Swinger Vacation Ch. 02 Day 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hearing your daughter say those words to you while you’re pumping your cock into a beautiful woman, who is in turn eating your daughter’s pussy, is more than any man can bear.

It’s an overload of my senses!

After only a few thrusts, I’m cumming!

“Lacy, I’m beginning to pump every drop of my cum deep inside of you!”

Both she and Sofia cum with me. It’s amazing!

After I’m done, I slide my softening cock out of Lacy, and Sofia dives in to start licking my cum out of her. I can’t believe it, my own daughter is eating my cum from another woman’s pussy. Wow!

Pete asks me something I’ll never forget.

“Can I clean you up, Jack?”

“Um, what do you mean?”

Lacy answers for him.

“He wants to lick my juices off of your cock and clean it for you.”

I don’t know what to say. Sofia sees how uncomfortable I am with this and quickly acts.

“That’s mine to clean!”

She takes my cock into her mouth and starts sucking Lacy’s and my juices off of it.

Pete maneuvers himself between Lacy’s open legs and begins to eat my cum from her pussy. I’m in shock. I’ve never eaten “my own” cum from a woman’s pussy, let alone another man’s cum.

And then there’s Sofia! After all that’s happened, and all of our attempts “not” to do anything together, here she is...my own daughter...sucking my cock!