Swinging for the Fences Ch. 03

Story Info
Cat has her first gay experience, then does a full swap.
6.7k words
4.67
7k
9
0

Part 3 of the 9 part series

Updated 12/05/2023
Created 11/27/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After dinner and a bottle of wine, the four of them sat in the living room. An awkward silence fell, until Tam spoke up.

"We'd be just as happy if you wanted to chill and watch a movie, but you two mentioned you wanted- something more?"

Cat blushed bright red, and squeezed Jonah's hand. Her heart leapt into her throat, the sound of blood rushing loud in her ears. She looked at her husband, one of those looks that communicated a thousand words between long term partners.

"If you're both interested as well, that would be nice," he told Tam.

She squeezed his hand again in thanks, she hadn't thought she'd be able to form words.

"What would you like to do? We can soft-swap, hard-swap, play separately or together, or just start out playing with our own partners in the same room."

"We don't want to be in separate rooms," Cat said quickly, managing to squeeze the words through the lump in her throat.

"That's usually what we prefer too," Rick said, reaching out to his wife. "I want to be near her."

"What would you two like to do?" Jonah asked.

Tam squeezed her husband's hand. "I'd love to go down on you, and I'm sure Rick would love to go down on Catherine."

Rick nodded hungrily.

Cat felt a flush of heat run through her, suffusing her cheeks. Her hands trembled a little and her heart beat fast in her chest. This was all so far outside of her comfort zone. She knew only one way to handle awkward situations, and that was to make jokes.

"Awww, and here I was hoping you'd go down on me," she said, looking at Tam.

"If that's what you want, hon. I didn't think you were bi, but I'm game if you're game." Tam grinned at her. "I'm sure these two will like it."

"Oh, I--" Cat stammered.

She hadn't been serious, she hadn't even considered... Or ever even thought about... Tam was cute, her grin was infectious. Could she? She wasn't gay, but... She looked at Jonah, hoping he'd give her some sign that he'd rather she didn't. This wasn't something they'd discussed before. Now that it was on the table, a part of her wanted to see what it was like, but could she? Jonah had a huge grin on his face. She could almost see text scrolling across his eyeballs, saying "DO IT DO IT DO IT" over and over again. She thought to herself, "I don't know what I expected..."

"I was joking, but..."

"Now you're curious. I can work with curious." Tam got up from her seat and held out her hands as she walked over to Cat. "Any time you want to stop tell me, okay?"

"Okay."

"We're going to go very slow, okay?"

"I'd like to buy you dinner first, but I'm kinda full already," Cat joked again trying to defuse tension only she felt, but took Tam's hands as the two of them sat down next to each other.

Cat twisted in her seat to sit facing the other woman, pulling one leg underneath her butt. Tam's black hair was short, and her eyes were a very light gray. She'd never noticed that before.

"You're very beautiful, Catherine." Cat blushed. "I'm going to touch you now, okay?"

She nodded, and Tam's hand stroked her cheek.

"Can I let your hair down? It's so lovely and soft." Tam said as she stroked Cat's hair.

"Mm-hmm."

Jonah always managed to pull her hair when he did, but Tam's deft fingers held her ponytail in place as she slid the tie down and tossed it on the table. Tam's lips were an inch from Cat's own. She could smell the sweet red wine on her breath, mixed with a hint of floral soap. Cat's lips parted, her head started to tilt.

Tam pulled back at the last second. "Can I take your cardigan off?"

Catherine managed to nod, and Tam's fingers started at the neckline, taking an age to undo each button. Cat wanted her to rip the garment off and get on with it, but the anticipation this was building was unreal. She undid button after agonizing button, so careful and slow. Tam pushed the garment open, sliding it off her shoulders and pushing it down, exposing Cat's arms. Tam's fingertips brushed her skin with the most delicate touch. Her small hands were very soft, so different than Jonah's with his rough skin and thick fingers. Not that he wasn't gentle of course.

Cat's head swam. Tam was so close, and acted so different than she was used to. The energy between them was intoxicating, making her want more and more, needing to touch her, to-- Cat didn't even really know what.

"Can I take your hoodie off?" Cat asked, the words surprising even to herself.

When Tam nodded, she ran her hands down Tam's sides. The slim figure under the baggy garment made her a little self-conscious. She'd never lost all the weight she wanted to lose after Sam was born. Jonah loved her just as she was, but sometimes she wished she could get back in the kind of shape Tam was in. She stomped on the feelings and pushed them to the side. Tam and Rick had seen her in a bikini and still wanted her here. Still, the niggling doubts remained as she ran her hands back up to the half zipper. She pulled it down, feeling a little silly.

She ran a finger down Tam's bare breastbone and reached for the hem of the garment. She pulled up and marveled at the pale skin of Tam's taught stomach. Tam lifted her arms and she pulled the hoodie off, fighting the instinct to fold it and tossed it onto the couch behind them.

The sight of Tam's bare chest caught her by surprise. She'd seen plenty of women naked at the gym, but this felt so strange. Her heart was beating heavy in her chest and she couldn't pull her eyes away from Tam's small perky breasts. They were pale, with dark areolae and large nipples, and she couldn't pull her eyes away from them.

"I'm going to take your top off too now, okay?" Tam's voice was almost a whisper, intimate.

Cat swallowed and nodded. Tam's slid her hands under the hem of her shirt, sliding up Cat's sides, pushing the shirt up. The soft hands running along her sides sent shivers up and down Cat's spine. The touch was almost electric. Cat lifted her arms as Tam guided the fabric around her large breasts and before she knew it, the top joined her vest in the pile.

Tam took Cat's hands in her own. "You still comfortable?"

"Yup," Cat lied.

She was very self-conscious right now, despite the bikini she'd worn the last time they saw Rick and Tam showing more skin than she was now. She was still excited to keep going though.

She glanced over her shoulder at Jonah who smiled at her. The bastard could read her mind sometimes. "ASS!" she thought to herself and had to suppress a giggle. Looking at him always made her feel safe and calmed her down. She looked back at Tam and smiled.

"Can I take your bra off?" Tam asked.

She'd known the question was coming, but it sent her heart straight back up into her throat. She swallowed again. This would be the first time any other guy saw her topless outside of doctors and nurses since she'd started dating Jonah. Rick's presence in the chair a few feet away lay heavy on her mind. She didn't want to stop though, and she liked Rick, so--

"Mm-hmm."

Tam scooted a little closer, their legs touching. She reached behind Cat and undid the clasp. The physical comfort of undoing her bra warred with the shame she felt at how far her breasts sagged now that they weren't restrained. She almost lost her nerve, but when she looked at Tam the other woman was smiling at her.

"They are beautiful," Tam said. "Can I touch them?"

She nodded again. She knew Jonah loved her boobs, and he kept telling her they looked amazing, despite her being forty-four and having breast fed both their kids. When she was being fair to herself, they did look great, but screw being fair if you could feel bad about yourself instead, right?

Tam cupped both of Cat's breasts in her small hands, feeling their heft. She brushed her palms along the sensitive skin and squeezed. Cat couldn't help a tiny moan escaping from her lips. Having her breasts played with was one of her favorite forms of foreplay and Tam knew exactly how to touch her. Fingertips brushed across her nipples and then circled outward around her areola.

"Do you want to kiss me?" Tam asked.

Cat nodded, not trusting her voice right now.

Tam leaned closer to her, her nose an inch away from her own, and held there for a long moment. The smell of Tam's lavender soap and the hint of wine on her breath filled Cat's world.

"You know you can touch me too if you want." Tam whispered.

Cat put her hands on the other woman's sides, feeling the soft skin over her taught stomach, the muscles flexing underneath like velvet sliding over steel. She never appreciated quite how slight and short Tam was.

She instinctively pulled the shorter woman closer to herself, and Tam climbed into her lap with her legs wrapped around her waist. Their lips met, the surprising softness of Tam's lips contrasting Jonah's perpetual stubble. Her soft, yielding lips and darting tongue were so different than the stiff lips and forceful tongues of her male partners. Her hand went to the back of Tam's head, her fingers running through the short but soft hair.

Tam's hand on her breast squeezed a little harder, and Cat moaned against Tam's mouth. Her own hands had gone to Tam's ass of their own accord. Something about the position made it make sense, and she squeezed hard. A moment of panic that she'd gone to far flashed through her and was gone as she felt Tam melt against her and moan. Her hands explored her ass through the fabric of her sweats, squeezing and rubbing, enjoying the tight flesh under her fingers. The kiss, the novel situation, idea that Jonah was watching her and probably loving every second-- It all drove her wild and without thinking she slipped her hands into Tam's waistband and grabbed her bare ass. When she realized what she'd done, she tried to pull away from the kiss, but Tam pulled her back in and pushed her butt into her hands.

The motion pushed her back a little, and the two of them lost their balance and tumbled. Cat landed on her back on the couch, her head pressed against Jonah's thigh, with Tam laying on top of her. They two of them burst out laughing. Cat could feel Tam's body shaking as she lay on top of her and wrapped her arms and legs around her.

"Having fun?" Jonah asked her.

She looked up at her love, the only one she'd been with in over twenty years now. "Mm-hmm!"

She felt Tam's mouth kissing along her collarbone and ran her fingers through her hair. She planted kisses down her chest on either side of her sternum, along the inner slope of her breasts. Tam's gentle lips brushing along the sensitive skin sent a pleasant shiver running through her. She pulled at Jonah and he scooted closer so she could put her head in his lap properly. His erection was straining in his pants, and she could feel it against the back of her head.

"You like what you see?"

"Mm-hmm."

"I can tell."

She looked at Rick who was sitting across the coffee table in his reclining chair. His sweatpants showed a significant bulge as well. She felt her cheeks flush bright red at the thought of Rick watching her topless, making out with his wife. A small part of her felt embarrassment at another man seeing her like this, but she stomped on that feeling and kicked what was left into a corner for good measure. What remained was a wicked sense of excitement. They liked watching her, eh? Well, she'd give both of them something to watch.

Still not quite believing what she was doing, she put her hands on the smaller woman's shoulders and applied light pressure. Tam started kissing her way down her stomach. Her hot breath on Cat's skin was intoxicating. She arched her back, pushing up against Tam's lips. Cat had never thought about other women this way, but she felt a powerful need to feel Tam's mouth on her pussy.

She felt Jonah's cock twitching against the back of her head and looked up at him.

"Isn't that uncomfortable?" she said, pushing against his cock a little.

"Very, actually."

"See, Rick was smart enough to wear comfortable pants to this party." She nodded at their host. "I'd help you out, but it looks like I'm a little busy. Rick might be able to help you out though?"

She had always known Jonah was bi, but they had no idea if Rick was. With his wife on her way down to her cunt, she didn't mind teasing Rick a little. Everyone always assumed all women were bi, so she felt pretty free to make the same assumption about him. To her great surprise, Rick spoke up in his deep voice.

"I'm game if you are?"

She felt Jonah's cock twitch against her faster than before and felt him swallow.

"I didn't realize you were bi."

"I enjoy sucking cock every so often, but that's about it." Rick shrugged. "And a mouth's a mouth."

"Do it somewhere we can see." Tam voice was muffled against Cat's abdomen.

Cat lifted her head so that Jonah could get up, and then scooted over so that she could put her head on the armrest. The motion put Tam's face right over her crotch, and she lifted her butt so that Tam could pull her pants and underwear down. Being naked in front of so many people was huge thrill, something she'd never done before in a sexual context.

The two women paused in their own play to watch the guys get started. Tam rested her head on Cat's stomach, laying on her side between Cat's legs. Cat stroked her hair on autopilot as she watched every move the guys made.

Jonah walked over to Rick's chair, their host sitting up straight. He reached for the button on Jonah's pants, slowly popping it open, then pulled the zipper down agonizingly slow.

Cat felt a grin forming on her face. Jonah's nickname of Big Mac was well-earned, and she was very curious to see how their friends would react to the sheer size of him. Rick tugged at Jonah's waistband, sliding his jeans down. The outline of his dick was clear in his boxer briefs, and Rick's eyes widen. When he pulled down Jonah's boxers, Rick let out a soft "holy shit" and Cat felt Tam stiffen against her.

"Impressed?" she whispered to Tam.

"And a little scared, that's going inside me later. And I thought Rick was big."

"Finish your appetizer first." Cat said, as she pushed Tam back down towards her pussy.

Seeing their reaction to Jonah had filled her with pride and warmth for her love, and given her a fresh boost of confidence. She lay back, watching as Rick took Jonah's cock in his hand and stroked it back and forth, sliding the foreskin over the head. Tam's mouth on her inner thigh took her by surprise. Looking down and seeing Tam's beautiful gray eyes and feminine features looking back up at her from between her thighs was a big thrill.

"Do you like watching your husband suck cock?"

"Mm-hmm."

"More than eating me out?"

"I like this more," Tam said as she planted a firm kiss on her labia. "But I see that less."

Before she could respond, Tam's tongue flicked out and ran along her labia, parting them a little as she went from bottom to top. She closed her eyes and sighed in pleasure. She loved it when Jonah went down on her, but having Tam's soft skin pressing against her sensitive inner thighs gave none of the discomfort from his stubble. She put her hand on the top of her friend's head and pressed down. Tam took the hint and pushed her tongue deeper between her labia, flicking her clit on the upstroke, before going back down to the entrance to her vagina.

"Oh yes, Tamara." She locked eyes with her friend, feeling a shiver of pleasure run through her as she looked into those slate gray eyes. She could get lost in those eyes. Tam shifted and slide fingers into Cat as her tongue focused on Cat's clit. Cat tilted her head back and moaned at the unexpected intrusion.

Over by the chair, she could see Rick bring Jonah's erect cock to his lips and suck the head inside. She'd learned decades ago about Jonah's past experimentation in college, and it had been a favorite masturbation fantasy ever since. Seeing it become real in front of her eyes, while her friend was eating her out in her first lesbian experience, was overwhelming in all the right ways.

When her orgasm came, she cried out in ecstasy clenching her thighs around Tam's eager face. She heard the other woman grunt as her legs clenched around her head. Her hips bucked involuntarily as Tam kept curling her fingers inside her cunt and flicking her clit with her tongue at just the right rhythm. Her fingers tightened in Tam's hair, pulling her face tighter against herself. When her orgasm finally subsided, she pulled Tam up to lie on top of her and kissed her, tasting herself on her friend's lips, smelling her own cunt on her breath.

The two of them lay there, Tam idly playing with Cat's nipple, watching Rick bob up and down on Jonah's cock. He could only fit a small part of his massive cock in his mouth, and that again filled Cat with pride at the idea that she could fit all of it down her throat when she really wanted to. She looked at her love, and they grinned at each other.

"Is he any good?"

"Definitely," Jonah answered in a husky voice, as Rick's hand slid up and down his exposed shaft. "Did you have fun?"

"She's very good, make sure to ask her for tips before we leave."

She glanced at Rick's erection straining in his pants.

"Hey Tam, mind if I go suck your hubby's cock?"

Tam clung to her for a second before letting go. "Be my guest."

The two of them disentangled, and Cat made her way over to the chair. She got on her knees in front of Rick and pulled his pants down as he lifted his butt. His cock was bigger than average, at least 7", just not quite as big as Jonah's. She had a powerful urge to just take all of him down her throat right away, but decided to tease him first.

All of her inhibitions were gone. The slight buzz from the wine the she'd had with dinner was certainly helping, but the mind-blowing orgasm Tam had given her was the main reason she felt so comfortable now.

She took Rick's cock in her hand and licked from the very base all the way to the tip. He moaned, his mouth still full of her husband's cock. She sucked his head into her mouth and twirled her tongue around it, relishing the taste and musty smell of him.

"Jonah, don't be rude." She chided. "Go entertain our hostess."

"Yes ma'am."

He moved away, and she looked up into Rick's eyes as she licked the side of his shaft.

"Tell me what you want to do to me," she said, then slid his large cock down her throat, moving up and down slowly.

He groaned at the sudden heat and pressure around his cock. His voice was unsteady as he told her about the things he had planned for her.

"I want to shove my cock in your cunt and make you cum again and again."

A little generic, but she could work with that. "What position do you want me in?"

"Which do you like best?"

He wasn't really that good at this dirty talk business, she'd expected better from a swinger.

"Hmm, I like being taken from behind and pinned to the mattress."

"Then I'll push you down and pin your hands above your head, and shove my cock in your cunt from behind." He moaned as she pushed more of him down her throat.

That was more like it. Rick seemed like he'd be a lot stronger than Jonah was, and the thought of his iron grip around her wrists as she struggled underneath him sent a shiver of pleasure down her spine. Six months ago, the thought of sucking a cock other than Jonah's would've never even occurred to her, and now she had most of Rick's down her throat and was picturing how it would feel inside of her. She'd have to talk to Jonah about Rick truly forcing himself on her, the thought of it was making her head swim.

"Cat, Rick, come join us," Jonah said.

She pulled Rick's cock from her throat and looked at her love on the couch. Tam was laying back against the back of the couch, her legs spread with Jonah kneeling between. His erection was twitching in his hands, just about ready to guide himself into their friend.

12