Swinger Vacation Ch. 02 Day 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

“Because you know you’ll give me a hard-on, and that’ll be embarrassing for me when I walk out for a massage.”

Sofia seems to like that idea.

“Ok, Daddy, but I get the feeling you’re going to be getting more than just a hard-on once we’re in that room?”

I’m concerned.

“What do you mean?”

She sounds very confident as she dries herself off.

“Just wait and see, Daddy. I have a little surprise for you, and I think you’re going to love it.”

Now I “am” concerned! What does she have planned? I hope she doesn’t think we’re going to have sex in front of Lacy and Pete, because I won’t do that. I’m about to tell her, when she walks out of the room...naked!

Are we supposed to be naked? Do I go out there naked, or put a towel around me? I dry off and pop my head round the corner. All three of them are naked and lying face down on their towels. Four lovely, Asian-looking girls wearing robes are standing behind them.

What can I do? This is no time for modesty, so I drop my towel on the floor, walk out as confidently as possible, and lie down on the towel next to Lacy. Sofia is next to her and Pete is on the other end next to Sofia. They planned this!

Lacy smiles as I lie down next to her. She’s making sure I see her getting a good look at my cock before I turn over. Her beautiful, naked body lying face down next to me is almost enough to make me hard.

“This is going to be fun, Jack.”

“I hope so, Lacy.”

“Oh, I think you’re going to really enjoy this.”

She winks at me.

I look over at Sofia, who has a massive grin on her face. She’s loving this. She knows how uncomfortable I feel and she’s reveling in it. Out of the corner of my eye, I see the masseuse furthest from me take off her robe and now she’s naked, too. I turn my head to see the other masseuses, and they’re all naked, too.

They all look so perfect...like little dolls. Their long, dark hair is worn up on their head, and their tanned bodies are for all to see. They’re all completely shaved, very petite and small, and have little, firm breasts that I’m guessing are no bigger than 32A or B.

This isn’t what I was expecting. Lacy is practically laughing at the shock on my face.

“They specialize in body massages here. Trust me, you’re going to love it.”

For once, I’m speechless. Then I hear a soft voice next to ear.

“We start now, sir?”

It’s a question rather than a statement. She sounds Thai or Malaysian. Her English isn’t good, but she wants my permission to start the massage.

“Yes, of course. Please start.”

I feel the warm oil being poured onto my back, and then a pair of surprisingly firm hands start to rub me as I feel the weight of her slender body resting on the top of my thighs as she works the oil into my back.

It feels like a normal massage, but the feeling of her naked skin against mine, as well as the sexual tension in the room emanating from the others, makes this a very sexual experience.

The girl starts to work down my body, massages my buttocks, then my thighs, and all of the way down to my feet. There’s a slight pause, as her hands are occupied elsewhere, then they’re back on my legs and she’s working them back up my body.

As she reaches my butt on her journey up, she slides her hands off to the side of me, and I feel something else. It’s softer and more delicate. Then I realize what it is—she’s massaging me with her breasts! She’s gently rubbing them up and down my legs and my ass.

The sensation is wonderful. There’s very little skin touching mine. At times, it’s just her nipples, which are clearly erect, and the feeling is so intense...electrifying...it feels incredible.

I turn and look at the others. Each of them are having a body to body massage from one of these beautiful Asian women. Watching them move gracefully up and down the bodies of my daughter and our new friends is so erotic. I remember a scene from a classic soft porn movie (Emmanuel) where this happened. Never in my wildest dreams did I think I’d ever experience this.

I have to adjust my position, as my cock has given in to the intense feelings, so it’s rock-hard now. It’s a natural response to what they’re doing and it probably happens all of the time, but that doesn’t stop my embarrassment.

I reach under myself to move it to one side so it feels more comfortable and as I do, I hear my girl whisper into my ear.

“It’s ok. I happy you happy!”

I’m definitely happy, but I’d be a lot happier if I didn’t have six other people in the room with us. I’ve never had a sexual massage before—the type where you get a happy ending. I always thought it’d be something I might do when I was older, but I thought it’d be a one on one experience, not a group thing.

Lacy must be reading my mind.

“They can’t fuck you or give you relief, you have to do that yourself or get someone to do it for you. They just get you to the point where you’re desperate for relief. It’s kind of cruel, really. I bet she’d love you to fuck her tiny little pussy!”

“Ok. I wasn’t sure what was supposed to happen.”

“Don’t worry about it, Jack. Just lie back, and enjoy the ride!”

The cute voice is in my ear again.

“Please turn, mister!”

I’m dreading doing this as my cock is so hard, it’s going to be so obvious. As I start to turn, I see Pete is in the same position, and his cock is also hard—it’s actually very impressive. Not dissimilar in size to mine.

I can see Sofia is looking at him, well, that is...his cock! I’m sure she has that look of hunger in her eyes. She looks over at my hard cock then turns to Lacy.

“Oh, my, Lacy! Aren’t we lucky girls?”

“Oh, yes, and for some reason, I feel like skiing!”

We all laugh. It’s what we needed to break the tension, but not for long. The girls continue with their massages, but this time, on our fronts while facing them.

First they apply the warm oil to our bodies and use their hands. I nearly jump when her hands apply oil to my hard cock. She has a wry smile when she does. She enjoys the tease.

Then she starts to massage me with her breasts again. I can’t take my eyes off of her. Her beautiful, big, brown eyes hold contact with mine as she works her oily breasts all over my legs and up toward my cock.

I’m thinking she’ll pass up my cock, but she presses herself a little closer to me, using her shoulders to press her breasts closer together, and starts to jerk me off with her tits. This has to be one of the most erotic things I’ve ever felt or done.

I think she’s going to make me cum, but she knows when I’m close and moves up to my chest. She applies a little oil to each hand, massages them both, then lowers her chest onto mine again while placing my hands on her back.

She looks at me and softly says.

“Ok to touch. Not too much. But ok!”

She nods.

I nod back and allow myself to wander over her beautiful, petite body with my hands as she rubs her breasts against me. Then she moves into a position where her pussy is sitting on the base of my shaft. She sits up, places my hands on her tits, and begins to rock her body back and forth...she’s massaging my cock with her pussy!

I look at the others who are doing the same. Lacy’s and Sofia’s girls are sitting upright on their laps, their pussies practically in contact, and they’re massaging each other’s breasts.

+++

Reader - If you can think of a more erotic sight than seeing four beautiful girls, covered in aromatic oils, playing with each other’s tits while a beautiful girl rubs her pussy up and down your cock then I’d love to hear it.

+++

My girl has me close to orgasm again by using her pussy. I think she forgot she’s not supposed to make me cum as she’s using my cock to make herself cum. I want her to cum so, even though I want to so badly, I focus on not cumming myself so she can have her pleasure.

She doesn’t take long. Her body shakes and convulses as her orgasm hits her. It’s all I can do to stop myself from cumming. Luckily, she stops moving and collapses onto my chest.

“I so solly, sir! I so solly! I no mean to do that. I bad. I get in trouble now!”

She’s genuinely upset because she allowed herself to cum.

“It’s ok. It’s our secret. I won’t tell.”

She sounds frightened.

“You won’t tell my boss?”

I reassure her.

“No, I promise. I won’t tell anyone.”

“You plomise? Rally, sir?”

“Yes, I plomise. I mean, I promise.”

She smiles at me with relief on her face.

“You want me make you cum?”

“No, no. That’s ok, my wife will do it for me.”

“Ok, sir.”

She got up and bowed.

“So solly!”

Now I hear Lacy.

“How is it that none of us can come, but your little minx got herself off on your cock?”

We all laugh again, but we’re all thinking the same thing. We’re all as horny as hell.

The head masseuse informs us.

“We leave you now. You have room for one more hour. You play together!”

As the girls put their robes on and walk (single file) out of the room, I’m not sure if it’s a suggestion or an order, but whatever it is, it’s clear she expects us to get ourselves off.

Lacy breaks the silence.

“I don’t know about you, but I need some action!”

We all agree.

Lacy turns to Sofia.

“Are you ready?”

“Oh, yes! I need it!”

“Ok, boys. Sofia and I are going to have some fun. You cannot join us, you cannot touch us, and you cannot touch yourselves. Ok?”

She isn’t joking!

Pete and I reply at the same time.

“Ok.”

Lacy leans over and starts to kiss Sofia with gentle kisses on the lips, first, but then more passionate. Sofia is lying on her back and Lacy is on top, continuing to kiss her. They’re engrossed in each other as if they’ve been lovers for a long time. As they explore each other with their hands, Lacy is caressing Sofia’s tits while Sofia caresses Lacy’s ass.

Sofia rolls them over, so Lacy is on her back, and is going straight for her tits. Hands and mouths are everywhere. It’s obvious this is something she’s wanted to do from the outset. Lacy lies back and enjoys the attention her beautiful, big tits are getting from Sofia’s mouth. She’s taking one nipple and sucking it before moving to the next, then back again.

It’s Lacy’s turn to take the lead as she’s rolls them back over so Sofia is on her back. Now Sofia’s tits are getting some mouth action. Lacy knows what she’s doing and Sofia’s body is responding to her. Lacy has Sofia’s nipple in her mouth and is sucking it while sliding her hand down to Sofia’s pussy. Sofia opens her legs wider to allow her better access then Sofia nearly hits the ceiling when Lacy’s hand touches her clit. Her body is convulsing with pleasure. Obviously, she was so close to cumming when she was getting her massage that the slightest touch is sending her into an intense orgasm.

Lacy isn’t finished, yet. She dives down between Sofia’s legs and starts to eat her pussy. Watching this stunning woman lick my daughter’s pussy is blowing my mind. Sofia has her hands in Lacy’s hair, and is encouraging her to lick her harder. Her body is moving in time with each lash of Lacy’s tongue. It’s literally only minutes before Sofia cums again. This time she lets out a scream because of the pleasure she feels.

Lacy seems to be hanging on for dear life as Sofia rides her face until her orgasm subsides.

There’s excitement in Lacy’s voice as she raises her head.

“Oh, baby! You’re a squirter!”

Sofia apologizes.

“I know. I’m sorry. It doesn’t happen every time, but you’re so amazing, and my pussy was so ready! Are you ok?”

Lacy smiles.

“Oh, hunny! I love pussy juice almost as much as I love man juice. I could eat you all day!”

Lacy is still looking up between Sofia’s legs, and her mouth is still in range of her pussy.

“Do you want more?”

“I do, but I want to taste you, now.”

Sofia pulls Lacy up to her and kisses her.

“Sit on my face!”

Lacy doesn’t need to be told twice. She maneuvers her body up so Sofia’s head is underneath her then she lowers herself onto Sofia’s face. Sofia grabs Lacy by her ass, raises her head slightly, and starts to lick and suck at Lacy’s open pussy.

Lacy is loving it. She’s moving her hips to get the maximum friction on her clit from Sofia’s mouth. Sofia almost gives up trying to control the situation as Lacy starts to hump Sofia’s mouth...using her like a fuck toy and grinding away on her mouth. I can see Sofia reaching around and starting to tickle Lacy’s ass with her finger. This seems to get Lacy even more worked up, and she starts to moan.

Sofia realizes that Lacy is close and knows what’ll bring her to the edge, so she slips her finger into Lacy’s ass! Lacy cums almost immediately and is moaning as she thrashes around.

“Yes, Sofia! Yes! Keep doing that!”

Sofia continues to eat Lacy’s pussy while fucking her ass with her finger then Lacy cums again...hard!

“Fuck...fuck...fuck, yes! Oh, god, yes! Don’t stop!”

Sofia carries on until Lacy’s orgasm subsides and rolls off of Sofia and onto her back, exhausted and panting.

“Oh, my god, Sofia. You’re amazing!”

I have to agree. My daughter is amazing. I’ve never witnessed anything quite as horny as seeing my daughter with another woman. My cock is about to explode without even touching it.

Lacy looks at Sofia who is lying on the floor next to her.

“That was amazing, Sofia. Are you ready for some cock now?”

“Fuck, yeah! I thought you’d never ask!”

“Do you want to start with Jack, and then play with Pete, or do you want to just swap partners now?”

Sofia looks at me. I can see she’s almost going to say she wants to start with me. I honestly don’t know what I’ll do if she does. I can’t say I don’t want to have sex with my wife, even though she isn’t my wife, because the other two will wonder what’s wrong with me. Luckily, Sofia goes with option two and starts walking over to Pete, who is on his knees waiting like a puppy dog with a massive bone for her in the shape of his hard cock.

Sofia gets onto all fours and doesn’t even use her hands as she takes Pete into her mouth. She’s a talented girl and, after all of that time watching the girls as well as the massage, I imagine her mouth feels amazing. Pete’s face is the picture of sheer pleasure.

I’m so busy watching my slutty daughter giving head, I don’t notice Lacy getting into position until I feel her engulf my cock with her mouth. Wow, what a feeling! After sucking it for a while, my cock pops out of her mouth, and Lacy has a massive smile on her face.

“I’ve wanted to do that ever since I saw that bulge in your shorts the other day. It’s such a pretty cock.”

I’m feeling so horny, I no longer care that Sofia is right next to me. She’s hungrily licking and sucking on Pete’s cock and probably doesn’t care either.

“I’ve wanted to fuck your beautiful mouth ever since we met you the other day, too!”

“Jack, as much as I want to taste you, I want to feel you inside of me, more.”

With that, she climbs onto of me and, as she lowers herself down onto my cock, she’s using her hand to guide me into her. Lacy lets out a long moan as she impales herself onto my rock-hard member. She’s taking every inch of me deep into her soaking-wet pussy.

Sofia turns to see what we’re doing and has the biggest grin on her face. She turns herself around so her ass is facing Pete then looks over her shoulder.

“Pete, fuck me, big boy. Fuck me hard!”

Pete doesn’t need to be told twice. With one hand on Sofia’s hip, he uses the other to guide his cock into her. He only puts the tip in, which leaves a good seven inches waiting to join it. He grabs Sofia by the hips with both hands and thrusts forward, slamming his cock into her. It’s Sofia’s turn to let out a cry, which encourages Pete to start thrusting at a quicker pace into her open pussy.

Lacy is riding me like a cowgirl while swishing her long, blonde hair from side to side as she skillfully rides my cock.

She’s slowing down?

“Let’s make this even more pleasurable for us girls. I want to get under Sofia. I want to taste her while my husband fucks her.”

Lacy climbs off of my cock, which is glistening with her pussy juices. I’m relieved of the brief respite, as I’m so close to cumming, but I really want this to last. Lacy is climbing underneath Sofia so they’re in the 69 position. Pete has to readjust his position slightly as Sofia wants to be lower so she’s on Lacy’s mouth, but that doesn’t seem to worry him. Once the girls have found a comfy position and start licking each other, Pete continues with his hip thrusts.

For a minute, I sit back and watch this amazing spectacle. How many times during your life are you ever going to be able to witness such an event, let alone be part of it? Suddenly, the whole thing nearly comes crashing down.

Sofia, whose head is between Lacy’s legs while eating her pussy, turns to me.

“Daddy, come and fuck Lacy some more.”

I can see from the expression on her face that she knows she’s fucked up. I try not to show the shock on my own face because Pete can see me. I almost shove my cock into Sofia’s mouth to stop her from saying anything else, but Pete starts banging her harder, and she starts screaming louder. Amazingly, no one seems to notice what Sofia has said, so I think we’ve gotten away with it.

I move between Lacy’s open legs. Sofia has her face buried in her pussy, but stops when she sees me. As I draw closer, Sofia grabs my cock. I think, for a minute, that she’s going to suck me herself, but she’s just guiding me into Lacy’s open pussy. Sofia has the biggest grin on her face—she’s loving this. She’s loving having so much attention, but most of all, she’s loving the power she knows she has over me.

She stares into my eyes.

“Fuck me, Pete! Fuck me hard! Make my husband see on my face how hard you’re fucking me!”

She’s slapping Lacy’s pussy and clit as I start to thrust into Lacy again. Pete smiles at me then strangely high fives me before starting another bout of hard, vigorous thrusting into Sofia.

“Do you like this, you little slut?”

She’s loving it.

“Fuck, yes! Fuck me hard! Fuck me! Fuck me! Yes...just like that! Make me cum, Pete!”

Pete continues to fuck Sofia as if his life depends on it. I’m amazed he’s lasted this long. Hearing her say what she did is making it hard for me not to cum.

“Fuck me, Pete! Shoot your load deep into my cunt! Cum inside of me! Cum for me, Pete! Cum for me!”

She got to him with those words. It’s too much for Pete. He lets out an almighty groan and starts to empty his seed into my daughter’s pussy and, judging by the amount of thrusts, there’s a lot of it, too.

After he’s done, he slowly pulls his cock out of Sofia, and Lacy doesn’t want to miss an opportunity.

“Let me taste it.”

She grabs Pete’s cock and guides it into her mouth. She’s licking and sucking all of Sofia’s juices, as well as Pete’s cum, off of his cock, but she isn’t done.

“Sofia, sit up so your pussy is over my mouth.”

Much to Sofia’s delight, Lacy licks cum out of her pussy as Sofia grabs me by the neck and pulls me to her to kiss me (hard) on the mouth before she moves her mouth around to the side of my head and whispers.

“This feels so good! Can you see her eating Pete’s cum from my pussy?”

I nod.

“Do you like seeing her eat my pussy?”

“Yes!”

“Did you like watching Pete fuck me?”

I nod again.

“Yes! I loved it!”

“Now fuck her for me, Daddy! Fuck her like you’d fuck me!”

Sofia isn’t mucking around. She means it.

I start to pound into Lacy’s pussy. I’m close, but I don’t care.

“Fuck her, Daddy! Fuck her good! Cum inside of her! Are you close?”

“Yes! I’m going to cum!”

Lacy is moaning and screaming because of the pleasure she’s getting from my cock and Sofia’s skillful fingers. I’m almost there.

“Fuck her, Daddy! Cum deep inside of her so I can eat your cum out of her pussy!”

Sofia’s words almost make me shoot my load deep into Lacy’s soaking-wet cunt because her last sentence is so fucking horny and incredibly erotic.