Swingers

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I felt Tina's hand grab my cock drawing my attention away from Kim, she rubbed the head around Gail's pussy before pushing it inside, Gail sighed as I entered her.

Tina kept her hand around the base of my cock, about half of it was inside Gail's pussy. Tina took my balls in her mouth sucking them as she stroked the base of my cock moving the top half around inside Gail.

I was already highly aroused before Tina shoved me into Gail, it didn't take long until I was coming, with a grunt I came in Gail's pussy.

Tina kept stroking my cock pumping my cum into Gail, she then pulled my cock out locking her mouth around the head as she sucked the last of the cum out. She then turned her attention to Gail's pussy sucking the cum from it.

From the sound I heard from Kim's direction I wasn't the only one that came, as I sat I turned to look at Kim, she stood looking at me, Geoff still sat in the chair and was eating Kim's pussy, Bruce stood beside her sucking more milk from her tits.

I mouth "Save some for me," she gave me a smile.

After a rest we took turns with Tina filling her tight pussy with cum while Kim and Gail pleasured each other.

It was a week later that Kim received the phone call from Gail inviting us to our first full blown party.

We go to the party and now I'm on my back as Kim rides my cock, she leans forward her tits inches above my face, milk dripping from her nipples, I reach up massaging her nipples, squeezing them, squirting her milk into my mouth.

"Yes Kim I'm glad we are back also,"

After the children this is the beginning of a new chapter in our sex life, it somehow feels even more exciting now than what it did before children.

12