Swinging Date with the In-laws

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Looks like Joesph has cummed Silenia." I tell her. She looks over at him while she still has my cock in her mouth.

" I guess I'll just have to make you go to then." She says as she strokes me. Silenia starts to work my cock over harder, giving it faster, tighter strokes and tickling it with her tongue. It doesn't take very long before I feel her effects on me. I pullout of Silenia's mouth and start to stroke myself.

"Push your tits together." I tell her "I wanna cum on them." She pushes them together and they make a small gap for me to aim for.

"I wanna feel you cum in my mouth first." She tells me and opens her mouth and sticks out her tongue. I put the end of my cock on her tongue and start stroking faster. I let out a big moan as I feel my cum blast out of me. I blow part of my load into her mouth and on her tongue and quickly pull back and let the rest of it spew onto her tits and nipples. Silenia lets go of her boobs and looks up at me.

" How was that for you?" She asks. I look at her and see the cum running down her chin and tits.

" Awesome," I tell her. "You are just as good as Patricia. We'll have to do this again." as I rub my limping cock on her lips one more time so she can lick the rest of the cum off me. Joesph and Patricia look over in time to see Silenia cleaning me off. We all smile at each other not believing that we are all naked and Joesph and I have just been pleasured by the girls and them covered in our cum.

We help the girls off the floor and they start to clean themselves up. Joesph and I put our underwear back on and grab the girls stuff. We hand it to them and while they get dressed we clean up the mess from before. Once we are finished cleaning up and the girls are dressed we realized what has happened and come to the conclusion that this swapping thing is kinda fun. We decide that we must do it again. Patricia and I hang out for a little while longer before we head home. As we say our goodbyes each one of us gets in a last minute grope of each other. It was a quick ride home for us, and once we got home we had the best sex that we ever had. We both agreed that that we would have to have another night out like that with Joesph and Silenia.

12