Swinging Party Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
rapperbs
rapperbs
111 Followers

I collapsed on her back, raising myself just enough with my elbows to keep from crushing her with my weight. I could feel little flutters, remnants of her orgasm still shooting through her pussy.

I whispered in her ear, " I had much more fun serving you, than you did serving me that night."

She turned her head to me and smiled.

"You can serve me anytime Bob."

I look around the media room. Couples of all shapes and sizes. Some are fucking, some are giving or receiving blowjobs. Women cleaning up women, or cleaning their man. Some dance, getting a little dirty dancing going on. Before you know it, they have broken off the dance floor. The woman being bent over a couch or chair, getting plowed from behind.

Or the gal laying on the couch, her legs in the air over his shoulders. He stands on his toes to drive deep into her slippery pussy. Her excitement is coating his cock, a froth building up, marking his deepest penetration.

I kiss Rose, then walk toward the pool door. I see why the extra wide lounge chairs. The faint glow from the lights illuminate the chairs enough to see the sexual activity going on. Men on the backs, being rode cowgirl style. A woman on her knees, face hugging the chair, as her man is plowing her exposed sex. Another couple lay side by side, still coupled, their creaming leaking out slowly between them.

I head to the kitchen to recharge and get a drink. Pam is in the kitchen, her back against the counter. I don't recognize the man she is with. He has his face buried in her D cup breasts, teasing her nipples, sucking them into his mouth.

"Bob, this is Tony. I haven't seen him in a awhile, we are getting re-acquainted," Pam introduced us.

Tony just wave a hand 'hello' and keeps playing with her large tits. She moans, looking down, he has two fingers in her pussy.

"Get a room you two," I teased them.

"Sounds like a good idea! Come on lover boy," as she grabs his cock, guiding him down the hall toward the stairs.

Tammi emerges from the hall, coming from upstairs. Pulling me to a corner, she wraps her arms around my neck. She snuggles close to me while we talk.

"How's your night been lover? I have had fun, but it is not the same as being with you," she looked lovingly at me.

This woman has some kinda hold on me.

"It has been nice, but I was looking forward to our time together."

"About that, do you mind sharing me here tonight? I have a couple who want to fulfill a fantasy, and was hoping you could help? I promise, when we get home, I will make it up to you, please?" she begged.

"Ok, as long as we are in the same room."

"Her name is Kayla, and her boyfriends name is Tyler. She wants to get fucked, while her boyfriend is in the room," Tammi explained.

"Ok so far."

"But... according to Tyler, she has been bad and she will need to be punished! She needs to be spanked, have her hair pulled and she needs to be told just how bad she's been!"

"It is a little out of my comfort zone, but you can help me if If I struggle?" I asked.

"I will be right their taking care of her boyfriend. You ok with that?"

"I've known to role-play some, I think I can make it work," I smiled.

"Good, they are waiting for us upstairs, lets go," she said like a kid in a candy store.

She pulled me down the short hall, up the stairs, last bedroom on the right. She opens the door, I see Kayla on the bed. She is facing the other side of the bed, her pussy pointed toward the door. Tyler is standing in front of her, while she sucks on his cock.

As I entered the room, the candles placed around the room, gave a soft glow in the room. Kayla looked to be about 23 or 24, shorter than Tammi, but built. Long curly black hair, tied back into a ponytail. Her tanned legs, leading up to her nice ass. Her pussy glistening with her cream, cum leaking slowly down her leg. She has nice full tits, perky nipples, her hand teasing one of her nipples.

Tyler was standing in front of her. He stands about 6'1", tanned, muscular body. He is well toned, with a perfect 6 pack, big muscular arms and tats. He looks up at me as he withdraws his cock from her mouth.

"She has been bad, she came to me with another mans cum running down her leg," Tyler explained.

"I will take care of this bad girl, Tammi, can you help Tyler with his problem?" I ask.

She moves to the same side as Tyler and drops to her knees. She holds his 8" cock in her hand, stroking it, admiring his thickness.

"I would love to help with this problem," she looks up into his eyes.

He smiles down at her as I watch her engulf his cock. She takes it slow, he is bigger than I am.

"So, Kayla, I hear you have been bad? Bringing another mans cum into your bed with Tyler?"

She looks up at me and nods.

I slide my finger through the cum running down her leg. Pushing it slowly back up and pushing as much as I can back into her pussy. I thrust my finger in deep, pushing the cum inside. She shivers.

"Yes, I can see you have been bad Kayla. You will have to be punished!" I stated with authority.

I drag my finger from front to back through her lips, then I quickly smack her ass. I didn't smack her too hard, but it sounded good. I smacked her other cheek harder, she jumps slightly.

"Hold still and take your punishment!" I admonish her.

I smack her cheek again. She doesn't move. Back and forth three more swats start to bring a slight pink to her ass. After the last swat, I notice her dripping. Little droplets of her wetness, clinging to her lips. She is enjoying this.

Moving Kayla around, I have her facing the headboard. Tammi watches me move her. She moves onto the bed, on her back, crawling under Kayla, head facing up. Tyler faces Kayla holding his hard cock out.

I move behind Kayla. Reaching forward, I grab her ponytail, pulling her head back toward me. I tease her earlobe with my tongue, nipping at her neck below her ear. I pull her ear close with her ponytail.

"You have been bad, I am going to fuck you senseless!" I whispered to her.

While holding her head back, I thrust deeply into her. She is really wet and seems to be getting off on this. Releasing her ponytail, I push her face down to Tammi's pussy.

"Lick her pussy, do a good job and I might let you cum!" I demanded.

I grab Kayla's hips and start fucking her. I feel Tammi's tongue as it brushes thru Kayla's cunt, licking us both. I set a slow pace at first, I want Kayla to get Tammi worked up enough for Tyler to fuck her. Kayla is pushing a finger in Tammi, while teasing her clit.

Tammi's gyrations under Kayla assure me she is primed and ready. I grab Kayla's ponytail again and pull her mouth off Tammi. I motion to Tyler, to shove his cock down her throat. He places his meat at Kayla's lips, she opens wide and sucks him in. He is too big for her to take it all.

Seeing his cock buried in her mouth, gets me going. I start pounding her hot little pussy, my hands on her hips, driving hard into her. I can tell from the squishy sounds from our fucking, she is getting off on this.

"This will teach you for being bad. Being fucked by your boyfriend and a stranger," I taunt her.

Her hips are moving, pushing herself back onto my cock. I can feel her squeeze my cock with her tight pussy. Her body starts to quiver. Her senses are on overload, a cock in her mouth, and one in her pussy. She is starting to sweat. She continues to push back, I grind into her relentlessly.

She drops Tyler's cock from her mouth.

"Ah, fuck I am going to cum," she cries out. I increase my intensity, pushing her over the edge.

I feel her cunt pulsing on my cock as she orgasms. Tyler pulls Tammi out until she can suck on Kayla's big tits. With Tammi already prepped by Kayla's tongue, she is ready. Tyler lifts her legs straight up, sliding his cock inch by inch into Tammi's pussy. She pushes at his hips for second, to give her time to adjust to his large monster in her.

He slowly continues, until he is buried to the hilt. After a minute, he slowly strokes in and out, almost falling out. Then the slow stroke back in.

While this is going on, I continue to pound Kayla's pussy. I'm on my third cum tonight and will be able to pleasure her for awhile. Tammi fondles Kayla's tits, taking turns teasing her nipples. Sucking on them, blowing air across them, lashing them with her tongue.

Kayla stares at Tylers cock, stretching Tammi's pussy. Watching her lips being pushed in, then holding onto his cock as he pulls out. Kayla cums again. Her shaking excites me.

Tyler is getting close.

"I'm there," he warns Tammi.

Pulling off Kayla's nipples, she cries out, "Cum in me Tyler, fill me with your cream."

Tyler explodes in Tammi's pussy as he drives in and holds deep. I can see him pulse as he dumps his cream deep inside her.

I can't hold back any longer, driving my cock home, I explode in Kayla's tight pussy. I shoot a number of ropes of hot sperm into her. She milks my cock, squeezing every last drop she can. Tammi has been fingering Kayla's clit from underneath, as I feel Kayla's pussy spasm in one last orgasm.

Tammi slide from under Kayla, propping herself up at the head of the bed. She motions me to her, taking my dirty cock in her mouth. She sucks and cleans my cock, letting loose with a pop.

Tyler moves to Kayla, and she cleans him up as well.

"I think you have been punished enough... after you clean up Tammi, that is," I ordered her.

She looks at me wide-eyed, I point at Tammi's sodden crotch.

"Get busy, you need to clean up after your boyfriend's mess," I told her sternly.

She lowers her head, lapping at the cream oozing from Tammi's battered pussy. Tammi holds Kayla's head, moaning while Kayla stimulates her pussy and clit with her tongue. I watch Kayla's hand snake down to her own pussy. I can see Kayla's tongue sliding thru the cum, pulling it into her mouth. She concentrates on Tammi's clit, which is peeking out from under its hood.

Tammi starts to shudder as her orgasm approaches. Pulling Kayla's tongue deeper into her, she orgasms on her tongue, more of Tyler's cream pushed into her mouth. Tammi grabs her head, pulling her tight against her overheated pussy. Squeezing her head between her legs.

It is too much for Kayla, as she rides her finger thru another climax. She lay to the side quivering. Tammi leans in and gives her a kiss on the cheek, before scooting off the bed. Tyler lays beside Kayla holding her tight.

I look at Tammi, she motions toward the door. We slip away, closing the door. Tammi stops right in the hall, kissing me profusely.

"Thanks."

"Anytime babe, how about we gather our clothes and go to the house? My last time tonight, is with just me and you," I replied.

"Meet me in the kitchen, I will see if Brad and Jill are ready to go, or if they want us to pick them up tomorrow."

I snuck into the master bedroom, it was empty. Dressed and ready, I make my way to the kitchen. Taylor is in the kitchen.

"Thanks Taylor, for you and Matt inviting me into your home. I had an exciting time, especially with you," I smiled.

"You are always welcome in our home, Bob. I hope to run into you again soon," as she kissed me, squeezing my cock.

Tammi walked into the kitchen, exchanging hugs with Taylor.

"Brad and Jill said you offered them a room for the night, so we will stop back tomorrow and pick them up."

"I certainly did, thank for you two for coming, I expect to see you both at our next one party," she replied.

**********

I drove on the way home, Tammi laying against my side.

"I hope I didn't push you too far out of your comfort zone," she looks at me questioningly.

"I will let you know, if we ever reach any boundaries for me," I assured her.

We walked into the quiet house, holding hands, smiling at one another. Closing the guest room door for our time together.

rapperbs
rapperbs
111 Followers