Swingers

Story Info
We loved each other and love being with others.
4k words
4.39
10.6k
13
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
k2211
k2211
389 Followers

Charolette walks up to me, she's totally naked, her big fake tits bouncing as she walks, I run my eyes up and down her body. She presses up against me, her tits rubbing against my bare chest as she kisses me. Her tongue pushes into my mouth, a hand reaching down grabbing my hard cock.

I glance around the room, the party has been going for a couple of hours and everyone in the living room are naked, I catch a sight of my wife Kim, she is receiving attention from two men on the lounge, they each suck one of her tits, their hands between her spread legs.

With a firm grip of my cock Charolette leads me down the hall to a bedroom, there is a couple already on the bed fucking doggy style, Charolette climbs on the bed beside the woman kissing her, I think her name is Mary. She pulls her knees up spreading her legs, I don't recognise the man and just nod at him as I climb on the bed putting my head between Charolette's legs.

Charolette grips of my head holding me tightly against her pussy, I hear the man grunt beside me and the soft shriek from the woman as they both come. I don't think too much of it, I'm too busy licking and sucking the cum from Charolette's pussy. There's movement on the bed, Charolette's grip on my head loosens, I lift my head slightly looking along Charolette's body, Mary is sitting on her face having cum cleaned from her pussy, the man is on his knees beside her, Mary sucking on his cock.

Charolette is grinding herself against my face and tongue, with a loud squeal she comes, squirting her juice over my face and in my mouth.

I roll Charolette over, moving over her ass I spread her cheeks, looks like I'm not the first person to visit her ass hole tonight, it is gaping slightly with cum around the rim. I push my cock into her. I lie over her pounding her ass with long, hard thrusts, her ass is still reasonably tight and I'm finding her moans for me to fuck her ass hard and to cum in it exciting, it's not long until I feel my cock twitch before I pump a load inside her.

As I climb off her another man walks into the room, I sit beside Charolette for a few second watching as this new person replaces my cock with his in her ass, cum squeezing out around it.

Leaning over I give her a kiss then climb off the bed going to the bathroom.

On my way back I find Kim in one of the other bedrooms, I recognise her voice through an open door, I enjoy watching Kim as she gets fucked and head to the doorway.

There are three men in the room, one lying on the bed his cock buried in her ass, the second man between her legs fucking her pussy while the third has just pulled his cock from her mouth and is coating her face in cum.

I watch as each man comes and the pleasure on Kim's face as she orgasms with each of theirs.

After they leave Kim beckons me over, we kiss, I taste the cum on her lips, she pulls me down onto the bed, my cock has grown hard watching her being fucked, she now straddles me lowering her pussy on to it.

She smiles at me as she bounces up and down, "God Ted it's good to be back."

We used to regularly attend Bruce and Gail's parties until about two years ago just before the twins were born. We've been married for about 6 years when Kim decided the time was right to settle down and start a family. We didn't immediately stop, initially as Kim tried to get pregnant we still partied, I think more for my pleasure than Kim's, Kim participated but would only have oral and anal sex. Once she became pregnant we stopped attending, focusing on ourselves and the new family we were about to start.

Just over 2 years ago we were graced with the birth of twins, a boy and girl.

It was about six months after that we received a text message from Gail inviting us to a party, we were missing them, the sex with other people was exciting, exhilarating even, it spiced up our lives and we both got pleasures from watching each other having sex.

We talked it over deciding that the time was quite right, Kim rang Gail thanking her for the offer but declining telling we weren't ready to get back into that lifestyle just yet.

Gail laughed saying it wasn't one of those parties, it was a birthday party for her son and a couple of her regular babysitters would be there and she thought we might like to meet them.

Once Kim heard that she agreed to go.

The address Gail gave us was different to the address we normally visited and as we drove to it we realised other than names we knew nothing about the people we used to party with, even Bruce and Gail were a mystery, we didn't even know they had children..

We only had Gail's mobile number, they contacted everyone to arrange the parties and were the ones knew anything about the guests as they had everyone's person details and had to sight the clean bill of health from the doctor every six months, it was all very anonymous and the way we liked it.

When we got to the party we were greeted by Gail, "Hi you two long time no see," she said giving us each a hug. "Oh what gorgeous babies".

"Right Ted, Bruce is over at the bbq grab yourself a beer and go join him," Gail said pointing across the yard, "Kim your with me I want you to meet Tiffany she's a wonderful babysitter especially with babies."

I wandered away leaving the women to talk, there was probably 30 adults and 20 children at the party, no one I recognised from their other parties.

"Hi Ted nice to see you," Bruce said holding out his hand.

"Hi Bruce," I replied shaking it.

"Ah I see Kim is meeting the birthday boy."

I glanced over to where he is looking to see Kim handing a small boy the present we bought.

"Didn't know you had children Bruce, don't remember you and Gail mentioning them."

"We didn't, we keep our home life separate from our party life."

"We adopted the boys as babies, Gail wanted children but unfortunately we couldn't have any ourselves, Matu is the oldest at 4, it's his birthday today and Chris is 3.

"Very nice, they look like happy children," I watched them run around yard laughing and playing with the other children.

"Yeah, a great pair of kids, we'll be lost without them."

"Now you must need another beer," he said as he reached into the esky beside him.

Kim was driving as she was breast feeding and didn't want to drink in case it upset the twins.

I stood at the bbq giving Bruce a hand as I watched the people mingle, it's something I enjoy doing, watching how people interact and behave, I have always found it quite interesting.

"Look like you found your babysitter," Bruce said, "That's Tiffany."

"Hmm yeah," I've been watching Kim and Gail talking with a young girl for a while, late teens early twenties I guessed, I assumed it was Tiffany. She's been taking turns with Kim holding the babies and now sat on a blanket playing with them as Kim and Gail watched on.

"It does look like Kim and the twins like her."

"Yeah Tiffany brilliant with babies, all children really, the boys love her."

We spent another couple of hours at the party before heading home, I briefly met Tiffany as we left, she did seem pleasant enough. Kim was very impressed by her and had organised for Tiffany to babysit next Friday, It was a little test to see how things works out.

That first night went well, we organised some more nights out over the next couple of months, everything went off without a hitch.

It was about six months after the birthday party that we received a phone call from Gail inviting us to dinner at their party house, she said it would only be her, Bruce and another couple Geoff and Tina.

We talked it over, everything had been working out well with Tiffany and being only a small group we thought it was a good way to begin, Kim rang Gail back telling her we would come.

We were greeted at the door by Gail who gave us a big hug.

Geoff and Tina were already there, they had joined the group shortly after we stopped attending, like us they had a young child and worked their adult fun around their normal life. I think Gail hoped that they would give us some clues on how they managed everything in the hope it would draw us back in.

It was a nice relaxed dinner, Gail's an excellent cook and it's always a treat when she provides something to eat. The table was sat so we were opposite our partner and I found myself between Gail and Tina, Kim between Bruce and Geoff.

Both girls are very attractive, Gail was probably 4 or 5 years older than us with long blonde hair done up in a ponytail, piercing blue eyes, large fake tits and from personal experience she loved milking cocks with them, she's about 5 foot 4 or so with a juicy round ass which looked inviting when she's bent over been fucked, another experience I've enjoyed.

Tina has flaming red, wavey shoulder length hair, she must be nearly 6 foot tall with amazing long legs which I got to enjoy seeing as the dress she wore had a split up to her hip. It also had a loose v neck which gave me a perfect view of her perky tits and nipples every time she leant over in my direction, which she did regularly.

Sitting between these two has my cock rock hard.

I knew Kim was a bit nervous about tonight, Tim had a little fever when we left, it's probably nothing more than teething but she was still concerned. She regularly excused herself from the table to ring Tiffany checking on him, I had a feeling that we would be leaving early, Kim hates being separated from the kids when they are not well.

When the main course was finished Gail and Tina went to the kitchen to get dessert, I could see Bruce and Geoff were a little disappointed as Kim had got up again to ring Tiffany, things weren't going quite as they hoped.

Gail and Tina returned, they have stripped off and covered their tits with whip cream, as they put each dessert bowl on the table they scooped cream off their tits into the bowl. After scooping the cream into a bowl they would slowly and seductively lick and suck the cream off each other's fingers before moving to the next bowl.

"Sorry Ted, sorry everyone," Kim said returning to the table, "Tim's very restless and I need to go home, I'm really sorry for spoiling your night."

"That's fine Kim, we're all parents with young children and know how important they are," Gail said, "Go home and look after him."

As we said our goodbyes Tina gave me a kiss and reached down grabbing my cock through my pants, squeezing it she whispered in my ear, "I'm going to have this next time."

Tim's temperature settled down and when Kim spoke with the doctor he said it was common for babies to have a slight fever when they teeth, this relieved Kim greatly.

A couple of days later Gail rang enquiring after Tim and inviting us to another party with Tina and Geoff on Saturday week. Tina was still apologising for spoiling everyone's fun and told Gail we would be there and that she would make it up to everyone.

Saturday arrived, Kim had organised Tiffany to babysit, she kept telling me that she had a special surprise in store but wouldn't tell me what it was.

We arrived at Bruce's and Gail's house, Bruce greeted us at the door, "Hi Ted, Kim nice to see you again," he said, "Can I take your coat Kim?"

I thought it strange Kim wore the coat, I told her she didn't need it but she insisted she was going to wear it.

Kim took off her coat, this was the first time I've seen what she was wearing and fuck she was hot. She had her hair braided in two ponytails, under her coat she wore a tight white blouse, with her breast feeding her tits were bigger than normal. They pressed against the fabric of the blouse, she wasn't wearing a bra, her large areolas and perky nipples showed clearly through the thin fabric, the blouse had four buttons undone to show off her impressive cleavage.

Kim had lost her baby stomach and tied the blouse above her belly button, it showed off her firm, flat stomach. She had a short tight black mini skirt on, it only reached halfway done her ass barely covering her pussy, it was also obvious that she wasn't wearing panties. She had a pair of white stockings on which reached halfway up her thighs, white suspenders ran under her skirt attached to a garter belt, topped off with her black eight inch fuck me high heels.

Fuck what a surprise, pure sex on legs ready to be fucked, my cock was rock hard. I could see Bruce also enjoyed the view, he was actually rubbing the front of his pants as he stared at Kim.

"Where's Gail?" Kim asks breaking the silence.

"Um what, ah yes, sorry," Bruce stammered, "Yes Gail, Gail she's in the dining room."

"You lead the way Kim I want to admire your ass," he said with a big smile.

By the time we entered the dining room Bruce was doing more than just admiring Kim's ass, he was having a good old feel of it and her pussy, Kim was loving the attention.

Geoff, Gail and Tina were all in the dining room laughing and talking as we walked in, Geoff and Gail just froze staring at Kim, Geoff's mouth hung open.

"What's going on?" Tina asked turning around.

"Oh my god Kim you look incredible," Tina said, "You've making me wet already."

Tina was also dressed seductively, she wore a short black dress which showed off her long sexy legs, the top of the dress ran along her tits just above the nipples showing off her cleavage and perky nipples which poked out the front of her dress. She had thigh high black fishnet stockings on with high heel ankle boots. Dark eye shadow highlighted her emerald green eyes and bright red lipstick matched her hair.

"Amazing Kim, you look absolutely gorgeous," Gail said.

"Thanks Gail, just wanted to wear something special after last time to make up for it."

"Don't worry about last time, we all have children, now sit down and I'll bring out dinner, though I think the men would rather go straight to dessert."

I watched Gail as she left her long hair tied in a single pony tail, she also wore a dress, bright red with a plunging neckline, which I discovered as she served dinner fell open when she leant forward to show off her braless tits. Her dress reached her knees and had a split up one side to the top of her thigh and to top it off she wore a pair of red open toed high heels, her toes painted bright red.

We sat in the same positions as last time, Kim was getting plenty of attention from Bruce and Geoff, it appeared their hands were taking turns between Kim's legs, they were also taking turns in feeding Kim as both her hands appeared to be stroking their cocks.

For myself Tina had quickly pulled my cock out when we sat down, her and Gail both stroked my cock and played with my balls as we ate. I in turn had discovered that neither of them were wearing panties and both their pussies were as smooth as silk, freshly shaved for tonight.

Luckily Gail had prepared a cold meat and salad dish for dinner tonight as anything hot would have been cold by the time we ate it.

"Oh dear I think I need some help," Kim exclaimed.

Everyone stopped what they were doing and looked at Kim, a smile crossed my face as I saw two wet patches appearing on her blouse.

Kim loved the sensation of having her milk filled tits sucked, it gave her the most intense orgasms when being fucked to have milk was sucked from her tits. Shortly after the twins were born I would eat and finger her pussy while she fed them, then as they got older she would let me suck her tits, drinking her milk as we fucked. The sensation of her milk pouring into my mouth and it's taste took my orgasms to another level.

We don't have any plans for Kim to stop breast feeding me at least and it looks like some others are about to receive a special treat.

"I seem to have sprung a couple of leaks," Kim said removing her blouse as she stood up, droplets of milk appeared on each of her nipples.

"Can anyone help?"

Within a matter of seconds Bruce and Geoff bounced out of their seats and took a nipple each in their mouths hungrily sucking on them.

"Easy boys, be gentle."

Kim's basically naked, her mini skirt had been pushed up and sat bunched around her hips exposing her pussy to the world. It was hot staring at her body, seeing the pleasure on her face as I listened to the slurping noises as Bruce and Geoff drank her milk.

Gail and Tina had released their hold of my cock shortly after Bruce and Geoff started feeding, they now stood beside them.

"Our turn boys," Gail said, "Let us show you how it's done."

Instead of diving straight in the girls slowly licked around each of Kim's swollen areolas, stopping occasionally to lick the tip of each other's tongue before returning to the areolas. The milk steadily dripped from Kim's nipples, their tongues licking it up as it flowed over areola and tit.

Bruce and Geoff had stood watching their wives for a few minutes before Bruce sank to his knees in front of Kim, the look on Kim's face told me Bruce was eating her pussy.

Geoff meanwhile had moved behind Gail, he removed her dress before her got on his knees, with hands firmly grabbing each cheek he pressed his face against her ass, a moan from Gail suggested she was enjoying what he was doing.

By now both girls are gently sucking on Kim's nipples, her hands clenched as fists holding Bruce's head tight against her pussy, her own head tilted back, eye closed as her body trembled with an orgasm.

Tina stopped sucking Kim's nipple, turning to me she pulled her dress off her shoulders allowing it to fall to the floor, stepping out of it she walked across to me. I still sat at the table, my hand slowly stroking my cock as I watched the others.

"I loved the taste of your wife's milk, know I want to taste yours," Tina said as she got on the floor crawling between my legs.

I stared down watching Tina's red hair moving in my lap, feeling her wet mouth and lips gliding over my cock.

I looked towards Kim, Gail was bent over leaning against the table, Geoff stood behind her, I watched her tits sway as Geoff fucked her, she smiled at me as she moved one hand down between her legs.

Bruce sat on a chair, Kim straddled his lap, his cock buried in her pussy, she bounced on his lap as he moved his head from side to side milking her tits with his mouth.

My cock twitched, I came in Tina's mouth, she lets out a soft moan as her lips clamped tighter around my shaft while she sucked harder on my cock.

Tina looked up at me, she opened her mouth, a thick pool of cum sat on her tongue, closing her mouth she swallowed, she reopened her mouth showing it was empty,

"Delicious," she said standing up before moving over to Gail cleaning out the load of cum Geoff had pumped into her.

Kim sat in the chair Bruce and Geoff either side of her, her head moved between them as she sucked on their cocks.

We were all naked as I moved over to Gail, grabbing her hair I pulled her upright kissing her, Gail reached down to grab my cock, I took hold of her hand before she could touch me. I moved closer, pressing my body against hers, our mouths locked together. My cock slipped between her thighs, resting against her pussy lips, Tina was still on the floor behind Gail, as my cock moved back and forward over her lips I could feel Tina's tongue as she licked us.

Gail's moans grew louder as I nibbled and kissed her neck and shoulder, my cock rubbed over her clit and lips, Tina's tongue flicked in and out of Gail's pussy as she fingered her ass. I felt Gail body tense, she let out a shriek, her body trembled with an orgasm.

Tina removed her tongue from Gail's pussy as she came allowing me to rub my cock along it, coating it in Gail's cum.

Tina moved further under Gail's legs, her lips closed around the shaft of my cock, I was now rubbing Gail's pussy from below and Tina's lips from above.

I glanced towards Kim, Geoff sat in the chair with Kim on his lap, Bruce held her legs wide apart as he stood between, I imagined Geoff's cock was in Kim's ass and Bruce's was in her pussy.

k2211
k2211
389 Followers
12