Swinger Hockey Watch Party

Story Info
Wife and I enjoy a hockey watch party with swinger friends.
4.1k words
4.12
40.1k
31
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My wife Abby and I started in the swinger lifestyle over 5 years ago. It started unexpectedly with friends on vacation and quickly developed into meeting other couples looking to explore. It was fun, exciting, and, at times, amazing. Then again sometimes it was just ok and occasionally it was even bad. It was also a good deal of work and often the time and energy put into it seemed not worth it.

We met many couples and found that having the right four way connection was key to having a good sexual encounter. Finding that four way connection was the challenging part. Sometimes after spending hours messaging, planning a date, and then meeting with the other couple we found it just wasn't there.

Occasionally we would meet a couple and found that we really liked them but there was no sexual chemistry for whatever the reason. We would still consider it as a win because we found new friends and it was always nice to have someone to talk to about the lifestyle.

Eventually we did leave the lifestyle. We didn't make a conscious decision to stop but over a period of time we just stopped checking the swinger websites we were members of or checking messages from our private facebook groups we used to find and meet couples in the lifestyle. We just didn't want to put in the effort any longer.

As I said before we did meet some great people who, although we didn't find the right attraction, we became pretty good friends. Sasha and Don were one of those couples. When we met on our first date they were nice enough people and we enjoyed getting to know them but something didn't click sexually..

I found Sasha fairly attractive and very personable. Abby told me she was not super attracted to Don, but maybe if enough of a connection developed she could enjoy a sexual encounter with him. Abby always found personality the big turn on. There were several very attractive men we met where most women would love to have a no strings attached one night fuck. Abby wasn't interested in them because she didn't find their personality attractive. On the other hand there were a few men I wouldn't think she would have given a second thought to yet she was eager to please them any way she could. For her, personality was the most important factor.

With Sasha and Don something wasn't there. After our first date we were on the fence. They were attractive enough and friendly, and we had a good time at dinner with them, yet we left unsure

They were interested in us and told us so. In later messaging they were very clear in letting us know they were ready to move forward at any time. Our response was that we would like to meet them again soon but didn't indicate our intentions beyond that. We planned a second date at a local bar.

It was fun. We talked for several hours over drinks and a genuine connection was emerging. We liked them and I believed they truly liked us. We found many things outside of sex we had in common including all being huge hockey fans, although we liked rival teams. This was a nice surprise as we were able to do a little trash talking in a fun way. As the night ended, Don approached Abby and kissed her good night and I followed suit kissing Sasha which was an indication that we were heading in a more intimate direction.

On the drive home our discussion was of what's next. I was ready to move forward as there was enough for me to want more. Abby was still hesitant. She couldn't pinpoint why but just wasn't sure if she wanted anything more. She said at times she felt like she would like to, but there were enough doubts that she didn't want to risk it. We decided perhaps it was best to just let them know we would love to be friends but we were not interested in anything sexually.

We let them know via messaging and they said they understood, friendship is awesome and not to worry. We talked about meeting again soon and hanging out. Perhaps we would go to a hockey game together.

We felt bad and communication between us became a little awkward although we continued to keep in contact. Over time the communication slowed and after several discussions about meeting up again, for various reasons, it never worked out. I imagine they thought we were stringing them along as things faded. Perhaps we were, though it was unintentional.

It was not long after this date we began to lose interest in the lifestyle for all the reasons mentioned previously. Time went on without responding to others who had reached out to us and not checking or updating our profiles on various websites. We were essentially out of the game.

The following hockey season I got a text from Don talking trash about my team. It was good natured and good to hear from him. It rekindled the communication between us all. One of our rules was that when we communicate with other couples it's always a group communication so that all would see. We always made this clear right from the start with any new couple we met. Don was still following our request which I appreciated even though this lacked the flirtiness of our previous messaging. This was more like friends joking around with each other.

After the ice was broken, we began regular although not frequent communication via text messages once again. Our teams were scheduled to play each other the next week so the trash talk began big time leading up to the game and especially during the game. Abby, who loves hockey, was very involved in teasing them both. She was even borderline flirty which I don't think she actually intended. Unfortunately, our team was on the losing end of this match up and they let us know.

Fortunately, they played each other again in just a few weeks. We all decided we should get together to watch the game. It was a weekend game so we were invited to their house for the evening to watch it. They let us know they had a spare room we could use if we wanted to drink and stay over. Living almost an hour away, we thought it was a good idea to plan on it.

As game night approached, Don suggested that we make it more interesting with either some side bets, although not for money, or make a drinking game out of it. It sounded fun so we agreed and would come up with the ground rules once we were there.

The game started at 7pm and we arrived at their house at 5pm to pregame. They had a typical game day spread of wings, chips, salsa, and other tasty finger foods. We brought our own drinks, but there were plenty of other options on hand.

To our surprise and delight, Don casually informed me that he had weed available if we were into getting high. I like to get high from time to time although not often and Abby even less often, but it was not new to her and she enjoyed it occasionally. Even if she didn't want to participate, she didn't have any issue with it. I let her know quietly and she responded she was ready to party. I am not sure if she was really excited about getting high or just thought it would be a way to take the edge off her nerves. She always gets nervous in these types of situations.

We started with drinks and began catching up. We hadn't seen them in months. We all were supporting our teams by wearing our team's jerseys. Although I did find Sasha fairly attractive before, I found her even more so now. Looking back on our previous dates I think she may have tried a little too hard, over dressing and too much make up. Here in her home she was much more relaxed, jeans, jersey, less makeup, and an overall comfort and confidence I found very appealing.

As we settled in we decided with every shot attempt on goal from the oppisite's team we would have to alternate taking a drink. First shot on our goal I would take a drink, second shot on our goal Abby would take a drink and so forth. They did the same for shots on their goal.

As the game got underway we felt very comfortable in their company. It seemed the time apart and the pressure of sex being removed made everyone more relaxed and just being friends seemed to be the right fit for us. It was good but there was still a hint of sexual tension in the air. Being our friendship started based on sex, I don't think it would ever completely go away, at least not for some time.

A hint of sexual desire became evident when Don suggested the first side bet very early in the game. He suggested that whoever's team gets the first penalty the wife of that team would have to flash the group. Abby put up a brief protest at first but agreed fairly quickly with a little egging on. I wasn't sure how Abby really felt about it and fortunately there was a commercial break just after the agreement that allowed us to both step away to get refills on our drinks.

I asked Abby if she was really ok with the bet. She said she was concerned that they would get the wrong idea. Abby is usually not very shy about showing off her terrific body and has flashed both strangers and friends alike. But her concern was this would set up an expectation she no longer wanted to follow through with. This was supposed to be just friends. I offered to discuss it with Don but Abby declined and said we should just go with it for now and cross that bridge if it comes.

We rejoined them in the living room. Their team was on fire in the early going and getting shot opportunity after shot. We quickly had to take several drinks in succession. Then the whistle blew and their team was assessed a 2 minutes minor penalty for cross checking. Sasha took a long drink and lifted her jersey revealing her gorgeous, bigger than expected breasts for us to see. She was not wearing a bra under her jersey. I found myself pretty excited as the group all laughed and encouraged her with compliments.

As the game continued the ice was tilted and we continued to give up shot opportunities which meant more drinks for us. Our goalie held firm and hadn't allowed any to get past him.

The whistle blew again just before the period ended. We were whistled with a minor for slashing which required us to play a man down for 2 minutes but also required Abby to flash us. She did the thing that all girls know how to do and removed her bra without removing her jersey. She then cheerfully lifted her jersey and showed the group equally gorgeous breasts. Again, encouragement was given enthusiastically by the group.

During the intermission we passed the bong around several times when Abby suggested going forward, with any penalty the girls would have to serve the 2 minutes with their top off! Everyone quickly agreed and things picked up a level. With it being her suggestion I felt confident at this point that she was comfortable and less concerned with the expectation it may set.

Sasha then suggested there was no side bet for scoring a goal. After debating several possible scenarios, we landed on the couple who's team scored would choose which of us would have to kiss who among the group.

As the 2nd period began the game's outcome became more meaningful so the cheering and excitement grew as well. Continuing with taking drinks with shots on goal and an occasional hit of the bong, the atmosphere was electrified. Just then another penalty was called on them. Sasha smiled as she lifted off her jersey and had to sit topless for the entire 2 minutes. Sasha had very firm and perky breasts with large nipples. I couldn't keep my eyes off them and it made it difficult to watch the game while she served her two minutes. I am pretty sure it was obvious to the whole group by this point I was into Sasha.

During a stoppage in play Abby mentioned we didn't have a side bet for the overall outcome of the game either. We decided it had to be something bigger than what had been offered so far. No decision was made as the game resumed and within minutes our team scored the first goal! Abby and I whispered back and forth and decided that Sasha would have to kiss me.

Sasha stood up and approached me leaning in and kissing me. Our lips parted and tongues wrestled momentarily as the other two cheered us on. I felt like a kid playing spin the bottle but I didn't mind at all. Sasha was a very good kisser and she was still topless from serving the penalty so that was a bonus!

The 2nd period ended with our team up 1 and nothing else eventful happened other than drinking for shots on goal. Several other side bets were agreed upon but those situations never arose so nothing came of them.

Towards the end of the intermission Don suggested that for the winner of the game, the winning team would be rewarded depending on how many goals they won by. He suggested that a one goal win would require the losing side to strip naked and one of the losers would have to give the other losing member oral sex for the winners to watch and enjoy. For a two goal win the losers would have to fuck each other while the winners would get to watch and enjoy.

Abby, who is always confident in our team, asked about a win by 3 goals

Don said a three goal win requires the losing couple to perform oral sex on the winning couple.

I could tell by her body language Abby wasn't comfortable going that far. She looked at me with concern as soon as he said it. I think she was having fun with the flirtation and realitively soft sex games but I didn't think she wanted to actually fuck them or have oral sex with them. At least not tonight.

I jumped in to help her out by suggesting a 3 goal win would require the losing couple to send nudes to the winning couple every day for a week. We all agreed to my revision and I was pretty sure that both Sasha and Don took the hint.

During the intermission we smoked a little more and were pretty high at this point. Our conversation became silly and we laughed at everything. We began to miss parts of the game we were so involved with each other.

We did have one more penalty of which Abby had to serve topless for two minutes. She was very high and stood and performed a sexy little striptease for us as she pulled her jersey off. We cheered her on wildly. Don even threw her a few dollar bills to encourage her which enticed Abby to move over in front of him allowing him to feel her breasts and ass as she stripped for him. Two minutes were almost up before she even had her top off. We didn't care. She didn't either and left her jersey off for several minutes after the penalty expired to ensure she served her full time.

With about 3 minutes remaining we scored again! Per our agreement we would choose who would kiss who. We quickly discussed our options and it was decided that Sasha and Abby would kiss. Abby went over to Sasha and they embraced in a long and passionate kiss. They both laid back on the sofa as they kissed using their hands to explore each other over their clothes. When finished the guys were still cheering them on and very turned on.

With less than 3 minutes remaining we were pretty confident our side would win and really began to trash talk our friends teasing them about how we were going to enjoy watching them after the game.

Suddenly Abby suggested that our 3 goal differential was kind of lame compared to our 2 goal differential. She then surprised me with agreeing to the orignal suggestion of losers providing winners with oral sex.

I looked at Abby as if to say, "Are you sure?"

She winked at me and squeezed my hand in reassurance. I really began to root for another goal while Sasha and Don rooted hard for a goal on their side. Although, I really don't think they minded any of the outcomes.

With less than two minutes left their team pulled their goalie to gain the extra skater to try a last ditch effort to score. It also meant that if we could regain control of the puck we had a much higher chance of scoring an easy goal. The last two minutes of the game all four of us were standing, jumping up and down rooting for our teams to score again.

With less than a minute to go the puck bounced off a skate landing on the stick of one of our guys in the open and we scored an empty net goal making it 3-0!! Abby and I were going nuts. As the last tick came off the clock we were ecstatic but a little nervous as well. I looked at Abby and she again squeezed my hand saying it's ok.

Sasha hadn't really expressed anything one way or another about the final bet so I wasn't sure how she felt about it. I offered her an out just in case saying that we don't have to go through with it. We could find another way for them to pay off the debt. They both were pretty insistent that a bet is a bet and they pay their debits.

Sasha motioned for me to come over to her which I did as I looked back at Abby. She smiled and nodded. Once in front of Sasha she started rubbing my cock through my jeans as I grew rock hard. She unbuckled my belt, my pants, and unzipped my zipper reaching unto my underwear freeing my erect cock. Sasha slid her hand up and down my shaft gently as she looked into my eyes.

Meanwhile, Don moved over to Abby and gently guided her back on the sofa. Once she was sitting down he knelt between her legs. Abby opened her legs tentatively but eventually allowed enough access so that Don could place his hand in her crotch over her jeans. He rubbed for a moment until Abby leaned her head back and let out a slight moan.

Don unbuttoned and unzipped Abby's jeans and slid them off her legs slowly. He caressed her legs gently as he worked the jeans down off her legs. Once to her ankles he pulled them off and massaged Abby's feet for a moment before slowly making his way back up her legs. Once he reached her knees he began to gently kiss her thighs moving up towards her crotch.

As he got closer he stopped kissing and slid his hand between Abby's legs. Abby was wet with excitement. I have to admit he seemed to have a pretty good game so far. Abby was certainly into it. Don gently rubbed Abby's pussy spreading her lips and sliding a finger inside her. He worked first one, then two, and finally three fingers deep inside her.

Abby's moans became a little louder as she looked down at him biting her lip. Don pulled his fingers out, glistening with Abby's moisture, and began to play with her clit. She let out a loud "oh my god!" as he worked his fingers around her clit.

Abby spread her legs even wider and lifted them to give Don even greater access to her pussy. After his fingers had primed her sensitive clit he lowered his mouth down to her pussy. As Don massaged Abby's clit with his tongue Abby quickly began to twist and convulse as she came hard. She grabbed the top of his head as she moaned in sheer pleasure while lost in her exploding orgasm.

When finished she looked up and her expression showed her bliss. She was still breathing heavily and very sensitive to touch. She pulled Don up to her and kissed him passionately.

As this was going on, Sash was stroking my cock with her hand. She started with a gentle slow stroke and gradually strengthened her grip and quickened her pace. She was using her other hand to caress my balls.

As I stood in front of her she would occasionally tilt her head and look in my eyes seductively. She stopped stroking me as she brought her lips to the tip of my cock. She opened them and using her tongue gently circled the head. Her mouth opened more as she took just the head of my cock inside her mouth. She sucked me with gentle back and forth motion not taking me in any deeper than the head all while still using her tongue to caress me.

Sasha continued to cradle, massage, and every so often squeeze my balls gently. My head rocked back and I let out a moan as she finally took the length of my cock deep into her mouth. Her head moved back and forth taking me in deeper and deeper with each stroke.

Suddenly she stopped and again began to jerk my cock, this time with a quickening pace. She looked up at me. She was so sexy and erotic. Sasha opened her mouth again and filled it with my cock. Her pace was quick at this point and she could tell I was getting close. She squeezed my balls as she held my cock deep in her mouth and I exploded in her throat. She left me deep in her throat as every last drop of cum spilled from my balls.

12