All Comments on 'Swinger Hockey Watch Party'

by kenandabbey

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
26thNCuck26thNCuckover 3 years ago
Willing cuckoldry = Amazing

Five Stars. Turning a wife into a whore for others is a True love and makes the man the Highest form of a human being. We are animals.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
re: Willing cuckoldry=Garbage

You didn't read the story, did you? If you did, you would have read that he was fucking someone besides his spouse, too. Swinging is NOT cuckoldry.

<P>

Oh, sure, the husband is allowed to fuck anyone he wants. But the wife? How dare she?

<P>

You're a great example of why some want to get rid of anonymous comments. Your stance is hypocritical and not based on the story's contents. You don't like the story? Fine, but base that stance on what is really in the story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Having to take a shot for every other SOG?

Have they never watched a hockey game? That'd likely be more than a dozen shots each. Maybe I'm a wimp, but that's a whole lot of drinking - and probably not much post-game "action".

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
I wonder if swinging is as boring as this story.

I've always wondered why use a euphemism like "the Lifestyle." I like the terms like "Open Marriage," or "Extra-marital sex." Being a priest or a nun is a "life style." There are lots of different life styles. What's wrong with telling it like it is, My spouse and I fuck other people when we choose to; its fun, sometimes? Having to use a euphemism indicates too much truth or reality is to be avoided. Like saying "terminal illness" instead of fatal disease. We all suffer from a terminal illness, call aging.

Anyway, glad they are happy living the life they want to live. I hope everyone is happy living the life they want to live, as long as that lifestyle does not infringe on someone else's life style.

Which doesn't change my assessment that this is a really boring and pointless story.

But thanks for the effort.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Well

This story brings a Literotica meaning to the play-by-play announcer phrase "He shoots. He scores!"

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Been there and liked it

We stayed-over at a favorite couple's home on a wintry Saturday night, and we fucked them until breakfast, all in the same room and then in separate rooms. I craved a hard fucking and I got it, three times, while my husband made a complete whore out of the other wife. Good times and great story!

kenandabbeykenandabbeyover 3 years agoAuthor
a response from the author

It always surprises me why people who don't enjoy "wife sharing, swinging, lifestyle, or cuckhold" stories read anythng in the Loving Wives category. If that's not your cup of tea, skip it. We are swingers. I like sharing my wife but I am a participant. I don't consider myself a cuckhold husband. There is no degradation or cheating.

For anyone who has been a swinger, the "Lifestyle" is the common term used by most participants. It's widely used and everyone knows the meaning.

kenandabbeykenandabbeyover 3 years agoAuthor

We were taking drinks with shots on goal. We weren't taking shots. It was beer for the guys and wine coolers for the girls. Plus I think the girls were probably sipping theirs so not to get to drunk. In reality as the game went on we started to skip some. No one wanted to get trashed. Typical hockey games probably average 25 to 30 shots on goal per team and we were alternating. That means each of us probably had about 15 sips of our drinks. 40 shots on goal is a high shot total for hockey so max would be about 20 sips of our drinks for each. Nothing crazy.

loveloverloveloverover 3 years ago

I enjoy all your writing and honoring inhibitions. Do write more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
If you don't like this category of stories, don't read them.

It seems to me that the people who whine about swinger stories could easily avoid them. If you are allergic to shellfish, you don't go to a restaurant, order lobster, eat the entire meal, and then write a bad review because you were served lobster. That said, I enjoyed the story, and the fact that the characters seemed real. Good job!

SoCaNoCaSoCaNoCaalmost 3 years ago

I thought each of your stories were entertaining, erotic and well written. For each of those reasons I look forward to your future submissions. Keep them cuming.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userkenandabbey@kenandabbey
Hello, my wife and I have shared some pretty erotic moments in our past. We have been in and out of the swinger lifestyle for over 10 years now and have enjoyed varied experiences from threesomes to foursomes, and more. I think our favorite experiences have involved watchin...