Swinger Experiences of a Nineteen

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After the first stroke the man remained inside her for a few moments.

Only a few centimetres from my nose was his scrotum, resting between his wife's buttocks and vulva, and a butt covered in dark hair, muscular and firm despite its no longer youthful age.

"Aaaahhhh".... the lady's moan of pleasure accompanied the movement of the member, which began to enter and exit in its entirety from her ass.

The spectacle was breathtaking.

I wondered if Francis was also experiencing such intense pleasure. With the little room for movement I had, I pushed my head to one side to see in front of me.

I understood why for a few moments the lady had no longer been working on my cunt.

She was getting her mouth fucked by the blonde girl's boyfriend.

The coming and going of the two cocks, one in her mouth and the other in the woman's ass, was perfectly synchronised.

Although with difficulty I tried to figure out where the blondie and Francis were because only they were missing from the roll-call.

I found them on the little couch from which the man had risen to come and bugger his wife.

They were enjoying the show, masturbating each other.

I only had time to exchange a quick glance of understanding with Francis because the man on top of me was reaching behind him, to firmly grasp the back of my neck and thus direct my face towards his pussy and scrotum.

I immediately knew what I had to do and honestly I was waiting for nothing else.

Furiously I began to lick everything in front of me: pussy, scrotum and cock shaft, which continuously disappeared and reappeared from that inviting cave that seemed to never have enough.

Suddenly, after a few well-aimed strokes, the man removed his cock from his wife's ass and stopped.

The object dangled before my eyes, dripping with humours.

The man pushed it down slightly: offering it to me.

Again the message was clear: I arched my face slightly backwards to facilitate penetration.

I opened my mouth by sticking my tongue out to create more space inside my oral cavity. The man bent his knees slightly and his cock entered my throat.

Yes. I was getting my mouth fucked by a stranger's cock fresh out of his wife's ass!

"What a whore you are!" (I said to myself). "No! Whores do it for money. You are doing it for free and just to enjoy. So, you are just a big slut" (I retorted). I liked the idea. The taste of cock mixed with the woman's ass humours was intoxicating.

The man's penis filled my mouth beyond belief. I distinctly perceived the swollen veins with which he was dotted. I began to feel sincere curiosity about what the lady must have felt feeling it all inside her ass.

Then, suddenly, the man increased the frequency and depth of his blows.

I understood that he was about to come, the pulsations of his glans increased.

A cock of considerable size and who knows how much sperm ready to erupt.

In a moment of clarity I thought that I wasn't ready to receive a stranger's sperm but I understood that in that context and with that level of excitement I wouldn't be able to avoid it.

For a moment I was afraid I might suffocate.

But he didn't come in my mouth.

"Aaahhh I'll cum in your ass! Slut!" gasped the man. "Yes... cum inside me... yes... I'm your slut!" the woman replied.

Suddenly the man took his cock out of my mouth and just as quickly stuck it back in his wife's ass. A clear stroke and the cock entered up to the balls and immediately rose back up so that only a little more than the glans remained inside.

I thus had the opportunity to clearly see the man's spermatic canal pulsate several times, while he unloaded into his wife's womb all the load of excitement accumulated since the beginning of that incredible evening.

I thought he would never stop coming.

And this only increased my excitement at the thought of what would come out of that little ass once the plug of flesh that was blocking it was removed.

The answer came shortly thereafter.

The man, exhausted, stood up limping from the position he had held for so long and collapsed on the sofa.

Next to him the blonde released her grip on Francis's cock and rushed to suck the juices that the man's cock was still coated with.

The wife's anus was completely dilated in front of me. All the liquid poured inside it began to flow out profusely, dripping onto my breasts.

I came a second time while my thighs trembled convulsively.

The woman who had continued to swallow the boy's cock until then stood up, turned over and lay on top of me. Her breasts were of considerable size.

She first started kissing me but I understood that her real goal was something else.

In fact she almost immediately started licking my breasts with all the load of her liquid left by her husband.

Once everything was cleaned up, she went back to kissing me for a few moments, then she got up and sat down satisfied on the sofa.

But the evening had just begun.

12