Swinging for the Fences Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Catherine stood up and pulled Rick out of his chair. She moved over to the couch, leading him behind her. When she stopped at the couch, he pressed up against her back, his erection pressing against her. It twitched as they looked down at their partners. Cat pulled away from Rick and sat down next to Tam, ignoring Rick for the moment. She looked at her husband. A mutual "Are you okay?" passed between them in that look, along with "Yes, I'm okay." She gripped his erection, feeling it pulse in her hand.

"Are you ready?" she asked, and he nodded.

She turned to Tam. "You ready too? Did he help you prepare?"

"You taught him well." Tam said, and Jonah grinned, his mouth still gleaming with Tam's juices.

Cat grasped her husband's cock tight, and guided it to Tam's cunt. She knew he needed that reassurance, the confirmation that she was okay and this wasn't cheating. The idea of watching her husband bury his gigantic cock inside of her friend made her head swim.

She felt a heat inside of herself, a floating feeling, crossing a bridge that cannot be uncrossed, combined with a dread and deep excitement. It was an almost indescribable feeling, but she knew she wanted to go on even if she and Rick didn't do anything else. The thought of Jonah fucking and coming inside of Tam, something they'd discussed everyone was okay with, made her feel dizzy with the intensity of emotion attached to it. Her love, who had only been with her for the last twenty years, was about to break that streak and she was going to be the one guiding his cock into the other woman.

She'd felt a little of this as they'd been discussing the possibility, but the reality was overwhelming in its intensity. Her palms got clammy, and a shiver ran down her spine. Her jaw started chattering as if she was freezing. Her hand trembled around Jonah's cock, and he looked down at her to see if she was alright.

She gave him a nervous smile and his answering grin sent a wave of love and warmth and comfort through her. He wasn't doing this because she wasn't enough, he wasn't cheating on her, he was enjoying their friends with her, and this was part of it.

"I love you, Bean," he whispered, as he looked deep into her eyes, into her very soul. "Now and forever, only you."

She leaned forward and kissed him, letting him taste Rick's cock on her mouth, enjoying the stubble on his lips against her own, and guided his cock into their friend.

She felt him moan against her mouth as he sunk into Tamara, her fingers twined in his short hair. Tam pulled her legs up to her chest, and Cat broke her kiss with Jonah so he could focus on his partner for the night.

She pulled Rick closer and pushed him down onto the couch. She climbed on top of him, pressing her impressive chest against him, feeling his hairy body against her sensitive nipples. She kissed him, and then looked over at Jonah who was sliding his cock slowly into Tam, deeper and deeper.

He paused and looked at her, his eyes half closed in pleasure. It only took him a second to realize what she wanted, and she loved him all the more for it. He reached out and grasped Rick's cock, positioning it at her entrance.

"I love you, forever and always," she whispered gazing deep into her husband's soul as she sank down onto Rick, pressing herself against his hand and down onto their friend's cock until all of it was inside of her and Jonah was just cupping his balls.

She shivered in pleasure at the feeling of being filled, something she'd craved all night, trembling on Rick's cock. The first new cock she'd had inside of her since college, the first in over twenty years. She wondered if Jonah had felt the same floaty dizzy hurt-excitement as she did and hoped he had.

Rick and Tam held hands, and Tam gasped and breathed her way through Jonah's 10" cock slowly filling her more than she'd probably ever been before. Tam locked eyes with her.

"Every night you take this?" she said between tightly controlled breaths.

Cat grinned at her. "Sometimes twice, and in the morning."

When she saw her friend's incredulous look, she added, "And on his lunch break when we can get away with it."

She watched as Jonah finally managed to fit most of his huge cock inside of Tam, and her friend held him steady for a sec so she could get used to the massive intrusion inside of her. The sight of that last inch of Jonah's cock protruding from Tam's bare mons made her clench tight on Rick's cock, who responded by rolling his hips and sliding in and out of her.

Rick had one hand on her hip, the other grasped her breast and squeezed. She looked down into his eyes, so brown they were almost black, and met his thrusts by rolling her own hips. He felt amazing inside of her, the slight curve of his cock touching all the right places. The floaty feeling was still there, combining disbelief in what was happening with unbelievably strong arousal.

She truly couldn't have done this without Jonah right next to her. Cat's hand rested on his arm so she could feel him moving as he slowly slid in and out of Tam. The connection she felt with her husband right now was so incredibly strong it threatened to overwhelm her completely, especially with how it came with them fucking other people.

She trembled as a small orgasm ran through her, intensified by the new cock inside of her, and her husband's proximity. Tam was moaning loudly right next to her as Jonah sped up, sliding an incredible amount of cock in and out with every thrust.

Tam's eyes were unfocussed, her breath becoming ragged. She screamed as she came, gripping the couch cushions. Jonah knew not to slow or stop, or even speed up, and Cat watched as her friend came again almost immediately on her husband's cock. The sight of it vanishing inside of her again and again, more than Rick's efforts significant though they were, drove her over the edge as well. She leaned on Rick's chest with one hand, her other still on Jonah's arm she bucked her hips against him and cried out.

Not long after her orgasm, she could feel Rick stiffen inside of her. She knew he was close, and she looked into his eyes as she clung to Jonah and whispered to Rick, "Fill me, cum inside of me."

The feeling of Rick shooting his load into her cunt sent her over the edge again, and she collapsed forward onto Rick. Jonah put a hand on her back, and she heard him gasp as she trembled from the sensation of Rick's pulsating cock inside of her. He was only the second person ever to cum inside her without a condom, and just thinking of that sent another shiver of pleasure through her.

She laid on top of Rick as Jonah's grip on her shoulder tightened. The noises he made as he came inside of Tam were so very familiar, and hearing them next to her brought on another wave of that feeling she really couldn't name. Her entire being swam in a sea of heat and she felt the ghost sensation of Jonah twitching as he came, though he was deep inside Tam instead. She felt him collapse onto her friend next to her, and turned her head.

Tam and Rick were still holding hands, their fingers entwined and squeezing tight. She looked deep into Jonah's eyes as he caught his breath and felt nothing but deep, warm love for her soulmate. She'd always known they'd be together forever, but this weird moment, with a strange man's cum leaking out of her, with her husband's cock shrinking inside of a strange woman, that certainty solidified further than she thought possible. Words were inadequate in a way they had never been before, and they just lay there smiling at each other for a moment that could have lasted for five seconds of five years.

When they disentangled, Rick got down between Tam's legs and cleaned her cunt out from what Jonah had left there. Jonah had sat down on the couch next to her, and took one look at Rick before pulling her up and scooting down so that she could sit on his face. The thought of his tongue catching every drop of Rick's cum as it dripped out of her was enough to give her another small orgasm. When she kissed him after, she could taste Rick and herself on his tongue.


Later that night, Catherine and Jonah were upstairs in their room. They weren't leaving until the day after tomorrow, and had the whole next day and night to look forward to. Cat was running a bath for herself to soothe her sore muscles from all the excitement earlier.

"Did you enjoy that?" Jonah had joined her in the bathroom, sitting naked on the toilet lid.

"Mmm, yes. You?"

"So much."

They sat holding hands and listened to the water filling the bathtub.

"That was unlike anything I've ever experienced before," Jonah said after a while.

"How so?"

"Watching you with Tam was fun and exciting-- When I watched you go down on Rick, it felt like someone had punched me in the head, but without the pain. The entire world spun around me, as if nothing was real but at the same time everything was."

She recognized some of what she'd felt herself, but was still a little cautious. "Are you still okay with all this?"

"What? Yes! No, definitely okay. It was an incredibly intense feeling, but very good at the same time."

"Kinda floaty?"

"Yes!"

She nodded, "I felt that guiding you into Tam."

She watched his erection grow as they were talking.

"That feeling was ten times stronger eating you out after," he said. "I've tasted another guy's cum before, I like it, but having it mixed with you, straight from your cunt... I thought my very soul was going to get washed away."

"So this is something you want to do more?"

"Yes!"

The lack of hesitation surprised and excited her. She'd expected him to like this, or she wouldn't have gone through with it, but quite how much was exhilarating.

"I want to as well." After along, drawn out kiss, she added. "I love you, Tato."

"I love you too, Bean."

"So we're okay then?"

"Yes, love. We're okay."

Catherine turned off the tap, purposefully bending over at the waist so she gave Jonah an eye full of her ass and hopefully her cunt as well. Her hair was tied up in a messy bun to keep it out of the water. She'd put a honey scented bath bomb in from the large assortment sitting on the counter, and slipped in enjoying the scorching hot water as it flowed up her legs. She winced as her body slipped past the surface, but soon sighed in delight. Taking a bath was a rare luxury.

"Join me?" She squeezed Jonah's hand.

He moved to slip in opposite her, but she shook her head.

"Sit behind me, I want you close."

As they settled in, he wrapped his arms around her stomach and held her close. She leaned her head back against his chest, enjoying the closeness and the heat of the water. Her thoughts went back to that evening. She relaxed into Jonah, feeling the boundary between their bodies fade.

"What do you think it is, that floaty feeling?"

"I'm not sure." He whispered back. "It's almost like--"

"Hmm?" she said after he didn't go on.

"You know when you have a bruise?"

"And you poke it?"

"Yes, and it hurts, but it feels good at the same time?"

"Go on."

"It feels like that, but for jealousy."

She closed her eyes and let the idea settle in her mind. None of her partners had ever given her any cause for jealously, but the description he gave was evocative.

"What do you think?" he asked, after she'd been quiet for a while.

"I kinda like that, yeah. It makes sense."

"I really like the feeling, It's very intense."

She nodded. "Me too."

"So how was he?"

She turned her head to lay her cheek against his chest and nuzzled him. "Never as good as you, Tato."

"I don't know, Tam was pretty great..."

She pinched him.

"Ow!" She could hear the grin in his voice. "No one can ever replace you, my love."

The sincerity in his voice flushed her entire body with heat so strong she thought the surrounding water should be boiling.

"Not even her tight stomach and even tighter pussy?"

"You are the hottest woman I have ever seen, she can't hold a candle to you on her best day," he whispered, "And stop with that tight pussy BS. Sex with you feels a thousand times better, because you are my soulmate."

How he always managed to say the perfect thing still baffled her. Her other partners always managed to put both their feet firmly into their mouth, but Jonah had been able to laser target her insecurities from the very start. She clung to his arms wrapped around her and wiggled closer to him.

When the bathwater had cooled, the two of them got out and rinsed off in the shower. Jonah washed his hair quickly and they sponged each other off, enjoying the intimate contact without needing to escalate anything. After drying off, they lay on the bed, her damp hair spread wide across the pillow, his head resting on her shoulder as she wrapped her arm around him.

"So you're really okay?" she asked him as he settled into her.

"Yup. I'd love to explore this more, if I'm honest. Are you okay too?"

"Yes, love. I'd love to figure out some way to do this more often as well," she said, squeezing him tight. "You know, I've been reading up on the swinging lifestyle."

He kissed her shoulder softly. "Oh?"

"There's this... ritual couples do after playing with others," she whispered. "That's what they call having sex with others, 'Playing'."

"Ritual?" he prompted.

"Ah, yes. They call it 'reclaiming'."

"Reclaiming?"

"Yeah... After being with someone else, a couple makes a point of having sex together soon after, to 'reclaim' their partner as their own." She paused. "It's supposed to be quite intense."

"Huh." She felt his cock twitch, making clear his disinterest was completely feigned.

"I think it's something that happens a lot in relationships where it's primarily or exclusively the woman playing, but I read full swingers do it as well."

He stayed quiet, though his twitching cock spoke loudly enough.

"Is that something you'd be interested in doing as well? Whenever we're done playing with others and are alone again?"

"Mmmm."

"You can pin me to the bed and take me, scrape the other guy's cum from my cunt with your cock and fill me with a fresh load?" She felt him twitch against her. "Is that something you'd like to do? To hear me beg you to fuck me, take me, pound my cunt with your massive cock, stretch me out, ruin me for anyone else, and claim me as only yours once again by filling me with your seed?"

She felt him squirm against her as she spoke, and by the last sentence, he sprang to life. He grabbed her by the wrists and pushed her hands above her head, pinning her to the bed with one hand. His knees parted her legs roughly and his weight landed on top of her.

They roleplayed this occasionally, but the ferocity in his movements, the shortness of his breath, the sheer animal lust she felt radiating from him right now drove her wild. She went from wanting him inside of her to a burning need to have him take her in two heart beats. She looked into his eyes, saw them glazed with the need to be in side of her, and struggled against him.

"You want to fuck me?" she whispered. "You want to be inside of me?"

"Yes..." He grunted, trying to push her legs apart.

"Is it because I fucked your friend? Because I let him cum inside of me?" Saying it out loud was thrilling, and sent a shiver down her spine. Feeling what it did to Jonah was even better. His grip on her wrists was painfully tight, and she had to squirm underneath him to keep him from finding her cunt.

"I loved how he fucked me, loved feeling his cum coat my insides as he came deep inside of me." She'd never seen him like this. He was always afraid of hurting her, always afraid of going too far, despite years and years of assurance that this was what she wanted. The bed creaked underneath them as she fought to keep him at bay, until he finally managed to overpower her and sink his cock into her.

Normally, he was gentle, careful not to hurt her when he penetrated her, but not this time. He slammed his cock into her cunt all the way, and she screamed in pleasure as she stopped fighting him and wrapped her legs around his waist.

Never before had he managed to overcome her struggles without her letting him win, and the feeling of finally being taken despite her best efforts was exhilarating. He attacked her cunt with a ferocity she had never experienced from him; long, deep strokes right from the start, driving into her. She never even tried to keep her voice down, and relished the thought of Rick hearing what it sounded like when someone really, truly fucked her.

Her orgasm built quickly as she met him thrust for thrust, feeling her cunt stretch around his massive cock. When she came, it never subsided and she thrashed around in ecstacy until she felt him stiffen inside of her and then, immediately and without his usual warning, fill her with his cum.

The feeling of him pulsing inside of her intensified her orgasm even further, and she clung to him with arms and legs as her vision blurred and dimmed at the edges. His grunts filled her ears and washed away the outside world as she screamed his name. They lay like that for a long time, his cock still inside of her, until they finally rolled over and fell asleep with the lights still on.

12