Swinging and Dancing Ch. 01

Story Info
New dancer earning my event pass. Exposition for this series.
2k words
3.93
4.4k
5
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Going to these dance conventions was getting a little pricey. Buying the passes, entering the competitions, airfare, hotels, food, time off work; it was starting to be prohibitively expensive. I won a couple of competitions and earned some free passes, but I still want more. Going to a few events each year is fun, but as I get more serious, I want to go more like once a month, maybe even more- there's just no way I can afford it.

That's when I hear about a special deal. Anyone who volunteers to keep the pro dancers "relaxed" and "entertained" in their hotel room for the whole weekend at one event, gets free passes and rooms at as many events as they want for the next year. One weekend to pay for a whole year? It definitely doesn't sound easy, but so worth it. With free passes and rooms, all I'd have to pay for is airfare! This is too great an opportunity to pass up.

When I get to the hotel, I check in with event registration first. "You have a pass reserved, but it hasn't been paid for yet. Would you like to use cash or card?" I shift my weight uncomfortably. "I actually have a, uh, arrangement..." The volunteer looks at me blankly. "The um... Yearly Special?" Her supervisor looks up at the words, and comes over with a pink wristband for me. "Yes, here you go, come with me and I'll show you to your room."

The supervisor introduces herself as Holly. As we go up to the room, she explains the expectations. I'll be working three 8-hour shifts "keeping company" in the pro's lounge. I have my own room down the hall, that I share with the other newbies who have agreed to this arrangement. In my downtime, I can attend as many workshops and as much social dancing as I have time for. She tells me I'll want to make sure I get plenty of rest as well, and gives me a water bottle.

She tells me the pros with passes to the lounge all have black wristbands. They are not supposed to do anything violent, or that might cause me undue stress of bodily harm, but otherwise I am to be eager and obedient. I'm able to come and go and take breaks as I need to, as long as I finish all my hours. The only thing is that I am not allowed to say no to anyone with a black wristband.

We drop off my bags in my shared room. One person's things are already on one of the queen beds, so I put mine on one side of the other. Holly shows me down the hall to the private lounge. It's spacious room with several couches and chairs, and a cleared space for dancing. A man with his back to me is unpacking a bag near one of the two beds, and a couple is talking quietly in the kitchenette. Additionally, there is what looks like a massage table, and a stand rigged up with a pair of handcuffs hanging from it. I gulp and hope I haven't gotten myself in too deep. Holly sees the look on my face and explains that if I complete at least one of my shifts, but not all of them, I can choose two more events to get free passes. That doesn't seem as good of a deal, so I resolve to make it through the weekend.

"One last thing," she says. "I need you to sign this contract, consenting to everything we've discussed. My number is at the top if you have any questions!" She goes back to the front desk downstairs, and I head back to my room to look over the contract and freshen up.

The contract matches everything Holly said, so I go ahead and sign it. I touch up my makeup and change into a flirty dress and strappy heels. I take the contract back down to the desk and noticing my wardrobe change, she says, "You look like you're ready to start!"

"Yes, is that ok? I figure if I start now I can still catch some social dancing tonight."

"That's perfectly fine! Julien was already up there, I'm sure he'd like some company," she says with a knowing smile. Suddenly I feel very nervous again, but the contract is already signed! Dutifully, I head back up to the lounge. The couple is still talking in the kitchen, so I assume the other man is Julien. He's sitting on the bed on his phone. I hesitate before sitting down on a couch where he can see me, but not intrusively close. These dancers are some of the best in the world! I'd be tongue-tied around them in the best of circumstances, let alone offering myself up as their personal sex toy.

A slender brunette comes in and walks straight over to Julien, sliding herself gracefully onto the bed, winding herself around him and rubbing his shoulders. He doesn't even look up from his phone, even when she kisses his neck. Eventually, she slithers down onto the floor in front of him and starts to undo his belt. He finally puts down his phone and sighs gratefully. As her head begins gently bobbing in his lap, I look away modestly. The two in the kitchen are still talking like normal.

Just then, the door opens and two young men come in together, laughing and joking with each other. They greet the two in the kitchen, and Julien exasperatedly tells them to quiet down.

"Oh, I see you wasted no time in getting to know Natalie!" the taller one calls.

Julien rolls his eyes. "You know that Natalie and I know each other very well." One of the young men goes to the kitchen, while the other comes over to my couch.

"And what have we here?"

"I'm... new."

"Yum, fresh meat! I'm Andy. How long have you been dancing?"

"About a year and half, I'm just wanting to go to more events, you know..."

"Yes, well you're in exactly the right place. I'm so glad they offer this little deal to the newest dancers, help them really break in. Oh hey Tom, thanks for the snacks!"

Tom sits down with us and offers me a hard cider, which I accept, and they break open some chips and salsa and veggies and dip.

"So, where are you from?" Andy asks. I start to answer, but Tom interrupts, "Come on dude, you always play with your food. She knows why she's here!" Andy waves him off. "Yeah she's here to keep us company, no reason why we can't enjoy that." Tom rolls his eyes and beckons to Holly, who is still busy with Julien, but smiles back.

Andy puts his arm around me and I lean into him. He's very fit, as most of the good dancers and all the pros are. He chats me up, flirtatiously running his hand down my arm to rest on my hip. I have a couple more ciders, and Holly comes over when she finishes with Julien and sits on Tom's lap. His hands are immediately all over her, groping her ass and breasts, and I'm grateful that Andy is going a little slower with me. His hand slides down my thigh and he leans in to kiss my neck. "Are you going to give me everything I want?" He whispers as he nibbles my ear. His hot breath tickles, but I try not to flinch. "I...I'll do my best."

"Good. I want for you to spread your legs for me." He looks at me expectantly, and I glance over at Tom who is also watching us, while lazily fingering Holly. I suddenly feel very self conscious. Looking around the room, I realize the couple has left and Julien appears to be napping. I relax a little, and pull one of my legs up on the couch, turning sideways to give Andy the view he's asking for.

"Good, pull your skirt up so I can see those cute panties a bit better." I do so, and Andy sets his hand on my thigh. I feel my face flush hot and wonder if I can go through with this. He flashes me a smiles and continues talking with Tom as if everything was normal, while Natalie is getting stroked and petted and licked in all the most intimate places. Andy rubs my thigh, working his way up to gently petting me through my underwear.

As I finish my drink, he suddenly grabs me and pulls my whole body close to his side. I yelp in surprise, but he didn't hurt me. His arm tight around my waist, he growls in my ear, "God I want you so bad, you flirty little tease!" He kisses the back of my neck and reaches up with his other hand to begin groping my breast. The sudden change in mood and position leaves me a bit breathless, I gasp as the hand on my waist finds its way down to the top of my underwear, and eventually down inside them. A careful fingertip plays right at the top edge of my slit, painfully intimate but not quite violating.

"I think you might be wet from this," he tells me quietly. "Should we check?" He doesn't wait for an answer before sliding his finger down over my clit and as far down as he can reach. It slides easily as I am, in fact, very wet. His other hand clamps over my mouth as he leans back and pulls me with him, so that I'm leaning back against him. This gives him more room to work his finger inside me. I jump and squirm in his grasp. I don't know what I was expecting, but I didn't really anticipate being used in such a rough and demanding manner. He knows he can do whatever he wants to me, so he isn't really worrying about what I'm enjoying, or even ok with.

He enjoys my wetness and discomfort in this position for a while, the other hand over my mouth or around my throat. Tom has already bent Natalie over his chair now that Andy is distracted with me. "Mm I think you've had enough fun," Andy grunts as he sits up and moves me off of him. He demands I turn around while also forcibly twisting my body to face him. I try not to fall and lift my leg over his, so that I'm sitting on his lap. He pulls his cock from his pants, puts on a condom, and says simply, "Ride me."

Shaking, ashamed, aroused, I lean forward and pull my panties to the side, slowly lining myself up with him. He grabs my hips and pulls me onto him, moaning. I try to ride him as best I can, but between how nervous I am and the awkward positioning on the unfamiliar couch, I'm not doing a very good job. Andy tightens his grip on my hips, holds me still, and fucks me hard from underneath. I gasp at the lack of control I have, despite being on top. I lean into him, and I guess he gets tired of this because he gets up and throws me on the couch before climbing on top of me. He is immediately thrusting fast between my legs, working himself up to orgasm. I glance at the other two, and Tom is relaxing while Natalie lazily licks him clean. Andy gives a few last hard thrusts and grinds his hips hard into mine as he finishes.

"What a great way to start the weekend! Nothing like a good satisfying orgasm from a great fuck to get you started off right." Tom agrees and they start to gather their things. "I'll see you on the dance floor!" Andy says with genuine warmth, pointing back at me as they leave the lounge to join the convention.