Swinging Adventures - 1st Gang Bang

Story Info
Gang Bang during our Anniversary Holiday.
3k words
4.21
65.8k
33
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
leomaking
leomaking
28 Followers

Hi everyone, I am back with another experience of ours from our trip to Thailand in February 2020. This story is dedicated to my wife, who I imagine as I pen down my words.

So tell you guys about us briefly, we are Megha and Arjun. We have been married for 10 years now and swinging for 4 years. We recently had our first threesome experience with a Canadian guy, which we have written about in one of our previous stories.

Megha had opened up about her sexuality after the threesome experience with the Canadian and started talking more freely about her fantasies and desires. I also started discussing my fantasies and one fantasy in particular about watching her have a gangbang involving two to three guys.

I always knew that Megha wouldn't be game for a gangbang since it was way out of her comfort zone, but we started discussing it as a fantasy and how she would feel being the center of attention of so many guys.

She always said that though the idea was exciting, she was scared to try as it was very difficult to find guys who we could actually get to know and be comfortable with in such a scenario. Also, for obvious reasons, we could not try this in the city where we live.

However, I kept the fantasy alive by regularly bringing it up during our lovemaking sessions. Megha slowly warmed up to the idea of being the focus of two to three guys and being pleasured in all ways possible.

With our 10th anniversary coming up in February 2020, we decided to take a small break of three to four days to celebrate the occasion among ourselves rather than throwing a party. We are both very fond of Thailand, as it's very close to our place, just a three-hour flight from our hometown. The food is awesome and so are the beaches. In fact, it's one of our favorite holiday destinations to go to just unwind. We have been there five to six times before, so we both find it easy to travel around and have picked up some basic language skills.

Anyway, we decided to take this small break in the middle of February to celebrate our anniversary. We had planned this trip in a way so we could line up meeting couples and singles, and our idea was to just have sex for four days and nights continuously. I jokingly said to Megha that for these four days her legs would always be spread out and she would get tired of all the fucking by the end of it.

She said that I would be surprised to see her stamina and that she never gets tired of sex.

I had spoken to a few couples and a few for-hire single girls and a few single guys who were traveling for work or leisure. The advantage of being in Thailand is that it's a large cosmopolitan crowd with a lot of tourists and expats. I was hoping to organize my much-fantasized gangbang. However the ideal mix of two to three guys whom we could meet and with whom Megha could be comfortable was still not working out.

We reached Thailand early in the morning and we had a taxi waiting for us to take us to Pattaya. We checked into our hotel and took a bath. We had to meet our first couple at 11 a.m., and they were on their way to our hotel. We had our breakfast and cleaned our room and went down to the lobby to meet them.

They were from California and were in Thailand for a 15-day vacation. They introduced themselves as Yuri and Sara. They were originally from Ukraine but were settled in California. Sara was short at 5-foot-2 with nice perky boobs and an awesome ass. Yuri was six feet tall with long hair and long hands.

We asked them if they would like to have a beer in the hotel's lounge and they agreed. So we sat there drinking and talked about their holiday and their swinging experiences in Thailand. Yuri said they had been in Thailand for 15 days and had the craziest time of their life.

They were staying in the heart of red-light area and they had had nonstop sex for 15 days with so many people that they lost count. Sara told us that those two weeks had been the best time of her life, meeting people from all countries and cultures. Yuri said that they had orgies all the time in their hotel and had many gangbangs.

This was the part I was really excited about, and I asked him to share the details. He shared contact info for a local group of guys who are famous for arranging gangbangs and orgies. Yuri said that they had met them multiple times and the guys were all genuine and safe and they knew how to participate in a group. He gave me the info for the group's lead guy and told me to talk to him if I wanted to arrange a gangbang for my wife. I asked them if we could continue the discussion in our room as it was difficult to keep our voices down and I was getting horny. We finished our beer and went upstairs.

As soon as we reached the room Sara was quick to undress and she helped Megha out of her clothes. Both the ladies were looking stunning naked.

Now readers of our earlier story know that Megha has 32D boobs with really big nipples. Anyone who sees her boobs falls in love with them. Sara just could not believe it and started sucking them immediately as Yuri and I watched.

I got hard seeing them in action and got out of my clothes and went down on Sara while she was working on Megha's nipples. Sara was so wet that it just took me two minutes of licking to make her pussy drip with her juices. I played with her clit and started fingering her while she continued sucking on Megha's nipples.

Seeing all the action, Yuri got undressed and approached Megha. She started sucking his cock, making it hard. I was all charged up seeing all this and placed my dick on Sara's clit, rubbing it until she moaned in pleasure.

She was waiting for me to enter and I didn't want to disappoint her. She was so incredibly wet that my cock just slid in her pussy at once. I started riding her nice and slow, giving her deeper and deeper thrusts. Sara's pussy was wet with her juices flowing. It was such an amazing feeling to watch your wife giving a blowjob to another guy while you are fucking another woman. I increased my speed, fucking Sara faster and faster. It just was a matter of time before I would cum. I told Sara that I was about to burst and she just nodded. I got in between Sara's legs and licked her clit while fingering her pussy, giving her an intense orgasm.

On the other side of the bed I saw Megha on her four waiting for Yuri to enter her. He had a nice thick cock, not as long as mine, but thicker. Yuri slid inside her in one movement and Megha gasped. As soon as she got used to his girth, Yuri increased his speed. Megha was enjoying the feeling of a fuller dick inside her pussy. Sara started licking Megha's boobs while rubbing her clit. Megha's clit is super sensitive, and she almost always has an intense orgasm whenever it gets attention. This was a heavenly experience for her: riding a thick dick with her boobs and pussy getting a thorough workout. She came hard, and if it wasn't for Sara, who slid her tongue into Megha's mouth, my wife's moan would have been heard throughout the hotel. Yuri came a moment later with a loud groan of his own. A look of satisfaction was all over Megha's face. We all got cleaned up and parted ways, with Yuri again recommending that we meet the gang bang group.

All the fucking made us hungry, and we stepped out of the hotel to eat something. While we were at a restaurant, I asked Megha if she was up for the gang-bang. She knew that I was serious and this was the moment for her to decide. She said she was OK with the idea, but she was still scared. I told her it was natural to be scared but that this was the place where she could live her fantasy. If we didn't like the guys, we could always ask them to leave.

I called the number that Yuri had shared. A guy answered, and I said that I had gotten his contact info from Yuri. He knew what I wanted and asked about our details. I told him about my wife and that I wanted to watch her fuck two to three guys. He told me he had some friends from Germany who had come over just that day, three well-mannered guys who were very good friends.

I told him to send their pictures and I would get back to him after discussing with my wife. He sent the photos and Megha and I looked at them together. The guys were young, about 28 to 30 years old, all of them were athletic and fit.

My wife was OK with them and I asked the contact to ask the guys to come over to our hotel. I asked him to tell them to contact me once they reached the lobby and we would meet them there.

We finished our lunch and headed back to our hotel. I had a hard-on just thinking about the evening ahead of us, but Megha was nervous and said she needed to rest. We slept for a while and then got up around evening, Megha took a bath and wore a short black dress that just covered her boobs and made her ass look very sexy. Then I got a call from one of the guys, who said they were waiting in the lobby. We decided to meet them down there so that we could get a sense of what kind of guys they were before inviting them to our room.

We met them at the same restaurant where we had met Yuri and Sara that morning. We introduced ourselves and they said their names were Jim, Leon and Noah. As we started talking and getting to know each other more, wine started flowing just as freely as the conversation. They told us that they were friends from school and in Pattaya to escape the harsh German winters and get some sun. They shared some of their stories of orgies and swinger parties they'd gone to in eastern Europe. They all had a friendly air to them, which helped Megha relax and open up.

Megha informed them that it was her first time with three guys and that she didn't like rough sex and always liked to be pampered. Jim told her that they wouldn't do anything that she didn't want and that they were there to ensure that she had a good time. That was a good start, as Megha doesn't like to be forced and likes to take her time to get comfortable, though once she is in the groove she is difficult to stop, and she can climax multiple times.

Jim asked us about our experiences in Thailand and we told them about our morning encounter. They were surprised that Megha had the energy to handle three guys after meeting a couple in the morning. She said that they might be surprised by her stamina. She was about to finish her second glass of wine and they had already finished theirs. The ice was well and truly broken. Leon asked us if we wanted to continue our next round of drinks in the room. I looked at Megha and she nodded.

As we entered the room, Leon asked Megha if she would mind if he got a bit comfortable. Not sure exactly what he meant, Megha just nodded. He removed his shoes and sat on bed and asked Megha to join him. I could feel that she was nervous, but I just encouraged her to be comfortable. Leon said he was good at giving foot massages and asked if she wanted one. Megha nodded and Leon started giving her feet a nice rub. He asked if we had any lotion or oil with us. Luckily we always carry a bottle of Megha's favorite sensual oil, which I handed over to Leon.

In the meantime, Jim and Noha also got on the bed and started kissing Megha softly. She started moaning as Noha's hand reached her pussy. I could tell she was starting to enjoy the attention of the three men. Noha helped her out of her dress and the guys were amazed to see her amazing set of tits. Noah and Jim started sucking them while Leon slid forward and licked her clit. Her pussy was on fire and she was dripping wet. It was an amazing scene for me to watch my wife fulfill my fantasy.

All the three guys dropped their clothes, and Megha took Jim and Noah's cocks in each hand. Jim was around six inches uncut with a nice girth, while Noah was a bit longer but not as thick as Jim. Leon was probably the largest of all. He was at least 7.5 inches with a three-inch girth.

Megha slowly guided Jim's cock to her mouth while continuing to play with Noah's. Leon meanwhile was rubbing his dick on her clit, which made her moan. I wasn't sure if Megha would be able to take Leon's full length inside her, but he put on a condom and entered her pussy slowly. Megha gasped and tried to relax to allow him to enter her. He saw that she wasn't comfortable and pulled out. He went down on her again to make her pussy ready for what was about to come. He licked her clit and used his fingers to help loosen her a little.

He positioned his cock between her lips again, this time he took his time to enter. Megha was more relaxed. It still took a while for him to fit his big cock fully inside her, but once he did her, I could tell from the reaction on Megha's face. She had Noah's cock in her mouth while Leon was in her pussy and Jim worked on her boobs. It was an erotic sight and I had such a hard-on watching it.

Leon got in the rhythm with quick strokes followed by a few slow strokes, and Megha was enjoying it a lot. She had an intense orgasm, which I was sure could be heard right down to the end of the corridor of our floor. Leon was about to climax as well and he asked Megha if he could cum on her boobs. Megha nodded, and he took off his condom and tit-fucked her. He came so hard that his cum was all over her boobs and face.

I asked Megha if she wanted to take a break, but she was in no mood for that. She got on all fours and asked who wanted to be next.

Seeing her in such an amazing mood, Jim lined up behind her. I told Noah that she loved anal as well if you could get her to agree to it. Noah asked her if she was up for DP. We had always talked about double penetration, and in fact it was one of our deepest fantasies to do it. Watching Megha getting filled by two cocks would be a dream come true. She thought about it for a moment and asked Noah to lube up well. Noah couldn't believe it. I handed over a tube of KY gel and he lubed himself up properly.

Megha went to the edge of the bed so as to give easy access to Noah. Jim lay down and Megha sat across him so that he could enter her pussy. Noah was standing, and once Megha was relaxed he got some lube on his fingers and started to finger Megha's ass. Jim started to fuck her while Noah's finger slid in and out of her ass. Once her ass was ready, he put his dick at the entrance to her asshole and started entering her slowly.

It was just a divine sight to see her take two dicks. Noah was gentle with her and took his time entering her ass. Once he was inside her, he started with very slow strokes so that Megha could adjust to the feeling of having two dicks. Noah and Jim matched their rhythms, and it was awesome to watch her have a wild time. We have had sex with a butt plug in her ass, but nothing compares to two dicks.

Once Noah got into rhythm, she was in absolute bliss. She must have climaxed multiple times and was not still finished. It was too much for me to handle, and I stood up on the bed over Jim and asked her to suck me. She had all her holes filled, and it was one of the scenes that will be etched in our memories forever.

Noah was the first to climax, and as he pulled out, Jim got her on all fours and fucked her doggystyle while she sucked my dick. I came in her mouth and she didn't let a drop come out. Jim was the last to cum and he climaxed with a loud groan.

All the three guys kissed Megha and said that they'd had one of the best times of their lives and that she was just incredible. Megha thanked them for giving her first gangbang experience and said she loved every moment of it. She went to clean herself up while the guys dressed up and left.

Afterwards, we lay on the bed and she kissed me and thanked me for an incredible day.

leomaking
leomaking
28 Followers