Swinging Party Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ok, well now my curiosity was up. It was not like the rest of the bags with groceries in them. She pulled it to the side as I tried to glance in it. She was teasing me, so I turned and followed Jill into the house. We took the groceries to the kitchen. Put the wine in the fridge. Tammi didn't follow us in the kitchen. These two are planning something for me, I guess I will find out later.

Jill handed me the remote, I sat down and turned some football on. She wandered off into the other room. Tammi came in and saw football on. She got all excited and sat down beside me. We started talking about our favorite teams, how they were doing this year, on and on. It was refreshing to see a woman who at least showed a little interest in football.

I looked at her and smiled. "What," she asked?

"Its refreshing to see a woman interested in football," I replied.

"I grew up with three brothers, between them and dad, football was our sunday," she recalled. "I have other interests. I like to fish, camp, take long walks in the woods, ride a bike."

A woman after my own heart. "Where have you been all my life," I laughed. "We have a lot in common. Plus a woman who loves sex. I think I'm in love," I teased.

"I've been right here, but you were married, I respected that. But I always enjoyed the times we were invited to the same party with Brad and Jill." She added. "I knew your ex was a very jealous woman, so I made no attempt to strike up a conversation with you earlier. I'm not one to start problems between a couple."

"There is no problem now," as I leaned over and kissed her.

She looked at me. I looked at her.

"You didn't have to do that," she said.

"I wanted to. Ever since that night we first met, I felt an unspoken connection with you. The more I learn about you, the more I like. We have so many things in common, its uncanny," I softly shared with her.

I stared into her eyes. She stared back. I was looking for something, anything to tell me what was going thru her mind. All of a sudden, she had a big shit eating grin on her face. She jumped on top of me and straddled my legs facing me. Her hands wrapped around my head and pulled my lips to hers. Her kisses were urgent, invasive as her tongue slipped into my mouth.

We started undressing each other with an urgency unknown between us before now. Our lips parted long enough to pull our shirts over our heads. I reach around with one hand (yes I still have it) and unfasten her bra as she lets it fall into our laps. I cup her breasts with my hands teasing her hard nipples with my thumbs. She squirms on my lap, moaning into my mouth.

I raise up holding onto her ass with both hands, standing up and letting her legs touch the floor. We turn around so she is facing away from the couch. We continue to kiss, fumbling with each others pants. She unbuckles my belt and pops open the button on my pants, I am still fumbling with her button. These jeans fit her like a glove. She unzips my pants and shoves my pants and boxers down to the floor. My hard cock pops up, like a spring. I peel her pants down, her sexy thong emanating her excitement.

I pull her jeans off her feet, then kick my clothes out of the way. I help her sit on the edge of the couch, me kneeling in front of her. I lean forward nibbling her lower right earlobe with my lips. I nibble just below that on her neck. She shudders and pulls me closer. I've discovered one of her trigger points. We kiss, then I move slowly toward her breasts, nibbling my way across her breasts, paying particular attention to her nipples.

She grabs my cock and pulls on it, making sure my excitement continues. I tease her areola lightly skimming my tongue in circles around it, crossing over her hard nipple and eliciting a moan. I change nipples repeating my circling and teasing. My hands glide down her sides from near her breasts to her waist.

I gently pull on her thong, as she lifts her hips slightly, tossing them aside. My excitement builds as my lips journey down her taunt stomach. She leans back into the couch. She has shaved her small landing strip bald since this morning.

"I love your new look," I said excitedly.

"I was hoping you would like it," she replied.

She raises her hips as my lips come close to her sex. Satisfaction will have to wait as my hands brush across her outer thighs, my lips gliding smoothly, teasingly down her inner thigh. I move to her other thigh as my journey continues upward toward her heated sex. Her lips are moist with her dew. I slide my tongue across her lips gathering her nectar. Her taste drives me wild, reaching up and spreading her flower, I drive my tongue as deep as I can. She moans, grabbing my head and pulling me tight against her pussy.

I tongue fuck her for a minute or two, her juices flowing freely coating my mouth and chin. I pull back and shove a finger into her pussy, curling it up, stroking her, trying to find her g-spot. My tongue slides on either side of her hooded clit, settling on her love button.

"Oh Bob, fuck. I'm getting close. Make me cum with your hot tongue," she says urgently.

Her body is quivering, I continue stroking her with my finger. I hit that sweet spot and she cries out.

"Ahhhhh fuck." Her thighs squeeze my head and she shivers, shooting her cream on my face. Cumming on my tongue. I continue to flick her love button as her hips jump up, body shivering, then back down and back up again. When she comes back down, she releases my head.

I lay her on the couch long ways, moving myself onto the couch between her legs. She is still having little after shocks of her orgasm. I place her legs on my shoulders as I lean forward. I slide my cock head thru her wetness, poised at her opening. I slam my cock into her cunt, feeling her spasms continue.

"Fuck me, yes, fuck me hard, slam your cock into my hot pussy," she cries out.

I am long stroking my cock in and out, feeling her squeeze my cock with her tight muscles. Her chest has a crimson hue from her first orgasm and I am trying my best to give her a second one. She grabs my ass cheeks, pulling me deeper. The sounds of my thighs slapping against hers resonates throughout the room.

I catch movement out of the corner of my eye. Jill is standing there, with her jeans down, her hand thrust under her panties. She is right at the edge of the hall peering into the living room. She lets us have our moment. The thought of being watched, Tammi's tight pussy spasming around my cock, her cream coating our sex, drives me over the edge.

One last thrust and I buried my cock in her pussy, feeling my seed spurt into her pussy. That was enough to send Tammi over the edge and she convulsed in her second orgasm. Her cunt pulsing around my cock, as I was also filling her with my cream. She pulls me tight into her, holding me while we slowly come down from our orgasmic high.

We are sweaty, breathing heavily, as I collapse into her, trying to keep from crushing her with my weight. She looks at me smiling, brushing a stray hair away from my face.

"Wow," she uttered

"Wow is right," I replied.

We rolled slightly to the side so I didn't crush her. We just stared into each other eyes smiling.

"I see, you two couldn't wait for me," Jill stated walking into the room.

Her face was flush from her own orgasm.

"We were just watching some football and talking," I offered.

"You sluts," she laughed. "I have some clothes to get out of the dryer and start another load. When you two get untangled, you can use the shower in my room, and get cleaned up. Then maybe you could clean up in here so we have a place to sit and watch a movie tonight."

We gathered our clothes and playfully trotted into the main bath. I swatted at her butt lightly and she jumped, my cream running down her thigh.

We finished our showers, got dressed and found Jill perusing thru the movies on Netflix. We straightened the couch up and joined her. We settled on a romantic comedy and had a great time. I broke out the wine and Jill ordered the pizza. We polished off the first bottle of wine with the pizza and working on the second by the time the movie finished.

"What are we going to watch next," I asked?

"I have a movie in mind, let me see where I put it," Jill replied.

She went over to her dvd collection by the entertainment system. She looks like she cannot find what she is looking for.

"Maybe I left it in my room, let me go look," she said smiling.

"I will go with you and help look," Tammi said smiling back.

These two are up to something I suspect. It takes them a few minutes and they come back into the room. I look around behind me as I hear the hall light being turned off. I turn around, open my mouth to say something and stop.

I see two gorgeous beauties smiling at me. They are both wearing white bustiers, Jill's bustier has a half cup bra exposing her rock hard nipples. Tammi's bustier has full cup sheer lace, underwired, accenting her cleavage, while exposing her hard nipples thru the sheer lace. They are wearing matching elbow length white lace gloves, anchored to their hand by a single loop. Matching sheer white stockings with seams, matching white lace garter belts, attached to their stockings. White 3" heels complete their ensembles.

They simply look astounding, a ravishing redhead and a gorgeous blond, with shaved pussies.

I stand. "Ladies, this is too much just for me," I stuttered.

"Oh my husband will benefit from our outfits as well, but tonight they are for you," Jill smiled seductively.

I have to adjust my cock, it is stuck down my pants leg and needs some room to grow. They approach me from both sides and kiss my cheek. They each grab an arm as they lead me to the master bedroom.

They stand me by the edge of the bed, both start unbuttoning my shirt. Tammi reaches in my shirt and tweaks a nipple. She then unbuckles my pants as Jill unzips them. They both pull on my pants and boxers, dropping them to the floor. Tammi drops to her knees and engulfs my cock. No foreplay, they know what they want tonight. She moves lower and lower on my cock, till she has my crotch against her lips. I notice her hand fingering her cunt as she bobs up and down on my cock.

Jill is tweaking my nipples, sucking on one as she runs her hand back and forth across my abs. Jill can sense my arousal and not wanting to waste my cum. She gently nudges Tammi off my cock and has me lay on the bed. I scoot up toward the head of the bed, as Jill throws her leg over mine and straddles my crotch. Tammi gets on her knees beside Jill and leans down to kiss me.

As I feel Tammi's lips against mine, Jill starts pressing her pussy against my cock. I feel her moist lips pressing down on my cock, trapping it between my groin and her wet lips.

I reach for Tammi's breast, while burying my tongue in her mouth. She moans. My other hand travels down her lace bustier, reaching Tammi's pussy. She is radiating heat from her pussy as I hook my finger into her nether lips. She shivers as I brush her clit.

Jill is stroking my cock with her cunt, her cream laying a froth up and down my hardness.

"Jill, fuck me with your hot pussy. Quit teasing me please," I ask pleadingly.

"Beg me for it Bob," she said smiling.

"Jill you look so sexy with you lacey outfit, I really need your hot pussy, please put my cock in your pussy, I want to fill you with my hot seed. I promise to make you cum," I beg.

"Since you said please," she replied. She backs up and pulls my cock up. Holding it straight up, she lowers her pussy slowly down my cock. Her wetness allows my cock to slide in easily, even though it is a tight fit. She shoves herself down and bottoms out against my groin.

Tammi was watching, "Now you can lick my pussy big boy." She straddles my head and lowers her dripping pussy to my lips. I run my tongue thru her lips collecting her moisture. She sighs. I start to tongue fuck her, holding onto to hips steadying her.

I feel Jill stroking up and down on my cock. Her pussy is pulling at my root, driving down when she reaches the crown. I moaned into Tammi's pussy. I feel Jill squeezing my cock with her kegel muscles. I start humping up at her in rhythm to get maximum penetration.

"Oh fuck Bob, your cock feels so good in my pussy," Jill moans.

Jill starts rapidly pumping up and down my shaft, she is soaking my cock with her juices. I can hear her juices sloshing as our thighs slap together.

Tammi is sliding her lips across my mouth, my tongue buried as far as I can reach. I feel her body shivering as she approaches her climax. My face has her juices running down the sides of my mouth. Tammi moves until my tongue is resting on her clit. Her rapid gyrations on my tongue with her clit brings her over the edge.

Ahhhh fuck," she cries out. She increases the pressure of my tongue on her clit. Her mouth opens wide, but nothing comes out. Her shaking increases to the point, she passes out. I reach up and steady her as I gently guide her to the bed near my head.

The sight of Tammi reaching her orgasm in front of her, drives Jill over the edge. She jams her cunt down on my cock and cums. I feel her squirting her cream on me as she cums. She is panting.

"Oh shit, oh fuck, ohhhh.... I'm cumming."

Her body squirms on my cock, squeezing it and she cums.

Tammi starts stirring, sliding down my body enough to kiss me intensely. Jill leans down and takes her turn kissing me.

"Your still hard," Jill says looking at me.

"I know how to take care of that," Tammi replies. "I want you to fuck my ass."

Jill moves off my cock, it flops to my belly. She grabs a bottle of lube out of her nightstand. Tammi gets on all fours facing away from me.

"Come on big boy, fuck my hot ass," she replies excitedly.

I grab the lube from Jill and coat Tammi's ass with a generous helping of lube. I lube up a finger and slide it into her bum. She takes it easily and I insert a second finger.

"Oh Bob, that feels good, shove your fingers in me," she moans.

I insert a third finger and work them around loosening her up. I think she might be ready as I lube my cock and position my cock head at her rosebud.

"Be easy, I have not had anyone up there for some time," Tammi exclaimed.

I slowly push my mushroom head into her ass. "Relax Tammi," I explained. She loosens up slightly and I push gently. My head pops thru her sphincter and I stop. I let her adjust to my girth.

"Ok, slowly," she whispers.

I start with a steady pressure, stop, let her adjust and continue. Before you know it, my entire shaft is buried in her ass.

"Oh that feels so good, give me a minute to adjust," she asks.

Jill moves close to her head and starts kissing her. Jill grasps one of her tits and tweaks her nipple. This elicits a moan from Tammi, she squeezes my cock. She turns around and looks at me.

"Fuck me Bob, make me cum on your cock. Drive it into my ass," she squeals as I pull out and ram it home.

I grab her hips and start stroking my cock in and out. Slower at first, then when I feel her ass pulsing on my cock, I increase my strokes and start pounding her ass. She is wiggling and shoving her ass back at me. Her ass feels so tight, I know I will not last long. I reach under her and start stroking her pussy while pounding her ass. Her moans increase.

"Cum with me Tammi, I'm almost there."

"I'm almost there too," she cried out.

We start slamming into each other, My cock starts pulsing, filling her ass with my cream. This sets Tammi off and she cums on my fingers. I hold her and she shakes, both experiencing our orgasms as I continue to flood her ass.

We both gasp for breath coming down from our orgasms. She slips down to the bed, as my cock pulls free. I collapse on the bed beside her. Jill brings a washcloth from the bath and cleans us up. Jill comes to bed and lays on the other side of me. Jill pulls the covers over us and shuts off the light. I lay on my back as the girls spoon to my sides.

I wonder if I can continue in this lifestyle. Can I handle the emotions without attachment. If I found someone special, could I continue or share this lifestyle with them? Only time will tell....as I drift off to sleep.