Swinger Vacation Ch. 03 Day 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mark grabbed hold of her ass as she began to enjoy the ride. "Is that good, Daddy? Am I doing how you like it, Daddy?" she kept asking.

Mark was definitely enjoying it and so was I. I just wished it was me. I promised myself I would ride him the same way later. Brittany had taken off my top and she was caressing my breasts now, which was distracting, as I needed to focus on what Tiffany and Mark were doing. It had to be right.

I could see Mark was close to coming and Tiffany realised it as well. We needed one more position for the video that we'd discussed. "Are you going to fuck me from behind now, Daddy? Fuck me hard, like you did last time?" Tiffany said.

Tiffany climbed off of Mark. His cock springing back against his body as it popped out of Tiffany's pussy. She made her way over to the bed and fell forward onto it, as I had done, so her ass was open and her legs spread. She looked over her shoulder at Mark and playing up to the cameras, said "Please don't be too rough with me!"

Mark made his way over to the bed. He was desperate to cum. I've seen that look in his eyes. He placed one hand on Tiffany's back, and the other on his cock as he guided it into her pussy, just as her father had done to me. They followed the same routine almost exactly. Her sound bite for the video was going to be different from mine, but the effect was going to be the same.

Then came the line that Mark was waiting for. "You can't cum inside me, I'm not using birth control," she said, looking over her shoulder at Mark, then up towards the camera on the headboard. We needed to get the look on her face as Mark pushed his cock into her ass.

Mark knew what to do. He pulled out of her pussy and slowly pushed the tip of his cock into her tight little ass. Mark's cock was so big, it was bound to hurt a little. He allowed her time to adjust to it being inside her before going any further. Tiffany was doing her very best Oscar performance though, pleading for him to take it out.

We all knew it was just for show, we'd discussed everything beforehand. She loved anal, but for the sake of the video she was going to pretend she didn't. They were both aware the safe word was there, just in case she wasn't completely happy.

Mark began to fuck her like Mr. Johnson did to me, slowly at first, but gradually getting faster and faster. The way he does when he wants to cum. Tiffany was screaming as if it was killing her. "No, Daddy, you're hurting me. Please stop. Please stop hurting me!" Mark knew she was playing up for the cameras, but I still think he was turned on by it and he continued to pound at her tight little butt, which wobbled with every thrust his hips made as his cock pounded deep into her ass.

"No, Daddy. Please stop. You're hurting me! Please, Daddy. Please!!" as Tiffany put on the performance of a lifetime. She may have been acting like she didn't like it, but he only thing she was feeling was pleasure. I'd heard her sound like that before when Brittany was fucking her ass with a strap-on and she was in ecstasy.

I think the sounds Tiffany was making were turning Mark on. A few more minutes of her pleading for her Daddy to stop and he emptied his load inside her ass. His over exaggerated movements were just like their father's when he comes inside me. Mark had delivered what they wanted him to.

Brittany was behind me now. She had undressed me completely. She had one hand on my right breast and the other on my pussy. She had been playing with me for a while. I was desperate to cum but didn't want to ruin the sound recording. So as soon as I heard Mark shoot his load deep in Tiffany's pussy, I allowed myself to cum too, my legs almost buckling under the pleasure of my orgasm.

Then Brittany said. "Do you want to clean his cock or Tiffany's ass?"

I didn't want them to know that I was dying to suck the juices off of Mark's cock, so I said. "I want to eat her. You try his cock."

Brittany didn't need telling twice. She walked over, sat Mark back in the chair and started to lick the cum and pussy juices off of his softening cock. I knew it wouldn't be long before he was hard again. He never is. But I had to focus on Tiffany. She was still bent over the bed, so I got to my knees behind her and went straight in with my tongue. I recognised Mark's cum as it oozed from her open ass. Trying not to show too much enthusiasm for it as I ate it out of her.

I turned to look round at Mark, who was looking straight at me. He had lust and love in his eyes. He had no interest in Brittany, just her mouth on his cock. He wanted me. I knew he wanted to fuck me and I wanted the same. I wanted to feel him inside me at that very moment, but I knew that would have to wait till we got home and everyone was asleep. Then his cock would be mine again.

I wanted to turn him on. I needed him to get hard again. So I started and made sure he had a good view of my ass before I started to finger myself. First playing with my pussy. All the time I was eating away at Tiffany's delicious pussy and ass. Then I heard Brittany "Oh my god, you're hard already. I love this man!"

I don't know if it was her mouth, or watching me eat Tiffany, or watching me play with myself, but Mark was hard again and ready to play the whole scene again. With Brittany this time. I didn't see what difference it made as they were identical, but they both wanted a go at making the video and who was I to deny them the chance to fuck Mark or him to fuck them.

Brittany put the outfit on, and we went through the whole thing again. This time it was a little more natural. Both of them knew how it played out and both knew what they needed to do to make it look convincing. I wasn't sure if Mark would be able to cum again till I tasted that familiar taste dripping out of Brittany's ass as I ate her from behind.

That night I tasted Mark again. This time in my own bed and with him shooting it straight into my mouth.

--------------------------------

I looked over at my Father, who was now in shock at what I'd just told him. His cock was still rock hard, but he wasn't saying a word. I reached out for his cock and started to stroke him, but he didn't stop me. He just stared at me. Was this my chance?

To be continued ...................