Swingers in Spain

Story Info
Two friends on a holiday meet up two hot Sisters in laws.
3.9k words
0000
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The Spain Adventure Part 3 - Vyju joins the party.

Background: Good friends Mahesh and Subir decide to take a short break in Spain after their work trip in Spain. They accidently bump into Rose and Shelly two sisters in law at a nude beach, leading to a week end orgy. Since their stay has been extended they invite Vyju a friend from London along with her partner to join in....

Present.

After the late night at the club and the wild sexual action at the villa, the two couples decided to sleep late on the following morning. Mahesh was the first to wake up and he slowly disentangled himself from a groggy Shelly and quietly made his way to the kitchen in his shorts.

All the sexual activity the previous night had made him hungry, and he began to toss up some breakfast and put on the coffee maker to brew some strong coffee. Just as he was preparing the eggs, Rose entered the kitchen sleepily with a robe thrown over her naked body. Her tousled hair and dreamy look made it evident that Subir had kept her up most of the night fucking her to multiple orgasms.

Rose moved up to him languidly, put her hands round Mahesh waist and hugged him from behind. "Darling can you pour me a cup of that wonderful smelling coffee" she purred in her sexy voice.

"Sure darling" said Mahesh as he turned around to face her and take her into his arms. Mahesh could smell the sex on her and he started to get aroused. It seemed that he could never have enough of this tall and sexy woman. Rose moved over to the dining table and raised herself to sit on it as Mahesh fetched her a cup of steaming hot coffee. As he handed the coffee, he slowly slipped her Robe to the side and began to admire her naked body. He could see that her nipples stood firm and aroused on her wonderful big breasts. Mahesh faced her and gently lowered his face to her and began to kiss her softly at the same time he cupped her heavy tits in his hand and began to gently pinch her now aroused nipples. He could almost taste Subir's cum in her mouth and could visualize her sucking every last drop from his cock the previous night.

Rose put her arms around his neck and began to moan slowly as she began to kiss him back with passion. Their tongues clashes and explored each other and so did their hands, as they made out in a leisurely manner. After some heavy passionate kissing and fondling, Mahesh reluctantly disengaged him from Rose's arms, since he had to get back to the stove where breakfast was threatening to get burnt.

Just then Subir walked into the kitchen bare chest and in his shorts.

"Guys I have just received a message from Vyju saying that she can join us for two days along with her new partner Charles."Announced Subir with a wide grin on his face.

Mahesh and Subir exchanged a Hi FI and were both immensely excited to have Vyju join them for more action. Vyju was both their favorite fantasy earlier and their dream had come true when she had joined them along with two other girls on a fun filled orgy on a house boat in Kerala.

Vyju had said that she would be taking the morning flight from London and arriving in Valencia by noon. She did not mention anything about her partner, but the guys hoped that he would not be averse to sharing his sexy partner with them.

After a quick Breakfast, Mahesh volunteered to drive to the airport to pick up Vyju, and the girls decided to prepare lunch. Subir said he would make a trip to the market to stock up the bar and the kitchen, since they were planning to extend the stay by a couple of days.

I was a bright and sunny day, and Mahesh arrived at the airport just as Vyju's flight landed in. Mahesh felt his loins stir in anticipation of fucking this sexy woman again. He was wondering about her partner when he saw her emerge from the doors and ran into his open welcoming arms. Mahesh quickly hugged and lifted her in his arms and planted a light kiss on her lips.

"Vyju so wonderful to see you and hold you in my arms" cooed Mahesh as all the memories of making love to her rushed through his mind.

"Same here you sexy man" she said and playfully grabbed his groin.

Just then a distinguished looking Black person emerged from the door with two bags in tow. Vyju disengaged from Mahesh arms and turned to the person and took him by his arms.

'Mahesh I want you to meet Charles, he is a very dear friend and he was very keen to join me on this trip" she said as Charles offer his hand for a warm shake with Mahesh.

Mahesh looked at Vyju inquiringly, as if to ask how much she had shared with Charles about her encounters with himself and Subir. Realizing his thought she laughingly reassured Mahesh that Charles knew everything about her relationships, and that they led an open life with freedom to swing as per likes of each person. Vyju and Charles however were in a semi- serious relation which was open and frank.

Charles was a black person about 60, as per Mahesh estimate. He was about Mahesh height, fit and had a nice and warm handshake. Mahesh took to him immediately and was sure that both Rose and Shelly would love his body and friendly demeanor.

They all lugged the bags and got into the car at the lot. Vyju opened the front door and got in next to Mahesh and Charles made himself comfortable in the rear seat. The moment Vyju settled in she put her arms around Mahesh neck and drew him into a passionate kiss. A little bit embarrassed he looked at Charles, who grinned and gave him a thumbs up in approval. Mahesh relaxed and began to kiss Vyju back and gently ran his hands over her proud and firm tits.

After a couple of minutes of making out the three of them got on their way to the villa, which was an hour's drive from the airport. Mahesh quickly filled in the details of the last couple of days, how that He and Subir had bumped into Rose and Shelly, and how it ended up in a massive fuck fest and orgy. Charles was extremely excited to meet the Indian girls, whom he considered extremely sexy and hot. Vyju also told Mahesh how she had met up with Charles at a swinger's party, and had taken an instant liking to each other. After a couple of dates they had decided that they really liked each other and things were more serious at present. Both of them had come out of bad marriages and were very cautious to any commitment. Now after a year they were comfortable with each other and with the freedom that their open lifestyle gave them.

They arrived at the villa shortly after noon. Mahesh could hear music playing by the pool and assumed that Subir and the girls must be lounging in the beach chairs by the pool.

As he entered the house he called out to say that they had arrived. Subir came out to greet them and caught Vyju in his arms and whooped in pleasure as he lifted her up in his arms. Rose followed wearing a thin sarong wrapped around her Bikini, and Shelly came in naked except a flimsy thong. Charles have a low whistle as he say the girls. After a quick and firm shake hand with Subir he moved to greet the girls. Both Rose and Shelly were surprised and excited that Charles was black. They immediately began to wonder about the size of his dick, whether the stories of monster dicks were true.

Charles approached the girls with a disarming smile and took them both into an embrace, Rose and Shelly cuddled up to him on either side. Charles had his hand around both their waists and he drew them to him. Shelly always being the more adventurous one put a hand around his head and drew him into a deep kiss. Charles was pleasantly surprised how quickly things had got heated up, and kissed her back and cupped her tits in his palm and began to play with her nipples.

The rest of them gave a small round of applause and the round of introductions went around. Rose and Shelly has prepared a wonderful lunch od a sea food Nicoise Salad, Barbecue Pork belly and a strawberry cream Pie. There was a lot of wine in the chiller and the mood was just right to get the party going.

After Vyju and Charles freshened up Mahesh told them that they could leave their bags in any of the three bedrooms, since they would not be sure of where they would end up sleeping or for that matter with whom.

Vyju after changing came down the stairs wearing a ravishing yellow neon bikini and a thin wrap thrown over. Subir looked at her and let out a low whistle. The memory of fucking this gorgeous babe made him hard immediately. All the men were comfortable in their beach shorts which left little to imagination about their arousal.

Mahesh was designated barman at the pool. He poured out the drinks for all. Vyju's favorite Gin T, Vodka lime for Rose, White wine for Shelly and a vintage McCallan on the rocks for the guys. While the ladies caught up on the news of their home town, the guys got to know each other a bit and Subir and Mahesh shared with Charles the sexual preferences of Rose and Shelly. As the day went along the party players were slowly feeling the buzz of the alcohol and the sun.

Charles slowly moved up to the deck chairs and sat between Rose and Shelly. Vyju moved up to the bar for a drink and let Charles have the women to himself. Subir too was in front of the bar and as Vyju reached there he drew her into his arms. Mahesh was behind the Bar and was getting excited watching all the action around. As he was fixing the drinks, Subir had got Vyju to face him and they we both lip locked in a passionate kiss.

Charles in the meanwhile was making himself comfortable between Rose and Shelly. He was lying down on a large lounger and had his arms around the shoulders of both the girls who were lying down on both his sides. He was kissing shelly and playing with Rose big tits at the same time. His cock was erect with arousal and Rose was gently rubbing her hands on it outside his shorts. As the passion in his kissing shelly went up he removed his hands from Rose's tits and started probing Shelly pussy over her thongs, which was drenched in her juices.

Subir in the meanwhile has got Vyju completely naked and was enjoying fondling her tits and sucking on her erect nipples alternately. Vyju was moaning with passion and she sat on the barstool and opened her legs in invitation. Subir getting the hint got down to his knees and spread her legs placing them on his shoulders and moved his face closer to her Pussy which was glistening with the juices of her arousal. Vyju's pussy was shaved immaculately except a small landing strip above her clit. Subir took a while to admire this love hole and slowly started to lick her thigh and all around the wet snatch. Vyju being in high state of arousal and begged Subir not to tease her and held the back of his head and pulled it into her cunt.

As Subir started to lick and suck Vyju's wet cunt she started to make loud moaning sounds. As if on cue Mahesh stepped out from behind the bar and decided to join in action. He moved behind Vyju and began to plant atrial of kisses on the nape of her neck and behind her ears, which he knew was an extremely erogenous area for her. At the same time he put his arms around her and began to fondle her tits and pinch her aroused nipples hard. Vyju loved a bit of rough sex and one person pinching her nipples and the other biting her clit at the same time drove her over the edge. She screamed out loud enough to wake up the neighbors as she bucked her hips into Subir's face for a body racking orgasm, which would be the first of many for the day.

In the meanwhile while Charles and shelly were deeply making out, Rose had slid down and lowered Charles shorts. Both Rose and Shelly were extremely curious to see how well-endowed he would be, since both had heard about black people sporting monster cocks. As Rose slid down Charles shorts, his semi hard cock sprang out, ready for action. Rose was a bit disappointed and pleased at the same time. Disappointed because the organ that she held was not extraordinarily large, pleased because the dick she held in her palm was circumcised, and about 7 inches long but with a good girth. As she wrapped her hand around the now quickly hardening cock, she just about managed to wrap her fingers around it. Not wanting to waste time she lowered her head and slowly began to lick the head like a lollypop. She then slowly took the bulbous purple head and started to suck on it, stroking the shaft with her hands. Charles began to moan out loud in pleasure between his kisses and his cock began to twitch with the pleasure that Rose was giving it.

Charles in the meanwhile had got rid of Shelly's thong and he held her by her hips and lifted her up and positioned her in a way that her pussy was just above his chin. Getting the idea Shelly quickly positioned her cunt above his mouth. Spreading her cunt lips Charles inhaled the aroma of her juices and began to lick her pussy from ass hole to clit in long fast strokes. He also reached up with his hands and began to maul her small but pert tits. Shelly was moaning with pleasure and felt a big orgasm coming as Charles was probing and jabbing his thick tongue into pussy rapidly. Rose was in the meanwhile was sucking his cock with gusto which tipped Charles over the edge and he began to spurt and cum into Rose's hot mouth.

Vyju was now leaning back on the bar recovering from her Orgasm as Subir slowly raised himself from between her legs. His face and cheeks were covered with Vyju's cum that had squirted from her pussy. Subir was sporting a raging hard on and he quickly took his dick in his hand and started to rub the head against Vyju's pussy. She quickly adjusted her position on the bar stool so as to give perfect Subir a perfect entry to her hot cunt. She grabbed Subir's dick in her hand and guided it in. needing no further encouragement Subir rammed his hard dick into her slick cunt as Vyju let out a low moan of pleasure.

Charles and Shelly in the meanwhile were both recovering from their first orgasm and were still cuddling kissing and playing with each other. Rose got up from the lounger and walked across to Mahesh behind the bar. She had Charles cum dribbling down her lips and part of it on her breasts. She reached the bar and drew Mahesh into a passionate kiss. Mahesh was excited watching all the action, and he could taste Rose's heat as well as remnant of cum in her mouth as their tongues clashed. He grabbed her by her ass and pulled her to him and felt her big tits squash against his hairy chest. He quickly pushed her on the bar shelf an, raised her hips and pulled down her Bikini bottom. Lowering himself to a chair he dived in between her legs and began to suck on her pussy with great gusto. He ran his tongue up and down her snatch from ass hole to her clit. He nibbled on her clit gently as he inserted two fingers in her wet cunt probing for the G spot. He gave a lot of attention to her asshole probing it gently with his tongue. He wanted to check Rose reaction to the thought of an anal fuck. Shelly had already indicated that she was up to getting her ass fucked, and Vyju had already let him take her anal cherry on their last encounter. After a couple of minutes of intense Pussy licking, Mahesh realized that Rose was on the verge of cumming and that she needed a cock in her badly.

Subir had Vyju leaning against the bar and sitting on the edge of the barstool. Her legs were spread wide and high as they rested on Subir's Shoulders, and his thick cock was plunging in and out of her wet cunt in strong and rapid strokes. He had one hand around her hips as support and the other he was fondling her tits and mauling her rock hard nipples. They would stop the fucking after some intense strokes and take time to kiss and fondle each other. Subir was feeling the cum rising in his balls, and wanted the fuck to last longer. Vyju was clamping and squeezing his cock with her pussy muscles and he knew that he would not last long. With a final big series of thrusts he roared out in pleasure as he dumped a big load of cum into Vyju's soaking pussy. Vyju too came at the same time and both clung together in the afterglow of their Orgasm.

As they were resting, Subir and Vyju turned around, with interest to check what was happening on the lounger, between Charles and Shelly. After having given Charles an amazing blow job, Shelly had moved upwards and straddled Charles head, indicating that she wanted her pussy eaten. Charles immediately caught on to her request and started to suck away with gusto. He was licking and sucking her clit, and alternately trying to probe her asshole with his thick rigid tongue. At the same time he reached up with his hands and cupped Shelly petite tits and began to gently fondle them. Shelly was on the verge of an orgasm, and the simulation of her bung hole was driving her over the edge. She was now quiet sure that either Mahesh or Charles would have the honor of busting her virgin ass within the end of the day. Indicating to Charles that she wanted more simulation she slowly raised herself from his mouth and moved downward and positioned herself above his dick. Grabbing his shining purple head she lowered herself on to his pulsating cock and let out a moan as he felt his thick member fill her up completely.

Charles felt Shelly's tight cunt wrap around his hard big dick like a velvet glove. Het let her cunt get used to the thickness, and pulled her face down to his and started kissing her with passion. As their tongues clashes Shelly could feel his dick pulsating inside her. She slowly and steadily raised and lowered herself, feeling great waves of pleasure as the head of the dick was stimulating her clit. Charles let her control the pace initially, but as he felt his passion rising, he held Shelly's hips and began to slam upwards into her pussy. Shelly's petite body began to shudder with the pounding that she was receiving and at the same time Charles began to shoot big loads of his hot cum into her pussy. Shelly collapsed on top of Charles and their combined juices began to flow down her thighs. She turned on her side as Charles took her into his arms oblivious of the others as they lay in each other's arms in bliss.

Vyju and Subir gave the couple a nice applause for the show and they all turned their attention to Mahesh and Rose behind the bar. Mahesh after having brought Rose to a big orgasm after eating her, wanted to get his dick into her pussy as quickly as possible. After having met Rose two days before he was completely fascinated by her hot body and demeanor and could never have enough of her. He was sure that even on their return to India he would be fucking her regularly, since they both lived in the same apartment complex.

Mahesh turns ROSE to face the bar and got her to raise one leg and rest it on the lower shelf. Her leg was at an angle and Mahesh indicated to her that he wanted to enter her from behind in a standing position. As Rose adjusted herself, he took his raging hard on in his hand and began to rub the head against the opening of her pussy. Rose begged him not to tease her and he obliged her ramming his dick into her in one hard movement. Rose let out a scream of pleasure as she felt the bulbous head brush against her clit and fill her up completely. She turned her head back and indicated to Mahesh that she wanted to be kissed as she began to move her hips back to match the thrusts that Mahesh was giving her. As they were kissing and thrusting Mahesh grabbed her big tits and began mauling them. They were more than a handful and he squeezed them and rolled the hard nipples between his fingers. The others watched in awe as the sound of the bodies slapping against each other echoed in the warm afternoon. In addition to the thrill of fucking this incredibly sexy lady, the excitement that there were two more couples watching them intently, drove Mahesh to an intense orgasm. He put his head back and let out a long moan as he emptied his seed into Rose's warm cunt which was sucking him dry. Rose also felt her body shudder with waves of pleasure as her second orgasm racked her body.

12