Swinging At Sea Ep. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We disentangled ourselves, sweaty, sticky, and all just a bit unsteady on our feet. We'd all cum pretty hard within the past several minutes, and we were all still breathing hard. Zane was buttoning his pants, but I noticed that Xander was still a bit hard as he eased his cock into his underwear.

"I'm taking my book up on deck and I'm going to read by the pool and drink some rum." Said Zane.

"Just someone please wake me up for dinner." Said his wife from the bed, her voice already thick with sleepiness.

"We should celebrate tonight." I said.

Everyone looked at me and I laughed.

"I mean we should have a nice meal, and maybe drinks up on deck watching the stars." I clarified. "Not that I'm opposed to some orgasmic celebrations either."

Zane picked up a hardcover novel from the desk and headed for the door, with Xander and I following.

"If you guys need anything just come find me." He said with a wink.

"Well that just leaves the two of us." said Xander, watching him walk towards the deck. "What do you want to do?"

"I want to taste your cock." I told him boldly. "Right now."

He grabbed my hand and we sprinted towards our cabin, ignoring an older couple who looked at us like we were crazy. Xander unlocked our door and once inside he kicked it shut and picked me up and carried me to the bed.

He dropped me and I landed in a sitting position, scooting to the edge where he stood and reaching for his zipper. I worked his button and then unzipped the pants, pulling them down and staring at his almost soft cock.

I dipped my head and took it into my mouth, grabbing his balls while I did so and squeezing them. He took a fistful of my hair, and I heard a moan as I felt the cock stiffen against my tongue. I closed my lips around it and sucked, cupping my hand around his hot balls and pulling them gently.

"Sweet fuck." He said. "That's really good."

I lunged up and put my lips onto his, standing on the foot of the bed and pulling him against me. He wrapped his arms around me and spun both of us, pulling me on top of him as he landed on the bed.

I sucked lightly at Xander's neck, feeling his body respond as he ran his hands along my body. I felt him reach inside my shirt and squeeze my breast, and I grabbed his stiff cock, pulling it until he moaned.

I rose up and kissed him on the mouth again, loving how he throbbed in my hand as our tongues danced together.

Xander was the first of my lovers who indulged in foreplay as if he loved my pleasure as much as his own, and he had always been that way. But right now I wanted to show him how much I loved him by focusing just on him.

I broke the kiss and pushed myself down his body, and as I got back to his cock I breathed in both the musky aroma of his recent spurting orgasm, and the smell of Calliope's aroused pussy juice.

I dipped my head and took him in my mouth again, feeling him tense up as I stuck my tongue out to lick the underside of his shaft while pulling him deeper into my wet mouth.

I alternated licking and sucking, pulling him as deep as I could while scratching my fingernails along his scrotum. For several minutes I stayed like that, hardly moving except the alternating kinds of pressure on his cock while I played with the skin of his ballsack, feeling him lengthen against my throat and push my jaws further apart as he got harder and bigger.

I pulled my mouth off of his slick cock and wrapped my hands around it. I pulled it towards me and then kissed the cockhead. I went lower and kissed his shaft, moving slowly down his length until my hot breath was pushing out against his balls.

I took the balls in my fingers, stretching the skin down there tight around one of the orbs and then leaning in to kiss it. I brushed my lips against it and flicked my tongue out, using the wet tip to tickle first one ball, and then the other as I stretched the skin over that one tight too.

Long minutes passed.

The only sounds in the room were the gentle ocean breeze, his deep breathing, and the gentle kiss sounds my mouth made on his aroused flesh.

I moved up and made my tongue flat again, pulling his hard cock towards me and licking over the entire frenulum and cockhole, dragging my wet cock over the sensitive bulb of flesh and hearing a sudden exhalation of his breath.

"Oh yeah. Oh yeah fuck." He said so softly I could hardly hear him. He wasn't really speaking to me anyway. He was just vocally responding to the stimulation.

I licked him like that again.

And again.

And again.

And again.

Softly.

Slowly.

Wet.

Hot.

Again.

Each soft pass of my wet tongue dragging across his leaking cockhead as every muscle in his body clenched beneath me.

Taking my time and letting the heat he was experiencing build and build.

I kept licking.

My fingers tickling.

My tongue wet with my hot saliva.

Again.

And again.

And again.

And again.

Softly.

Slowly.

Wet.

Hot.

Again.

And again.

And again.

And again.

Softer.

Slower.

Wetter.

Hotter.

Again.

My own body was responding and I ignored it. I knew from experience that my own need to orgasm would make my enjoyment of the pleasure I was giving even more intense.

"Fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck," he whimpered, his fingers tangling in my hair as he thrust his hips up off of the bed, trying to make contact with my body.

I moved my tongue to his shaft and licked the length gently, like I was working on a melting ice cream cone.

Once.

Twice.

Again.

And then I bit.

Hard.

A bite with lots of suction and just the tips of my teeth pressing into his unyielding erection. I put my thumbs on either side of his balls and pressed against the soft skin there, feeling him grind against me.

"Holy shit, Blizzarde." He said. "What the fuck are you doing to me?"

"Just being a good wife." I told him. "Thank you for bring me on this cruise."

I returned to the swollen testicles and kissed there again, this time using lots of spit and aggressively applying suction with my mouth while rolling his hairy nuts in my fingers.

I pulled his cock back towards me and pulled it into my mouth, sucking while fluttering my fingers around the base in a light stroking motion.

His hands pulled my hair and his hips arched up off the bed, and I felt his balls pull up towards his body.

"Holyfuck..." he mumbled, spreading his legs even wider.

"Shhhhhh." I said, using my hands to hold his legs still. "Just lie there and let it happen. Feel it all."

I grabbed his balls again, and felt a pulse of lust in my clit as I sucked his cock back into my mouth. I tasted a hot drop of his precum, and I moaned with his cock throbbing in my mouth, knowing that his orgasm was pulling closer.

I took my fingers and began to glide them up and down the exposed base of his cock, savoring the shudders that moved through his body. I fought the urge to move fast, knowing that I could easily pull an orgasm to the surface right now, but I wanted to wait.

To let the pressure build.

And burn.

And grow.

Up and down I feathered my fingertips along his shaft, watching his balls twitch as they pulled even closer to his body and responded to the intense pressure building within them.

I put the first two inches of his cock into my mouth and sucked hard, while stroking my fingers along his tensing cock.

Up.

Pause.

Down.

Pause.

Slower.

Up.

Pause.

Down.

Pause.

A little faster.

Up.

Pause.

Down.

Pause.

Slower.

Up.

Pause.

Down.

Pause.

Faster.

Up.

Pause.

Down.

Pause.

As fast I could move my fingers.

Up.

Still the pause.

Down.

Another delicious pause.

Slower.

Up.

Pause.

Down.

Pause.

Faster.

Up.

Pause.

Down.

Pause.

Painfully slow.

Up.

Short pause.

Down.

Short pause.

Fast with two fingers.

Up.

Teasingly long pause.

Down.

Teasingly long pause.

I moved forward and pushed my tongue into the hole at the end of his cock.

"Go! Go! I can't! I can't! Oh fucking please!" he grunted.

I began to rapidly stroke the whole length of his cock with my mouth on the head, flicking my tongue against his frenulum in rhythm with my hand.

He rocked against my mouth and groaned in delightful agony.

Stroke. Lick. Stroke. Lick. Stroke. Lick. Stroke. Lick.

I kept the tempo up as I felt the tension build and build within his balls and cock. I knew that at any second he was going to lose control and share his hot semen with me.

My hand was a blur as he throbbed against my tongue.

His orgasm built and got closer.

And closer.

And closer.

Stroke. Lick. Stroke. Lick. Stroke. Lick

And then it hit.

Like a bomb.

His whole body tensed and all his muscles clenched, and his voice echoed around the room as he groaned, and I felt his cock spasm hard in my hand and the cockhead lurched against my tongue.

His cum shot out, hot and salty and in great bolts it pushed against my tongue and into my mouth and over my lips as his cock kept jumping in my hand and I stroked up and down like my life depended upon it.

It went on and on and on, and I tried to swallow every bit as he shot it into my mouth, but there was so much and it was coming so fast I couldn't keep up with it all. When I guessed it was at its peak I pushed lower and wrapped my mouth around his shaft felt his cockhead touch my throat as his hot cum pulsed against my tonsils over and over.

When the spurting slowed, I pulled my mouth off of him and started licking his nuts again, flicking my tongue back and forth as his cock pulsed steadily with his thudding heart. It was still hard but looked like it was deflating.

I sucked one of his balls into my sticky mouth and his cock jumped again at the sensation. Another drop of his cum bubbled out of his cock tip and dripped to his hairy abs.

He had stopped moving, laying on the bed with his eyes closed and his chest heaving. His entire body was drenched in sweat. There was a sticky drop of cum on his belly, and his cock and balls and my fingers were all coated with a slick mixture of his sperm and my spit.

Without a word I got up and went to the bathroom to wash my hands and face. I brushed my teeth and used a washcloth to wipe salty cum from my face, my neck, my chest, and even my forehead. I rinsed the washcloth under the warm water and used it to wipe a strand of his cum out of my hair.

"How the fuck did we get cum in my hair?" I thought with a slight giggle.

I soaked a hand towel in cold water and took it to the bed, laying it on his chest. He reached up and moved it to his face, still struggling to get his breathing under control.

I lay down next to him and kissed his sweaty forehead.

"Easy." I whispered. "Just relax."

I got up and turned the air conditioner on low and closed the patio door and pulled the shades across it. I turned off the bathroom light and got back on the bed and held my husband while he fell asleep.

After a while I got up and pulled on my shorts and a clean blouse. I couldn't sleep and the fact that I still needed to cum again was going to make that difficult.

I quietly wrote Xander a quick note and propped it on the dresser. I grabbed a bottle of water from the minifridge and then left the room as quietly as I could.

To Be Cuntinued...

Thanks for reading along this far. Stay tuned for Episode Three! IsabellaEmily