Swingers in Spain

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As they both collapsed on each other. Mahesh's limp dick popped out of Rose cunt followed by a trail of Mahesh cum and her pussy juices. She moved towards a bar stool, leaned against the bar and spread her legs wide. She lifted her finger and summoned Charles indicating that she wanted him to lick off the combined juices from her pussy. Charles eagerly moved forward and knelt on the ground. Aligning his head to her hips he began to lap up all the juices from her thighs and pussy.

The motley group refreshed their drinks and all moved towards the loungers by the pool. They were all sexually satiated for the moment and began sharing their own feelings about how they loved the thought of both watching, and performing in front of the others. They all moved into the villa gradually for a delicious lunch prepared by Shelly and Rose and began to plan for the rest of the vacation.

..... To be continued.

12