Swinging Memories Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Jesus!" Diane exclaimed, "I'm speechless."

"Now I suggest we all get some sleep, before we have a 'goodbye fuck' before we leave." We all three climbed nakedly into the bed and tried to sleep. Of course it was never going to work and those bloody women would not leave my prick and balls alone. eventually I partially satisfied their demands as Diane wanked me off into Kate's face, whereupon they kissed and smeared the cum over each other. Then we slept.

The next morning reality stepped in. "Dear God what am I going to wear?" Diane pleaded having realised the state of her dress.

"I'll lend you something." Kate offered.

"Lend?" Diane was puzzled.

"You never know," Kate smiled over her shoulder, "we might be back someday." Kate took her in her arms and they walked over to the window and looked out over the river.

"We're naked by the window!" Diane gasped.

"Shut up and kiss me." Kate insisted, pulling her tight.

Diane responded muttered, "Bugger the bloody windows!"

I walked up to them, "which one of you ladies is going to give Percy penis a blow job?"

"I will." Volunteered Kate and knelt down in front of me. I pulled Diane towards me and she stood astride Kate's legs and buried her vagina in Kate's hair.

I kissed Diane and whispered, "squirt in her hair."

"Filthy bugger!" Diane exclaimed.

"She'll love it." I promised.

After that I lost interest in anything that Diane was doing as Kate was giving me the works with her mouth. I'd had a few hours to recover so in the end I was able to fill her mouth with my beautiful white seed. It was only afterwards that I clocked that Diane was wiping her sopping vagina with a handful of Kate's hair. "Dirty bitch!" Kate said when she realised what had been going on, but she was laughing as she said it. She tipped her head back licked the recently wiped clean labia above her. The instruction of "piss in my mouth" came as a surprise, but Diane complied dribbling warm amber fluid into my love's mouth. After drinking as much as she could, her face fell forward, so her hair got soaked into the bargain.

I pulled her to her feet and said "Don't shower, I'm going to fuck you on the way home and I want you stinking, when I do."

Kate kissed me and replied, "I'd rather it was your spunk and piss that I stank of."

"You may get your wish, but now we need to check out."

Kate lent Diane an old cotton dress to go home in, "one that I hoped you might tear off me." she said. It was a bit tight and the buttons gaped.

We checked out and the three of us went for breakfast at a cafe across the road. It was a brilliant sunny day. "We have time for a few more photographs on the city wall if you like." I told them. Katie was all for it, but Diane not so keen, so she said she would head home. We stood on the pavement outside the cafe and I let the girls kiss before I stepped over to Diane.

As we kissed I pulled off the top button of her dress and her breasts nearly popped out. "Bastard!" she exclaimed. "I'm almost naked already without you making it worse!" Nonetheless she boarded the bus holding the front of her dress closed.

Kate and I held hands as we crossed the road, she was also wearing a short dress in a very light material. "You know? Katie, This dress may not make it all the way home."

"Wow!" she gasped "I am not going to be putting anything else on you know." Then she ran round the car and jumped in to the front passenger seat, pulling the hem up to expose all her legs completely.

"I was thinking of taking you back up on to the city wall again for some more photographs." I told her. "But I'd rather get on the road."

"You can still take as many photographs as you like, - if you find somewhere on the journey back."

Needless to say it wasn't long before I turned off the main road and tried to find a suitable spot. I was able to pull into a small copse and the beauty of it was that the car was hidden from the road. We got out into the woodland and we stood kissing before finding a grassy knoll dappled by the sun shining through the leaves and branches of the canopy above us. Lowered her to the ground and lay on top of her. "Do what you like Sam," she whispered, "and if that involves delivering me back home naked, that's just fine, you're so exciting to be with."

"You wouldn't mind the neighbours seeing?" I asked, as I started to unbutton her dress.

"Yes and no." She whispered. "I don't particularly want to expose my body to the greasy crane driver who lives next door, but I did say you can ask me anything and I'm unlikely to say no." I sucked on a nipple and she sighed, "I love that." I wetted her nipple with an excess of saliva and let it run over her breast. "What I like about you is that you do things to me that Robin would never think of."

My hand slid up her thighs and found a wet pussy lurking there just asking for attention. I smeared her juices between her legs and up to her anus. My thumb pushed between her labia lips and my middle finger penetrated her arsehole. "Fucking hell Sam!" she gasped, "you'll be wanting to fuck me up there next." She drew her head back and looked at me accusingly "You do! Don't you?" I grunted in response. "Well," she added, "fucking get on with it you dirty bastard!"

I rolled her over on to all fours pushed her dress up to her neck and presented my erection to her anus. "This hadn't better fucking huuurrrrtttt! WOW!" she went silent for a moment as I eased myself into her. Then she grunted "Yes, do it. Do it to me! fucking fill my arse with your dirty spunk." I gently started moving in and out of her (thrusting isn't the right word - yet). She groaned with pleasure and urged me to keep going which I did until I felt I was getting near, because suddenly I had other plans for my semen. I was almost too late, because I pulled out and launched myself up over her bare backside and pumped my white seed all over her upper back, her wrinkled dress and into her hair. "Did that go in my hair?" Katie asked.

"Some of it." I admitted.

"Good!" she said forcibly, then rolled over beneath me and I plunged my messy prick into her open mouth. She licked it clean murmuring pleasurably to her self until I went soft.

"That was a dirty trick." she finally said.

"I thought that was what you like about me." I replied, "Now let me bring you off." Which I did with my tongue.

"I do like you to do things to me than I'm not expecting, and my hair smells of you." she later calmly observed as we were eating some of the packed sandwiches and having a cold beer. I looked at her. "Don't get me wrong, I love smelling of you, I want to carry your smell with me, I need to have you use your body fluids to anoint me. You know what I mean don't you?"

"You and the dress are in for a drenching before long." I promised. Her dress was still up around her waist, naked from there down she looked so sexy and adorable. I placed my hand on her pussy and fingered her labia.

She smiled and groaned. "Can we go on holiday together?"

"Only if Chris and Robin do the same."

"As a foursome?" She asked.

"Or maybe two couples." I suggested , "somewhere hot where you don't need many clothes."

Katie laughed, "I'm not exactly overdressed right now!"

"If we went somewhere abroad say, you would need to be exposed a lot more, especially in public." I told her. "I might interfere with your clothing at anytime, say on the dance floor, or walking home after a night out."

"In the street?" she asked, I nodded. "You're making me wet, talking like that. It sounds to be just the thing. - I love it!" She enthused, "let's do it!"

We hugged and kissed. "This dress is too long." I told her as I slid my hand up her inner thigh.

"Is it not short enough already?" She asked.

"Katie," I murmured, "no dress can be too short on you."

"Then shorten it," she whispered as she pushed her tongue into my ear, "as much as you like." I told her to stand and the hem of the dress fell to her mid thigh. I noticed there was a seam all round the dress at waist level. I took one of the side seams and pulled it apart to her waist then carefully tore round the seam at her waist. Katie laughed when she realised what I was doing. "I love being with you, you do such risky things." she murmured. "it is so thrilling."

I carried on tearing the bottom half of her dress away. "Would you like to take bigger risks, with much bigger thrills?"

"Yes." she answered softly. "I think I might do anything you ask of me. What do you have in mind?"

"A proper swinger's party, where it is down to chance who you end up spending the night with." I said quietly, but earnestly.

She gasped, "Wow! I never thought of that! What happens if I get the fat sweaty one?"

"You're just as likely to get the tall dark and handsome one." I replied. "Besides, the fat sweaty one might give you a brilliant time. We've already established that you like a bit of grime with your sex."

"That's true." she admitted, "I just like dirty sex." She looked at the piece of cotton material, which was about a yard long by something like eight inches wide. "Shall I throw this away?"

"No." I replied, "You might need it as a skirt."

"Not before you fuck me again."

"Maybe later, come on, we're leaving." I said, standing up.

"I suppose you want me to go back to the car naked from the waist down." Katie challenged me.

"Of course!" I replied, "look it's only 50 yds."

"Someone will see."

I gave it to her straight. "Firstly, if they did, they wouldn't know who you are, secondly isn't that part of the thrill? Finally it would turn me on and you might get shagged again."

"Oh go on then." She mumbled. She stood up, her dress was almost intact above the waist.

As we drove a bit nearer home, Katie spread her legs and fingered herself saying, "tell me more about this swinging party."

"We would go knowing that we would be getting laid by someone we didn't know." I began. "you would be wearing your most revealing dress and at the end of the night, a draw would decide who would take you to their bed." She groaned and rubbed herself. I continued. "He may not even take you to bed initially, he may fuck you first in front of everyone else." Katie whimpered at my suggestion, I carried on, "He would not be taking any precautions, neither would you and he'll fuck you bareback, no doubt cumming inside you.." Katie gasped as I said that. "Your dress may not last the night either."

"Jesus Sam!" Katie exploded as she rubbed her pussy vigorously. "Stop the car and fuck me!"

As it happens we were just passing a small picnic area, where I parked. She clambered over and sat straddling my legs. She pulled out my penis and sank down on to it. I pulled the front of the remains of her dress open sucking her tits and let her do the work. She squirted all over me as I shot another load into her welcoming wet hole.

As we recovered, Katie asked, "what will you be doing whilst all that is happening to me?"

"I shall be doing to someone else's wife exactly what is happening to you."

"Will you rip her clothes too?"

"More than likely."

"God you are a kinky bastard! Let's go home and tell the others."

Too soon we arrived back at our Cul de Sac and I delivered a naked Katie to her door in broad daylight. It took her no more than four or five seconds to rush from the car to the kitchen door down the side of the house. We burst in to the kitchen to find Chris, my wife bent over the kitchen table wearing only tattered stockings being rogered up the arse by Katie's husband, Robin.

Katie spotted a jug of milk on the side and poured some of it over the back of Chris' head. She then kneeled down and kissed Chris on the mouth whilst I emptied the jug over the pair of them. Chris was very near orgasm and shouted "Yes, Yes, Yes! Cum up my arse Rob!" Very soon of course he did.

We had a scratch dinner as a four and exchanged stories of our weekend. Apparently Robin and Chris had a night at a very posh Country Club Hotel where they crashed a private function that was going on. There were so many people there that nobody noticed or said anything. "He nearly had me out of my dress on the dance floor," Chris told us with a giggle.

"Why didn't you let him?" Katie asked.

"Well...I er... don't know really, I was embarrassed, but it was exiting. Anyway we hadn't made it to our room before it was gone." Chris admitted. "I was almost wetting myself with fear."

"In retrospect, did you like it?" Katie asked her.

"Most definitely! " Chris admitted. "He's said he will do it again sometime without warning me!" She looked at Robin and smiled.

"How would you like to do something even more risky?" Katie asked, "But it would be SO exciting!"

"Count me in!" Chris exclaimed.

"You haven't heard what it is yet." I cautioned her.

"Don't care! I'm all up for excitement now!" Chris affirmed.

"Sam has an idea for us all to go to a proper wife swap party where it is all taken on chance who you go to bed with." Katie said and waited for a reaction.

"How does that work Sam?" Robin asked. I explained that everyone going would know what they were there for and it would be a sexually charged atmosphere. Robin turned to his wife and asked, "Katie, how do you feel about this?"

"I can't wait! She oozed. "Sam wants me to wear a dress that might not last the night in front of all those strangers! I'm getting wet just thinking about it."

"Wow!" Uttered Chris. "That WOULD be exciting, what else would you wear?"

"Perfume."

Nothing was agreed that night, but as Chris and I crossed the road to go home, Chris said. "I must admit the thought of going to a party that dangerous is getting to me. The idea that I might have sex with some random man and all that entails could be the ultimate thrill. If you want to get it organised, do it, even if Katie and Robin don't come."

I spun her round and kissed her ."Chris I love you!" I kissed her and pulled the edge of her dress off her shoulder and kissed that too.

"Unless you intend undressing me in the street, shall we go inside?" We did and made a night of it.

At dinner the next evening. "Katie tells me you want her to take no precautions other than pulling out in time." Chris challenged me.

"That is my understanding of how these things work. It adds risk, but also a frisson of excitement." I replied.

"You telling me!" Chris gasped. "Just think of the exposure to jeopardy. The gamble would be enormous..." she hesitated, "but on the other hand the thrill would be massive. Gosh!"

"I'll make some discrete enquiries and report back." I promised.

Look out for the next chapter to see how we got on.