Swinging At Sea Ep. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He looked at us in the dark bathroom, soaking wet from the shower and smiled.

"Looks like I missed a chance to get clean." He chuckled.

"Clean. Filthy. It's all in the eye of the beholder." Announced Calliope.

"Well lunch is in the eye of this beholder." He said. "Zane and I are starving, so I'm here to ask you ladies to join us for a meal or we're going to eat without you."

As if on cue there was a knock at the door, and Xander opened it for Zane.

By then we were almost dressed, and the four of us headed up to get some lunch. We found a table with a spectacular view of the sunshine that had begun to push through the cloudy cover. We ordered our meal from a beautiful young lady, and we drank coffee and juice and talked while we were waiting for it.

"I don't know whether it's the sea air or the degenerate perverts that we're keeping company with, but I'm hungry enough to eat a horse." Declared Zane.

Calliope laughed and jabbed him in the ribs with her elbow. "You could work up an appetite hanging around with a bunch of nuns."

"Only if they suck cock as well as you two." Zane said.

"So how often do you two swap with other couple's?" Xander asked.

We suddenly realized that our server was standing next to our table, and she smiled at me and winked as we began to pass the food around the table. We made small talk about the different swimming pools on board while she refilled our coffee cups.

As she walked away I stared after her, remembering her wink and wondering if she was into women.

"At least once a month or so," said Calliope picking the conversation back up, "or whenever one of us gets really horny and wants something a little kinkier than whatever just the two of us can cook up."

"I saw you checking out the server." Xander grinned. "Do you think she's into you?"

"I don't know." I said. "She sure is pretty."

"I've created a monster!" said Calliope. "Look out women! She's on the hunt for more!"

We all laughed and attacked the food, catching up on gossip about the old neighborhood and teasing each other with sexual innuendo. Before long the food was mostly gone and we were finishing our coffee when Xander nudged me under the table.

Our server was headed our way, and when I looked up she made definite eye contact with me and smiled again.

"Can I get you all anything else?" she asked.

"I think we're all set." Said Xander handing her his credit card. "Everything was delicious."

"Thank you." She replied. "I'll have this right back to you."

"You know," Zane said softly as she walked away, "she definitely gave us all a good long look. I wonder if she heard us talking about swapping before."

"Someone should take her a tip," Calliope said, "and sort of give her a one-on-one conversational opening. It might be good to make friends with someone so beautiful and available if she's interested."

"Go for it Blizzarde," said Zane. "This is your chance to put your newly developed female seduction techniques into practice. Besides if she isn't attracted to your body then she's not interested."

"What if she's not interested in women?" I asked quietly. "Believe it or not there are lots of women who aren't attracted to me sexually."

"Then we'll make sure she gets a look at Xander in his swimming trunks." Said Calliope. "One look at that package and we'll figure out pretty quick if she's interested in playing."

Xander took out a handful of bills and handed them to me. Calliope handed over a pen and motioned towards the bills.

"Put your cabin number on one of them." She said.

I quickly jotted our cabin number on one of the fives and got up from the table. I saw our server coming back our way and I moved to head her off so I could talk to her without anyone else hearing us.

The rest of our group got up and walked out to the deck. My mouth was dry and I suddenly felt nervous.

"Here," I said, handing her the cash, "this is for you. The five-dollar bill with the writing on it is from me. We appreciate the extra discretion. About our conversation."

My fingers brushed hers as she took the cash, and I hoped that I sounded as clever in reality as I'd sounded in my head before I said it.

"Well thank you." She said, flashing her beautiful smile at me. "It's always a pleasure to encounter people with similar interests."

"Maybe before the cruise is over we could spend some time together." I said. "Comparing notes on our interests."

"I think I would enjoy that a lot." She said. "I'm a very open minded person."

"My name is Blizzarde." I said, sticking out my hand.

"I'm Rachael." She said, shaking my hand. "It's very pleasurable to meet you Blizzarde."

"Do you work here every morning?" I asked her, not wanting this conversation to end but having no idea how to prolong it.

"I do." She told me. "Will I be seeing you all again?"

"Rachael," I leaned towards her and said in a whisper, "you can see as much of us as you like. Any time you'd like. And I would be very interested in showing you as much of myself as you'd be interested in seeing."

I smiled at her and turned and headed out on deck.

"She definitely heard us." I said. "And she's definitely interested. Her name is Rachael and if I understand her she seems to be interested in all of us."

"If she's really into swinging maybe she knows other crew members who would be interested." Said Zane.

"Good to keep our options open." Said Calliope with a smile. "But in the meantime we need to figure out how we're going to spend the afternoon."

"It's our first time on a cruise." I reminded her. "What do you suggest we do?"

"Well we can always shop." She said. "Or swim. Or sit by the pool. Or sit in one of the bars and drink. Or we could even take naps."

"Those all sound interesting." Said Xander.

"Of course there is another option." Said Zane with a grin.

Calliope stared at the ocean for a few moments, and then turned to face all three of us.

"I'm horny." She said. "I'm in need of some fun, and I really need it soon. So let's head back to our cabin and see what comes up."

We began heading towards the cabins, walking along and chatting and doing our best to act like we weren't in a hurry to get naked and share some erotic fun.

"How are you?" Xander asked me. "Are you okay with all this?"

"I woke up pretty happy." I said. "I can't believe we finally did this, but I wouldn't take it back for anything."

"I know what you mean." He said. "Even when it was happening it was pretty surreal, but I'm really glad we did this. I hope you enjoyed it as much as I did."

"Probably even more." I told him. "I'm able to have a lot more orgasms than you are."

"Are you okay to do more?" he asked. "I don't want you to regret anything later."

"Do you have any regrets?" I asked.

"Only that we didn't try this earlier." He said. "I have the feeling we have a lot of catching up to do."

"That's how I feel." I said. "There's so much I want to try."

He laughed and took my hand. "I'm sure glad you tricked me into marrying you all those years ago."

"I seem to recall you proposing fairly soon after we met." I told him.

"Only because you gave the best head I'd ever had and I would have done anything to experience it again." He said.

We'd followed Calliope and her husband to their cabin, and we followed them inside.

"The important thing to remember is that you don't have to experience everything today." Said Calliope, picking up on our conversation. "We've got all week. And you've got the rest of your lives."

With that she shed her skirt, blouse and bra and lay back on the bed against the headboard naked. Once again I was taken back by her beauty, and nearly overcome with lust. I was like a kid with a new toy, and I couldn't get enough of her.

I unzipped and stepped out of my shorts, and peeled off my shirt and sports bra in one motion. I climbed on the bed next to her, and forgot that our husbands were even there as I leaned in and kissed her gently.

As our lips met I felt a primal physical reaction. My whole body felt hot and I felt my cunt begin to throb. Her hands tangled in my hair and I pushed my tongue into her mouth and reached for her breasts. I felt her nipples against my palms, and feeling the stiff points filled me with lust and need.

I felt a sudden blast of cool air and turned my head. Zane had turned the air conditioner on, and was pulling the blinds across the window to darken the room. He had stripped to his underwear, and I could see his cock outlined against the soft fabric.

Standing at the foot of the bed was Xander, and he was still dressed, although the front of his pants were tented and I guessed from experience that he was already leaking precum. Watching two women kiss has always aroused him. Only instead of a video he was now seeing it happen live in front of him.

I felt Calliope's hand between my legs, tickling my thighs as she worked her way up towards my pussy. When her soft fingers made contact with my sensitive lips I moaned and started kissing her again, sucking hard on her tongue and pushing myself down against her exploring fingers.

I was breathing hard and wrapped my arms around Calliope and rolled over, pulling her on top of me as I spread my legs and wrapped them around her. She pressed her body to mine and we started to grind together, with our nipples touching each other and our hands entwined in each others hair.

She pulled me to her tightly and we rolled over again. I slid down her body and used my hands to push her breasts together, before moving my mouth to the soft flesh just below her nipple and opening my mouth wide to taste her.

I closed my eyes at the onslaught of sensation that coursed through my body. I could faintly smell soap on her soft skin, and I could swear that the faint sheen on sweat on her breast actually increased in sweetness as I slid my tongue up to her areola and onto her nipple. I could hear her breathing in and out, and I felt her heartbeat in her chest.

And mostly I was aware of an almost magnetic pull from her pussy. I had waited long enough. I needed to taste another woman's cunt for the first time. And I needed it more than I'd needed anything in a very long time.

I slid further down the bed and put my hands on her thighs, pushing them apart and burying my face in the softness of her inner thighs. Here I could feel her heat and I saw that she was already wet even though I hadn't touched her yet.

She was as ready for this as I was. I used my thumbs to gently pull her lips apart, and seeing her slick arousal on them was more than I could bear. I pushed my face forward and licked my tongue up her cleft, savoring the feeling of her sensitive flesh against my tongue, and the taste of her, and the feeling of her body tensing as I pulled my tongue closer and closer to her clit.

When I was almost to it I stopped, and used the underside of my tongue push down through her crease again, grabbing her thighs with my hands and feeling her grab my hair.

"Oh god yes!" Calliope moaned, arching her body off of the bed.

I pushed two fingers into her slippery hole and began flicking my tongue up and down over her lips, pausing every so often to push my tongue along fingers and taste as far into her hole as I could get it.

I reached up with my free hand and pinched one of Calliope's nipples. She moaned again and her hand in my hair pulled even harder as she shoved her cunt against my face.

Without breaking contact between my tongue and her intoxicating lips I saw that both Zane and Xander were completely naked, both of their cocks jutting away from their bodies and pointing at the two of us on the bed.

There was an almost electric feeling of pure sex in the room, and my senses were on overload.

After playing with Calliope and Zane last night, and then taking Zane back to our cabin, and then watching Calliope cum while she watched me go over the edge this morning, followed by our teasing play in the shower I was so far gone that I couldn't stand it. I felt my arousal leak out of my own pussy lips and run down to my thigh, and I moaned into Calliope's cunt and licked her as deep as I could.

"Hard to just watch isn't it?" Zane said, obviously talking to Xander.

Out of my peripheral vision I saw both cocks, throbbing with need and desire.

"It is." I heard Xander's voice. "This might be the hottest thing I've ever seen Blizzarde do."

"More." Begged Calliope, pulling on my hair. "I need more please. Please."

Her words pulsed through me and I paused to lick all the way up and down her pussy one more time, before using my fingers on either side of her clit to pull the hood tight against it until it peeked out.

I feathered a soft kiss on it and she bucked against me. All out of the ability to move slow I pushed two fingers into her again and took her clit into my mouth and sucked on it, while flicking my tongue back and forth over it.

"Oh holy fuck!" she yelled. "It's gonna happen! It's gonna!"

She reached over her head and grabbed the headboard, humping her hips furiously as I locked my mouth onto her clit and did my best to suck in the same fast rhythm she was humping.

I saw Xander standing next to the bed, and Calliope reached out and grabbed his hard cock and pulled him even closer.

"Do it! Do it! Do it now! Now! NOW!" she screamed, as my lips pulling at her clit and my tongue flicking it sent her over the edge.

She squeezed his cock as she came, and I forced myself to concentrate on the taste and sensation of feeling her clit and cunt throb around my fingers and against my tongue.

She turned loose of Xander's erection and slid under my body, reaching between my thighs and finding my wetness with her fingers while she kissed me again, licking her juice from my face.

"She's got her cunt all hot and slippery Zane!" she called out. "She needs to be fucked really bad. Push that cock up into her and make her cum! Pump her full of your hot sperm!"

Her words tore through me and made me moan against her neck as I licked her sweet skin. I was dripping wet with arousal and I couldn't even think any more.

All that remained for the four of us was lustful appetite and need.

Zane moved to the foot of the bed and crouched behind Calliope and myself, and I felt his wet cockhead brush against my thigh as he put his hand on the small of my back.

Calliope reached between our bodies and took hold of his cock and pulled him forward. I felt the cockhead push against the wet heat of my cunt and then I pushed back and he lunged forward and he was buried deep inside me, throbbing and causing me to involuntarily clench and unclench around his hardness.

I heard myself screaming in ecstasy as his cock stretched my cunt, then Calliope was pushing her tongue into my mouth and we were kissing again.

"Oh fuck damn." I moaned, Calliope's tongue playing against my lips. I closed my eyes and felt the hot slippery flesh of my vagina begin to flex around his cock in a fluttering rhythm that I couldn't control. He pushed it as deep as he could and just held it there, and I felt so many different sensations at once that I could hardly breathe.

"Fuck me. Fuck me!" I screamed, pushing my cunt back against him. "It won't take much."

He pulled the cock away from my hot cunt and then pushed it back in, and then began to push back and forth in a rhythm that caused his balls to smack into my ass in a satisfying motion.

"I'm going to cum! Zane make me cum!" I moaned. "Don't stop! Please don't fucking stop!"

I felt Calliope's fingers slide over my wet lips and I knew she was reaching for his balls. He started fucking faster, and I suddenly felt his cock swell inside me.

He leaned over me and grabbed the headboard, his cock now stabbing my g-spot as he started pounding me even faster.

"Now! Now! Now!" I stared urging him on towards our orgasms.

"OHFUCKFUCKFUCK!" he bellowed, his cock getting even harder inside my cunt.

My cunt was flexing around him and he pushed as deep as he could and there was a sudden rush of heat against the walls of my pussy.

"FUUUUUCK!" Zane screamed, becoming entirely still except for the rapid throbbing of his deeply buried cock. I felt my own orgasm rush towards me and then take over, the pulse of his semen inside me triggering my own loss of control as I came with him.

Hot liquid was pouring out of his cock in throbs of great pleasure, and I tried to hold on to the feeling, but my own orgasm raged through me, pleasure washing back and forth through my body. I felt as if I were falling, and for just a second I was aware of my clit, Zane's cock, and Calliope's fingers, all causing me to sob with lust and need as explosions continued to push and pull through my lower body.

Suddenly he was pounding in and out of me again, his cock forcing his hot cum to slip out of my hole and run along my hot thighs. I was kissing Calliope and feeling her hands gently massage my nipples as I groaned uncontrollably into her mouth.

I felt another spurt of his cum throb up into me and I responded with another small explosion that brought tears to my eyes.

The room spun and I felt like I was falling, braced against Calliope's body beneath me and the mattress under her. Zane was fucking me from behind, and another, even stronger orgasm suddenly roared through me, taking me by delicious surprise as I pressed my mouth against Calliope's throat and wept with pleasure.

Zane pulled away, and as he slowly pulled his cock out of me a dribble of his hot cum oozed out of my pussy. I felt Calliope wrap her arms around me and roll, and then she was on top of me and I knew what was about to happen so I wrapped my legs around her and held on tight.

I felt her lurch against me and moan into my ear as Xander pushed himself into her. She wrapped her arms around my neck and I pushed my hand between us and found her clit.

She started fucking back at Xander and their rhythm was gentle and deep, with him putting a lot of hip motion into fucking her, as his cock massaged her tight cunt from the inside.

I started rubbing her clit in tempo with their fucking, and felt the bed shift as Zane settled next to Calliope and myself. He used one hand to start rubbing both of our nipples, and Calliope closed her eyes and put her head back.

"Oh fuck yes!" she cried. "You dirty fuckers are gonna make me cum again."

Xander grabbed her hips and started pumping as hard as he could against her, and Zane and I each pinched one of her nipples as my fingers rubbed her clit.

"I can't hold it!" yelled Xander.

"Yes! Now! Do it!" screamed Calliope, pressing her head against mine as her body began to heave with pleasure.

"I'm cumming!" yelled Xander, as he fell forward and pinned Calliope and myself to the mattress.

I felt a pulse of lust move through me as Xander and Calliope moaned and gasped through their orgasms, their bodies lurching and thrusting against each other as their pleasure peaked and began to slowly ebb.

Calliope's body was sweaty and limp as I kissed her forehead, and I felt Xander's wet cock against my thighs as he slid off of us and to the foot of the bed.

He sat on the floor, with his head leaning against the mattress.

Zane was next to us, staring at the ceiling.

Calliope shuddered against me I felt a wet sensation on my hip that had to be Xander's semen and her cunt juice dripping onto me from her well fucked hole.

"Now what?" I asked no one in particular. I could have used a nap, but feeling Zane's cum slippery and wet inside me, had me hopeful that I could have at least one more orgasm first.

"I need a nap." Calliope announced. "For whatever else you perverts have planned you need to let me rest up for it."