Swinging, Dominating Brother & Wife

Story Info
Brother and wife seek our welcome, start to submit.
4.7k words
4.3
15.4k
14
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

[This story features significant incestuous sex, spanking, and bathroom play with bodily functions. If any of that is not your thing, read no further. Everyone in the story is well over 18.]

My brother was always a bit flighty. He married young, had three children, and worked at various jobs in advertising over the years. He was clever, so even with the constant ups and downs in the ad biz, he always managed to hang on somewhere. People liked him and wanted him around, often for his creative skills, but just because they thought he was a smart, very competent guy, who was also fun to be around.

We hadn't seen much of him or his wife or family. Mary Ann was a good match in that she enjoyed a good time, too. Will never expected her to work, and she took care not only of having fun herself but of arranging life so that Will and she could play together.

I knew that they were swingers but that they were home enough to make sure their kids studied and did well in school as well as in their social lives. That was a given, in view of their parents. Jane, Maurice, and Deirdre were all successful in college and had decent careers; the two older ones were married.

I did get a call from Will one day and he sounded much more frenetic and down than usual. He explained to me that his financial situation was parlous. The firm he had banked with had gone belly up and it was unlikely he would retrieve any of his significant holdings, even with SIPC and FDIC coverage. He couldn't ask his kids, he said, because they were still building their lives and he and Mary Ann wouldn't want to lean on them.

He finally came to the point.

"Leslie," he said, "you've always been a good scout. I know you've sort of regarded us as over the line, especially with the swinging, but we've maintained a relationship, even if we don't get together all that often. How would you and Roger feel about our moving in with you in your accommodating house. I know this is sudden, but I have to act quickly."

"I'm OK with it enough, Will, that I will talk to Roger about it today," I said calmly. "Our kids are out of the house, too, so we do have the room. You two may play on a faster track than we do, but I would figure we can all get our acts together

"You're a peach, Leslie," Will laughed, "I had hoped you would see the bright side of this, and yes, we don't expect you to carry us, we'll pay our share."

"I know you may need some time to get on your feet," I replied, "so let's work that out on a delayed payment kind of schedule. I'm going to see Roger in about a half hour, so we'll go over it and get right back to you."

"I'm going to owe you, Leslie," he said very warmly, "because you've always been the nice, steady anchor of our family. This is good of you, really."

"Don't make me show you tears, Jack," I kidded him. "I never could help being the way I am, which is a goddamn good thing, if I say so."

Will and I have been riding each other about our loves, and our fun for years, but he really didn't know much about what kind of life we did lead. We weren't swingers if that's what you wondered. But we weren't dishwater dullards, either. Roger and I each had some kinks we reveled in, and we did sometimes get involved with others of our ilk. If this came, to pass, there'd be time enough for them to get to know us. Who knows? Maybe their swinging pushed a few over the line for a sixer.

Now, just because I used a cricket reference, don't get the idea I'm some kind of Anglophile. I studied in Britain and still have plenty of friends there, enjoy going there when we can, and even though many years have passed, I still pick up things listening that people on their tours won't know.

One thing that stepped up after my time in Britain, however, was my kink for dominance, and in particular, spanking and caning. I wouldn't act on it with my kids but despite his apparent macho orientation, Roger liked me to take charge, especially in bed.

Anyway, when Roger came home. I had some sliced turkey from the weekend and a nice salad as well as a pitcher of Arnold Palmers. We can still drink a bit, but we save that for occasions. No pitchers of martinis ready at five o'clock, like my cousin Ken used to have.

My parents are still standing upright, and I do see them fairly often. They live their own lives with their own friends and sometimes we do some holidays with them and sometimes we're on our own, with our kids. Will and Mary Ann were sometime visitors on those occasions too. They didn't host, but I felt they earned their seats by entertaining everyone. They were good, too. Once in a while, their kids showed up without them. I think that sometimes they wanted a touch of normality in their lives, their family lives, that is.

It was fine with Roger. "Since they're swingers, Les, how are you going to feel about getting it on with them," he asked with a shit-eating grin. "I'm counting on you to take charge, too," he added with a big grin.

"Hey, they can swing, and we can too, but we don't have to do it with them," I rejoined. "Don't worry, they won't pressure us to do anything--my brother does not think I'm a free spirit of his kind. I'll work it out so one or both of us gives them the best spankings they've ever had."

I chuckled and said it was probably good that I still go both ways. Roger doesn't, and I really don't mind that he doesn't because I don't need extra men around, especially ones who won't give me the time of day.

Soon, the day of arrival for Will and Mary Ann came. I prepared a nice celebratory dinner and we all settled for one drink each. I had mentioned to Will that we didn't enjoy people getting even close to loaded.

After we ate, we had some coffee on the back porch. I asked Will or Mary Ann to tell us a little about their swinging. I prefaced their account by observing that Roger and I had tried out, with mixed results, but were probably game to do it again.

Will described the kinds of parties they frequented and drew a clear picture of the kinds of folks whom they encountered on these occasions.

"They're pretty much like us, and that includes you, both of you," he said.

I asked them if the menu was switching for straight sex or were there other things on the agenda.

"Like what?" Will asked as if he'd never heard of the question before.

"OK," I said. "Is there same-sex stuff, is there male or female dominance and spanking and other kinds of BDSM?"

"Are you into any of that?" Mary Ann interjected.

I nodded in the affirmative. "All of the above," I added, in case my point hadn't been made clearly.

"Are you thinking of getting it on with either or both of us?" Roger popped that question.

"Wow," Will declared, "Mary Ann, I think we're with some real players here."

"I'll be up front with you about us and then you can tell us what you're into," I replied.

"I like occasional female-female, but Roger isn't keen on male-male," I began. "Roger likes to spank and be spanked, mostly opposite sex," I went on, "and I like that, but will only take it from other women, and I prefer young, strict types. We've tried anal, both of us, and though we do it now and then, it's not our face," I continued. "And, oh yes, we get a kick out of showers, all kinds."

"Let me add one more point," I remembered to add, "we wouldn't mind getting it on with both of you, although again, Roger doesn't go both ways, but I do."

Will looked at Mary Ann and asked her to respond.

"We'd get it on with both of you, and can deal with your conditions," Mary Ann started out. "We do like anal a lot," she went on, "and Will likes to spank, and I like to receive, no black-and-blue stuff, and we're definitely into golden, and possibly more showers, but we'd be trying that for the first time. Most of our swinging is switching partners for sex, male-female. I've done done it with other women, but Will is more of a fuddy-duddy straight man like Roger."

Roger grinned and said, "I guess I'm in good company here."

Will look directly at me. Then he just manages to get it out: "brother...and sister."

"Right," I respond. "Yes, sweetie, you and I can do it with each other. We're not having each other's kids."

Then I urged them to spend some time now unpacking and setting up their bedroom. It was our oldest daughter's room, which made it cleaner than one of the boys' rooms, but not that pristine.

"Then we can plan when all of us want to schedule a playtime," I suggested.

"Do you like any special dressing for pleasure?" Will asked. "Sometimes I'm wearing panties and Mary Ann dons a pair of Y-fronts."

I looked at Roger, who said he had no problem with his wearing panties, noting that they are more comfortable. Then I added, "No way I'm wearing tighty whiteys, thank you."

We decided that we'd try this on for size this Friday night, two days away.

"Do we want to be in separate rooms? I asked, "or can I put two big mattresses out on the living room floor, and we enjoy it all out in the open?"

Mary Ann took the lead for her team with a brisk "yes, put out the mattresses."

That night, I started thinking about having it off with Will and Mary Ann. I'd seen my brother's privates years ago and I figured he was still normal for a guy. Mary Ann, however, was a large woman, not at all fat, mostly muscle. Roger is well built, and his cock left me happy every time, probably because he knows how to use it, too. Both Will and I have had families of three children each, too.

We started out Friday with a double dinner date. I booked a very pleasant restaurant, and the weather was good, so we dined out on their terrace. Again, we kept the drinks limited to one and there was lots of conversation since until the bottom fell out for them, Will and Mary Ann went out a lot: plays, symphonies, operas, rock concerts, sports, you name it.

Roger and I are not stay-at-homes but more selective about our entertainments. We've found we like being in bed together; lots of times we're surprised to find that the other is in the mood when one is. Fortunately, there's been no one I discuss my sex with Roger with other than Roger. This is not something I get into with girlfriends.

He does enjoy being on top but so do I, so we gravitate between missionary and reverse cowgirl. Guess which one is my choice? Roger agrees that I do have something of a dominant persona. I do like to make the calls on our fucking. And he does admit that it is exciting for him to lie in the tub while I pee on him. He doesn't resent it that I don't want him peeing on me. Men think the way they pee is so superior; truly, it is so much more fun to play with pee with another woman: you have the wonderful way women pee--it comes out of the little hole right above the vaginal orifice and it can spurt powerfully in a stream or dribble.

Roger is good about doing it on me, knowing that my tolerance is extremely limited. His stream is nice and strong because his prostate hasn't started playing tricks on him yet.

We thoroughly enjoyed dinner out and then we returned to the manse for après-dining entertainment. This was the defining moment unless it wasn't. I let Will undress me in our living room. I had on simple separates: a nice navy skirt, gold blouse, sheer hose, and pumps. Mary Ann wore a sundress kind of dress since it was already quite warm. She has good legs and the dress showed them off, along with fuck-me sandals. The guys had on the inevitable sport shirts and khaki trousers.

When Will unbuttoned my blouse, unzipped my skirt, and slipped both off, he was staring at my matching pale blue bra and hicut panty set. I pulled his shirt over his head and unbuckled and unzipped his pants. Will surprised me with a pair of black undies that looked sort of unisex. They make guys' underwear like that now. I looked over and Mary Ann was wearing a pale violet Wonderbra and s pair of sort-of-matching mauve boyshorts.

Will began to kiss me and soon I did have him between my legs giving me the oral that I crave. I watched--not glaringly but I couldn't resist seeing how my husband fared with the magnificent chest of Mary Ann. He was teasing her glorious orbs and then was in the same position between her thighs as Will was between mine.

It was all getting me wet and wild. I began moving my midsection and my legs. Will began to pet my little button as he licked my lower lips. Then I felt his fingers inside both of my openings, front and rear. He lifted my bottom just enough to start rimming my bottom-hole. This is something I loved. Combined with his fingering me back there, I was getting hotter and hotter. So was Mary Ann. She was a woman in motion under Roger's careful stimulation. I sensed how happy Will was with such a sensuous partner.

He positioned his cock at the entrance to my bottom. I whispered to him that he could go ahead if he went very slowly and lubed his cock and my hole thoroughly. He did just that from the lube tube I had thoughtfully placed next to each mattress. I felt him beginning to push into me and I don't care how often you've done anal; it always hurts a little at the start. He was slow and didn't push hard and he gradually was inside me. He kept playing with my clit and I was gone.

I don't think I had cum so hard for ages. Mary Ann was moving her ass in rhythm bigtime and Roger looked slightly pressed to keep up with her. She was that proverbial big woman who threw the wildest fuck I had ever known. Roger had easily penetrated her quim, but he now held on for the bumpy ride. He told me later that he had never been so clamped by inner vaginal muscles. Mary Ann's workouts must have included exercising those inner vaginal muscles a lot. She looked powerful enough to be able to fuck forever. I wonder if she ever was sore. Figured she never was.

When Will brought me off, he slowly withdrew, and I took a cloth, cleaned his equipment, and washed it too. Then he was on his back, and I was riding him. It was a great trip as he would rise to meet my pulling up and bearing down. I knew it was not that likely for many men to cum in that position, but he was enjoying this enough to start spurting inside me as I moved into some more ecstatic orgasm.

I began to think that swinging, incest, and all these supposedly evil behaviors turned me on enough that I was willing to risk eternal damnation. I'm not all that religious to begin with, so I really had a low hangup level. Also, none of us were going to have more kids, and Mary Ann and I were on birth control pills.

Roger had powerfully spent inside her, and she looked like she was just getting started. Will nodded that it was OK for me to get with her. I smiled at her as Roger yielded his place on what was definitely her mattress. She grinned as I moved onto the pad and took her in my arms, not an easy move. We hugged and pressed our breasts together, my respectable 34Bs and her massive tits that may be 38DDs.

I liked being held in her arms and I wanted to taste her, so I moved down between her powerful thighs and started licking. I knew I was getting her juice and Roger's cum mixed to flow out of her wide hairy quim. She had a trimmed bush but the hair between her legs made her that much more exciting. I savored her large protruding clit and hung on as she began to move her midsection in rhythm with my licks on the tip of her clit.

She was clearly loving it but said I deserved some attention, so we moved into a 69 position, and I felt her tongue laving my puffed-up labia and my sopping vagina. I was ready to cum in the worst way now. I felt her cunt go into involuntary motion and my essence was hot and boiling as I went into another cum.

We revived and moved back to hold each other in our arms. We kissed deeply and then looked to see where our spouses were. I beckoned Roger to join me, and Will took Mary Ann in his arms. I felt warm and happy. The anal penetration had also stimulated my system. I knew I would have to go very soon.

I announced that I needed a potty break. Mary Ann grinned and said she'd love to join me. I said the more the merrier if they really wanted this. Will immediately followed us to our large bathroom and Roger was venturing into a new frontier. Mary Ann lay down in the tub on her back and motioned to me to squat over her. I complied with her request and managed to release my bladder's contents on her. I was pleased that I peed with a strong stream, and she welcomed it on her face and swallowed some of my nectar. Then I made a few bowel noises as my movement moved down and slowly slid out of me. It was a long not too thick one, light brown and it landed on Mary Ann's face and coiled over her mouth.

Roger made a face and headed for the door, "Sorry, Leslie, this is past my limit."

"So, you haven't played this way with him, have you, Sis?" Will cracked.

"No, but he's not submissive, and I'm hoping Mary Ann was ready for me," I smiled.

"It's ok, Will," she managed to say as she leaned over so my poop would fall off her face. It did and she actually looked normal, no residue.

"I've deserved this for some time," she went on, "I've been a bad girl and Leslie gave me what I badly needed."

Still squatting over her face, I queried. "How would you like to be a good girl and lean up and clean me," I suggested.

I felt a tongue licking my messy asshole. It was a soft shit, and it left a good deal of doody around my anus. I loved the feel of her tongue on my sensitive hole, and I had a feeling she got off just on the realization that she was tasting my doody.

After she had finished, I held out my hand to help her up and I walked her with me to our wide shower, which I turned on and adjusted the spray. We both stepped in, and I soaped her up, making sure I got the suds all over, on her breasts and down in her bush and on her pussy and, of course, her anal area.

In turn, she applied the soap to all my most sensitive places and inserted a soapy finger as deeply as she could into my bottom. I loved the feeling, a minor version of getting fucked in the ass. I reciprocated by sticking my finger into her tight rear opening and I felt the tip of a turd in there.

She realized what had happened and her face reddened. I cheerfully announced, "I'm afraid this little girl is going to make a doody very soon."

"Oh, I do feel so ashamed, Leslie," Mary Ann wailed.

:Why? I'm the one who just took a dump on your face, darling," I answered. "I know you enjoy this because anyone else would have come after me with a crowbar."

"Now, why don't you squat down in the tub with your rear facing us and then let it come out so we can watch?" I suggested.

Will chimed in that he was game to be underneath his wife when she released her bowel movement. I motioned to him to get right in the tub on his back and he complied.

Mary Ann had been facing me in the shower and stepped out. I followed and toweled her off so she wouldn't catch cold. Then she stepped into the tub and moved down into a squat right over her husband's face. This pushed her bottom out and we could now see her dainty little crinkled hole.

Soon it started to pooch out and then a brown tip followed by the rest of her bowel movement, a good ten inches, pushed out and hung from her anus. She let it all slide out until it tailed off with a tip at the end and dropped onto Will's face. It landed hard and I could see that Will was getting a complete layer of poo on his face.

I felt Mary Ann's slit and she was sopping. I asked her if she had ever done this before: made a doody in front of others, much less on her husband.

She looked over at Will for support and then managed to tell us, "Once when we were swinging with another couple, the wife had spanked me since she was a domme. I was permitted to pull my panties up after we had played, and, suddenly, I knew I had to do number two.

12