Swinging, Dominating Brother & Wife

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I tried to hold it in, but she saw what I was doing and ordered me to let it out," Mary Ann said as she started to tear up. "It slid out into the crotch of my panties, and she told me in a mocking voice that I had pooped my panties. She took me over her lap again and started spanking me right on the big brown bulge in my panties. I felt it mash against my anus and through my legs. It was soft and I could tell that my own shit was now all over my front and back and in between my legs."

I asked her what happened then because I knew about women messing in their panties but, usually, they didn't go into what happened later, although being spanked over the bulge seemed to be a standard response.

"She pulled down my panties and made me step out of them. Everyone saw that my body down there was covered in brown poo. It was starting to smell, too. I was ashamed and totally gone," Mary Ann confessed. "Since I'm submissive, I was also wildly turned on and wet. She told me to wipe myself with my hand and gave me some paper towels to wipe my hand off. It was worse that her putting my nose in the poo like some dommes like to make you do, acting like you're a dog."

She looked down at Will. He told her to step out of the tub and he would clean it up. I took Mary Ann to my bedroom and made sure she had been able to clean herself thoroughly with a nice soft washcloth. I loaned her a pair of my nicest panties so she might feel better about herself.

As we were not with our husbands now, I asked how she had enjoyed having it off with Roger.

"He has a magnificent cock, Leslie," she said happily. "You are such a lucky lady, Leslie. Tell me how it was for you."

"Will knows how to use his cock," I answered. "Anyone who gets me to orgasm wins my vote. I always figured that he was good. You're lucky, too, sweetie."

"Do you want to do this again?" she asked.

"I love it that you are living with us now," I said. "I'd like to spend some time in bed with you, too. I hope we can do that, even though the men won't play together."

"Leslie, I want you to fuck me in both holes," Mary Ann said bluntly. "have you ever used a strap-on?"

"I told her I had played with a friend years and years ago, but no, since then I hadn't tried to fuck anyone," I concluded.

"I brought one with us," she grinned as she reached into her handbag and pulled out a white harness with a purple cock. "Put it on, Leslie, and then fuck me royally."

This was not a double dildo which would pleasure me as well as Mary Ann, but I adjusted the straps of the harness and fastened it around me, so the cock part was sticking right out of my crotch.

"What a nice cock you have, Leslie!" Mary Ann gleamed.

"All the better to fuck you with, sweetie," I responded in kind.

She lay back and spread her thighs and I found myself staring at her lovely wide cunt. I was pleased that I did not have to take on fucking her with this harness deal in her ass.

As I softly slid it in her wet snatch, I had this weird feeling of being otherworldly, because this cock was not part of me. I was an instrument servicing her need to have her vagina filled. So, as I moved in and out, I continued to feel that I was one of these nonbinary people I keep reading about. I liked being intimate with another woman, but the phallus created a distance between us.

After she had her orgasm, I slowly withdrew (since the phallus didn't do me the favor any male might of softening and shrinking) on my own timing and volition. I did kiss Mary Ann first on her lips and then on her labia. I did like the flavor of her secretions and was stimulated myself.

I decided that I needed to tell her that we would save my anal invasion for next time. Keep them coming back for more. She laughed and said she felt so good now that anything I wanted was her pleasure to provide.

"I'm going to take you up on that, sweetie," I laughed. "I can be a bit of a bitch on wheels, in case you didn't pick up on that," I said a bit more seriously.

"I'm going to spank you, now," I announced, as I sat on a chair in the living room, still bare. I motioned to her to get across my lap. She quickly obeyed my instruction.

I liked looking down on her pale white bottom draped over my thighs. I began spanking her, using my hand effectively and in a style that wouldn't leave it as sore as her bottom cheeks. They were growing redder with each spank. I heard her start to let out little cries and this stimulated me to spank faster and harder. Her bottom went past red to crimson and now she was crying full blast.

I stopped and reached with my finger between her legs. I poked gently into her twat and felt her sopping wetness.

"This turns you on for real, then, doesn't it?" I asked.

"Oh, it does, Miss Leslie," my sister-in-law responded.

"Well, if you're a good little girl, you'll get a chance next time to feel the kiss of my delightful thin cane," I promised.

"It would be my pleasure," she replied coolly.

I started thinking about caning my brother at the same time. Tomorrow.

12