Swingers Expand Their Circle

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

His breathing started to get heavy and he softly said, "I'm going to cum. Where do you want it?"

"Fill me. Put it all in my cunt."

With that he exploded and I could feel his cock pumping inside me.

When the pumping stopped, with a gentle kiss he slipped his cock out of me.

I could feel his load starting to seep out of me and down between my bum cheeks. I looked around for Josh to see him stroking and apparently mesmerised by the sight of his wife's freshly fucked cunt with his father's load seeping out.

I looked him in the eye, "Well, you know what to do."

He didn't hesitate but crawled between my legs and slid his cock straight in.

"You know how much I love silky seconds," he moaned as his cock slid in.

Not surprisingly with all of the excitement and the amount of stroking he must have done it wasn't long before he too filled my cunt with his load.

Josh soon got up to get more drinks while took the opportunity to catch my breath and look around to see what the others were doing.

My mother was on her back and I watched fascinated as my father tonged her clit as she sucked John's cock.

She saw me watching. Taking his cock out of her mouth she smiled and said, "Mel you taste great."

She gently pushed my father away from her pussy, "Sorry, I have to have John's cock."

Fortunately she was positioned so that I could clearly see as John slowly entered her to his full length. My father also watched with rising arousal.

Josh re-entered the room with the drinks and casually stood watching his father soundly fuck my mother. I knew he wanted to fuck her also but his cock had not yet recovered from fucking me.

Unashamedly, I lay there watching not bothering to close my legs, still feeling two loads of cum seeping out of me.

My father glanced up from the two in front of him towards Josh.

"May I?"

"Yes of course," he replied.

With that my dad came over to me, smiled down at me, "Fucking my slutty daughter with two loads of cum already inside her. What more could I want?" as his cock slid into me.

"Yes daddy, fuck your dirty slut."

We each gave as good as we got as he pounded into me and I returned his thrusts with as much force.

He stiffened and for the third time that night I felt a load of cum filling my cunt.

Being older his cock soon softened and slipped out of me.

He went to lie beside me but I stopped him.

"Make me cum daddy."

With three loads inside me he seemed reluctant but I gently pushed his head down to my clit.

He kept his distance from the cum seeping from my hole but expertly sucked my clit into his mouth and ran his tongue around it.

He soon had me moaning in pleasure. I reached around and guided one of his hands to my cunt.

"Finger me please also."

Two fingers slipped in and immediately found my G spot. I was in heaven and soon the spasms signalling my orgasm began to start.

I am not normally a screamer but as the huge orgasm hit I clamped his head hard between my legs and screamed, "Oh fuck daddy," over and over.

Slowly he stood up and went to watch the others in action while I took a while to catch my breath and regain my senses.

The sound of skin slapping on skin and hard cock pounding a very wet pussy caught my attention.

I look across to see my husband with his hands spreading my mother's legs wider than I thought possible while thrusting hard into her cunt. From my vantage point I could watch her pussy lips spread wide to accommodate his cock as her juices and the previous loads of cum coated her cunt and his cock.

Josh is clearly enjoying the combination of hot pussy, pussy juices and the loads previously deposited there.

My mother is moaning in pleasure and when she realises I am closely watching her getting fucked by my husband, she looks me in the eyes and begins to shudder with her own orgasm.

This brings on Josh's own orgasm and as his muscles begin to stiffen he asks her, "I'm cumming, where do you want is?"

Breathless, my mother answers, "On my stomach. I want to watch you cum."

With that he quickly withdraws and with a quick couple of strokes, aims his cum at her tits and stomach.

I watch fascinated as thick spurts of cum land on her and she reaches down to rub it in.

Josh is soon done and he collapses on the bed beside her to catch his breath.

Although John and my father had been watching closely and stroking to the sight of my mother getting thoroughly fucked, I could see from the sight of their soft cocks that the night was over for them.

With that we called it a night, dressed and left to drop John home and return home.

"You OK with me fucking your dad for real?" I asked tentatively.

"Absolutely," he smiled. "It was so hot. Better than the fantasy. In fact I took the liberty of inviting him over for a bbq next weekend. I hope that is OK?"

I smiled and squeezed his hand, "More than OK."

*****

12