Bisexual Swinging

Story Info
Couple needing a spark decide to try bisexuality.
2k words
4.31
11.8k
14
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Matt and Ellie McArthur were deeply in love, but after 8 years of marriage, sex had become rather routine and mundane. Matt and Ellie had fucked like rabbits while in college and had continued to have great sex after their marriage. Now the spark was beginning to go out.

Ellie decided they needed to talk about it. At first, Matt was reluctant, but he soon came around. Matt finally accepted and agreed that their sex life was on the wane and they needed to relight the fire. But what to do, that was the question.

Ellie warily suggested they have sex with others. Matt was not so hot on the idea of Ellie fucking other guys and Ellie agreed she was not hot on Matt having sex with other women. What to do was not only a question, it was a problem.

One day at work Matt brought the subject up with his best friend Oliver Connors. At first, Oliver protested that he could not believe that having sex with Ellie could ever become routine and mundane. He had secretly wanted to fuck Ellie for years.

But Matt pressed Oliver on whether sex had gotten routine with him and his wife Suzy. Finally, Oliver had to admit, that as much as he loved fucking Suzy, things were sometimes not the same. Seemed both couples shared the same dilemma.

Neither Matt nor Oliver seemed to have the answer.

Ellie had begun researching what couples do when the sexual fires began to go out. She was surprised on the amount of information that was available on the internet.

Then one day at work. Oliver made a shocking admission to Matt. Oliver divulged that he and Suzy were both bisexual but had not been very bisexually active since they were married.

To say Matt was stunned would be a gross understatement. Yet in the past, Matt had experienced some fantasies about seeing Ellie with another woman, but never had the nerve to mention it to Ellie.

That evening Matt related Oliver's admission to Ellie. Ellie was just as stunned and shocked as Matt had been. Yet in the past, Ellie had harbored fantasies of seeing Matt with another man, but never had the nerve to broach the idea with Matt.

Neither Matt or Ellie, were aware of or ever considered their secretly held fantasies.

That night, as the cuddled in bed, they began talking about how shocked they to find out the Connors were bisexual or had been bisexually active prior to their marriage.

The conversation had gotten both Matt and Ellie excited and they had the best sex in a long time. The fact the conversation about the bisexuality of their close friends had gotten them both hot was not lost on Matt and Ellie.

Mat and Ellie continued to take their talk of Oliver's and Suzy's bisexuality to bed with them and they would have gratifying sex. One night Ellie admitted she had fantasies of watching Matt with another man. This prompted Matt to reveal he had fantasies of watching Ellie with another woman.

Matt asked, "What would you like to see?"

Ellie replied, "I would love to see you suck another guy's cock and watch him suck yours.

Ellie then asked, "What would you like to see?"

"I would love to see you in a 69 with another woman eating each other out," Matt replied.

The talk culminated with Matt and Ellie in a 69. Ellie sucking Matt's cock and Matt eating Ellie's pussy till they each reached awesome orgasms. They remained horned up and had their best fuck session since college.

After this round of great, sex pillow talk continued. Ellie mused, "If just talking about our fantasies gets us so horned up, what do you think would happen if we acted on our fantasies?" Matt replied, "I was just thinking the same thing."

Nothing further was said and each fell into a restful sleep. The next morning over breakfast Matt said, "I think I will have a talk with Oliver today. Ellie just smiled.

Matt had a difficult time broaching the subject with Oliver, but over lunch managed to ask, "Were you serious about you and Suzy being bisexual?"

Oliver was slow to respond, but managed to finally say, "Yes."

"This is difficult for me to say, but I told Ellie about you and Suzy, and we found out we had secretly had fantasies of seeing each other in a bisexual situation," Matt said.

Laughingly Oliver asked, "So Ellie would like to see you sucking cock?"

"Yes, and I would like to see her munching some cunt," Matt replied.

"Well partner you have come to the right place. Suzy and I have been discussing restarting out bisexual activity to spice things up.

"Would you like me to suck your cock?" Matt asked.

"Not only would I love for you to suck me off, I would love to return the favor," Oliver replied.

"And do you think Suzy would like Ellie going down on her?" Matt asked.

"Hell yes," came Oliver's reply.

"Then we need to make it happen," Matt said.

"Oh yeah, and buddy you have my cock rock hard right now, I need relief," Oliver said.

"Let's get back to work and come to my office," Matt said.

Once in his office Matt waited nervously as he anticipated sucking his first cock. He squeaked out, "Come In," when he heard the knock on his door. Oliver entered and closed the door and locked it.

Matt's eyes were fixated as he saw Oliver removing his hard cock. It was thick and cut. Oliver smiled when he saw the mesmerized look on Matt's face. His cock had remained hard during their return from lunch. It was aching for relief.

Matt rose and came from behind his desk and dropped to his knees in front of Oliver.

Oliver placed his hands on Matt's head and pulled it toward his pulsating cock. Matt started to speak but his mouth was quickly filled with Oliver's cock. Matt's warm wet mouth enveloping his cock caused Oliver to swoon and go weak in the knees.

Oliver's hot hard and throbbing cock felt so good in Matt's mouth. Oliver, used his hands to work Matt's head back and forth on his cock. Matt tried to emulate what Ellie did when she sucked his cock. He applied suction as the cock was going in and out of his mouth.

"Oh, Matt that feels so good, are you sure you have never sucked cock before," Oliver said.

When Oliver's cock hit the entrance to his throat, Matt would gag a little. Oliver sensed this and made sure he did not go too deep.

Matt was thoroughly enjoying sucking Oliver's cock, but was not prepared for Oliver's sudden orgasm and explosion of cum in his mouth coating his tonsils.

He started to gag and choke, but quickly began swallowing the cum to alleviate the situation. The cum was very warm, thick and bittersweet. Not at all unpleasant. Matt realized he actually like the taste.

As Oliver removed his deflating cock from Matt's mouth, he began to apologize for cumming so fast. "Sorry buddy I was so horned up from the anticipation of you sucking me, I couldn't hold it back," he said. "No problem," Matt said.

Matt expected that Oliver would now suck him but Oliver began talking about a sexual tryst with Ellie and Suzy.

"I can't wait to fuck Ellie," said Oliver.

"Now wait a minute, that was not part of the deal. The deal was for you and I to suck each other and Ellie and Suzy eating each other. Nothing was said about you fucking Ellie" Matt replied.

"Aw come Matt surely you won't deprive me of fucking that hot wife of yours. I'm sure you would love fucking Suzy. Sometimes a good swap can really spice things up," Oliver said.

"The spice Ellie and I were looking for was seeing each other engaged in bisexual activity," Matt responded.

But in the back of Matt's mind was a vision of seeing Oliver pounding Ellie's pussy. This vision caused his cock to harden. Something he had not expected.

Matt invited Oliver and Suzy for cocktails and dinner for that Saturday night. Oliver readily accepted. As much as he wanted Matt to suck him, Oliver had the vision of fucking Ellie in the back of his mind.

Oliver and Suzy showed up right on time. Both Matt and Ellie were taken how hot and sexy Suzy looked. Suzy shocked and stunned Ellie by kissing her hard on the mouth. Matt's cock lurched and began to harden.

Ellie went weak in the knees and accepted Suzy's probing tongue in her mouth. So much for preliminaries thought Matt.

"While Suzy is doing Ellie, how about sucking my cock," said Oliver. Matt was so engrossed in watching Suzy seduce his wife, he was not aware Oliver had removed his cock and was sporting a boner.

Oliver placed his hands on Matt's head and pushed him to his knees. Matt's eyes were now fixated on the hard cock being presented to his mouth. Ellie and Suzy broke their kiss only to see Oliver insert his cock into Matt's mouth. Ellie swooned.

"Like what you see?" Asked Suzy. Ellie could only udder, "Oh yes.

For the second time Matt was sucking off Oliver. He was trying to use all the techniques used by Ellie when she sucked him. Oliver just relaxed and let Matt suck away.

Ellie saw the look of pleasure on Oliver's face as Matt sucked him. It made her pussy very wet.

Suzy began undressing Ellie as she was watching, in awe Matt sucking Oliver. When Ellie's tits came into view, Suzy lower her head and began suckling a very hard nipple. All the while Suzy was lowering Ellie's panties.

Ellie began to shudder and shake as Suzy continued to suckle her nip while fingering her wet pussy. When Suzy contacted Ellie's clit, a thrill ran through Ellie's whole body. The poor girl collapsed on the floor. Suzy dove between Ellie's legs and began licking up and down the folds of Ellie's sweet pussy. Suzy took Ellie's clit between her lips and began sucking it like a small cock. A huge orgasm overtook Ellie and she shrieked out "Oh my God!"

"Time for you eat my pussy" Suzy said. He immediately began undressing. Once totally nude, Suzy lay down and spread her legs, and said, "Get to eating girl."

With the thrill of her orgasm waning, Ellie viewed Suzy's shaved pussy and began to salivate. Not wasting any time, she dropped down and thrust out her tongue making contact with Suzy's protruding clit causing Suzy to jerk. Working her tongue up and down Suzy's pussy lips, Ellie began entry. She could taste the semi-sweet secretions emanating from Suzy's sweet cunt.

Meanwhile Oliver was viewing Ellie going down on Suzy and saw her fine ass sticking up in the air. This was too good of an opportunity to miss. He withdrew his cock from Matt's mouth. Getting into position, he drove his cock, in a single thrust, deep in Ellie's cunt Causing Ellie to let out a loud scream. Oliver immediately began pounding Ellie's tight pussy While Ellie returned to eating out Suzy. Suzy was moaning, as Matt sat in stunned silence, while slowly stroking his cock.

Damn, what a great pussy, Oliver thought. Damn, for a newbie she sure eats pussy great, thought Suzy. Meanwhile Matt sat by himself jerking off while taking in the view.

Matt had an epiphany and decided to face fuck Suzy. Presenting his cock to Suzy's lips Matt experienced a premature ejaculation and coated Suzy's face, and lips with a hot load of cum. Suzy murmured and smiled.

Oliver deposited a hot load of cum deep in Ellie's pussy sending her over the edge. The orgasm she experienced was mind shattering.

Later that night, in bed, Ellie and Matt realized their sexual fires had been relit and had their best fuck in a really long time. All was good