Swinging Party Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Jill and Tammi," the waitress exclaimed! "My goodness, it has been a while girls," while eyeing me over. "We need to get together again, my husband and I had a blast the last time we were over, he has just been so busy at work."

"So who is this hunky man and where is Brad," she smirked.

"This is our dinner.....guest Bob. Bob works with Brad, and he asked him to look out for us while he is out of town on business," Jill smiled.

"Nice to meet you Bob, my name is Rose, and I will be serving you tonight," she said. "I will give you time to look over your menu's."

I ordered a nice bottle of wine to go with our meal. When Rose brought back the wine, I poured us all a glass and Jill offered a toast.

"Here is to new friends and closer relationships!"

Almost on queue, the ladies scooted closer to me.

I laughed, "You really did mean closer relationships."

They both snickered and leaned in and gave me a kiss on the cheek. Rose came back to take our order and smiled at how close the ladies had moved toward me. Rose winked at me as she left to place our order. If I had any thoughts my cock was going to soften, they were quickly replaced when Jill placed my right hand on her silky thigh.

"Uhmmm, are you sure Brad would be ok with this," I said nervously?

"More than sure, he wants me to call him and give him a blow by blow account of this evening. That is if I'm not too tired," she replied matter of factly.

"I will give him a blow by blow account as well when he comes home," Tammi said elatedly.

She then took my left hand and placed it on her silky thigh. Thank goodness for long tablecloths. I shifted a little to make room for my stiffening rod. I have always been a sucker for women wearing hosiery, and I am sitting here with both hands on two sexy ladies silky thighs. I poured us some more wine, and the ladies helped me return my hands when they were not occupied.

I felt Tammi slide her hand up my leg, looking for my hardness. She grazed her hand up my length, giving me a slow stroke and smiling at me.

"Just how I remembered it," she whispered.

As soon as Tammi's hand left my crotch, Jill was stroking my erection.

"I cant wait to see more of this later," she said squeezing my cock and smiling at me.

Rose stopped by and I ordered another bottle of wine.

As soon as she turned to leave, Tammi grabbed my hand and placed it farther up her thigh. I could feel the heat emanating from her pussy. Her hosiery had a slight moistness to them, she certainly seemed excited. I slowly worked my way up her thigh. She pulled the long tablecloth over our laps a little. While inching my hand up her thigh, I felt my cock being stroked thru my pants by Jill.

The closer I got to her pussy, I found out she had thigh highs on. I looked around and we were secluded enough that nobody was paying attention to us. Tammi started to squirm as I moved my hand up higher and found she had gone commando. She held on to the edge of the table as I teased the outer edges of her labia.

Her face was flush and she could hardly sit straight. She was trying to hold a conversation with Jill, as I leaned forward to slide my finger between her lips collecting her juices. Just then Rose returned with a new bottle of wine. I removed my finger from under the tablecloth.

"Ahh, 1992, a very good year," I exclaimed while running my finger under my nose. Then I placed it in my mouth and cleaned it off. I looked at Tammi and her chest was flush with desire. There was a whiff of her excitement in the air and Rose just gave me a knowing smile.

"Enjoy," Rose stated as she left to check on our food.

"Bob, don't leave me hanging," Tammi pleaded.

"I don't want to be rude and ignore Jill," I snickered, knowing Tammi was worked up.

I turned toward Jill, placing my hand back on her thigh. As I slid my hand up her thigh I realized she had stockings on with a garter belt. My cock went to maximum stiffness again. It is one of my biggest turn ons to see a woman in stockings and garters. As I slid up closer to her heat, I knew she was commando as well.

As I teased Jill's labia, I felt a hand on my zipper. Tammi unzipped my pants and reached thru the slit in my boxers and worked my engorged cock out. I looked around in shock and nobody seemed to see or care what was happening at our booth. Tammi started to stroke my cock under the tablecloth. Meanwhile I was stroking my finger in and out Jill's overheated cunt. I buzzed her clit with my thumb. She flinched. I turned to look at Tammi and she smiled, tucking my stiffened cock back in my pants and zipping me up.

"Two can play that," Tammi smiled. "I need to go to the bathroom and freshen up. You have me so wet I am afraid I will get my dress soaked. Besides, I need to jill one off so bad with you leaving me hanging, you tease."

"Same some for later," I replied.

"Oh don't worry, Jill and I will wear your ass out," she replied turning towards the ladies room.

I looked at Jill and she smiled, nodding affirmatively. I straightened up a little as Rose came back to the table, keeping my finger in Jill's pussy.

"You two doing ok," Rose said smiling. "Where did Tammi go?"

"She went to freshen up and jill off," Jill said like they were talking about the weather or something.

"You two are insatiable, some things never change. I told the cook to hold off fixing your food for a few minutes, I will check on you in a little bit," Rose smiled as she turned and left.

I increased my finger fucking of Jill's cunt as she rubbed my stiff cock under the tablecloth. I started circling my fingertip around her stiff clit. She brought her napkin up to her mouth to conceal her moan.

"Oh, Bob," she whispered. "Make me cum, finger my hot clit."

Her nipples were poking hard, obvious to anyone walking by. She continued to stroke my cock thru my pants. Jill was looking out into space as she concentrated on her orgasm. She started to quiver. She placed her hand on my shoulder to steady herself.

"Oh shit, shit, ohhhh....." she mumbled weakly as her body gave into the feelings and she came. Tammi walked up as Jill was winding down, still spasming slightly, her body showing small trembling still.

"Oh you bitch, I had to do my own," she looked at Jill. "I have dibs when we get to the house."

Jill smiled as she looked down at the table.

I flagged down Rose and she had our food prepared in no time. Everything was delicious. We were full.

"Were you saving room for dessert," Rose asked?

"We will have dessert at the house, thank you," Tammi smiled looking straight at me.

"Jill, lets get together soon, ok," Rose asked?

"The group is getting together at Matt and Taylor's house, second weekend in November if you guys can make it."

"Thanks, we will try to make it. Maybe I can get to know you better Bob," Rose looked at me with ravenous eyes and winked.

We walked back to the house, ladies on both my arms again. They were a little more animated with two bottles of wine under our belts. We laughed and joked the whole way home.

"Remember, I called dibs," Tammi said smiling while Jill fumbled with her keys.

As soon as I removed both of the their jackets, they both grabbed a wrist and dragged me into the master bedroom. They started kissing me and rubbing their hot bodies up against me. Jill started unbuttoning my shirt. I heard my belt buckle rattling and felt Tammi undoing my belt. I kicked my shoes off. Tammi grabs my pants and my boxers and pulls them down.

My cock springs up once freed. I step out of my pants and boxers, kicking them to the side. Jill is kissing me wildly, running her fingers thru my sparse chest hair. Tammi holds my cock up and runs her tongue up my turgid shaft. I shuddered.

"No fair, I am the only one naked here," I said obviously.

Tammi slides up my body and turns to Jill. They embrace in a torrid kiss. I unzip Tammi's dress, and unclasp her bra. I run my hands from behind and under her bra to pinch her nipples. She pushes her ass back against my hard-on. I move to Jill and do the same. When they were both unzipped, they broke off their kiss. They slid their dresses off and shed their bras.

They both turned to me and nudged me to the bed. I crawled to the middle and lay there with my cock hard rock laying against my stomach. They position themselves on opposite sides of my cock. I feel my cock being held up and both their mouths pressed against my hardness. Kissing each other with my cock in between. They move up and down in unison. The feeling is exquisite. They coat my cock with their saliva. I moan softly, moving my hips.

Tammi slowly engulfs the head, swirling her tongue around the underside of my crown. Jill moves to my side and leans down and kisses me. Tammi bobs up and down on my cock while stroking the shaft with her hand. I reach over and knead Jills lovely breasts swinging free under her. Tweaking her nipples, while our tongues duel frantically.

Tammi sucks my cock deep into her mouth, eliciting a moan from me. She gives me a couple deep strokes and comes up for air. Jill is close enough I slide my hand down her tight body, till I feel her moist pussy. I slide my finger thru her slit, wetting my finger. Inserting my finger in her pussy draws a moan from her.

Tammi takes a few more short bobs on my cock then straddles my groin. Tammi grabs my cock and rubs the head thru her wetness. She then places the head at the entrance to her pussy and starts a gentle slide down onto my cock. Jill swings her leg over my head, facing Tammi. She lowers her pussy to my lips.

I slide my tongue thru her wetness, collecting her succulent juices. Jabbing my tongue into her cunt, I elicit a moan from Jill. I can feel Tammi as she bottoms out on my cock. Her warm love tunnel surrounds my cock as I throb inside of her. She squeezes me back with her pussy. Jill leans forward and I hear them kissing. They both grab each others breasts, tweaking their nipples.

Jills excitement starts to slather my face, grinding her lips to mine. I alternate between tongue fucking her and sliding my tongue thru her slit, collecting her wetness on my tongue. It becomes harder to keep her in position, I grasp her waist and hold her on my mouth. I extend my tongue and flick her love button repeatedly. She shivers in my grasp.

Tammi starts wildly bouncing on my cock, I can feel her juices running down my ass, wetting the bed. Jill is sucking on her nipples and gives up with that, Tammi is bouncing too much on my cock. Jill grabs her nipples and gives them a gentle twist. That was all it took to set her off. Tammi jams her pussy against my groin.

"Ahhh fuck," Tammi exclaimed. "Ooohhhh," as her body quivers.

I feel her squeezing my cock with her strong kegel muscles. I feel a warm flood as she cums on me, drenching us both with her excitement.

Jill cannot stand up to the onslaught of my tongue on her clit and cums as well. I try to hold onto her as her body spasms above me. It makes it hard to breathe, she is grinding her pussy against my face. Tammi grabs Jill and hugs her as she cums, both winding down from their orgasms. Jill feels me holding her up enough to breathe and moves to my side and lays beside me.

"Your still hard," Tammi exclaims as she pulls off me.

Jill looks at my cock covered with Tammi's cream. "Let me take care of that," she says lovingly.

She moves onto the bed, pulling my cock up to her lips. She takes me into her mouth and cleans Tammi's love juice from my cock.

"Now fuck me stud with this cock," as she get onto her hands and knees in front of me. I see her pussy peeking at me between her legs, full of moisture glistening. I grab my cock and run the head thru her wetness. She reaches thru her legs and grabs my cock, guiding it to her opening. I grab her hips and rammed my cock into her cunt.

Her pussy slick, but snug on my cock. My orgasm long overdue, I start long stroking her. My hips slapping against her ass, causing her to grunt. I feel her squeezing my cock increasing the pressure. I start to sweat, the tension in my body rising. I grip her hips, slamming my cock to the hilt as my cock starts spasming inside her pussy. I feel my cum pulsing thru my cock emptying into her.

I pull out and fall exhausted to the bed beside Jill.

"Wow, that was awesome ladies," I exclaimed try to catch my breath.

Tammi grabs my cream covered cock and slides it into her mouth, cleaning our love juices off. She lay on the other side of me when finished. I bask in the after glow of my orgasm. I really need a shower now and Jill gets a towel for me. While I am in the shower, Jill puts a fresh set of sheets on the bed. Tammi gets us a glass of wine from the kitchen.

I dry off and return to the fresh bed, Tammi handing me a glass of wine.

"We are going to clean up ourselves, don't go anywhere," she smiles.

Like thats going to happen! I heard the water turn back on, then giggling and laughing in the shower. All I hear now is the shower running. They left the door open and I can see two bodies thru the frosted glass of the shower door. They look like their heads are close, then I hear moaning. These two are insatiable! I hear the sounds of Jill cry out in the throes of orgasm.

"I am almost there," Tammi exclaims. "Grab my nipple."

"Ahhhhhh, oh shit, uhhhhh," Tammi moans as her orgasm rips thru her body.

The shower door opens a minute later, two naked beauties emerge. There nipple are hard. They take their towels and help dry each other off. They grab their wine and come to bed when they finish. We are sitting up against the headboard, the ladies flanking me on both sides.

"Are you ok," Jill asks?

"More than ok, just feeling a little guilty I guess," I answered honestly.

"You shouldn't feel guilty Bob. Brian knows exactly what is going on, in fact he encouraged it. We have an unshakable trust and share everything with each other. To see or know our spouse is enjoying themselves, brings us joy. It is sex we just experienced, but at the end of the day, we always are there mind, body and spirit for our spouse. We never hide anything from each other," she explained.

"What you experienced was cheating, going behind your back. No trust or knowledge of what was going on. Thats not swinging, its a violation of your trust and a disrespect of your relationship," she went on.

My eyes started to mist up, thinking of the love that I thought I had. Tammi could see the change in my mood. She reached around me and brought me closer to her, hugging me.

Jill reached for her cell phone and dialed Brad's number. After a couple rings, Brad answered. She put it on speakerphone.

"Hi honey, I have you on speaker, how was your trip," she asked?

"Well as flights go, I just wished you were here with me," Brad answered. "Is Bob there, did you go out for dinner tonight?"

"Yes, he wined us and dined us tonight. Then we brought him home for dessert," she chuckled.

Brad laughed. "Well, I am glad you all had a good time, I need to turn in, I need to be there bright and early. Bob, stay as long as you like. The ladies can be quite entertaining, they will wear you out this weekend if you let them."

"Thanks Brad, I owe you," Bob replied.

Jill picks up the phone, takes it off speaker and says her goodbyes. They expressed their love for each other, then hung up.

I finished my wine, while placing my glass on the nightstand, I could see Tammi's eyes start to close. I took her glass from her and helped her under the covers. I kissed her gently, then turned to Jill. She was already under the covers, eyes closed. I gently kissed her and lay between them.

I looked at the ceiling talking to them both, "Thank you both for a wonderful evening," as I drifted off to sleep.

********

I woke the next morning all unsettled, it felt like I had wet myself overnight. I raised my head and looked at my crotch. Tammi had half my shaft down her throat, bobbing up and down. Her hand was under her mouth, jacking my cock in rhythm with her head bobbing up and down. I lay my head back enjoying her blowjob. She teased my perineum with her finger. I was starting to lift my hips from the bed, trying to give her more of my cock.

I was getting close, grabbing onto the bedsheets, rocking my hips up and down. I lift my head up slightly.

"I'm close," I said knowing she was going for my cream.

I saw her lick her finger, then on the next upstroke of my hips, she jams her finger up my ass. I let loose with a hot stream of cum.

"Ahhhhh, shit," I cried out.

I continued to pulse my cream into her mouth. She swallowed it all. I love a woman who swallows. As she milked the last drops out, she pulls her head off my cock with a popping sound.

"Mmmm, breakfast of champions," she smiles at me.

I had to laugh, but soon after it was straight to the bathroom. By the time I was done with business, I headed into the kitchen. Tammi was helping Jill get breakfast together. Tammi was wearing one of Brads t-shirts which just covered her pussy while standing. Her erect nipples poking thru the thin cotton. Jill had just her apron on, as she did my last visit.

I poured us all some coffee and set the place settings around the table. The girls finished up and we had a wonderful breakfast. Jill mentioned that they needed to go to the store this afternoon and pick up a few things.

"Bob, if your free tonight, we would love to have your company again. After all, you did tell Brad you would take care of us," Jill said teasingly. "We thought about renting a movie and getting a pizza."

"Sounds great I replied, I need to go home and get some clean clothes and straighten myself up a little," I replied.

"You can leave the 'straightening up' to us and bring a fresh change of clothes if you want to stay the night, please," Jill pleaded?

"I would be honored to spend another night with two lovely ladies," I said smiling at Tammi and Jill.

On my way home, I thought how much my life has changed so much in the last month. Dinner with Brad and Jill were the extent of my socialization. To think I would even being sleeping with Jill was the last thing on my mind. I was really uneasy considering the way my ex-wife had trashed our wedding vows. I certainly wanted no part of destroying someone else's marriage.

With Brad and Jill it was different. They were open and honest with each other. In fact he was encouraging me to 'take care of' Jill while he was gone. If only I could find someone I could have that type of relationship with. Tammi seems really sweet, but it is too soon for me to take down the walls I had built around my heart. I need someone who can be my best friend, who I trust unconditionally, who cares about things I care about. I can only hope when the time comes, I can give that trust without reservation.

I threw a load of laundry in, sat at the computer and caught up with my bills. I was ready for a nap and dosed off after taking care of the bills. I woke up to my phone going off, a little confused, thinking it was time to get up for work. Boy those ladies wore me out. I threw some clean clothes in a small travel bag, with some toiletries and headed out.

I stopped by the store and picked up a couple bottles of wine. Walking towards the checkout, I passed by the health and beauty aisles. I chuckled as I passed the condoms toward the end of the closest aisle. Accident or by design so close to the wine? Glad I didn't need them tonight. I texted Jill while waiting to checkout, they would be home by the time I got there.

I pulled up out front of the house just as they were getting out of the car. I grabbed my bag, by the time I got close to the car, Jill popped the trunk. I started to grab a few bags and Tammi grabbed a larger size white bag with no markings.

"I'll take this one thanks," she smiled deviously.