Swinging Party Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
rapperbs
rapperbs
111 Followers

Tammi arches her back as she orgasms and slumps back to the floor. I can see her tongue continue to please Jill, albeit a little slower.

"Lick my cunt faster you slut! Im almost there," Jill cries out.

Tammi increases her ministrations on Jill's pussy. Jill's body starts to quiver as she pushes her hips closer to Tammi's head. She moves her hips to slide Tammi's tongue up and down her cunt.

Jill's head raises up as she cries out in orgasm. Her body shaking. Tammi holds her hips to keep from being smothered. Jill rolls to the side trying to catch her breath, little tremors still evident rocking her body.

After a breather, they both sit up and kiss, caressing each other.

Tammi reaches for my hand, "Come on lover, we need some alone time."

We head toward the guest room, Brad and Jill shut things down and head to their room.

After shutting the door, we crawl under the covers, facing each other. She smiles at me, kissing me sensuously. Her hands caressing my face.

"I have never felt this way about anyone. You make me feel special, I look forward to our time together," she said softly.

"I think of you all the time, I enjoy the alone time we share. I look forward to spending more time, getting to know you even better," I replied.

She smiled, as her eyes slowly closed. I just stare at her beautiful face. How can I be so lucky?

The long day of work and evening activities take their toll on me, as I drift into a peaceful sleep.

***********

I stopped by Brad's cube next day. He was drinking his morning coffee, while catching up on email.

"I hear your trip was quite the success. Even to the point of bringing in additional work from the customer," I queried.

"Very successful! It was lonely by myself. It helped knowing you were taking care of Jill for me. She gave me permission before I left, but work was taking its toll on me. By the time I got back to the hotel every night, I was ready to call it a night," he recalled.

"I understand you had no problems with the women?" he questioned.

"I did not leave them wanting," I replied cautiously smiling.

He stood and looked at me. I leaned back a little, not sure what was up. He patted me on the back.

"Thanks, bud. Jill and Tammi seemed very happy when I got home. I think Tammi is developing some feelings for you," he said smiling.

"I have found we have a lot in common. She has been in my thoughts a lot lately," I replied honestly.

"She is a great gal, just don't hurt her, she is part of our family now. Almost like a sister to Jill."

"You got it man, I am just taking life one day at a time right now. But I will be careful with her emotions. I'm still trying to adjust to being single again. The whole dating thing."

"Just be yourself, if things fall into place, embrace it and go with it. If nothing else comes of it, you will end up with a great friend. I know we have," Brad replied.

I headed back to my desk, thinking about the upcoming party. Kinda excited, but kinda nervous. It will be bigger than the one that Brad and Jill had.

Tammi and I spent Wednesday night together at my place. We watched a movie, pizza, some popcorn later. Just a good evening. Amazing sex. I felt like the luckiest man alive. She spent the night, spooning into me. Great evening together.

Saturday afternoon, I got cleaned up. Good close shave, some cologne, and out the door. I was wearing a pair of khakis and a nice button down shirt. I had a shot of whiskey right before I left to steel my nerves.

I knocked on the door and Tammi opened it. She looked stunning, her shoulder length hair shining, wearing a simples sundress, v-neck, hugging her curves. Obviously not wearing a bra, her nipples poking out, beckoning my eyes.

"Hey sexy," I smiled. I leaned in for a quick kiss. She wraps her arm around me and pulls me in for a smoldering kiss.

My cock awakens, I look at her and smile. I could get used to coming home to that.

"Come on in, Jill is still getting ready."

She turns to walk inside, while reaching behind her and giving my growing cock a squeeze. I sit on the couch, Brad sitting in the recliner. Tammi brings Brad a beer, then hands me a shot. She sits in my lap, grabbing her wine.

"You up for this?" she asks teasingly. She is squirming in my lap.

"You keep that up and I might just have to whisk you off to the guest room," I said smiling.

"Save your strength big guy, you're going to need it."

Jill comes walking out, wearing a black cocktail dress, her large breasts producing eye catching cleavage. Her dress is short, as she bends over to kiss Brad, I see a lot of ass, and a hint of a white lacy thong. She turns to me and smiles.

Between her and Tammi, my cock is getting uncomfortable, trying to grow in my pants. With all the teasing, I am ready to go, when Brad said we needed to head out.

Tammi and I sit in the back on the way over. She sits close and wraps her arm around me. She whispers in my ear, while grabbing my cock with her other hand.

"I want you to have fun tonight, but I want to be your last. These people are friends, but its you I want to go home with," she whispers full of lust.

She nips at my neck, giving me a last squeeze on my cock, as we pull up to the Henson's house.

Matt and Taylor have been very successful in the real estate business, and built a beautiful mansion just outside the city. They have a huge house set off the road. Their nearest neighbors, are a quarter of a mile down the road. A large U shaped drive leads to the main entry. Off to the left of the house is a small parking area for about 10 cars near the tennis court.

We pull up and park near the tennis court. As we walk toward the front door, I am in awe of the splendor they have built into the home. It has large white pillars on either side of the high ceiling porch. The entryway has a beautiful wooden door with an oval shaped frosted glass with an ornate etching in it. The door is set in-between two side light panels.

Before we can ring the bell, the door opens. Taylor opens the door. She is stunning. About 5'5", brunette, shoulder length hair, ample cleavage spilling out of her evening dress. The dress looks like it was custom made for her. It hugged all her perfectly placed curves.

"Awe, so glad your guys made it," she said genuinely. She kisses Brad, and hugs the two women.

"This must be Bob you have been telling me about," she exclaimed, leaning in for a very friendly kiss.

"Bob is a sweetheart, he works with Brad," Jill chimed in.

To the left is the living room, in front of us, a large staircase leading upstairs. To the right is the library. To the right of the staircase in front of us is a hall leading back to the kitchen and dining area. The kitchen is huge, with a breakfast bar on the island. All the drinks are setup there. I hand the bottle of whiskey I brought to Taylor.

We all help ourselves to a drink. The girls are just gabbing away, when Brad saunters over to me.

"You know Taylor has you on her dance card first," he said raising his eyebrows.

"I kinda got that impression the way she was eyeing me over," I laughed.

In walks a tall man, around 6'1" brown hair, late 30's, not an ounce of fat on this guy. Must play a lot of tennis. He walks up to me and shakes my hand.

"My name is Matt, my wife is Taylor," motioning to her, talking to the other women.

"Welcome. I'm sure Taylor will give you the guided tour. Brad and Jill speak highly of you," Matt said.

"Thank You for inviting me, my first big party like this. I attended a party at Brad and Jills, but not as many people," I replied.

"I'm sure many of those same people will be here tonight. Anything you need just ask," he replied.

"Thanks."

He shook my hand and wandered off to greet some new guests arriving.

Tammi comes to me smiling.

"You ok?" questioningly.

"Yea, I'm good."

"Ok, Taylor is going to give you the tour of the house, I just saw Rose and her husband Tom come in, I'm going to say hi. Don't forget, you and me at the end."

She gives me a smoking hot kiss and walks toward the entryway.

Taylor comes over and grabs my arm.

"Come on Bob and I will give you the tour," Taylor volunteers.

She takes me through the dining room, down a hall, a couple restrooms on the right. The hall dead ends with an opening to the left. It opens up into a huge media room. They have dance music playing on the home theater system, with the lights dimmed for effect.

In the left corner on the back wall is a sliding glass door. It is wide open and we walk through it, into the pool area. The pool area is covered with a high ceiling, climate controlled room. Perfect for winter parties. The area is lit with white Christmas lights, scattered thru-out for ambiance. Giving just enough light to see, but offering some privacy in some areas. There are reclining lounge chairs scattered throughout the pool area.

The back wall is lined with huge potted plants, large leafy plants that give privacy to the back area of the room. We walk around the end, both ends open for access. There is a large 10-12 person hot tub in the middle of the back wall area, with a smattering of recliners also. It seemed odd that some of the recliners seemed extra wide.

Taylor reached for my hand," Come on stud, let me show you the rest of the house."

We walk back towards the front of the house. Stopping and being introduced to newly arriving guests on the way. Near the front door, I spot Pam and her husband Gary. She comes over wearing black pants and a see-thru mesh top. Her ample D cups pushing the material tight, with her hard nipples pronounced. She gives me a kiss with tongue, raising my blood pressure a few degree's.

"Bob, I don't think you have met my husband Gary," she stated introducing us.

He shakes my hand, "Glad to meet you. Pam has filled me in on some good times she has had with you."

I look into his eyes and feel the smile is genuine, approving of my interactions with his wife.

"You are a lucky man Gary," I meaningfully replied.

"Thanks, that I am."

"Come on lover, the tour is not over yet," Taylor replies as she drags me up the stairs.

"There are 4 bedrooms beside mine up here. All the rooms have a half bath with a shower. Towels are in the bath storage closets and fresh linens are in the dressers in each room. At the end of the hall, there is a set of double doors leading into the master suite."

She opens the left door and we walk into a huge bedroom. There is a king size bed to the right with end tables bedside the bed. On the left side of the bed, there are two chairs facing the bed, with a small round table between them. A dresser on the right side. To the left of the door, is a short hall with a door on the right leading into the walk-in closet. Straight ahead, it opens to the master bath.

The first area has two sinks set into a granite top with large makeup mirrors behind them. One side is lower with a soft cushiony chair. Across from the sink, opening a door, she shows me the toilet. Into the next area, a large jacuzzi tub elevated slightly on the left, a skylight over it. On the right is a large glass walled shower with seats on the inner wall.

We walk back into the master bedroom. She wraps her arms around my neck.

"Wanna play?"

I plant my lips on hers, kissing her intensely. My tongue working into her mouth as our tongues duel.

She kicks the door closed with her foot as we make our way to the bed. Standing beside the bed, I cup her breasts in my hand. She reaches down and fondles my cock which is growing rapidly. She starts unbuttoning my shirt.

I reach behind her and unzip her dress. Her dress drops to the floor. She is commando and ready for me. With my shirt unbuttoned, I let it fall to the floor. She reaches down and unbuckles my belt. With my pants unbuttoned, she opens them, grabbing my boxers. She pulls on both stripping me of my clothes, my cock popping free. She helps me onto the bed, pushing me onto my back in the center of the bed. Crawling between my legs, she pushes my cock against my abdomen. She looks at it and smiles. I'm only 7" cut, but slightly thicker than average.

Sliding her tongue up the middle, licking around the crown. She slides her tongue up one side and down the other. I grab for her and she gets the hint. She slides her hips around and straddles my head. She is dripping as she lowers her pelvis to my face. I slide my tongue up her slit, gathering her dripping juices.

I feel her warm mouth engulf my cock. I moan into her pussy. She is good as she takes me to the root. I can feel her tongue bathing my cock as I am buried down her throat. She comes for air and plunges her mouth back down my cock. Pulling off she takes me back in, not nearly as deep. She uses a twisting motion as she drags her mouth up and down my cock. Her hand stroking my cock under her mouth.

I slide my tongue up the outside of her labia. And back down the other side. Ever so slightly contacting her lips with my tongue. She squirms at my teasing. I brush my tongue across her brown star and she moans. Sliding my tongue up the middle of her pussy, not penetrating yet, just teasing, as the slight contact has her moving her hips around.

Spreading her lips with one hand, I slide deeper into her. When I get down closer to her entrance, I slide my tongue as far as I can. I start fucking her with my tongue, her motions are more animated now. I can feel the increased suction on my cock as she gets excited. I stick a finger in her and stroke her inside. A second finger inserted, I go for her clit.

Swirling my tongue around her clit, I flick it with the end of my tongue. She spasms and moans on my cock as she cums. I see her stomach twitching, feeling her squeezing my fingers with her tight pussy. Her cunt pulsing around my fingers.

Rolling her off to the side, I turn around and bury my cock in her pussy. She moans at the massive intrusion, still reeling from her first orgasm. I hold still for a few seconds for her to get used to me, then I start pounding her cunt. Her legs lock around my back, pulling me deeper into her. Her juices start flowing as I long stroke her. A sheen of sweat starting to appear on her chest.

I move around slightly, varying my stroke, try to hit a sweet spot for her.

"There, right there, don't stop," she cried out.

I kept stroking the spot that felt good to her. I have put some effort in controlling my orgasm and was able to keep from cumming right away. I rapidly stroke into her and she has another orgasm. I flip her over onto her stomach. Raising her hips, I place a couple pillows under her. Her head is on the mattress, breathing heavily from her last orgasm.

I hold my cock head to her slick pussy lips and swipe it up and down collecting her wetness. Thrusting in, I start pounding her warm tight pussy. This one is mine as pound my hips against her ass, driving my cock deep into her. Her orgasm seems to continue on as I feel her spasming on my cock. I can't take much more as I thrust deep into Taylor and feel my cream filling her pussy. I bask in my orgasm, as I feel her squeezing the last of my cream from my cock.

I hold onto her buried deep and roll to the side. I lay beside her breathing heavily, as my orgasm subsides.

Thank you sweetie," Taylor smiles looking back toward me. "You're as good as Jill told me you would be."

"I must say, you're an awesome hostess Taylor. You have set the bar high for tonight."

"Lets grab a shower before we mingle with the other guests?" she asked.

"Right behind you," as I pinch her ass and make her jump.

We had a good time soaping each other up, lots of fondling, and kissing. I begged off a blowjob, knowing I had to pace myself for tonight. We dried off, Lots of touching, teasing.

"No need for clothes for the rest of the night, all the other guests will be naked by now," she said as we exited the suite.

We passed by the closest bedroom, I heard moaning coming through the closed door. We reached the second bedroom on the right and the door was cracked open. I looked in, Jill was on her back, being ploughed by a big guy I didn't recognize. She smiled at me then looked at him and moaned. I smiled and followed Taylor down to the kitchen.

There were various couples and singles, getting drinks, all nude. Some of the women were a little drippy, signs of their previous sexual encounters. I was fixing myself a drink when a pretty brunette slid up beside me.

"Hey big boy, want to play?"

I looked up, and did a double take.

"Rose, it that you?" I asked.

"Yep, in the flesh," she laughed.

"That waitress outfit does you no justice. You are gorgeous!"

"Thanks," she said shyly.

"Now I see why Tammi and Jill were all over you," as she eyed me up and down.

"Come with me, and lets find us a place to get to know each other better," she asked.

I followed her to the media room, where we found a couch with space for us. They had music playing, people dancing, and a porn video playing on the big screen. It was hard to carry on a conversation in there, but we were not there to talk anyway.

We kissed, me fondling her breasts. She pulled on my cock, restoring it to its full glory. She left my lips and I felt her warm mouth engulf my cock. This woman knew how to suck cock, as she plunged up and down on my shaft. I glanced up and saw Tammi being lead into the hot tub area by Gary, Pam's husband.

Rose was doing such a great job, I didn't have time to think about it. I had to pull her off before I blew my second load. I wanted a shot at her hot pussy. She really had a sexy body, her breasts looked perfect for her body, probably around a C cup.

I scooted up more toward the edge of the couch. She faced me placing one knee on the couch. Her hand reached under her and grabbed my cock. She placed her foot on the couch and lowered herself down, till my cock was brushing her lips. She slid my head back and forth through her wetness, then lowered herself onto my shaft. She bent her leg and ended up straddling my crotch with her knees. My cock fully ensconced in her warm wetness.

I leaned in and said into her ear, "Rose, your pussy is so tight."

I nibbled on her earlobe and landed sweet kisses under her ear. She shuddered, a weak spot for her. We scooted back a little on the couch. I palmed her breasts and tweaked her nipples with my fingers. She started riding my cock. I reached out, pulling her close, landing my tongue on her nipple. I slid the tip around her areola.

Blowing across her nipple hardened it up and I flicked it with the tip of my tongue. I moved to her other breast and teased it as well. By now she was bouncing hard on my cock. I could feel her squeezing me as she drove my shaft in and out of her cunt. I palmed her breasts again and pushed up as Rose pushed down. She cried out as her orgasm over took her.

Her pussy was pulsing on my cock, trying to milk my cum out. I had her stand while I got up, then guided her back to the couch. With her ass facing the middle, while her upper body rested on the arm, I was presented with a lovely sight. She shook her pussy at me, and I plunged deep into her in one stroke. I started with a medium pace, reaching up and cupping her breasts from behind, holding them as I rammed my meat up her pussy.

She steadied herself with her hands on the arm of the couch. I picked up the pace, moving my hand down to stroke her clit. She was tightening her muscles up intermittently trying to increase my pleasure.

I was getting close. I grabbed her hips with both hands and was ramming my cock into her.

"I'm close," I told her.

"Cum for me, I'm almost there," she replied.

I increased my pace , unable to hold out any longer.

"Ahhhhhhh," I moaned as I drove my cock home and filled her with my seed.

"Oh shit, I feel it. Oh fuck, fuck ahhhhhh," she cried out in her own release.

rapperbs
rapperbs
111 Followers