Swinging Memories Pt. 02

Story Info
A weekend away with Katie.
10.2k words
4.41
13.4k
5

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 07/27/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Our adventures continue in exploring non marital sex.

It was coming up to about three weeks after our weekend swap when Chris and I were at dinner and she said quietly, "I would like to invite Robin and Katie over for dinner at the weekend."

"Define dinner," I said, "and I don't mean what hot meal are we having."

"Something similar to what we had before." Chris added, again quietly.

"Have you spoken to Katie about this?"

"Not as such, we have talked about how enjoyable it was and that we would like to do it again. Have you spoken to Robin?"

"No. Well yes and no. We have not mentioned doing it again, but I know he would like to."

"What about you?" Chris asked me holding my hand across the table.

"Well, yes, I suppose I would really." I managed to say.

"No stronger than that?" Chris asked, "you're not rampant to fuck her brains out?"

"Well... I... er... Yes I would like to nail her to the bed till my prick comes out of her ears!" I eventually confessed.

"I'm glad," Chris replied., because I can't wait to get Robin inside me again."

"7-30 for eight?" I asked.

"Done." Chris squeezed my hand. She laughed, "and this time it is not me getting carried across the road naked in broad daylight."

"You weren't naked."

"I might just as well have been when my chemise got wet in the rain." She laughed

"You carrying Robin this time then?" I got a slap for that one.

The invitation was issued and accepted.

Later in the week, I happened to have a few minutes chat with Katie. "What would you like me to wear, at the weekend?" She asked me.

"Something brand new... ... and disposable."

"Expensive?" she asked.

"More than you can afford." I told her sternly.

"You're making me wet already." She said coming towards me, "kiss me."

We held each other, I pulled up the back of her dress and slid my hands down the back of her panties. "Have you worn any of your soiled underwear yet?" I asked.

She nodded, "every day, to work", (she works in a school), "shopping and on a night out with Robin's work colleagues. I've worn one bra that was particularly covered, three times. I find I get aroused at the thought if it is still covered and smelling of your spunk."

"I tell you what, I'll suggest to Chris that you and Robin join us for drink in the town on Thursday and you wear it again. I'll make something happen to it before you get home." I suggested.

"You bastard!" She exclaimed, laughing, "I can't wait. What are you going to do? Piss in my cleavage?"

"Is that what you would like to happen?" I murmured into her hair.

"Amongst other things," she whispered.

As I crossed the road, I met Robin coming out of our house, we greeted each other and I noticed a faint lipstick mark on his cheek. I didn't feel quite so guilty about my "meeting" with Katie after that. Chris was looking slightly dishevelled as I walked in, still tucking her blouse back into her skirt. I said nothing, she looked a bit embarrassed, so I let it ride, not drawing attention to her state.

"I've just been talking to Katie and she suggested we four go for a drink in town on Thursday, you up for that?" I asked her.

"I'd loved to." So that was easily set up.

Thursday evening, the taxi arrived and we all four piled in. Katie sat up front with the driver, whist Chris sat between me and Robin in the back. We hadn't gone a hundred yards before I had pulled Chris' dress up her thighs. She was wearing stockings. Robin pulled the dress up on his side and it was soon up to her waist. Between us, Robin and I eased her panties off her. All this was carried out without a word being spoken, although Chris looked a little panic stricken, but a kiss from each of us made her more accepting. We didn't give them back as we alighted from the taxi in the brightly lit town centre.

"Do you know these buggers have done?" She asked Katie, "They've taken my panties off."

"Wish I had sat in the back now," was Katie's reply. So they both had a giggle about it. To be fair, Chris' dress was shorter than that of Katie and her stocking tops would keep putting in an appearance as she walked. When we sat down on the pub it was impossible to keep them out of sight, so she stopped trying. As she moved around on the pub bench, bare thigh could be seen. I suspect that this was deliberate, but the additional vulnerability of having no underwear other than her suspender belt increased the interest for us men and possibly the frisson for her.

Katie had undone the top of her dress so that the middle of her bra could be seen. This was really no big deal as most of the women were braless under their tops anyway.

After a couple of hours of drinking, inhibitions were more or less forgotten and Katie asked Chris, "are you wearing stocking and sussies because Robin asked you to?" Chris didn't need to answer for us all to see that Katie had hit the nail on the head. "Then I suggest you and he find your own way home so that he can enjoy them to the full." We all laughed, but we knew that this was a serious suggestion and likely to be taken up.

So it proved to be. Robin and Chris began to make their excuses to leave and I told them that Katie and I were going to walk at least part of the way back. As soon as they had gone, Katie shuffled along the bench to me and in doing so, the skirt of her dress slid up her bare thighs. "I don't know why he gets so worked up about bare flesh above stockings, my legs are bare all the way up."

"But are you wearing panties?" I asked.

"Yes, some of the ones you spunked on." then she gave a gasp as I 'carelessly' knocked the remains of a pint of beer into her lap and her legs. "Clumsy bugger!" She exclaimed and then said accusingly, "you did that on purpose didn't you?"

Luckily her dark blue dress did not show a change of colour as I led her out of the pub. we walked along the high street, her dress dripping on to her shoes. "I'm all wet." She complained.

"You'll be wetter yet." I said as I steered her into a narrow alley that served as the back entrance to one of the shops. It was quite dark as I pressed her against the wall.

I found her labia with my fingers and she was already wet, I was erect and we coupled right there. The chance of discovery whilst there was in fact remote, but it added a stimulus to our lovemaking. "Sam," she gasped, "I'm on the brink, cum inside me, spray my innards with your lovely spunk... aahhh.. yes you.. you... brute... fuck me hard... arrgh"

I had to hold her up in case she slipped down the wall. But then she deliberately stooped. "I want to kiss it." She didn't just kiss it, she sucked at it and caressed it with her mouth and tongue until I went flaccid. I needed to piss and I thought about what she had said earlier as she lay back still on her haunches against the wall, I pissed on her chest. Katie then surprised me. She took my pissing prick and closed her mouth round it, drinking down and when she'd had enough, dipped her head forward so I soaked her hair in piss.

When I had finished, she stood and kissed me. "Ask me for anything." then kissed me deeply again.

Luckily the taxi driver didn't notice her wet dress as we got in and we deliberately didn't have him drive to either of our houses (Sneaky, I know but...) Katie went back to hers and changed her dress before going back to ours and finding Chris and Robin in a clinch. "You've changed?" Chris questioned.

"Yeah my dress got a bit wet." Katie said in explanation.

"Is it raining then?" Robin asked.

"It has been." She told him and cast me a look.

"Oh." Robin said and didn't seem to realise that my clothes weren't affected by the 'rain'.

Shortly afterwards, Robin and Katie left to go home. As we watched them cross the road, Chris snuck under my arm and we hugged each other. "How did Katie's dress get wet Sam?" she asked in a passive way.

"Adventures." I said and feeling round her bum through her dress, I discovered that one of her suspenders had come undone. "How did this happen?" I asked.

"Adventures of course!" she laughed.

Friday evening came round and before the others arrived, Chris mentioned quietly "Robin wants to take me away for the weekend."

"WHAT?"

"You heard." Chris answered a little more sharply. "If you think about it, you'd get the same freedom with Katie, wouldn't that appeal to you?"

I was dumbfounded. "I suppose it would be something that has it's advantages."

"Come on!" Chris almost shouted at me. "You know fucking well that you want to shag Katie until.. I don't know, - she can't walk!"

"What do you mean I can't walk?" Katie asked as she came through the doorway, apparently only having heard the last three or four words.

"Chris was just suggesting that I take you away for the weekend." I told her and Robin, who had followed his wife into the room.

"I'm all for that." Robin chuckled, "I get to have my wicked way with Chris then."

"We-ell..." Katie said, "...in that case, Robin, see you Monday morning!" then she laughed. She quickly realised that none of the other of us were sharing the joke. "You're serious aren't you? When were you buggers going to let me in on this little secret?"

"I heard about it ten seconds before you did." I told her. "It is all a plan hatched up by your husband and my wife. I don't know how long they have been planning it, but clearly they have talked about it."

"Hang on a minute," Robin interjected, "I made a casual remark to Chris about us swapping for a weekend, and she seemed to take it as read."

"Changed your mind then?" Chris challenged him.

"No. No. No." Robin protested.

"Hold up here!" Katie stopped the conversation. "Does anyone here think this is a stupidly bad idea?" Nobody moved or said anything. "Who thinks it might be fun?" Four hands shot up. "Good. Then I suggest we stay with our spouses tonight or have a foursome of something and then leave it to the men to get something organised for tomorrow." It was left at that and although there was some momentary awkwardness initially, our mutual friendship won through. We even discussed plans for the weekend during dinner.

Robin had had his eye on a country hotel for a while and rang them there and then to make a booking for Saturday night.

Later as we relaxed on the settee, I had a quiet word with Katie to find out what she would like to do. "City Break" she said. "What would you like me to wear?"

"It is the middle of summer, so anything that is so flimsy that you have to wear undergarments and then you must leave them at home." I told her.

"You mean like tonight?" She asked, folding one of her legs over my thighs causing her short dress to ride up. "By the way, I've trimmed down there, take a look. I've done it so you don't get hairs in your teeth." I fingered her labia and felt some dampness forming. "So you want others to see my body do you? she asked.

"I want them to appreciate, what sexiness means." I whispered.

"How much do you want them to see?" Katie whispered.

"Everything, but not all at once, let them get glimpses and savour your beauty. I..."

"Katie stand up and dance with me." Chris demanded. Her mini-dress was undone to the waist and the outline of a suspender belt could be seen through the almost sheer fabric.

Robin sat himself down on the chair across for me and we watched our wives dance and kiss. They were feeling each other's body through the fine fabric of their dresses. Soon Katie had pushed Chris' dress off her shoulders baring them. Chris retaliated by unzipping the back of Katie's dress, which didn't provoke any adverse reaction at all. In fact Katie's only reaction was to thrust her tongue down Chris' throat.

This spectacle was generating some substantial developments in the nether regions of Robin and myself. We were very interested to see the outcome especially as the dresses slithered to the floor leaving Katie naked and Chris in only stockings and suspenders. The girls rubbed their bits together to remarkable effect, then they giggled and parted company and stood about a foot apart facing each other simply holding hands. They each gave a little nod and then the next thing I knew I had a naked Katie draped all over me. "Did you like that?" she whispered.

"You know I did." I told her, "What happened to the 'stay with our spouses' bit?"

"Girls can change their minds can't they? Are you disappointed?" she breathed as she nibbled at my earlobe.

"Of course and definitely not, in that order." I responded, cupping one of her breasts as I returned her kiss.

"Ask me anything." she whispered between kisses.

"Do you want me to lick you out?" I quietly asked as my fingers found her clitoris.

"Ooeuff!" she gasped as I found my mark. "I've never wanted anything more."

I thrust my thumb up inside her and found her anus with my forefinger having lubricated it with her own vaginal juices. She arched her back lifting herself off my lap completely, supporting her body weight by her neck and ankles. In fact she raised herself so high that I could slide my tongue along the crease between her thigh and belly. She was sobbing slightly with the emotion such was her arousal. "Do me Sam, do me good!" I managed two fingers into her rear passage, whilst my thumb was reaching to touch my fingers through her vaginal wall. she emitted lots of oohs, arrghs and groans of "wreck me Sam, fucking wreck me! Anything you want just keep going."

I could feel her tensions rising and a couple of times, eased off before rejoining my previous attentions on her. Then I made her cum. She climaxed and squirted all over my hand, my trousers and the settee. I took my slimy hand and smeared it all over her face mixing it with the saliva, snot and tears already there. We re-adjusted our positions so that we could kiss and both taste her. I let my still wet hand caress one of her breasts, being surprised how hard and swollen her nipple was. She wriggled with delight when I did that and mumbled something into my mouth which I didn't hear. "I want to suck your prick." was the message.

"And I want to lick your cunt." I whispered. We arranged ourselves into the sioxante nerf position me underneath having relieved myself on any further clothing that I still had on. By now I had a raging erection and I knew it wasn't going to be long before I blew my load into her mouth. She was more expert than I thought she would be in prolonging the glorious agony and I succeeded an making her climax again with my tongue before plastering the back of her throat with copious amounts of white seed.

For quite sometime we just lay there exhausted. I did let my tongue rim her anus and probe her a little way. She flinched when she realised what I was doing and opened her legs wide to give me better access. It was awkward for me to reach stretching my neck and my stamina ran out before the desire did. We both lay watching Robin and Chris. He was kneeling on the floor near her head, top to tail with her and he was literally fucking her mouth whilst she was masturbating herself. Soon he came and filled my wife's mouth with semen and used his penis as a stopper, making her swallow the lot. She didn't seem to mind as at that moment she orgasmed at her own hand. I did notice that her stockings were in tatters and her suspender belt snapped.

It took some while for everyone to come round so to speak. Having established that all we happy with the developments, Chris announced that it was Katie's and my turn to wash up, (no dishwasher) whilst she and Robin got quietly drunk.

Katie and I stood naked in the kitchen in front of the un-blinded window, so that any on our neighbours over the back, could, should they have so wished, have seen us. In the event it all got a little messy. I used too much washing up liquid and was soon up to my arms in foam. Some of which I flicked at Katie's tits and rubbed it in. She in turn covered my pubes in the stuff knelt down to make sure she hadn't missed a bit. I put my soap suds covered hand into her lustrous hair and covered her until her hair was soaked. We did eventually finish the washing up and headed upstairs for a bath to clean up.

As we neared the bathroom Katie asked me, "What do you want to do?"

I began to let the water flow, and said "Sit in the bath."

"Aren't you getting in with me?" she questioned. Her answer came as I climbed in on top of her.

"Open your legs" I told her. She complied, spreading them so they hung over the sides of the bath. She slid down so that the water was lapping over her face.

"Fuck me in the water." she gasped, her hair floating. I pulled her down the bath further on to my erection. As I thrust into her I made waves in the water which was a good thing as her face, had the water been still, would have been submerged. She now took breaths between waves so to speak. I was now kneeling in the bath and had hoisted her hips out of the water. She was hissing and blowing bubbles as she gasped for air. "you fucking bast...bu bub bub stard, keep... bu bub bub going you folobble..." I came inside her and hoisted her messy cunt to my lips, flicked her clit with my tongue and sucked my own semen out of her. Katie was holding her breath underwater. Then I let her hips back into the water and pulled her face to me, blowing my cum and her juices into her mouth. "Sam," she said softly, "I love what you do to me."

"Then let me make you come." I said and got out of the water and kneeling alongside the bath, brought her to climax with my fingers.

"You could have drowned me." Katie said afterwards, "but I wouldn't, couldn't have stopped you. I love that prick of yours, especially when it is inside me."

The next morning Katie rushed back over to their house to hurriedly pack a bag whilst I did the same. Chris and Robin were taking a more leisurely approach as they weren't leaving until lunchtime. I left them in bed and got the car out.

"One, bag, wash bag, my sexiest clothes and no underwear. I have brought one pair of high heels in case you take me somewhere posh." Katie announced as she clambered in beside me. Her skirt slithering up her thighs as she did so. She didn't feel the need to pull it back down again. "Where are we going?"

"York." I said.

"Oh, I've never been to York before, I've heard it's nice." Katie advised me. "I have brought a very special dress with me. Robin has seen it once when I dressed for him in the house one night."

"Is it short?" I asked.

She laughed, "no it is a long dress, but I am sure you won't be disappointed."

I let the matter rest as we trundled along the road.

We arrived in the ancient city just before lunch. I knew of a hotel near the river, I hadn't booked, but was lucky I secured a room over looking the river. We could see the old city walls along which it is possible to walk. We just dumped the bags and headed out for lunch. We were both wearing the same clothes that we travelled in. This was nothing to get excited about as far as I was concerned, but Katie was wearing a very thin cotton dress, which although not see-through clung to her body magnificently. The skirt was slightly flared and just above the knee. when she sat, she allowed it to reveal a lot of thigh which pleased me no end.

After lunch, we set off round the top of the city wall. Although it was sunny and warm, up high there was a bit of a breeze which occasionally caught the hem of Katie's dress and threatened to lift it. She held it down and giggled. I told her to let the wind have it's way and produced a camera. I persuaded her to pose for me sitting on one of the balustrades. This allowed me to get a few good shots of her legs and on one occasion a little more, in fact a lot more as the wind got under her skirt and lifted it almost to her waist. "Happy now?" she asked with a smirk on her face, knowing that was the shot I was after.