Swing Time

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We kept this up for what seemed like a long time, or minutes, who could tell. The sounds and sights from the movie overshadowed our own moans and groans. They were in a marathon group fuck on the screen that only added to our excitement. Since they were swapping and sharing each other on the screen, it only seemed right that we should be doing the same. I was happily aware that I had come once already. If I hadn't, I surely would have come already from Maddie's insistent sucking on my cock! Ryan's face was truly eating Maddie's eager cunt, his hands playing with her big bobs, while Arielle eagerly sucked his cock with her head bobbing up and down, her eyes stealing glances over at Maddie sucking me with her hands around my butt, pulling me in further. I could tell when Maddie got a good licking when she engulfed all my cock that she could take, which was most of it, and she moaned her excitement while looking up at my eyes.

A change came over her after a while and I felt her tighten up her whole body and pause for a few seconds. I saw her ass pull up, then down, and shake all over the tongue and face in her pussy as she took all of me deep into her throat. That was all I could take. My cock began to throb. She felt it and knew I was close to coming, so she pulled her head back to only have me filling her mouth, not wanting to choke on my cum. I tensed up and froze momentarily before blasting my first load into her throat. She swallowed hungrily and kept sucking while coming hard herself. She shook and shook, obviously liking everything that was happening to her body, trying to swallow my cum. Some of it ran out the corners of her mouth and dripped from her chin. She licked it all up as best she could, playing with my balls and licking them too.

Arielle bobbed and sucked hard on Ryan's swollen cock, upon seeing and feeling Maddie's coming. It was obvious that it was turning him on so much that he would come any second so she sucked him with all her might and mouth, wanting to please him and maybe even desiring to taste him cum. This was all he needed. I saw him jerk up his hips, shoving his cock as far as it would go into my lovely wife's mouth. I'm sure that at least his head was in her throat and I worried about her choking. I shouldn't have worried. She took him like a pro, sucking and swallowing each spurt of his cum while stroking his cock and balls to milk it all out! I just admired watching her take care of him. She was still kneeling but now had a hard couch pillow firmly between her legs and was humping it furiously, trying to get off herself. I almost felt sorry for her but was too busy coming and trying not to fall myself.

Maddie was slowly licking off my cock and balls, stroking it languidly and licking her lips to get all the cum that had dribbled out. She ground her butt into Ryan's face, letting him lick up all her juices while Arielle sucked up all his juices with that ever-present smile returning to her pretty face as she looked over at us. The movie had just ended and the people in it were huddled in a big mass of flesh, hugging and kissing each other in satisfied contentment, like us.

"Damn Maddie! How did you ever do that?" I groaned to her. "No one's ever taken all of me before."

"Oh, it was just mind over matter. If I don't mind, it don't matter," She replied with a chuckle. "And I don't mind at all. My pleasure!"

"God, Mad. That was insane. You gotta teach me how to do that sometime, babe. I thought that was impossible. Now, Andy's going to want that all the time. You've ruined him." Arielle stated in amazement.

"You did plenty well enough," Ryan replied in encouragement. "No complaints from me at all."

"Well, I guess I should get us cleaned up again," Arielle said, "before we get sticky."

"I think I need a shower." Maddie stated.

"Good idea. Why don't you two take one first and we'll follow you later. Use the shower in our bedroom. Everything's there that you need. Towels are in the hall closet," My wife volunteered. "Why don't you guys just stay the night? You're too fucked up to drive anywhere this late."

"Well I'm fucked up all right. Well fucked up," Maddie laughed. "Ok with me."

"Great, it's settled then. We have a spare bedroom and some robes you can wear. You wouldn't want to sleep in your nice clothes," I replied.

Well, it sounds like we're taking a shower together Babe. I'm ready. Let's go," Ryan exclaimed excitedly, jumping up and helping Madison to her feet.

"Yeah, it's a little late to worry about formal wear now. And who knows what might happen in the middle of the night," Arielle added with a sly grin. "Besides, I'm still horny from watching all that!"

"Well, we'll just have to do something about that, won't we?" I muttered before realizing what I said. "I mean,I'll help you with that later, my dear. Never worry. Have no fear. Maddie, thank you very much for my surprise birthday present! I'm going to remember it forever."

*****

I hope you enjoyed my little story, and please vote if you did. Please share any thoughts or suggestions as I strive to deliver better stories for your enjoyment. MF