing ass. She motioned me to stand in front of her, which put my cock at mouth level to her.

"I think I can get it in deeper this way. Put it back in my mouth, birthday boy. Come and get your birthday present big boy." She moaned in a low and sultry voice and a lick of my long cock. Damn, that turned me on!

Her back was horizontal to the floor and her head was turned up and back, mouth open and waiting for me. I guided my cock back into her mouth and she hungrily resumed sucking it back into her throat. Her mouth and throat were now in a straight path to my cock and it went in an inch further with no problem. "Damn, what a good cock sucker you are!" I marveled as she sucked me in further and harder.

Arielle said to Ryan, "Look at that. She's taking so much of him in her throat. Wow! I've never taken that much of him, I'm sure. And look at that red and puffy pussy. You did that to her. It looks so inviting. Why don't you lie down on your back and soothe Madison's awaiting pussy with your mouth. I think she needs it."

He eagerly complied and lay down with his legs over the end of the couch and his head between her thighs, mouth and tongue at pussy level, hands around her thighs and hips, stroking and rubbing them. Arielle got off the end of the couch and knelt on the floor beside him, resuming her cock stroking and looking at us all in front of her in lust. I wondered what she was thinking but could tell that I had nothing to worry about. Ryan wasted no time licking and eating Maddie's big, juicy vagina and clit, causing her to squeal on my cock and take even another inch of me in her throat. I couldn't help stroking it into her mouth, fucking her throat like I'd never done before. Arielle knelt on her knees with her butt on her legs and feet, looking at the cock she was stroking, Maddie's pussy being eaten, and my cock getting deep-throated. Her other hand squeezed both breasts until her pink nipples and areolae poked out straight and firm. She slid her hand down her chest and flat belly to her clit where she proceeded to rub and stroke it. I could see it poking out and knew she was very turned on for it to be sticking out so much. The smell of sex wafted up my nostrils as we continued this way for what seemed like forever, not wanting to stop or end it.

I almost came when I saw my lovely wife take Ryan's cock in her mouth and begin sucking him, her fine red hair falling around her face. His thick cock filled her smaller, tighter mouth to the max when he instinctively tightened his butt and shoved it in further than she would have liked. She opened her mouth as wide as she could, to take his thick girth without choking, and bobbed her head up and down in reply until his head was sticking into the top of her throat. I knew she probably couldn't deep-throat him but he was getting a good sucking just the same.

This was beyond my wildest dreams. I could never have imagined that this could ever have been happening to us all.