Swinger Vacation Ch. 03 Day 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As soon as they all went out, I wrote my note, left it on my bed and made my way to the pool house. I put on my slutty outfit, put on my heels and stood looking at myself in the mirror. I was admiring my handy work, flipping the wig from side to side as the twins do, thinking how much I looked like them when I heard Mr. Johnson's voice.

FUCK!! I hadn't started the video. I quickly ran over to the bedside table, opened the drawer and pushed the button. But the light didn't turn green. I pushed again, but still nothing. "Sofia. Sofia. Where are you?" I could hear his voice. He was right outside now. I pressed the button again and it still hadn't turned green. I needed more time. I chucked the remote back in the drawer and turned around, just as Mr. Johnson walked in!

"What the fuck, Tiffany!!" He said.

"No. No, it's me. Sofia. I thought you might like me to dress up for you. Dress up like one of the twins," I said. Shaking with nerves.

"Oh fuck. You scared the shit out of me then," he said. "Let me have a look at you." He walked over and stood, studying me. "My word, you look just like them. It's uncanny!"

"I thought you might like to play a little role play with me. I found this wig in a store and when I tried it on, it gave me the idea. I thought you'd like it? Do you like it, Daddy?" I said in my cutest child-like voice.

I could see by the bulge in his pants that he more than liked the idea. His hands reaching out and grabbing my tits roughly through the tied up blouse. "No. No. No. Let's do this properly. I want to be Tiffany. No, I want to be Brittany. I don't care. I want to be whichever one you want me to be, or both of them. Now I want you to go out and come back in. I want you to be a bad daddy. I want you to do all the things you fantasise about doing to the twins. But I'm going to pretend I don't want you to. Would you like that?" I said looking up into his eyes.

He had a lust that I've never seen before. He looked almost demonic. "I would love to play that game," he said. "You gonna let me do what I want with you?"

"Yes, but not straight away," I said. "Let's have some fun first. I want you to want to persuade me to have sex with you. But I want to pretend that I don't like it. Even if I say no, I want you to do it. Ok?"

"Oh, my little angel, I am going to fuck you so hard you won't walk for a week," he said.

"OK. Now go outside, and come back in. But this time, I'm not Sofia, I'm one of the twins, ok?"

"Ok!" he said with a smile on his face.

"Just give me a couple of minutes to prepare myself," I said as he walked out of the pool house.

I quickly turned and got the remote out of the draw again. I pressed the button, but nothing happened. Maybe the battery was dead. Fuck! Fuck! Fuck! I pressed it again and again, but nothing. I then whacked it on the palm of my hand and pressed the button again. This time the light came on. Thank god. I didn't want to have to do this again next week. I quickly shoved the remote back in the drawer and walked over to the foot of the bed and sat down. Now I was ready!

I heard his voice. "Tiffany? Brittany? Are you in there?"

"Oh Daddy, don't come in. I'm just getting changed!" I said.

"I need to talk to you." Mr. Johnson, playing his part as he walked straight into the room. "You found the outfit I brought you then!" he said.

"Eh yes, Daddy. I did. It's a little small though, don't you think?" I said all shy.

"Let me look at you," he said, holding my hand, as he encouraged me to turn around. Stopping me as I had my back to him. He reached out and grabbed my ass roughly. "This is the perfect size. Just how I thought it would look!"

"But I look so slutty, Daddy."

"You are a little slut, Brittany! You are a little slut. So I want you to dress like one!" he said in quite a menacing voice.

I replied, "But Daddy, you're not going to make me do things to you again are you?"

"Shut up and do as you're told, you dirty little slut!" He was enjoying this.

"Don't be rough with me though, please Daddy. Not like last time," I said.

This seemed to put a glint in his eye. He started to paw at me, grabbing my tits. Then he surprised me, by pulling me in to kiss him. He'd never done that before. He kissed me hard, his hard up my skirt and his fat fingers went straight for my pussy.

"Like that, do you, slut?" He said

"No Daddy. You're hurting me," I pretended.

This seemed to spur him on, and he started to finger fuck me harder. He bent over pulling my top open and started sucking on my nipples. He was acting out of character, or was he? The sucks turned to bites and my nipples started to respond. it hurt, but it was nice too.

He was like a man possessed. I'd never seen him like this. He ripped open my shirt and pulled it off, so I was now naked from the waist up. I wanted to take back control a little, so I said, "Do you want me to take off your pants Daddy?"

"Yes. Take off my pants, slut!" he said.

I got on my knees and unbuckled his belt, opened his fly and pulled down his pants. His cock sprang out and practically hit me in the face.

"Suck my cock, you little slut. Suck Daddy's cock!" He was being even more dominant than normal. I think the outfit and the fact that I looked so much like the twins had him really excited.

I wanted to play up to the situation. "Do I have to, Daddy? Don't make me suck you again, Daddy!"

He held the base of his cock and grabbed me by my face, forcing my mouth open. "Suck it, you little whore!" Then he shoved his cock in my mouth.

I have to say, it was turning me on, the way he was treating me. Knowing this is obviously what he'd wanted to do to the twins for a long time. They might get a little shock when they watched this back.

I began to do what he liked. I sucked his balls, one by one, stroking his cock as I did. Then I licked his cock like a lollipop, paying particular attention to the underside of the head of his cock. Then I took him back in my mouth. As I did, he thrust himself right into me and down my throat. He likes to do this till you start choking. Then he took it all the way out, slapped me on the face with it, shoved it back in and started to fuck my mouth like a pussy.

I was used to this by now. He did this every time he took me home. I just hoped that one of the twins was able to handle Mark doing the same to them. It had taken me a long time to master the deep throat thing. He liked that a lot. He had a rhythm going. He was fucking my mouth hard and fast, then shove it all the way down my throat and hold it.

Every now and again, he would fuck my throat for a while till I couldn't breathe, then he'd pull it out. He was being really rough with me today and I knew he was getting close. I didn't want him to cum in my mouth. I needed him to fuck me. He'd never done that before, but I know he was hungry for it.

I suddenly stood up. "Why don't you sit in the chair, Daddy?" I said. Pushing him backward toward the chair.

He didn't object. He just moved back and sat down. I got down and took off his pants completely. "Have I been a bad girl, Daddy?" I said in my sexiest voice.

"You have been a little slut. You know you have. Now come and suck my cock again like I showed you!" he said

"Do I need to be spanked, Daddy?" I was loving the fact that whatever I was going to do, one of the twins would have to do, too!

"Yes, you have. You little slut. Get over here." With that, he pulled me over to him and pushed me over his lap. I was thankful my wig hadn't come off. He pulled up the skirt exposing my ass and started slapping me. The first few blows stung like hell, but then I felt his fingers enter me and start finger fucking me while he slapped my ass, one cheek at a time. This was a lot more pleasant. He was fucking my pussy so hard that I came and squirted over him.

"You dirty little slut. You actually enjoyed that didn't you?" He said.

"Yes, Daddy," I said, trying to get back up.

"Maybe it's time you had the real thing then!" He said.

"What do you mean, Daddy?" I said, sounding as innocent as I could, with a slight smirk on my face.

He pulled me towards him, so I was facing him. Making me straddle his lap. He lifted me up with his hand and started to push his cock into me.

"No, Daddy. You can't do that!!" I pretended to object, at the same time moving into a position where he could enter me.

He was too far gone now. The lust had got the better of him and he pushed me down onto his rock hard cock, making me gasp as he did. It felt fantastic. His big cock stretching me, holding me in place with it as deep as he could go. He looked me in the eye and said, "You like that, don't you? You are such a little whore!"

"Yes, Daddy. It feels so big! It hurts a little, but it's nice, don't stop!" I said

"Tell me you love it, slut!" He barked at me.

"I love it, Daddy. I love it. Fuck me please," I begged, while smiling.

He obviously loved hearing that last sentence, because he started making me ride him. Lifting me up and down like a fuck toy on his cock. I helped him by riding him as much as I could without his realising that I was loving it. "Oh Daddy, it's so big. You're so, so big. It feels so good."

Every time I said that he started fucking me harder, pounding my little pussy. I could feel he was getting close. I couldn't let him come yet. I needed one more shot. One more angle. "Stop, Daddy, stop!" I said and managed to climb off of him.

He was pawing at me trying to get me, but I managed to escape his grip and go over to the bed. I deliberately slipped, falling face-first onto the bed. He was quick out of the chair and seeing me lying on the bed face down with just my ass hanging over the bed. He came up behind me and sank his cock back into me from behind. He took me by surprise how skilfully he managed to enter me in one thrust.

He wasn't going to stop this time. He was banging me with all his might. With every thrust, I felt his cock hit my cervix. "That's so deep Daddy!" I cried, playing the game.

But he didn't care how I felt. He was going to have his way with me! It hurt a bit, but it felt amazing. I was getting the best fucking of my life so far, but I was trying to look like I was not enjoying it. Aware that although my face wasn't going to be in the video, my body was. I needed it to look like I was struggling. But the more I did, the more it encouraged him.

Then a thought entered my head and I wanted to see how far he would go. "Daddy, you can't come inside me. I'm not on the pill. You're gonna make me pregnant!" I shouted.

He stopped for a second, slowing down his pace to a delicious slow fuck. "I thought you'd be protected, you little slut! Well, there's only one thing for it." With that, he pulled out of me, leaving my pussy feeling empty.

He wasn't finished though. I thought he'd make me suck him, but he had other ideas. He pushed me down using his hand on my back. Then with his other hand, he grabbed his cock. I didn't know what he was doing till I felt the head of his cock pushing against the entrance to my ass. No one had ever fucked my ass. Only the twins with their tiny toy. This was a big fucking fat cock.

"Daddy, what are you doing? That's my ass. I've never had a cock in my ass!" I said

"It's time to lose your ass cherry then isn't it? He said.

"Ok Daddy, but be gentle!" I pleaded.

He was loving this. I should have realised that he really wanted it. Suddenly the head of his cock pushed past the entrance to my ass, and he was inside me. I let out a genuine scream. Partly of shock, a little of pain, but it also felt good. I could feel my ass stretching to accommodate his big cock.

"Oh Daddy, take it slowly!"

"Do you know how long I've wanted to fuck your tight little ass?" He said

"Please don't be too rough!" I pleaded again.

He shoved it into my ass deeper. I screamed again with pleasure. I'd never felt anything like this before. "It's so big Daddy. It's so deep!"

"Just relax. I'll give it a few seconds before I do anything else. If you don't relax, it will hurt." He was trying to be nice, but my head was spinning with the pleasure and pain.

"Please, I'll do anything you want. You don't have to pay me. I'll do it for free!"

"Talking like a little whore. Just relax, because I need to fuck your little ass hole," he said. "Try playing with your pussy!"

I tried to relax, but he felt like he'd put a baseball bat inside me. I reached underneath myself and started to play with my clit as he said, but as soon as I did, he started to move. He was slow at first, but then he started to get a little faster. I tried to focus on my pussy. The feeling started to change from pain to pleasure.

He was fucking me hard now. The bizarre feelings I was having were new to me, but not unpleasant. I was getting used to his cock in my ass and my fingers were working my pussy to a climax. Then I heard the familiar sounds he makes before he comes. I frantically started to rub my clit as hard as I could. His cock was pounding in and out of me, the bed squeaking with every thrust. Then he came. The sound he made was nothing like I've ever heard. He sounded like an animal. I could stop my own orgasm. It was so intense that I squirted again. I rarely squirt, but today it had happened twice.

I felt him pumping his seed inside my ass still as my orgasm subsided. It felt like he'd come a whole month's worth in one go. He didn't wait for his cock to soften before pulling it out. he just yanked it out making a popping noise as it left my tight ass. Yet it felt like it was still in me. My ass was still stretched open. He stood, still holding me down watching me. I wondered what he was doing, then I realised he was taking pictures of his cum oozing out of my open asshole. The kinky fucker!

"Clean yourself up, you dirty little slut. Make sure you tidy the room up too. Don't want anyone knowing what we've been doing in here. He put his pants back on, took out his wallet and chucked two hundred dollar bills beside me. That's for today. I want the same again next week. Ok?"

I was still face down in the same position he'd just fucked me in. I saw the notes land beside me on the bed. He really did think I was a whore, or at least he did of his daughters. Probably all of us. "Ok," I replied.

I waited until he had left the room before I got up. My body didn't feel like my own. I made sure I kept my head down as I staggered toward the bathroom. Waiting till I was inside before I took off my wig. I had mixed emotions about what had just happened. Part of me enjoyed the experience, but the other part of me realised that he was a terrible man for wanting to do that to his own daughters. He didn't love them, he hated them. He needed to be punished.

-----------------------------------

We sat there in silence as we all watched the video footage from Saturday afternoon. Even I was shocked at what I was watching and I knew what had happened. The twins and Mark looked like they were watching a horror movie.

"My god, Sofia, he fucked you hard!" said Mark.

"He didn't force me, I was there by consent even though I wasn't very happy about his fucking my butt at first. Besides, this gives the girls a much better video to blackmail him with, doesn't it?" I said.

"Yes it does, Sofia. It really does!" said Brittany. "Now we just have to repeat it. I wasn't expecting to have my ass fucked today either, but it only seems fair as you had to do it. Shall we get started?"

It was decided that Tiffany and Mark are going to have sex first and we are going to watch. "I need you to remember to say the same things Sofia did to Dad," said Brittany. "Mark you don't have to say anything if you don't want to. It doesn't matter if you do, but please don't talk at the same time as Tiffany. We need the audio to be one of you at a time,"

"Ok!"

Brittany and I moved over to the open doorway. She placed her arm around my waist. It was strange standing with her. I watched as Tiffany started to put on the sexy little schoolgirl outfit that I'd worn with their Dad. It had obviously been brought from a sex shop as the tiny little pleated skirt didn't even cover her ass either. She had a white blouse that was tied up at the front the same way that I had mine. She then put on a pair of high heel peep toe shoes to finish off the outfit. She looked amazing. She looked just like I did.

Tiffany and Mark followed the script that they had just seen. It was bizarre seeing them act out what I had done with their Dad. It really was like watching an out of body experience for real. They did the kiss thing, then the fingering thing. Mark then started on her tits and took off her top, all the time Tiffany was saying the things that I had said to her Father. Then I saw Tiffany get on her knees. "Do I have to do this, Daddy?" she said looking up at Mark.

Mark nodded but didn't say a word.

"But you said that I wouldn't have to the last time. You said it would be the last time that either of us had to have sex with you," said Tiffany looking up at Mark, on her knees, making sure her face was visible to the cameras behind.

Again Mark said nothing.

"You promise this is the last time, Daddy? I don't want to get pregnant again." Tiffany was playing the victim so well. She then started to undo Mark's pants. Pulling them down and making him step out of them.

Mark was now standing there naked from the waist down. His cock was already hard. It was such a pretty cock. I knew from experience, that Tiffany was going to enjoy it, as she took it in her hand and started to stroke it. "Do I have to suck it, Daddy?" she said

Mark nodded. He wanted her to suck it as much as I did. We all did.

Tiffany took him in her mouth. Sucking him as I told her to. The way her dad likes me to suck him. Sucking his balls whilst holding his cock in her hand. Then licking the shaft up and down. Licking the underside of the head. He loves this so much. Then taking the whole length down into her mouth slowly while he looks directly into her eyes. "He likes you to hold it there, his cock deep in your throat and his balls on your chin, till you can't breathe and have to release him," I had told her.

Mark was aware of this, as he'd watched me with him, he said. He was playing his part by holding Tiffany's face on either side while he fucked her mouth. "He likes to fuck your mouth hard and fast, then push it all the way down your throat and hold it till you start to choke. He's sadistic like that. He likes to make you choke on his cock." I told them before they started. Mark was doing exactly that and Tiffany was playing my part beautifully.

"Sit down, Daddy," she said. Tiffany then pushed Mark back into the chair and carried on with her cock sucking. Mark was enjoying this. I could see from his face. I'd seen that look when I sucked him. I was starting to feel a little jealous. Firstly, I wanted Mark's cock, but I also wanted to eat Tiffany from behind. Her cute little ass looked so good sticking out from her tiny little skirt.

I felt Brittany's hand on my ass. She was stroking my back and caressing my butt as she did. This was a turn on for both of us. Watching Mark's bulbous cock head sliding in and out of Tiffany's lips was so hot to watch. I know I was wet.

Then she stood up. I don't want to do that any more Daddy!" she said. "I know I've been a bad girl. Do you have to spank me?" She was allowing gaps where her father's voice would be added.

Mark then pulled her over his lap and started spanking her ass. He was enjoying this part, that's for sure and Tiffany was crying out in pretended pain, begging her father to stop hurting her.

She then stood up and lowered herself onto Mark's lap, guiding his wet cock into her pussy, repeating the same objections I had said to her father. Mark immediately went for her tits, grabbing and fondling them as Tiffany started to expertly ride him. I know how that feels. His big cock stretching your pussy wide. It feels so good and I could tell that Tiffany was enjoying Mark too.