All Comments on 'Swingers Club Seduction'

by grenefire

Sort by:
  • 25 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

5 stars. Chapter 2, please. Dress Cassie and Jan up in sexy lingerie. Sheer bras and satin garterbelts, sheer stockings with frilly ankle sox and heels that they keep on while fucking Daddy.

Cassie should talk dirty and tell them how much she loves fucking. How she's wanted to fuck them for so long.

Then both little fuck sluts should take Daddy's huge load on their faces. Drinking Daddy's hot cum right from his cock. Two hot sexy cum drinking fuck sluts in lingerie fuck wear.

I have thousands of pics of my stepdaughter dressed up in sexy lingerie described above. Sets in white, black, blue, and lite blue with frilly ankle sox and heels. White knee high socks. Also cheerleader outfits of my favorite team. Smoking hot slut wear on the hottest women I've ever seen. All dressed up for her horny stepdaddy.

I can't count the times I've jerked off watching Daddy daughter porn on one side of my computer screen and her fuck doll pics on the other. Every scene has dirty talking fuck sluts taking Daddy shaft.

Hope you'll make a horny stepdaddy's lusty dream cum true.

VikingboyVikingboyabout 1 year ago

Very good, but page 2 is missing somehow.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

This was excellent and had an almost scary ring of truth about it.

Slave19941994Slave19941994about 1 year ago

You couldn't write incest porn Johnny Cage and Sonya Blade and Cassie Cage naked incest porn family from Mortal kombat! can you only write father Johnny cage mother sonya blade and daughter cassie Cage fuck threesome?

jimacerjimacerabout 1 year ago

Thanks! I really enjoyed this.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Hot Hot Hot! One of your best stories to date. I could almost imagine that I was there. Great work for a short stroke erotic novel.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I have read your stories and really like all of them, but this story is written the BEST in my opinion.. You seem to express the Incest thing better than the others (my opinion). Keep writing. Love every word.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Amazoing erotic story!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Thanks! Story got me rock hard.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I only gave this story 5 stars would have given it more but can't figure out how. I was surprised of their dynamic it appeared at first when mom says she isn't submissive in bed but she was willing to be for Cassie, then she continued to order John for the most part but he told her a few things to do as well; with all this being said I hope in future chapters Cassie will become the dominate one with mom being the most submissive. maybe some cuckqueaning? great story thank you for sharing.

Pappasleaze!

Slut4daddie36DSlut4daddie36Dabout 1 year ago

Very erotic! Great twist of discovery then to explore and satisfying desire and need! Please conitnue.

Bronco56Bronco56about 1 year ago

Hot and erotic

5stars

goodshoes2goodshoes212 months ago

Holy HOT! Did I say hot? Sexy and hot. Forget "family" while reading. Just go with the flow of passion. This writer knows how to hit the nail on the head. Thank you Grenefire.

RANDM4URANDM4U11 months ago

Yet another HOT story. Love the way it all cums together with a great mix of erotic and vanilla feelings from everyone. How many of us are just like that, but never cross the line even though we think about it all the time.

LeeLee420LeeLee42010 months ago

Great potential. But I automatically give 1 star for the ignorant and incessant use of the word CUNT to describe a woman's pussy. NOTHING erotic about that word used in that sense.

Now in a sense of being degraded used or humiliated and being called a cunt is different.

Your purpose for writing is to create an erotic or stimulating setting that is very arousing to the reader. There is nothing erotic or arousing about that word in that context.

Tammy

FireStillBurningFireStillBurning8 months ago

19 comments, the most yet, congratulations. Great story. Glad to see at least someone at the Club was practicing “ safe sex”👍. Again good to see the questions & conflicts… with Lust winning in the end. Good “ taboo” talk in the bedroom between the 3 of them. Looking forward to the next episode.

IncestuosIncestuos7 months ago

Another great story 👍

IncestuosIncestuos7 months ago

Another great story 👍

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

It was a good story.......okay, but not very erotic. Story needs "something' to bring some excitement to the narrative.

RickyRoosterRickyRooster6 months ago

Absolutely outstanding. Another sizzlingly hot story.

zooliciouszoolicious19 days ago

Holy guacamole! Complete hotness.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usergrenefire@grenefire
November 16 update: I am working on three new original stories. If you are interested in me writing sequels to any of my previous work, please let me know!