All Comments on 'Swinging Bi'

by Nemasis Enforcer

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
"The girl" needed a name

Using the generic term, "The Girl" added too much distance, rendering what could have been erotic generic and ordinary.

HHubbyHHubbyover 18 years ago
Name that girl

Without "that girl" having a name, made it hard to get involved in the story, although very good, it was a bit like hearing evidence read in a court, only difference was you used "the girl" instead of the defendant. Other than that I liked the story but it needed more build up to the girl & she needed some sort of a personality she was portrayed just an object like the wifes hidden toy.

sirhugssirhugsover 17 years ago
This Story has been reviewed

on the Lit Forum, Author's Hangout, New Story Reviews thread, as a "Blast From the Past".

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Loved it - that could be me!

This sounds like my fantasy, and I didn't mind the girl not having a name. Made it seem more possible that an anonymous woman could be found to fulfill my own erotic dreams with my hubby looking on. The descriptions were great, really enjoyed this story. Just not sure my hubby would go for it...but what a great thought of the possibilities! If only...

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Not bad

though not great. What's the attraction, its not far from a whimp/cuckold story (which is not hot at all). Who cares what the girl's name is, My issue is that the wife gets to play but hubby can't! The whole setup was to one sided. A hot story would have had the hubby coming up behind the girl and porking her while she eat his wife. Seriously as its written you have to wonder if next weekend she'll be bringing home studs. Whatever, its just a story and people's tastes differ, but if they both can't play then what's the point?

Logical01Logical01over 9 years ago
Well written...

Very well written and most enjoyable read. Thank you

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
New outlook?

His wife is Bi. At the very least. And whether it is a man or a woman, his wife has just finished rubbing her husband's face in her infidelity. A totally one-sided proposition to say the least. And one that will be repeated behind her husband's back until he realizes his wife isn't satisfied with him and their marriage is over. Stupid story about stupid people doing stupid things. Is ANY man THAT stupid? Laughably bad story with no thought given to consequences.

1 star

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous