All Comments on 'Swinging Adventures - 1st Gang Bang'

by leomaking

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
26thNC26thNCalmost 4 years ago

!looking at tags, this is too nasty even for Indian porn.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
What the

This isn’t a loving wife category story. Just because you put loving wife in your story it means nothing. If it was a normal everyday story then fine . But because you put your story on this site you screwed up big time. Normally you write a story and base the story on the characters which is normal. But this site works the other way around you have to base your story on what they do . The reason being is that first it’s to help the readers find what they are into. Second it’s designed to help the writers build up there confidence . You putting your story in the wrong category just gets you nothing but grief . The story you wrote was a group category story. But because you haven’t been writing in ages you failed to notice that these types of stories are dead or plain or ten a penny etc the stories have stalled . Thanks to loads of newbie writers that just kept on writing the nearly same old story till it just got boring. And you putting your story in the wrong category the story will just sink and get lost in the swamped loving wife category. The only thing making it big in the loving wife category are BTB stories. So please if you write anything else please go try a different category and go have fun .

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
so mean

For me personally i must say that i've read one of the best stories so far! simply loved it and made my mind wander and wish i was Megha.Dont get discouraged and keep writing!

LopaSenLopaSenover 3 years ago

Waiting for the next episode

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous