Swingers Expand Their Circle

Story Info
Mel and Josh add his father to the fun.
4.7k words
4.74
18k
33
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Swingers Expand their Circle

It all started after our last visit to our favourite swingers club.

It was our first fuck session after visiting the club.

I am naked on our bed, legs slightly splayed as Josh gently strokes my pussy.

He is on his side looking down at me. I am slowly stroking his half erect cock.

I gave him a cheeky look.

"That Asian lady loved the fucking you gave her. Your cock must have stretched her to the limit."

He smirked, "She and her husband couldn't stop looking at it once I saw her bare pussy and it got fully hard."

"I think she was afraid for me to fuck her but her husband insisted. He nearly came when I slid it into her."

"Was she tight?"

"Very, but once I got my cock into her she lubed up pretty quickly. After that she couldn't get enough."

"Yes, I watched the way she worked her pussy on your cock until she got it all in. It made me so wet knowing how good you cock feels."

"Once she got it all in she wrapped her legs around me so tightly I knew I wasn't going anywhere until she had cum and man did she buck when she did."

"And her husband went crazy stroking his cock as he watched. He couldn't take his eyes off how her pussy gripped your cock on the out stroke. As she came his knees buckled and he shot his load big time."

I could feel his cock harden at the memory.

"Anyway," he continued. "That was not the highlight of the night. I still can't believe you fucked your father."

"I couldn't believe it when I saw him there staring at my pussy. Then my mother saw your cock after you finished fucking the Asian girl."

"I never thought of my mother being a cock slut but the look in her eyes as she looked at your cock slide out of the Asian lady's pussy! Then when she reached out and started stroking it I could see that she was going to fuck you. And, you bastard, did nothing to stop her." As I playfully slapped him on the chest.

"Well I was curious to see if the mother was as big a slut and hot fuck as the daughter."

As we talked my hand continued stroking Josh's cock and his fingers had slid between my slippery pussy lips and had found my clit.

"I blame my father for turning you on to big cocks and older guys. Not that I am complaining about your interest in big cocks."

We often used the fantasy of his dad fucking me to spice up our sex life.

"Yes dad, punish me with your big cock. Fuck me hard dad. Make me cum dad." And I wrapped my legs around his torso, grabbed the cheeks of his bum and pulled him in deep.

With that he fucked me hard and the sound enthusiastic fucking filled the room.

**

My attraction to older men developed after I started dating Josh.

His father tried to hide it but always took every opportunity to see my tits or ogle my bum. I found this very arousing and started to tease him, going braless with a loose T-shirt, wearing short skirts and "accidently" flashing him and wearing tiny bikinis' when around the pool.

On one occasion I deliberately created a camel toe with my bikini bottoms to see his reaction. He was wearing Speedos at the time and I was amazed to clearly see the outline of his erect cock. He was big, probably bigger than his son, I thought at the time, and that was saying something.

That night I was so wet and so hungry for Josh's cock that once he entered me he remarked that whatever had happened that day he hoped it would happen again.

I was so turned on I blurted it out to him.

"Your dad loves to perve on me. It's been happening for months and I have been teasing him. Today I made a camel toe with my bikini. His Speedos barely covered his erection. I think he is bigger than you."

'Oh shit,' I thought immediately afterwards. 'I shouldn't have said that.'

"I'm sorry if I have upset you. I didn't mean to."

Josh was silent for a moment, then, "That dirty old man."

"The sight of his big hard cock turned me on but you are getting the benefit. That's why I am so hot and wet, just thinking about his cock."

"Well he does have a big cock."

"How do you know?"

Josh looked very embarrassed.

"Promise you won't get upset."

"That depends, but OK, I guess."

"We jerk off together."

To say I was shocked was an understatement.

"You love fucking me so I know you are not gay. Are you bi? Is he gay?"

"No, no nothing like that. We have never touched each other. We just watch fucking and cream pie porn and jerk ourselves."

"How on earth did that start?"

"He caught me jerking off to porn one day. I was so engrossed in the porn and the sounds of fucking that I didn't hear him come home or come up behind me. He must have watched me playing with my cock and the porn for a while because when he finally said something to me, when I turned around he had his hard cock in his hand stroking it."

"I tried to cover myself up and turn the PC off but he pushed me back into the chair and told me to relax and watch the video. As I sat there he came up and stood beside my chair. He was stroking this cock only inches away from me."

"I tried concentrating on the porn but couldn't help glancing sideways to watch him as he stroked."

"You didn't want to touch it?"

"No, but I kept looking at it and stroking myself. My orgasm crept up on me and before I knew it I was cumming all over the hand holding my cock."

"He told me how hot it was to watch me cum and how much cum I had. He took his hand off his cock, reached down and scooped the excess cum from my hand and then used it as lube on his cock as he stroked. When he said he was cumming he told me to watch him. He cupped his hand and aimed into it as he came. I couldn't believe how much there was. It almost filled his hand."

"Then he poured it onto his cock and kept stroking until he went soft."

"Was this only a one off thing?"

"No we still do it every week or so."

"But you don't touch each other? I find that hard to believe."

"No, never have. The most we have done is to use each other's cum to lube our cocks. I am strictly a pussy man. My dad's cock is impressive and we both like watching porn but that is it."

I needed time to digest this information.

"If it gets you so fucking hot tease him all you like, but bring your cunt back to me for a proper fucking."

"Of course. I love you for being so understanding."

"I love you for being so understanding of our jerk off sessions."

We both started to increase the strength and speed of our fucking. I could tell that the fantasy of his father fucking me was turning Josh on.

I whispered in his ear, "You cock is huge dad. It fills my cunt. Fuck me dad. Fuck me hard."

With that he exploded inside me and I could feel his cum pumping deep into me.

**

So the teasing of his father and the resulting fucking from Josh continued.

Josh didn't share me with his father. The closest we got was in the spa one night after a few wines. I was sitting between the two with my hand inside Josh's Speedos slowly stroking him.

Josh was giving me some kind of strange silent signals. I was shocked when I realised that he wanted me to do the same with his father.

Arousal overcame shyness however and I placed my hand on his father's inner thigh.

He gave me a very surprised look but relaxed when I smiled back at him.

I slowly moved my hand up his leg to his crotch and felt his cock through his Speedos.

I was then surprised to feel his hand on my inner thigh. I opened my legs a little to encourage him and to give better access.

His fingers soon found my bikini covered pussy and started to stroke me.

I regretted it afterwards but when he tried to get his hand into my bikini to touch my bare pussy I shook my head to signal that wasn't allowed.

I did slide my hand into his Speedos however and for the first time touched and stroked my father in law's hard cock.

Nothing else happened that night except when we went home and Josh wanted full details. He got so hard and fucked me so hard when I told him.

He made me repeat the story over and over until he whispered in my ear, "I wish you had let him finger your pussy," as he came hard and filled me with a huge load.

As I was drifting off to sleep feeling fully used and relaxed I thought, actually so do I.

This was well before our swinging days and in the cold light of day we agreed that fucking his father would be too close to home.

However it did plant the seed. The fantasy of some big cock fucking me while Josh watched and took his turn became a regular part of our sex life, with his father regularly featuring as the other cock. After long discussions and some reluctance from me we agreed to try swinging to turn the fantasy into reality.

After the first night at a swingers club I never looked back. I think Josh was surprised and a little jealous about how keen I became and how many cocks I would take each night. I particularly loved fucking the older guys. I always kept the last fuck of the night for Josh though. He came to love my loose, soggy, cum filled pussy at the end of the night.

**

It is now the weekend after the swingers club encounter with my parents and we are driving to my parents for a bbq.

I am a bit apprehensive as it will be the first time I have seen them after my dad fucked me and Josh fucked my mum.

I was hoping to do it again but unfortunately we are giving Josh's father, John, a lift to the bbq.

As soon as we arrived my mother hurriedly pulled me aside.

"Are you and Josh OK after last weekend?"

"Yes, mum. He has watched many cocks fuck me."

She seemed surprised and apprehensive.

"But it was your father."

"Yes and it turned him on. So much so that when we got home he took his Viagra and he fucked me twice making me describe to him how daddy fucked me."

"But what about you and daddy? I know Josh really enjoyed fucking you. How does daddy feel?"

"My God, your husband's cock filled my cunt so full I couldn't stop cumming."

I was shocked as I had never heard my supposedly demure mother use that language and to be so obviously addicted to big cock. I must have looked surprised, as she continued,

"Yes, your mother is a cock slut and a size queen and your father loves it that way."

Reluctantly, I asked, "Did daddy say anything about me?"

She pulled me to her and gave me a big hug, whispering in my ear, "He loved it. He described how keen you were and how tight your pussy is. Said you reminded him of me when he first started fucking me. Don't worry about us. We now have an extra bit of spice for our sex life."

"It's a pity John is here. I was looking forward to some fun with Josh," she continued.

Wait until you see the size of John's cock, I thought to myself.

The afternoon started very innocently with a few drinks and sunbathing around the pool.

John had forgotten to bring anything to swim in so my father offered to lend him a spare set of his Speedos. John accepted the offer, after some convincing, and went to change.

When he came back out I could see why he was reluctant to wear someone else's Speedos. The Speedos were a bit small for his build and so were pretty tight on him. I could see that he had tried to tuck his cock and balls downwards between his legs but his soft cock was still clearly outlined. He was clearly embarrassed and tried to hide behind a towel. Everyone got an eyeful however when he jumped into the pool and especially when he got out and the wet material clung to his body.

With everyone's inhibitions loosening as the drinks intake continued and the sight of John's barely covered cock, the sexual tension around the pool was increasing by the minute. With John there, nobody was prepared to make the first move however.

As the last round of drinks finished, my father called to me, "Mel, can you help me with the drinks please."

I got up and went inside to help him.

"Sorry we haven't had a chance to talk today," he said to me as I entered the kitchen.

He came over and stood very close to me.

"Are you OK with what happened last weekend?"

"Yes. I was very shocked to see you both there but I have no regrets about what happened."

I gave him a gentle slap on his bare chest, "Besides I saw how you looked at my pussy and realised you must have been watching me fucking."

"Did mum say anything about us fucking?"

"No all she has been able to talk about is how Josh fucked her and the size of his cock. She has been insatiable all week. She has worn me out."

I reached down and started stroking his cock through his Speedos, "Surely not completely worn out daddy."

He reached out and started stroking my pussy as I spread my legs and continued working on his cock. Sure enough he was soon hard. I quickly dropped to my knees, hooked my fingers into the top of his Speedos and slowly pulled them down. Just as I had wanted, his cock sprang out directly into my face.

I looked up into his eyes as I stretched my tongue out and started licking the head of his cock. His hands went to the back of my head and pulled my mouth forward to fully take his cock. He leant back on the bench for support and closed his eyes as I proceeded to give him my best blow job. Lots of suction and my tongue working the ridge of his cock head.

"For God's sake you two, behave yourselves. What if John had walked in?"

We both stood up to see my mother in the doorway with a smirk on her face.

"Didn't you get enough last weekend?" she asked.

She continued, "What are we going to do? I can see you two are hot to trot and I am wet for Josh but what about John?"

"Mum, I can tell you John is not as innocent as he appears. He has been perving on me for years. He might be up for it if we approach it right?"

"What do you suggest?"

"Why don't we all jump into the spa? You can sit beside him. Touch his cock under the water and see how he responds. He will either be shocked and we can leave it there or he will be interested and we can see how things develop."

We agreed on this course of action and she went outside to organise Josh and John into the spa while my father and I got the next round of drinks.

When we came outside she was sitting between the two men chatting animatedly. We set the drinks down beside each person and climbed into the spa. We had to rearrange ourselves to all fit comfortably and I ended up between Josh and John and my mother between John and my dad.

We chatted for a while with nothing apparently happening so I decided to liven things up. I reached over and stuck my hand inside Josh's speedos to find a half erect cock. He smiled at me.

When I went to do the same with John I found that I had been beaten to it. Clearly my mother's hand was already inside his Speedos and I could feel her stroking his cock. She gave me a wicked smile when she felt my hand on the outside of his trunks.

My touching John gave him the idea to return the favour to me. This time I didn't stop him when his hand slipped into my bikini bottom and quickly found my clit.

I couldn't help but moan as he massaged my clit and Josh gave me an enquiring look.

I squeezed his cock and nodded to him to indicate that his father was playing with my pussy.

I was surprised when I felt Josh's hand also go to my pussy, outside my bikini but exactly where his father's hand was. I saw a look pass between them and I knew then that we were on for the night.

My head fell back to the edge of the spa and I moaned again as the two hands played with my pussy. I could still feel my mum stroking John's cock and could only imagine that either or both of John's or my dad's hands were playing with her pussy.

I was lost in pleasure until my dad stood up.

I think he must have been feeling a bit left out. Unnoticed he had been able to remove his Speedos and he stood with his hard cock standing out from his body.

"I think it is time we all went inside and made ourselves more comfortable."

We all duly untangled ourselves, stood up and went inside.

My dad led us to the main bedroom where towels were produced and we proceeded to dry each other off. There was quite a bit of hilarity as the drying off proceeded as mine and my mum's tits and pussy soon lost their coverings and received more rubbing and drying attention than they probably needed. Similarly the men's Speedos were soon discarded and their cock's were soon very dry.

Both my mum and I couldn't take our eyes off John's erection. It really was impressive.

John spoke up, "I'm surprised you guys are so open with each other. You will have to explain to me what is happening and what the rules are."

My dad answered, "Sue and I have been swingers for quite some time. Last week we ran into Mel and Josh at the swingers club. Well, after the shock of meeting, one thing led to another and we ended up swinging with them."

"You mean Josh fucked Sue and you fucked Mel? That's...."

"Yes we know what it is and yes we did it. We are all adults and took advantage of the heat of the moment."

I piped up, "Don't act so innocent dad. You have been perving on me for years. What you didn't know is that I have been deliberately teasing you for ages."

"And Josh knew about this?"

"Josh encouraged it. Teasing you would get me so wet that he loved fucking me afterwards. In fact when he was fucking me when I wanted him to cum I would start calling your name and it made him cum every time."

With that he shook his head in surprise, "If only you knew the number of times I jerked off to the thought of your pussy."

I needed no more encouragement, knelt in front of him and began to make love to his gorgeous cock. Taking just the head into my mouth I cupped his balls as I gently sucked and ran my tongue around the ridge and the V underneath. He moaned and gently put his hands on my head but let me control the blow job.

As I sucked more moans filled the room and I glanced across to see my mother servicing both Josh and my father's cocks with her mouth.

I began to taste and feel the texture of John's pre-cum as I continued to work on his cock.

I heard him murmur, "I can't wait any longer," and with that reached under my armpits and lifted me onto the bed.

I spread my legs wide but pressed my hand to his chest to temporarily stop him.

I looked sideways to where my mother was struggling to get Josh's full length and girth into her mouth as my father watched and stroked his cock.

"Josh, come here," I called. "We have fantasised about this so often you have to watch. I want you to see your father's cock slide into your wife's cunt for the first time."

Grinning, Josh came over and kneeled at the end of the bed between my legs where he would get the best view.

I smiled up at John and taking his cock in my hand slowly teased my pussy lips with the head. I was so wet the head immediately slipped between my lips. As I slid his cock up and down I avoided it touching my clit because I knew once that happened I would be gone.

On each down stroke as his cock approached my entrance John tried to gently push inside.

"I'll tell you when," I told him as I slid his cock away from that dripping hole.

It didn't take too long before my resistance was gone and I brought his cock head up to my clit. I moaned as I masturbated myself with his cock.

When I couldn't take it any more I moved his cock down to my entrance and said the words I knew Josh was dying to hear.

"Fuck me, dad. Fuck your dirty daughter in law with that big cock."

Needing no encouragement he slid in and bottomed out with one slow stroke.

I have never felt so full and I guess was out of control. I wrapped my arms and legs around him and pulled him to me.

"Fuck me, fuck me hard." I whispered in his ear.

I went crazy as he did so with long hard strokes.

I had no clue what the others were doing because all I could concentrate on was the cock filling my cunt.

12