Swinging in the Caribbean

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

They gave my wife a quick hug, but were eager to eat as we walked in to request a table. We were seated in a booth with the kids at a table next to us.

Like at the pool the conversation was easy and fun as we recapped the events of the day and talked about our lives back in the states.

We learned that they were both avid bodybuilders who have been competing for many years now. They both were personal trainers and have been together for 15 years.

The food came so we didn't have time to dive into much more. We were all pretty hungry and didn't take long to devour our food. Everyone got cheeseburgers and all agreed that they were pretty good.

"Oh my goodness that was awesome." Alina commented.

"That was pretty good. We have been dieting hard the last month so this was our first guilty pleasure meal in a long time." Diana added.

"Dieting? You guys look amazing how could you be dieting." Stacey asked perplexed. She clearly had no idea about a bodybuilders diet. I knew how hard it was to look the way they did so I had a small idea what they were talking about.

"Thank you, but In order to build this much muscle and still be lean we need to have a very strict diet. There is a show coming up that we have been really working hard for, plus we wanted to look good for our vacation." Diana explained.

"This competition is the first of it's kind. Have you ever heard of Hard Body Studio?" Alina asked excited.

We both shook our heads not really knowing about it. I think I may have heard about a couple B movies from this studio that came out recently. The movies look like they have a lot of bodybuilders in them so I have really been wanting to see them.

"Well this studio is sponsoring a new bodybuilding show that we hope will be better than the Olympia competitions. The prize money is supposed to be huge compared to any other show." Alina continued.

"That sounds amazing." I said. Knowing that female bodybuilders make little money at these competitions, it would be great for the sport if the women could get paid better.

This clearly was an exciting topic for the women. It sounds like this may help give a little resurgence back to female bodybuilding and really piqued my interest about Hard Body Studio.

The girls were very hopeful about the show. They had to apply and get invited out to LA to compete. The show will have over $5 million in prizes with the biggest money going to the male and female bodybuilders.

It sounds like even the criteria for the contest are a little clearer for the bodybuilders as well. The Physique, Figure, Fitness, and Bikini following the IFBB rules, but the bodybuilders are based on the three "S's", Size, Symmetry, and Striations.

There were a couple other details about posing and dress code, but it sounded like the bigger the better. There has always been the controversy around how big female bodybuilders should get so I found it very interesting how vastly different this sounded.

"You guys are so awesome, you have to go out with us tonight." Alina said enthusiastically.

"That sounds fun, but what about the kids?" Stacey asked.

"They can all bunk up in one of our rooms. Steph can watch them, she babysits all the time for us and a bunch of families in our neighborhood." Alina answered.

I nodded my approval as we looked at each other and my wife seemed generally excited at the proposition.

"Okay sure, that sounds like fun." Stacey agreed.

"Yeahh! This will be great!" Alina exclaimed with her usual excitement.

We made arrangements and decided all the kids will stay in our room. It seemed like they had something planned with their room and didn't want the kids staying there.

It was fine, we didn't care if all the kids stayed in our room. It was going to be a night out clubbing so we needed to dress nice. My wife was so excited, she loves to get dressed up and go dancing.

We got some ice cream for the kids, hung out a little longer and headed back to our rooms to get ready for the night.

Part 2

There was a knock on the door and I opened it to find Diana and Alina standing in the hallway with Stephanie and Chloe. The women were dressed very nicely and were stunning to look at.

Diana had on a skin tight white dress that stopped a couple inches above her knee. It was sleeveless with thin straps holding it up and a long v cut showing her cleavage or more accurately her pecs. The material of the dress was very thin and did nothing to hide her sculpted body underneath. I could see her abs clearly and she must not have been wearing a bra because her nipples looked big as they were poking out from her ample breasts.

Alina was wearing a tight red dress that was completely strapless exposing her massive upper chest, shoulders, arms, and back. It clung to her waist and butt and stopped mid thigh showing off her massive developed legs.

Diana walked in first and gave me a big strong hug. She smelled amazing and I couldn't help but notice that she stood about an inch taller than me as I looked up into her beautiful brown eyes. I considered myself tall at six feet high and was accustomed to looking down at most people. She was wearing what looked like 3 inch heels, but still, the whole experience of this tall strong woman towering over me was intoxicating.

Diana looked stunning all done up with make-up. She looked like a model from the neck up with perfect fine features.

She continued into the room to give my wife Stacey a hug and was followed by Stephanie and Chloe. Alina came in the rear and greeted me with a big smile and also gave me a big strong hug. It was like hugging a statue as I wrapped my arms around her massive shoulders. I could feel her chest pushing into me like 2 hard orbs.

Alina was also wearing very tall heels but I still stood a couple inches taller. Her massive size made up for it and I still felt smaller standing in her presence. She wore her hair up in a stylish bun leaving as much of her defined muscular flesh exposed as possible.

Alina walked over and embraced my wife joining Diana and Stephanie who were all showering each other with compliments, telling each other how beautiful they looked.

I never considered my wife short but I couldn't believe how small she looked next to these amazonian women. She was wearing high heels as well and was just barely taller than Stephanie who was wearing sandals. Diana looked like she was a whole head taller.

My wife looked amazing tonight in her purple dress. The dress had a plunging neckline that revealed an amazing amount of cleavage. She typically didn't wear something so exposing because of all the attention she gets when we go out, but today she must have been feeling liberated.

I am surprised she even owned a dress like this because of the amount of stares she gets. It is a huge turn-on for me when other people stare at her that I love it when she wears it. The dress was very simple and hugged tightly to her small waist and then stretched out around her big butt stopping a couple inches above her knees.

We made sure the kids were all set for the evening and gave the older kids instructions for when to get the younger kids to bed. We all said our goodbyes for the evening and made our way down to the hotel bar.

We found a small round table with four high top chairs and ordered drinks. The women jumped into conversation talking about kids and I just kicked back and enjoyed the view of all these spectacular women chiming in every once in awhile when I could.

Diana and Stacey were totally absorbed in conversation at one point that I noticed Alina had lost interest. She was to my right and she had her right arm on the table and appeared to be checking out her own bicep.

I was captivated as I watched her flex her bicep into a rock hard ball and then rub it with her left hand. I could see every detail of her bicep under her paper thin skin. My erection was almost instant and I could feel my cock growing along the length of my leg.

It was like time stood still as I stared wide eyed in amazement. I sensed I had probably been staring for too long and glanced up to find that Alina was watching me with a grin on her face that said she knew what I was thinking.

My face turned beet red and I looked down in shame. I felt Alina's hand on my leg under the table and looked up again meeting her eyes. Her smile had warmed and she looked at me nodding that it was okay.

She rubbed my leg reassuringly and unwittingly ran her hand right over the head of my engorged penis. Now it was her face that showed shock as she looked into my eyes. Not stopping there she ran her hand up the length of my shaft feeling it's length and size out of curiosity.

I tried to act casual as she rubbed my cock up and down a couple times before removing her hand. She mouthed the word "Wow" to me and took a drink eyeing me like her next prey. The whole time my wife and Diana were oblivious as they were still talking about something they were passionate about.

"So Mark, it looks like you workout with weights, how long have you been lifting?" Alina asked showing new found interest in me.

I was still in shock by her boldness but came to my senses fast enough and decided to play along. I couldn't believe she just stroked my cock under the table, and was obviously impressed.

"I have been serious with weights for about 4 years now." I answered.

"You look good, that's pretty good progress for only 4 years."

"Thanks. How about you, how long have you been working out?"

"Oh lets see, I started when I was about 20, so 15 years."

"Wow."

"It's my lifestyle, as you can probably tell Diana and I love it." Alina said.

Diana must have heard her name because she directed her attention to our conversation.

"Love what?" Diana asked.

"Working out with weights." Alina answered.

"Oh yeah, I love feeling strong." Diana responded with excitement.

"Let's see a flex Mark, show us your bicep." Alina chidded.

"Yeah come on Mark, don't be shy." Diana followed up.

"Okay." I said reluctantly. I was actually pretty proud of how my biceps look now, but in the presence of women with bigger arms than me I was a little reluctant.

I pulled my right sleeve back and gave a hard flex causing my bicep to rise up. Both ladies took turns feeling my arm all over. It was pretty cool, they seemed genuinely impressed as they took their time to size me up.

"Very nice, so how big are they? 16 inches?" Alina guessed.

"Yeah, good guess. I just got to 16 inches a couple weeks ago." I said.

"So how big do you think my arms are?" Alina asked as she proudly raised her right arm flexing hard.

"I have no idea, it looks huge." I said.

She kept her arm up flexing hard. "Go ahead, it won't bite, give it a good feel and guess how big." She insisted.

I looked reluctantly at my wife who gave the nod for me to go ahead.

I put my hand over the her big bicep and couldn't believe how hard and defined it felt. Her bicep was beautiful as I felt around feeling her smooth warm skin. Before I started to drool I let go nodding with appreciation.

"You too Stacey, give it a squeeze." Alina demanded.

Stacey reached up with one hand feeling it's size. Her hand looked so small as she tried to get her fingers around it's size. She reached up with her second hand so she could get a better feel.

"Wow!" My wife exclaimed as the sheer awe of Alina's power registered in her mind.

"So what do you think? How big?" Alina asked looking at me.

"Aww, I really don't know, you must have bigger arms than me, they feel huge." I said unsure how to answer.

"Yeah babe, sorry, her arms are definitely bigger than yours." Stacey chimed in.

"Right now they measure 17 inches, they get as big as 17 in a half inches in the off-season." Alina said proudly.

"That's amazing, they look fantastic." I complemented.

"Thanks, so who do you think has bigger arms, me or Diana?"

I looked over at Diana who was acting modest. She clearly had big arms too, but they couldn't be as big as Alina's.

"Yours are bigger." Stacey said to Alina. She looked from Stacey to me.

"Well, what do you think Mark?" Alina asked.

"Yours I guess." I responded to Alina.

"Wrong. It was kind of a trick question." Alina responded.

"What do you mean?" I asked.

"Well, Diana has bigger arms than me flexed, but mine are bigger unflexed. I have 15 and a half inches unflexed and hers are 15 inches. But when she flexes her arms grow to 17 and a half inches. It's unbelievable to see, show them hon." Alina begged.

Diana rolled her eyes and brought her right arm up and flexed her bicep. The transformation that happened before my eyes was spectacular. Her bicep seemed to triple in size forming a tall peak. It even looked like it had a point at the top as it rose above her shoulder. Her bicep had a deep split halfway up that made it look like she had a bicep on top of her bicep.

Diana's bicep also had much more definition than Alina. She had striations running the length of the bicep showing cords of muscle. Usually if a level line was drawn from the shoulder to the bicep, most bodybuilders would either be the same height or the bicep would be lower than the shoulder. Diana's bicep was noticeably taller than her shoulder by inches and she had very developed shoulders. It was shocking how high the bicep rose up, I had never seen anything so remarkable.

The sight of her amazing bicep took Stacey and my breath away, we were stunned into silence. Just to add to the dramatic affect, Diana straightened her arm slowly making the bicep almost disappear and flex again demonstrating the incredible transformation.

"Oh my." I heard my wife say breathlessly as she looked in awe.

"Isn't it beautiful? I could stare at that bicep all day, I love it." Alina said passionately.

"Can I..." My wife asked tentatively.

"Of course." Diana replied leaning her right bicep toward Stacey.

My wife cupped her bicep with both hands and explored in wonder. It really looked like she was enjoying herself as she caressed Diana's arm. She pumped her arm a couple of times to make it rise and fall as Stacey was holding on. This made my wife giggle as she continued to explore.

Diana also seemed to be enjoying the attention as the two seemed to be having an intimate moment. She started twitching her peak and rolling her fist to make it change shape and ripple. It almost looked like my wife was going to start sucking on her bicep right there, but she finally let her hands drop as the two women smiled at each other and giggled together.

I was too scared to ask if I could have a feel, but it was probably for the best since I was about to blow my load from just looking at her amazing bicep.

Diana now had her arm around my wife as they continued talking almost nose to nose, and it looked like they were holding hands. As the night progressed Diana and Alina were definitely getting more touchy feely.

Not much later we finished our drinks and made our way to the club in the resort. The music was pumping as we walked in and the three women immediately found their way to the dance floor. I was a little hesitant but Diana grabbed my arm and dragged me out to join them.

The sexual energy was at an all time high as Alina started to grind with my wife who seemed more than willing to participate. Diana wrapped her arm around my waist and started to grind on me. I looked over at my wife who was lost in the dance and didn't care what was happening.

Diana could feel my reluctance, so she grabbed onto my hand and guided it toward her hard butt as she continued to grind on me. I finally let go of my inhibitions and grabbed on reaching my other hand around.

We danced for a while switching up partners and positions as we all took turns grinding each other. At this point all modestly was out the door and we were all just having a good time.

My wife has always been a party animal, but I was amazed at how free she was with the whole situation. Was it possible she was into these woman. She definitely seemed to be enjoying the attention they were giving her.

We had been dancing for a while and it looked like the ladies wanted to change up the scenery.

Alina leaned in "Do you guys want to come up to our room and smoke some pot?"

"Hell yeah!" My wife immediately responded to my surprise.

"Let's go." Alina responded.

We all left the club arm in arm laughing and hooting. I wasn't sure what to expect, but the idea of going up to their room was really exciting for me.

We busted into their room which was similar to our own. There were two beds, a chair in one corner and a small table with a couple chairs in the other corner. Diana immediately went to the sliding door and opened it to let in the beautiful fresh Caribbean air.

"Make yourselves comfortable." Diana said as she cleaned up the room a little.

Alina was busy in her bag getting out the weed. In no time she had a joint and was lighting it up.

All the women kicked off their shoes and my wife sat down at the end of one of the beds. Alina gave the joint to my wife so she could take a drag and walked over to me. She handed me a little blue pill and I looked up with shock. She winked at me and took a seat next to my wife on the bed.

I had never needed help with my erection but heard that if you take this medication it can help with keeping you hard longer. This left little doubt where this night might be heading and I downed the pill with high hopes.

"Do you guys mind if I get comfortable?" Diana asked almost on cue.

"Go ahead." Stacey responded.

I couldn't believe what happened next as Diana pulled off her dress leaving her completely naked confirming my suspicions that she wasn't wearing a bra. Her boobs looked firm and round as they sat nicely on her shredded pecs.

Her breasts looked like a very full C cup or possible a D cup with big pointy nipples. Her boobs weren't even close to the size of my wife's but because of the size of her pecs and the overall thickness of the back and lats, she looked like a jacked barbie doll. The rest of her body was muscular and shredded with perfect symmetry.

She nonchalantly put on a pair of lacy black underwear and a tank top that was basically t-shirt material that barely covered her breasts. My wife looked over at me with a surprised expression. I don't think either of us knew what to do.

"I am going to get comfortable too." Alina said as she got up pulling off her dress. She was wearing a sexy black lacy bra and thong. Her thick hard muscles were on full display now as she looked down and popped her pecs causing them to bounce and ripple. She had almost no boobs, but her sizable pecs filled the bra and I could see big hard nipples through the lace.

"When you guys get comfortable, you really get comfortable." My wife commented a little uncomfortable with the turn of events.

"We would be naked if you guys weren't here, this is modest for us." Diana responded back. She walked over to the table and grabbed the other chair next to me and moved it directly in front of Stacey.

Alina sat back down next to Stacey and took another drag from the joint. The mood of the room seemed to get a little more serious as Diana leaned forward looking directly at my wife.

"I am going to level with you Stacey, we think you and Mark are a really hot couple." Diana declared.

"Thank you." Stacey responded unsure what else to say.

"Have you ever been with a girl Stacey?" Diana asked. She reached out and rubbed my wife's legs as she said this.

As if realizing what was happening for the first time my wife's face flushed and she looked over at me with shock. I could tell she didn't know what to say or do and was looking for me to do something.

"Don't look at Mark, he is a good husband and will go along with whatever you decide. Although I am pretty sure he is going to be good with my proposal." Diana said.