Swinger Experiences of a Nineteen

Story Info
It tells of the first swinging experience of a young couple.
4.5k words
4.35
9k
10
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Francis and I've been together for about six month.

So I was still very puzzled if not outright angry the first time Francis suggested we go to the private club.

"For your 19th birthday..." he told me slyly.

I accepted almost in defiance of him.

"After all" I told myself, "I had never failed him in that respect".

All the kinky little games we had learned from watching hours and hours of Internet porn together!

He, after throwing out sarcastic: "it would be time to put them into practice!" scoffed, saying that we would not have sex but only watch.

I admit that despite his reassurances I was quite frustrated that Francis had asked me this: wasn't I enough for him?

But at the same time, it intrigued me, even though I would never admit it.

So, donning the clothes of the hurt girlfriend in pride, I agreed... "but only to watch," I specified.

I still remember that first time.

Francis (newly licensed) managed to borrow his mother's car.

"Let's do a weekend at the lake" he reassured her " to celebrate Laura's 19th".

"Yes, but you pay for the hotel to sleep out!" I whispered sullenly as we got into the car.

We chose the club that Internet reviews gave as the most distinguished and private in town and parked a little far away, so we could have things under control as we walked to the club.

To enter we had to announce ourselves via a video intercom.

When the door opened, we found ourselves in what I guessed was the reception area; a kind of anteroom completely isolated from the rest of the club.

Those outside and those inside had no way of seeing us or entering that room with us. The owner greeted us with a beaming but at the same time questioning smile.

The person's attitude (it was clear that he didn't often see such young couples come in) at first convinced me of the idea I had formed, which was that that kind of club was frequented mostly by prostitutes and singles willing to pay them, knowing full well that the young ladies would only play the part of the good little wife, who at night turns into a sex goddess.

He asked us for our papers and to hand over all media in our possession (this, too, made clear by the notice on the counter that also added an ominous reference to possible involvement of the judicial authorities if we defaulted).

I admit that all this reassured me in no small measure.

He then seated us by snapping the lock on a second door that faced the interior of the premises.

As we prepared to enter we donned the masks we had purchased on our last trip to Venice (I never thought I would use it for that purpose). I took care to send Francis one last dirty look, so that he would know for the umpteenth time that I was only doing it for him.

But I will not deny that as I crossed that threshold I clearly felt a splash of humor running down my thighs.

My excitement was running high and I was worried about how I might react.

The place was nice.

Numerous couples were sipping cocktails, listening to music and watching male and female strip shows.

"But where are the singles?" I caught myself wondering.

We sat down and started having drinks.

Some guests wore masks... others were not (another absurdity, from my neophyte point of view).

As the drinks began to kick in, I realized I was relaxing, Francis took my hand and led me toward a staircase that went up the side of the bar.

We found ourselves in a corridor of soft light, with a series of small doors.

I could already imagine what it was all about.

In each room were large beds and couches with people having sex.

Others watched in silence... and masturbating.

I stopped almost petrified at the entrance to one of these rooms. Francis at my side was holding his breath.

My sex was dripping with humor but of course my pride prevented me from admitting it. I did not know how to behave because I realized that the part of the hurt little girlfriend could no longer hold up.

I made one last desperate attempt to justify myself and turned to Francis with a stern expression: "remember," I said, "let's just have a look and then leave this pigsty."

He nodded... but I already knew that would not be the case.

I was still talking when I clearly felt a hand resting on my buttocks.

I quickly turned around ready to react but what I found in front of me took me by surprise.

A beautiful blonde (little more than my age, I immediately thought) with straight hair gathered in a long plait and blue eyes.

She smiled at me with an innocent air.

She was wearing a cat mask and a baby doll.

I couldn't help but smile back.

"Do you like it?" she asked, pointing with a gesture of her face to a dark-haired (clearly gymnastic) guy who was enjoying a blowjob given by a middle-aged but still very pleasing lady.

Next to them another gentleman, also middle-aged but equally handsome ("the husband?" I thought) was masturbating, watching them smugly.

'He is... he is very handsome...' I stammered, referring to the young man.

"He's my boyfriend..." he said and staring at me with an intense gaze gave me a kiss on the lips.

I felt the fire inside.

I did not know what to say, what to do, what to think.

I looked at my Francis. He smiled and nodded.

The girl who had been beside me until then, holding her hand on my bottom, moved to the front.

I knew she would kiss me again. I did not object. This time I felt her tongue rest on my lips. Instinctively I closed my lips even tighter, resisting his attempt to enter.

Her hands now clasped my buttocks and her breasts (not huge, but so aroused that I could feel her turgid nipples) caressed mine... equally aroused.

I began to relax my lips. Slowly her tongue began to find space and I went to meet it, resting mine on hers.

I was having my first real Lesbian experience.

I closed my eyes. Our tongues and saliva began to swirl.

I only recovered from the shock of what I was doing because she came out of my mouth.

She gently took my head with one hand while with the other she lowered her bra.

She was inviting me to suck her nipples... pink and turgid as until that moment I could only imagine by touch.

"What am I doing?!" I wondered as I began to suck.

"Is he with you?" she whispered in my ear as I continued to attend to her breasts. "Yes... he's my boyfriend..." I answered her panting and without stopping licking.

I had not yet finished the sentence that I immediately realised that one of her hands, until then delicately resting on my head, had come off and her arm had stretched out towards him.

I am not sure what happened.

The fact is that I found myself with Francis at my side.

She was guiding our heads, while we licked her nipples. One on one side and one on the other.

She was literally 'introducing' us to swinging.

And I was not resisting.

I could see that all my taboos were slowly disappearing.

Francis had lowered his zip and was masturbating while he continued to lick greedily.

My vagina was a lake.

Suddenly I realised from the movement of her hands resting on our heads that she was inviting us to lift our faces from her breasts. I admit that I was sorry. I would never have detached myself from there again.

She resumed kissing me with her tongue. But this time without entering my mouth and making Francis's tongue come closer to ours.

I realised that while we were kissing, she had taken his member in her hand and was masturbating it.

"Would you like to show me how you take it in your mouth?"

The little blonde asked me in a tone that was not at all imperative, rather like an invitation.

I really appreciated her gentle manner.

I nodded my head and for the first time since we had entered... I felt truly at ease.

She placed her hand on my head and gently made me kneel. I began to suck Francis's cock greedily, while she accompanied the movements of my head with both hands.

I perceived out of the corner of my eye her hinting even with her face at my back and forth movements.

Suddenly she knelt as well and without making me stop sucking, she came close to my ear, whispering in a mischievous tone, "Can I taste it?".

I did not answer. There was no need. I pulled my cock out of my mouth and handed it to her.

I had seen so many blowjobs in porn movies before, but this was the first time I had seen it done live. And among the protagonists were me and my boyfriend!

She was very good at it. I could tell that she really liked it.

I confess that up to that moment I had repeatedly entertained the idea that she might be a prostitute hired by the club to entertain clients.

But the way she enjoyed playing with us made me realise immediately that I was wrong.

I looked Francis in the eyes. It was the first time I had smiled at him since we had entered the club. He too looked at me satisfied and smug.

"Would you like to give my boyfriend a blowjob?" Our playmate's new proposal came to me unexpectedly, as I was devoting myself to licking Francis's testicles and her tongue was running along his sinewy shaft.

I don't deny that the blonde girl's boyfriend had attracted me from the start: certainly, older than us, maybe even in his thirties, but striking in appearance and physique.

So subconsciously I knew I was hoping to get there.

I looked at Francis waiting for a nod of approval, which didn't take long to arrive.

The girl lifted herself up on her sinuous tapered legs, then she lifted me up too and took me by the hand.

We approached her boyfriend who in the meantime was devoting himself to the lady's vagina, while she in turn was devoting herself to her partner's cock.

The boy...kneeling in front of her spread legs (she sat on the sofa while he sucked his companion sitting on the armrest) showed off a splendid athlete's ass. I still vividly remember that in that position (she kept her knees rather apart and her back arched) one could perfectly distinguish the pink of her little hole, also throbbing from the contractions caused by her erect penis.

I never imagined I could get aroused watching the contractions of a man's sphincter.

The blonde girl... without telling me anything... but as if she understood that I was dazzled by the sight... she knelt and began to lick his asshole.

I understood that she wanted to raise my excitement to a thousand, because while she was licking she was careful not to obstruct me from the sight of her tongue creeping into the anal orifice.

And she was right.

Francis, behind me, was enjoying the scene and, having realised my state, took the opportunity to unzip the zip of my evening dress (admittedly rather chaste given the context) that I had decided to wear for the occasion.

I certainly wouldn't have imagined having to take it off, given the assumptions with which we had left home.

I was therefore left only with the thong and garters I had worn underneath.

"Yeah... why the garters if no one was supposed to see them?"... I found myself thinking for a moment.

Perhaps my unconscious had seen further than my rational will?

As these thoughts flashed through my head for a moment... I crossed my gaze with that of the lady's companion.

He let me know that he really appreciated the sight of my body.

I felt flattered and even more aroused.

While I was still indulging my self-esteem (which at that moment was going swimmingly) the girl lifted her face from her companion's bottom... She stretched over his back and leaning close to his ear murmured: "we have company...".

He lifted his head from the proud meal he was eating and turned towards us. He smiled amiably with a clear expression of approval.

He really was a handsome guy.

Given the handsome companion he had chosen, it could not have been otherwise.

I had the distinct feeling that he appreciated both my body and Francis's, because I clearly felt his gaze linger on his cock.

Then he resumed pleasuring the lady with his tongue.

I was taken aback, because I expected that at the sight of such a tender morsel (at that point I thought I was no less than the blonde) he would immediately rise from his kneeling position, putting his remarkable toy at my disposal, which instead continued to dangle turgidly between his thighs.

"I'll have to win him over"... I thought.

Everything became immediately clear when the girl, who in the meantime had risen from her companion's back, motioned me to sit under him.

To cut a long story short: shortly afterwards I found myself lying on the floor, on my back, with my head between the legs of a stranger who was basically fucking my mouth.

Despite what it might seem, it was all very sweet and pleasant.

The guy, who in the meantime had also had the foresight to reach for a cushion from the sofa and place it under my head (thus providing me with a more comfortable position) slid his cock out and into my mouth with extreme delicacy, carefully avoiding pushing it too far down my throat, so as to avoid even the slightest sense of suffocation, for which I was certainly not ready, but which I would learn to appreciate in the months to come.

I felt the girl's hands gently pulling off my panties (by now soaked with my humours).

I facilitated the operation by arching my back slightly and spreading my legs apart.

And... for the first time in my life... a girl was licking my pussy.

I understood what my more 'experienced' classmates meant when they claimed that no man can lick a vagina as well as a woman. Evidently knowing what it feels like to undergo a treatment also allows one to perform it better on others. I found myself wondering if the same could also apply to a blowjob between men.

It was then that I wondered where Francis was.

I stretched my gaze beyond the gonads, by now swollen with sperm, of the boy who was standing over me, taking advantage of his slow but continuous up and down in my mouth.

Francis had completely undressed.

I noticed that he too was really a fine specimen of a male and that his cock was certainly no less than the one I was sucking.

Our eyes met for a moment.

I could tell from the way he looked at me that he was enjoying with me and for me.

It was enough for both of us to realise that the game was enjoying and satisfying us both and that... we could continue.

Francis positioned himself behind the girl who continued to lick my cunt. In that position her perfect bottom (as only a young girl can have) stood out like a trophy.

I could only imagine the inviting spectacle of the small and large vagina lips that must have presented themselves to Francis at that moment.

Another glance towards me. Francis wanted to be sure of my approval.

His eyes disappeared from my view as the boy sank the stroke and remained inside my mouth for a few seconds longer than usual.

I groaned with pleasure when I realised that Francis had got the message, for the girl's tongue paused for a moment and then sank even more insistently into my cunt.

Francis had entered her... and I was happy.

When the boy came out of my mouth and I regained my sight for a few moments, Francis's smug expression made me tender. The girl's head began to sway back and forth between my thighs under the strokes of his pelvis.

She too began to moan.

I realised that our performance was attracting attention, because the room was suddenly crowded with men and women jerking off smugly, watching the spectacle we were offering them.

"So there are singles too" (I thought) "and not just men!"

I was turned on by the idea of enjoying while others masturbated while watching me. Probably my exhibitionist nature, which until then I had stifled, was being unleashed.

I had a first intense orgasm.

The boy took his cock out of my mouth: I think that if he had not done so he would have come in my mouth because the orgasm had made me lift my head and his cock had reached my throat.

But evidently the best was yet to come.

The boy lowered his face towards me as the blonde withdrew from my crotch.

He kissed me passionately, while with his pelvis he worked his way between my legs.

He started sucking my nipples as his cock slid inside my cunt, completely lubricated by his partner's saliva and the humours of my orgasm.

The last taboo was broken: I was getting fucked by another man in front of my usual boyfriend.

And not only he was watching me.

Also the lady, whose hairy cunt towered above me a few centimetres behind my forehead, who had remained in the same position as she was when the boy, until a few moments before, was licking her, was watching me sitting on the sofa with her husband.

They were masturbating vigorously.

From their position, slightly elevated above my face, I feared that they might splash me with their humours at any moment. Even this possibility, however, only increased my state of arousal.

When the boy returned to kiss me I clearly perceived the sour taste of the lady's pussy humours... and I discovered that I liked them.

The boy must have realised it too.

I don't know if it was because of his nod. The fact is that the lady lifted her pelvis from the sofa, took the step that distanced her from us and knelt on top of me... so that her cunt was exactly in the direction of my face.

Her beautiful vulva stood out above my nose... ready to be tasted. The lady was being very discreet and experienced in the situation. In the position she had put herself in it was up to me to decide whether to go further or stop.

The boy's strokes followed each other in my cunt, firm and deep.

The woman's cunt above me was also throbbing with excitement and a few drops of humour fell on my face.

The intense scent of that erupting sexual organ was driving me crazy. At the boy's umpteenth stroke I lifted my head decisively just enough and sank my tongue in.

It was another first for me: yet another first that evening.

I felt again the sour taste that the boy's kiss had given me earlier.

He lifted himself up to allow the lady to position herself at 69 above me. I did not have time to close my legs to relax the muscles of my thighs for a moment, because the lady immediately placed her tongue where the boy's cock had been standing a moment before. In that new position, with the woman's cunt no longer on top but now in front of my face, I could also admire her splendid ass.

Behind me I could see her man, still sitting on the small sofa, masturbating.

He smiled at me, winking at the tender little hole of his woman throbbing in front of me.

I knew instantly: he was asking me to prepare her so that he could penetrate her.

I didn't let him tell me again.

After a few decisive tongue strokes on her gaping cunt, I stretched out my neck and began to move the movement of my tongue... slowly... higher and higher... until I reached the little pink hole.

Again a first time.

I felt like a virgin at her first experience... and it excited me.

I tried to produce as much saliva as I could and then pour it into the little hole, helping myself with my tongue so that the lubricating liquid could penetrate deeply.

The man's hand gently stroking the nape of my neck let me know that this might be enough.

I loosened the tension in my neck, leaning back on the pillow and making room.

The lady's splendid and inviting ass was ready.

The man stood up from the sofa, his feet one on one side and one on the other of my face.

From that position, I could admire above me the nerveless cock, studded with bulging veins. And the scrotum, also evidently ready to discharge rivers of seminal fluid.

It was a moment. The man bent his knees just enough so that the glans was exactly at the level of the little hole of what I later learned was his wife, and without a break he sank the blow.

I perfectly saw that huge object of flesh (from that close distance I realised how long and thick it was) disappear completely into the woman's ass. I did not perceive any kind of forcing; it had slid in like a blade stuck in a lump of melted butter. The woman's gasp of pleasure also confirmed to me that the practice was quite usual for her.

12