Swinging becomes her

Story Info
Wife enters into swinging.
1.5k words
4.26
3.9k
10
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Tom had broached the possibility of swinging with Sherry on several occasions. Sherry was put off by thinking Tom wanted her to fuck other men. She knew he had cheated on her in the past and saw it as an opportunity for him to fuck other women with her consent.

Sherry knew Tom was a horndog when she married him, but thought she could change him by being his personal slut. But she was finding out once a horndog always a horndog.

She had thought of leaving him but then he would fuck her brains out and the poor lass would be unable to leave.

Tom had trained Sherry well in the art of being a first-class slut. She had learned all the tricks of sucking cock including deep throating. He introduced her to taking it up the ass. All her holes were fair game for his big cock.

Tom saw Sherry as his avenue to fuck any wife he desired by offering her to the husbands. Problem was Sherry had not agreed to this, she was more than satisfied with Tom and his big cock.

Tom invited a co-worker and his wife over for dinner and drinks. When they arrived, Sherry was introduced to Dillion and Karen Mueller. Little did Sherry know that the Mueller's were experienced swingers and looked forward to sexually rewarding evening with Tom and Sherry.

Tom had wanted to fuck Karen for some time and had extolled Dillion with stories of his hot wife Sherry. Tom assured Dillion, although Sherry had yet to participate in swinging, she was an awesome cock sucker and a great fuck.

Dillion was not disappointed when he saw the gorgeous sexy Sherry for the first time. He couldn't wait to fuck her.

Sherry was not a great cock and had ordered a delicious catered meal which would be delivered later. First cocktails were served with beautiful music playing in the background. Dillion asked Sherry to dance.

Sherry looked at Tom and saw him with a big smile on his face. Dillion took Sherry in his arms and held her close. So close he felt her large breasts pressed against his chest causing Dillion to quickly sport a boner, which did not go un-noticed by Sherry.

Sherry could feel his hard cock pressing up against her as they danced and realized her pussy was getting moist. Sherry looked to see if Tom was watching and did not see him. Karen and Tom had left the room.

Dillion held Sherry even closer as he lowered his head and kissed her inserting his tongue in her mouth. French kissing was a method Tom always used when he wanted Sherry to suck him off.

At first Sherry did not respond, but that soon changed as their tongues were doing a tango. Sherry's pussy got wetter.

Sherry knew she needed fucked but wanted it to be Tom. But Tom was unavailable. The poor girl's mind was in a whirl as her passion grew.

Dillion broke the kiss and said, "Baby I need to fuck you or suffer a very bad case of blue balls."

"I've never cheated on my husband," Sherry said.

"Baby it would not be cheating Tom is fucking Karen in your bedroom right now. It's called swinging and Karen and I are swingers" Dillion said.

Sherry gasped as Dillion once again kissed her in the French style.

Sherry was so hot she was weakening she need fucked and it was not going to be Tom. For the first time in her married life another man was going to fuck her. She needed it bad.

While still kissing her, Dillion began undressing her. When his hand first touched her tits, Sherry involuntarily jerked. Dillion was able to undress her while maintaining the French kiss.

Once she was nearly nude Dillion broke the kiss to take in her loveliness. Her magnificent body was accentuated by large firm pear-shaped tits with elongated brown nipples. A sight to behold. Dillion's already hard cock got even harder.

Dillion began raining kisses down her body as he slowly removed her panties over flared hips. This was a body made for fucking. Sherry was truly a goddess.

As her pussy came into view with a neatly trimmed bush and protruding clit, Dillion placed a kiss on her pussy lips. A thrill ran through Sherry as she experienced a mini orgasm causing her to shudder.

Dillion soaked up the vision of Sherry standing nude in front of him as he quickly began to disrobe. Sherry stood mute and quivering as she observed Dillion's cock come into view. It was long, thick and cut with a big mushroom head. Sherry began to salivate. She knew before the night was over, she was going to suck it, but first she was going to take it in her waiting wet pussy.

Dillion placed Sherry on the floor and crawled between her legs. As he presented his cock to her pussy lips, Sherry thought, oh my god, I'm about to get fucked by a man not my husband.

As Dillions cock began penetrating Sherry's pussy, an orgasm washed over Sherry causing her too momentarily black out. As he came out of the fog, she realized Dillion's big cock was buried in her pussy. Damn it felt good. Dillion began fucking her slowly then building up speed. Sherry began to fuck back and they were soon in sync as the couple fucked by rabbits.

Sherry was getting a royal fucking and Dillion was experiencing a great fuck. Rolling orgasms began overtaking Sherry with each succeeding one better than the one before. Both Dillion and Sherry had gotten very vocal which was heard by Tom and Karen.

Tom knew his wife was getting a good fucking and Karen realized Dillion was pleasing her lover's wife.

"Shall we go have a look?" Karen asked Tom.

Tom withdrew his cock from Karen's cum filled pussy and said, "Indeed let's do."

They arrived just as Dillion unleashed a big load of cum deep in Sherry's pussy causing her to achieve a monster orgasm. Sherry shrieked loudly as she slumped back.

Sherry's shrieking was met with applause from Tom and Karen. The well fucked Sherry was initially mortified that Tom and Karen had viewed Dillion fucking her.

As Dillion's cock slipped from Sherry's dripping pussy. Karen began to smack her lips. Sherry covered her eyes with her arms in embarrassment. But when a tongue began licking her pussy lips, she jerked and her eyes flew open. She was shocked to see Karen had replaced Dillion and was licking the cum form her pussy. As Karen's tongue worked it's magic and made contact with Sherry's clit, the poor girl swooned.

Karen raised up and said, "If I'm going to lick my husband's cum form your cunt, the least you can do is lick your husband's-cum form mine"

Karen quickly switched to a 69-position presenting her cum filled pussy to Sherry as she returned to licking Dillion's cum from Sherry's pussy.

Shery had never eaten a woman before but then then she had never swung before. She flicked out her tongue and experienced the familiar taste of Tom's cum.

Dillion and Tom were slowly stroking their cocks back to hardness as they watched their respective wives lick cum from each-others pussy.

Sherry realized she was nearing orgasm again from being eaten out by Karen. She had never cum so much before. Swinging was working out.

It was hard to moan when eating cum form another pussy but moan both Sherry and Karen did. They almost simultaneously achieved orgasm adding their orgasmic juices to their husband's cum. A delightful combination.

Sherry had experienced two firsts. Being fucked by another man and eating pussy. But another first was yet to come.

When Sherry and Karen were coming down from their orgasmic highs, they both realized their husbands had stroked themselves to full hardness. Tom said, "Time for you ladies to suck us off."

A beaming Dillion could not wait to experience face fucking Sherry.

Soon both Sherry and Karen were engulfing each-others husband's cock.

Sherry was an accomplished cocksucker, but had only sucked off Tom. Another first for her. Dillion was the grateful recipient of Tom's training.

When Sherry relaxed her throat muscles and accepted Dillion's cock in her throat, Dillion thought he had died and gone to heaven. Even Karen was unable to deep throat his big cock.

Dillion took over and began fucking Sherry's throat like a very tight pussy. Thank goodness he has already cum or this would have been a very short experience.

Tom realized Karen was not going to deep throat him but was still very impressed with her cock sucking skills and fucking her had been something he would want to repeat. She was a fantastic fuck.

Both Dillion and Tom were experiencing great pleasure from this first swinging tryst with their wives. Both hoped there would be many repeats.

Soon Shery and Karen were receiving their just rewards. Karen eagerly swallowed Tom's cum. Sherry anticipating Dillion's orgasm let his cock slip from her throat and took his full load in her mouth. She savored Dillion's spunk before swallowing it all down.

The great sex was followed by a delicious catered meal. A great evening enjoyed by all.

While preparing to leave, Dillion kissed Sherry and whispered in her ear, "Next time I want your ass." Sherry responded with a smile.