Swinging

Story Info
I meet swinging couple.
2.6k words
4.12
27.9k
23
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Brian6588
Brian6588
575 Followers

I have received several emails giving me compliments on my stories. Thank you for your interest. Most ask if they are real or not. Most of them are real. Some I expanded on a bit making it a bit more interesting. A few are fantasies of mine. With that said this one is true and happened a few weeks ago.

*****

If you read my story about the couple I met in Mexico that were swingers they told me about a website for swingers. Told me I would be very popular with the women on there. It cost $75 for one year or $125 for lifetime membership. I figured I would go the lifetime membership.

There were not a lot of couples I was interested in. I sent out a few messages and either they didn't respond or simply said they were not interested in me. One couple did reply saying they were interested. They opened up their private pictures for me to see and his wife not only was very attractive she had a great body at the age of 48. She would make most 25 year old ladies jealous.

After 6 months of exchanging emails and making several plans to meet that fell through I got an email saying they were going to be in my area and would like to meet up for drinks. I had pretty much given up on them. Now I was going to finally meet them.

I got to the bar and they were already inside waiting for me. I recognized them right away. He looked older than his pictures but she looked spot on.

The wife smiled and waved at me as I neared their table. I put out my hand and said, "Hello, my name is Brian. Nice to finally meet you." I shook his hand and he said, "My name is Ken and this is my wife Julie."

I shook Julie's hand and sat down next to her so she was between Ken and I. Julie has light brown hair, light blue eyes, bright straight teeth that make you smile when she smiles. A very nice full D cup breast with an athletic build on her 135 lbs frame.

We visited about our family lives and I told them the story of how I became a widower and not looking for a relationship yet. We got into how they got into swinging and I told them about my limited experience.

I told them at the time I was not interested in a 3 some's as I am a bit homophobic. Ken assured me he was straight but could understand my position.

Ken excused himself to give Julie and I time to talk.

I decided to be blunt. Looking at her I was getting hard just thinking of being with her. I said, "I know this is being forward, but are you interested in me?"

"Yes I am. I think you are very handsome and a very nice man. You seem willing to please. Are you interested in me?" She replied.

"Yes I am. In fact, I am getting aroused just thinking about being with you." I told her.

Julie's hand slid under the table and went up my leg until she found my hard cock. "Mmmm you are big." She said with a smile.

"That's my cell phone you are playing with." I joked.

About this time Ken returned. "How is everything going?" He asked .

"Very good. He has a big...cell phone." She answered with a laugh.

"Julie, likes big things." Ken said with a chuckle.

We continued to visit for a good hour. Julie told me how she loves having a cock in her pussy and one in her mouth at the same time. Her fantasy was to have a cock in her ass, her pussy and mouth! During this time Julie would hold my hand and occasionally trace her finger around my cock. I was hoping we were going to go back to their place because I was getting horny and needed some relief.

Ken asked if I could give them a few minutes. I went to the bathroom which gave me time to get rid of my erection. When I returned Ken said, "Occasionally we give each other a Hall Pass. That means we can play alone. I have decided to give Julie a Hall Pass. But since we don't know you very well I will let you play but I will be in another room at our house. Plus you have to wear a condom. Are you okay with that?"

"Yes I am. I can understand your concern. I am very respectful person. We walked out to our cars together. I was hoping to get a bit of a kiss from this lovely lady. However, 4 guys followed us out and were standing around having a cigarette.

I whispered to her, "I was hoping to kiss you but we have an audience."

She smiled and pulled me towards her and gave me a big kiss on the lips then a quick little one where are lips parted and tongues touched.

Ken smiled and said, "Time to go home dear. There will be time for that later."

I was wondering what the guys outside were thinking as she got into the car with her husband after seeing her kiss me.

It took 3 weeks before we set up a meeting. Ken was going to be flying back to town on a Thursday. We would meet at a bar near their house. Have a drink then go to their house. When I got there it was just Julie waiting for me.

"Where is Ken?" I asked.

"His plane got delayed. He will be at the house later."

We ordered a drink and did a little talking. I admitted I was a bit nervous and she said she was too as her husband had always been there with her. She had never gotten a Hall Pass before. It was usually him getting them.

I wanted this to be a great experience for both of us. I didn't want to disappoint her. Last time in Mexico I picked up a bunch of Viagra for the fun of it since it is only a $1.00 a pill. With out her noticing it I put a 100 mg. pill in my mouth and washed it down with the last of my drink.

We got up to leave and I told her I would follow her home. She told me she was riding with me as she took an Uber to the bar.

On the way to her house she held my hand and gave me directions. It only took 5 minutes before we pulled into the driveway.

Once inside the house she led me upstairs to the guest bedroom where we started to kiss. The kissed become more passionate by the second. I cupped my hands on her ass and pulled her in tight grinding my hard cock into her.

Her hand went down between us and she rubbed my cock feeling the length and girth. Her hand went to my belt and in second my pants dropped to the floor. I was fumbling with the back of her dress as I found the seam but couldn't find the zipper.

She must have figured out my frustration as she whispered, "There is no zipper. It pulls off over my head."

We laughed a bit about that but I was able to get her dress off then with one hand unhooked her bra and let it fall to the floor. In the mean time Julie had gotten my boxers off then took off her panties.

I stood back a bit to admire her body. She had full firm breast with a slight tan line. Her nipples were dark brown and the size of a 50 cent piece and begging to be sucked.

Her stomach was flat and she had nice curves. I saw her pussy was bald and ready to be eaten by me!

Cupping her right breast with one hand and running my fingers across her hard nipple I sucked her other nipple into my mouth and flicked it with my tongue.

Julie moaned then said, "Let's take this to the bed."

I took off my shirt and socks while she turned down the covers of the bed. We got into bed and started to kiss for a bit. Then I said, "Are you ready for this?"

"Ready for what?" She giggled.

"For me to give you 10 orgasms!" I answered with a smile.

"She laughed and said, "That would be another fantasy of mine."

While we kissed I slid my hand to her hot and already wet pussy. I ran my fingers along the slit teasing her ever so slightly with a little penetration.

Slowly I worked my finger inside her then slowly started to work her G spot. She was really wet and moaning into my mouth. My thumb started to gently rub her hard clit that was peaking out from it's hood wanting attention. My mouth went from her mouth to her nipple as I played with her clit and G spot. I added my ring finger to her pussy to help give her a bit of fullness.

After a bit I pulled my ring finger out. Knowing she enjoyed anal I thought I would test the waters and probed my ring finger into her ass.

"Oh fuck, you know how to hit all the spots. Talk to me." She said

I was pretty sure she meant talk to me as in talk dirty to me. "You like your pussy and ass being fucked? You are going to cum on my hand aren't you?" I said.

This seemed to really turn her on. I worked my hand as fast as I could and it didn't take long before her body was thrusting in pleasure and Julie let out a loud, "Ooooooh fuck I am cummingggg!"

She came hard on my hand and I could feel her love juices drip down my hand. I didn't give her time to recover as I worked my way down her body with kisses until I got between her knees and got a taste of her sweet nectar.

I licked pussy for a good 10 minutes before I started to suck on her clit. While sucking and licking on her clit I reached up and held her firm tits while she pinched her nipples sending her into sever waves of orgasms.

I didn't stop. I continued to play with her clit while I slid two fingers inside her wet pussy. Pressing down I fucked her pussy with my fingers. Several times I felt her legs lock tight against my head muffling the sound of her orgasms. Several times she said, "I want your cock inside me." But I was not going to stop as I loved how smooth her pussy was and her taste and smell was a big turn on for me.

I finally gave her a bit of a rest. I got up and found my pants and pulled out a condom from my pocket and put it on.

I kissed Julie deeply giving her a taste of her love juices while she guided my cock into her hot wet pussy. Damn she felt good. Warm, wet and tight. I was glad they required me to wear a condom because I have a hard time cumming wearing one.

We fucked in various forms of missionary for 15 minutes before I put her legs over my shoulders so I could fuck her nice and deep. The whole time I remembered her asking me to talk to her.

I would say, "Oh Julie you are so hot. Fuck you are nice and tight. You like my cock in your wet pussy?"

Julie wasn't much for talking back to me but I could tell she got more excited when I was doing the talking.

By now the sweat was dripping off me and our bodies were getting slippery. Once I told her I was going to cum, but it didn't happen.

I rolled off her and told her to ride me. She eagerly mounted my cock. I love this position as I get to see her lovely breast bounce and I have a free hand to play with them and a free hand to rub her clit. Only down side is I have a hard time reaching orgasm in this positon. But she rode me until she came.

"We should switched positons. I want you to fuck me from behind." Julie told me.

"Anal?" I asked.

"Not this time. I need time to prepare for that. Next time we will."

Julie got on her hands and knees at the edge of the bed. I got behind her and guided my cock inside her. While fucking her from behind I remembered in our conversation Ken had said she likes her ass slapped when having sex from behind.

Slap! I hit her ass. "You like that?" I asked.

"Yes! I love it. Fuck me hard. Make me your Bitch." She yelled.

Just as she said that I heard someone come into the house downstairs. "That must be Ken getting home. Don't stop." She ordered me.

Slap. I spanked her again. "I will make you my Bitch all right. I will fuck you so hard you won't be able to walk for a week."

This went on for a long time. I was laboring in breathing. Julie was now like a rag doll at the end of my cock. Twice I almost came but it didn't happen. I had to rest.

I pulled out and collapsed on the bed next to her. She fell next to me resting her head on my shoulder as she ran her fingers through my chest hair.

"I hope you made it to ten orgasms, because I am done in." I joked, while catching my breath.

"I stopped counting at 8 a good hour ago." She said with a chuckle.

Julie started to take off my condom and when she got it off she said, "Where is you cum? It empty."

"I told her I have a hard time cumming wearing a condom. Almost like it cuts off the circulation."

"Well that's not good. I need to take care of that." She said with a smile.

I was still hard as a rock, thank you Mexican Viagra!

Julie slid down and started to lick my cock and balls. Just enough teasing before she took my cock into her mouth and slid it deep into her mouth until she took the whole thing. She repeated this amazing feat 5 times before she started to bob her head while stroking my cock.

I had a lot built up in me. It didn't take more than a few minutes before I was ready to cum. I thought I better warn her. "Oh god Julie you are amazing. I'm about to cum."

She never stopped. I felt my balls tighten up and my toes curled up as I shot 1, 2, 3, 4 ropes of my seed filled her mouth. She didn't stop. She swallowed my seed and continued to suck and stroke me until every last drop was out of me.

She moved up and kissed me deeply and I could taste my saltiness.

"That was amazing Julie. Thank you very much."

"Thanks, I have been told I was really good at blow jobs." She answered.

We just lay there in bed resting as we heard Ken getting out of the shower downstairs.

"We should get up and get dressed." Julie said.

We got dressed and when we got downstairs Ken was there waiting for us. We shook hands and visited for a few minutes before I left. Julie walked me to my car and gave me a kiss good bye.

"I wonder what my neighbors are thinking" She said with a giggle.

The next day I got a text from Ken saying. "Julie said she had a great time. She is looking forward to seeing you."

I can't wait either...

Brian6588
Brian6588
575 Followers