Swinging in the Caribbean

Story Info
Married couple make quick friends with lesbian bodybuilders.
10.5k words
4.52
19.1k
33
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
fbblvr37
fbblvr37
262 Followers

I was so excited we were finally here, my wife Stacey and I really needed this vacation. We both work and with 2 kids it seems like we never get a chance to slow down. We had been to this Caribbean resort before a couple years ago and the kids loved it, so we decided to go with a sure thing.

The day before was filled with travel and we were all pretty exhausted by the time we got into our room. Today was our first full day as we made our way into the pool area. The grounds of the resort were huge and there were pools and water slides for all ages.

We made our way to the kid pool and found an area in the back that had some open lounge chairs. There was a whole row that was available so we took 4 chairs for the family to spread out. We had put our sunscreen on up in the room so the kids were already off splashing in the pool.

I took my shirt off and settled right into my lounge chair to take in the warm weather and beautiful sites. My wife was taking her shirt off next to me and looking as beautiful as ever. I hit the lottery when I met my wife Stacey. She is smart, funny, beautiful and has an amazing body. She is about average height, maybe a little taller than most women, but she has the most amazing curves.

She has big round natural breasts a nice flat narrow waist and big hips with a big round butt. She has grown to be confident of her curves and now uses them to drive me crazy. I would like to think I had a small part in developing her confidence since I always told her how beautiful she was and how I loved her body.

After 15 years of marriage we still can't keep our hands off each other. Having 2 young kids definitely put a damper on things, but we still managed to carve out time to be intimate. She caught me admiring her and gave a small knowing grin and bent over to give me a passionate kiss.

"We finally made it." She said.

"Time to relax." I said as I layed back.

She pulled her long brown hair back into a ponytail and relaxed in the chair next to me. She was lucky and didn't burn very easy, so she started out under the blanket of the sun while I took cover under the umbrella.

I like to think I am a pretty good catch myself. Both my wife and I work out pretty regularly to stay healthy. For the last 4 years I had really been hitting the weights and managed to get some pretty good size on my frame. I actually have abs for the first time since I was a scrawny teenager.

I have always wanted to have huge muscles but never really put in the time. Now that I am starting to show some good progress I am really motivated to keep packing on the size. As I get closer to 40 I feel like I want to take more control of my life.

Stacey reached over and ran her hands along my abs and caressed my wide thick pecs. She made it clear that she loves my muscular physique as well and was always slipping in little feels here and there.

"I don't know how I am going to contain myself with you half naked next to me this whole week. You are such a stud" She declared.

I immediately started to get an erection from the attention.

"Oh my god Babe, we have barely been here 10 minutes. You're going to drive me crazy." I responded.

"I can see that, you better go jump in the cold water before you scare somebody with that monster." as she motioned toward my shorts.

"New rule, you aren't allowed to touch me for the next 5 days." I said.

"That's going to be impossible, you are too hot."

"Thanks babe, you are pretty hot yourself." I smiled at her.

We managed to calm down and relax under the sun and I finally got my massive erection under control. The one bad thing about having a big cock was trying to keep it hidden when I got excited.

As the morning progressed the whole area was starting to fill in with people. We remembered from the last time we were here how hard it was to find seating, which is why we got an early start today.

"Excuse me, are these seats taken?" There was a woman behind us that was asking about the last 2 seats that were available in our area.

"Nope, they're all yours." My wife responded. She was the extravert in the family, so she was always more than willing to start up a conversation with strangers.

"Oh thank goodness, these may be the last seats in the whole resort." The woman responded. She waved the rest of her family over and started to put her stuff down.

I looked over and was blown away with the vision before me. She had on a cover-up over her swimsuit but I could still tell this woman was built like a bodybuilder. She was very tall with broad shoulders and I could see definition on her upper chest which was slightly exposed from the v shaped neckline of her shirt. The cover-up had no sleeves and her arms looked very built and had a nice large vein running down the length. When she moved her arms it looked like she was flexing because the bicep would ball up at the slightest movement.

She looked like she had a beautiful face, but I couldn't see her eyes because she was wearing big sunglasses. She had long beautiful black hair that was slicked back in a tight ponytail which trailed down to the middle of her back.

I have always had a bit of a fetish for muscular fit women. I don't know why, but I have always been extremely attracted to the look of a female bodybuilder. I used to be able to identify most of the elite bodybuilders when I was younger and had time to obsess over my fetish. My wife has no idea how much I love the look. I would encourage her to lift with heavier weights and compliment her on the little bit of muscle she has, but most of what I say usually goes right over her head.

I was captivated by the woman as I watched her muscles dance and move with every movement. Thankfully I was on the other side of my wife looking across her so she couldn't see how much I was gawking unless she turned her head away from the woman to look back at me.

"We learned the hard way last time we were here how hard it is to find seating." My wife continued.

I was frozen numb while my wife casually carried on a conversation. This woman's calves were amazing. Her skin looked paper thin and I could see every detail of her muscles as they bulged out showing striations all over.

"Yeah, this place is crazy, it's our first day. My name is Diana." She came over to the end of my wifes chair and the women shook hands. Wow she looked even more incredible and virile as I got a closer look.

"I am Stacey and this is my husband Mark." She motioned over to me and I extended my hand to shake hers.

"Nice to meet you Diana." I said.

Just then the rest of her family showed up and nothing could have prepared me for what I saw next.

"This is my wife Alina, and my daughters Stephanie and Chloe."

"Hi, I see you have already made friends with our neighbors." Alina said as she came around to shake our hands. She had a huge friendly smile, but what blew me away was the size of her body.

She was clearly also a bodybuilder, but unlike Diana who was taller with hard shredded muscles, Alina was huge with big dense muscles. I couldn't think of a bodybuilder that could equal her size. Her arms looked like they were bigger than mine which were now measured almost 16 inches.

"Hi, I am Stacey."

"Hi, nice to meet you, I am Mark." I said.

Alina was an imposing figure. She was probably a couple inches taller than my wife with shoulder length brown hair and bold red highlights. Her muscles looked big and hard with deep grooves separating each muscle.

"Great to meet you guys." Alina said. Like Diana, she also had a pretty face with a big warm smile. They were both incredibly friendly and outgoing. Their two girls waved from the end of the row.

"Stephanie is 14 and Chloe is 7." Diana explained.

"Hello, aren't you both such beautiful girls." My wife adorned. She loved kids and was always great with them. Diana and Alina continued laying out towels and getting their things out.

I tried to act casual and relax, but I couldn't stop looking over and stealing glances at the muscular women. They started applying sunscreen to the kids and just then our kids came running over from the pool soaking wet.

"Oh, now who are these little ones?" Diana asked.

"This is Lily, she is 8 and my son Connor over there is 12." My wife introduced the kids to the family. My daughter stared at Alina and Diana in wonder.

"Wow, you have big muscles!" Lily blurted out to Alina with the bluntness of an 8 year old.

"I sure do, there aren't many women with bigger arms than these." With that Alina raised her arms up and struck a double bicep pose displaying the most amazing arms I have ever seen. Her biceps balled up to the size of an orange. They looked hard and defined with a huge split down the middle.

"Whoa, they are bigger than daddy's." Lily said with amazement.

"Mooom!" Stephanie said clearly embarrassed. This probably happened a lot and the teenager was showing her displeasure.

"Honey, it's not nice to talk about other people's bodies." Stacey said disciplining our daughter.

"It's okay, I get this a lot, especially with the young ones." Alina replied.

I was staring at Alina's arms taking in every detail. They were fantastic, the ball of her bicep just sprang to life and was bulging out of her arm in all directions. For the second time today I got another erection, this one was raging hard with lust. Thank goodness my wife was tending to my daughter as I quickly laid my iPad across my lap in a feeble attempt to cover myself up.

"Dad I want to go on the water slides. Can you take me?" My son said coming up next to me. I was so enraptured by the amazing sight that he startled me back to reality.

"Oh hey buddy, we just got here and I wanted to relax a little bit with my book before we hit the slides." I responded. For one thing you couldn't tear me away from my chair right now, I had the best show in the place. For another reason, I couldn't stand up unless I wanted everybody to see my enormous erection.

"Please Dad!" Connor said pushing the subject. Luckily for me Diana chimed in with a great suggestion.

"I bet Stephanie would go with you, she has been dying to try out the slides. If it's okay with your parents." Diana suggested.

I looked over to Stephanie who seemed good with the arrangement and back at my son who wasn't sure. He has a tendency to be shy and waited for other kids to make the first move.

"Yeah, I think that would be okay." I responded.

My wife looked a little unsure but didn't really protest.

"Come on Connor, let's go!" Stephanie came over eager to make an escape and ushered my son away.

"Be sure to check back in periodically." My wife called after them.

"Okay Mom." My son responded and just like that they were off.

I looked over at my daughter and Chloe who were talking with each other like longtime friends. Before I knew it they were off to the pool together splashing and having a good time.

"Wow that worked out well." Diana commented as she pulled off her cover-up revealing her chiseled body underneath. She was wearing a very revealing two-piece bikini. She got the sunscreen out so she could apply it to Alina.

I don't think we realized it, but my wife and I were both staring at these incredible women. They didn't seem to notice or mind that they were holding our attention and seemed to be enjoying the process of applying sunscreen to each other.

Alina peeled off her shirt and was enormous, every muscle on her body was developed to the extreme. Diana was applying sunscreen to her wide back which had slabs of muscle all over. It looked like she was flexing her lats because they flared out creating a wide V shape down to her waist. Her traps looked like two huge balls on either side of her neck.

It was very erotic watching the two of them. Diana took her time rubbing the sunscreen in to every peak and valley of her muscular partner. Her back was so big it seemed like it took forever as she seductively rubbed it in.

She moved down to her butt which twitched and hardened ever so slightly causing ripples of striations to show on her big round glutes. Diana continued this process moving down the back of her legs and finishing on her calves. Everywhere her hands traced would harden a little causing the muscles to dance.

Alina turned around so she was now facing our direction. She turned her head to the side so she was looking away from us out over the huge resort. I took my opportunity and kept staring at their bodies with rapt attention.

Diana kept applying the sunscreen in slow sexy circles starting with her massive round shoulders and moving down to her huge thick chest. Like a lot of female bodybuilders her boobs were small, but I kind of liked that it didn't take away from her massive pecs. I could see Alina playfully bouncing her pecs as Diana was rubbing in the sunscreen. They were so big and wide each one looking like the size of a basketball.

The show continued as Diana moved down to her visible six-pack abs. Her stomach wasn't flat because each ab was so big and developed that it bulged out causing deep crevices in between each muscle. It looked like she was flexing them but then she looked down as Diana was working and tightened them causing the crevices to deepen and her abs to bulge out even more. Her side obliques hardened up making her look like a statue. Diana giggled and playfully ran her hands up and down Alina's sides.

Diana continued down to her massive legs as Alina kept watching her work enjoying her partner's attention. My erection was throbbing as it pressed up against my swim trunks begging for release, but there was nothing I could do as I sat there helplessly mesmerized by the show.

"My turn." Diana declared as she stood up handing the sunscreen over to Alina. I averted my eyes as Diana turned around so she and Alina were both facing our direction. She flipped her ponytail to her front and gave an audible sigh as Alina started to rub the sunscreen into her back.

Not able to control my urges any longer I looked back in their direction taking in Diana's beautiful form through the corner of my eyes. She was looking down and clearly enjoying her rub down.

She wasn't as big as Alina, but her muscles were still very big. Diana was more lean with way more visible detail in her muscles and was shredded all over. She was very tall and looked at least 3 inches taller than Alina.

She had nice sized perky breasts that sat perfectly on her developed pecs. They looked too perfect to be natural but if they were enhanced the plastic surgeon was amazing.

Her face looked angelic with a slight smile, and every couple of minutes I could hear a moan of pleasure. Maybe I was being self conscious but it looked like she was staring directly at my crotch which was still pushing on my shorts with a massive erection.

After what seemed like forever she finally turned around to face Alina so she could apply the sunscreen to her front. I now had a full view of her backside which was glistening from freshly applied sunscreen.

I could see the muscle definition all over her back with a nice wide "V" taper down to her extremely small waist. It looked like I could wrap my hands around her waist it was so small.

She had bulging muscles I never knew existed coming out of her upper leg by her hips. Her butt was hard and round which would ripple with striations at the slightest movement. Her hamstrings had cords of muscle that ran down the back of her legs. Her calves were very defined and bulged out nicely with a deep split down the middle.

"Thanks honey!" I heard Diana say as Alina finished up. They gave each other a long passionate kiss that cleared up any doubts of them being a couple.

They both settled into their lounge chairs to relax and I finally had a chance to try and get my erection under control. Amazingly my wife also seemed so caught up in these two women that I don't think she noticed my raging boner.

It took every ounce of willpower that I possessed to keep my eyes straight ahead and not look across to the muscular goddesses that were sunbathing 3 chairs down.

"So Stacey, since you guys have been here before would you recommend a good place to eat?" Diana said striking up a conversation with my wife. There was one empty chair between the two as my wife looked over. I took my opportunity and looked over as well.

"There is a small marina close to the hotel that has some nice restaurants and shops. It's the only place we found to get a good cheeseburger so it's usually a hit with the kids."

Diana chuckled which caused her abs to tighten up showing amazing development not only on her tummy but also her side.

"That is tempting, Alina and I have been dieting down for this vacation and we are ready to eat." Diana responded.

"The hotel has some nice restaurants as well, they are just really expensive."

"All I can think about is a cheeseburger now." Diana said dreamily.

"That's where we are going tonight, start the vacation off right." Stacey responded.

My wife and Diana talked a little more about places to eat and before long we were all chatting together. These women were so outgoing and funny, I couldn't believe my luck.

The whole time the women were talking I was taking in every detail of their amazing bodies. It almost seemed like both women were doing things for my benefit. A quick bicep flex or a little calve flex while they stretch. Their bodies were so well conditioned that any movement seemed to showcase their muscles.

My wife got most of the attention though, they were very complimentary almost to the point where I think they were flirting with her. Stacey seemed oblivious but liked the compliments nonetheless.

The kids were doing great, happy with their new friends and would only require a little attention every now and then. They were otherwise off playing and leaving the adults along to converse.

Needless to say, I was extremely turned on the entire day. I couldn't get over the beauty of Diana and Alina's muscles. The fact that they were also beautiful and funny didn't help either.

There was also a very playful and sexual side to them. They couldn't keep their hands off each other, and had no problems with public displays of affection. None of it was helping my constant erection that I am sure had been noticed by everyone by now including my wife.

We spent the whole day at the pool and even had lunch all together laughing and having a good time.

Eventually my kids were getting pretty tired and we needed to get out of the sun. We said our goodbyes but all planned to meet at the burger spot we mentioned earlier for dinner.

Surprisingly on our walk back up to the room all my wife could talk about was how awesome she thought Diana and Alina were. She made comment about how she didn't know women could have muscles that big, how funny they were, and how pretty she thought they were.

I agreed with all her thoughts but played it cool and kept most of the compliments about the woman's physical appearance to myself. I was a man in heaven and my wife couldn't be more on board.

I would bet most men would probably be self conscious measuring themselves up to these women, but I loved it. I especially loved hearing my wife talking about their strength with such adoration.

I never considered telling her my secret fetish for muscular women, but maybe she is more open to it than I thought. For now, I planned on keeping it to myself and enjoying this amazing opportunity.

We got back to the room and everyone took turns taking showers and getting ready to go out for dinner. In a couple of hours we were ready to meet our new friends at the harbor.

They were already waiting outside the burger restaurant when we arrived. Alina and Diana were wearing casual tops and shorts, but nothing looked average on these two amazing women.

fbblvr37
fbblvr37
262 Followers